The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Halo: Scattered Realities  (Read 6524 times)

Offline Daemon

• Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • OVER 9000 HOURS IN PAINT.NET
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: polar bear
  • Coloring: white
  • Height: 6'8"
  • Weight: 220lbs
  • Build: muscular, chubby
  • Currently: Grammar Nazi
Halo: Scattered Realities
« on: March 03, 2011, 04:37:56 AM »
NOTE: This RP is allowed to have up to PG-13 stuff in it, just like the books.

<Somewhere out of the gravity of Reach, UNSC; The Immovable Object, 21:09>

John, commonly referred to as Master Chief, strode to the bridge of the UNSC Brigade, the Immovable Object. 'So, you're telling me that there are alternate realities to the one we are currently in?' HE asked. Sergent Briggs, newly appointed, responded 'What you haven't heard of the Multiverse-Theory?' Master Chief sighed. These damn scientists, always thinking they are right and the rest of the universe is ignorant. 'Yes, I have heard of it.' Master Chief said. 'Then get your platinum-clad butt down here.' 'I'm on my way.'

**************************

Sergeant Briggs, who was really a scientist, smiled. There really were multi-verses, and I have discovered them. He glanced through the list he had composed of as many universes as possible. He stopped, puzzled. 'Whats this?' he said aloud, to himself. He opened a memory bank on it. It wasn't there. This was an unregistered universe. 'What secrets do you hide?' He tried to open it with a passcode. UNSS SECURITY. TAMPERING WITH THE DATABASE WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE DESTRUCTION. Briggs sighed. They had found a direct match to hie universe. The sound of compressors caused him to jump. He turned, and there was Master Chief. 'There was something you wanted to show me?' Master Chief said. His boots made loud thumps on the metal-alloy of the floor. 'Not until now. Look at this.' Briggs excitedly said. 'Is that the list of universus?' Master Chief asked. 'You must really be Sherlock Holmes, John. Wow, didn't even take you half as long as any of the others.' Briggs chuckled. 'Be serious. Now, what is it.' It wasn't a question. It was a demand. 'Well, you see, its a parallel universe, coinciding with ours almost perfectly. Except one thing, or so I gather.' "and that is?' John said impatiently. 'Well, you see. They are animals. Or at least, animals with human DNA.' Briggs said. He was reaching the climax. 'How long.' John asked. 'What do you mean?' How long until I can head there.' Briggs laughed. 'Well, if you want to try that, then you'll have to wait about a month. That's when I'll have my soft- and hardware.' 'So we wait.'

****************************

<Somewhere out of the gravity of Reach, UNSC; The Unstoppable Force, 21:10>

'Sir, the glassing of Reach is under way. The Covenant are destroying everything.' said a young Anthro. He was young, no way more than 19, and a squirrel, no less. 'Tell our troops to pull back then. Call for a total evac.' commanded Commander Marx, a wolf.  'Calling back all Spartans. Abort mission. I repeat, abort mission.' the squirrel said.

**************************

<Reach, 21:12>

(and this is where you all begin. The first poster will be the first to receive the message, the second the second, and so on. Enjoy)
« Last Edit: March 03, 2011, 04:57:34 AM by Daemon »

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
Re: Halo: Scattered Realities
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2011, 11:22:10 AM »
"give me the ding" a loud ding like sound could be heard through the thick steel of the pod as twenty four red lights turned green and all twenty three drop pods fired towards the evac point for what was left of the unsc's stranded. inside the first pod max did a quick check and called in. "this is sierra three-zero-nine, AKA marko-three-nine calling in. i'm enroute to cheakpoint zolo with alpha-two-one and a squat of o.d.s.t's. we're anout thirty seconds out, over." "marko-three-nine your mission is to cover our retreat, no heroics." "wilco comand see you when we get back."

the pods landed in a row, firing of their doors in the covie's faces. max emerged in his black, mismatched armour, in the pod next to him was a spartan in white armour, a bettle rifle in one hand and a spartan lazer on the other. "jenny, it's been a while." a female voice returned his greeting "you to max, let's give them a run for their money." with that a warthog came into view, it was flying towards the hell jumpers while under fire. "fire team one, your with me, fire team your with alpha, cover them"
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx
  • Coloring: Grey and black
  • Height: 6' 9&quot; dued to long animalistic like hind legs
  • Weight: 190
  • Build: leath and lanky
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2011, 02:01:50 PM »
A feline somewhere near the area was pinned down in a building with two other marines that were heavily injured, and close to death. The marine tapped his com as he continued to shoot at an onslaught of Covenant forces "This is Tango, requesting immediate assisstance! I repeat requesting immediant assitance!" He yelled over the com haveing to duck down the moment a blue ball of fire came flying into the window.  Panicing he ran to a nearby counter and dove over it the moment the plasma grenade went off killing what remained of his allys "We could seriously use it PLEASE!" he screamed over the fire of his own assault rifle and grunts screaming. His ear flicked as he heard the familiar tone of an elite and swore at his dumb luck. "As if the banshee's wern't enough" he grumbled to himself.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2011, 02:39:21 PM by tangletail »
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline ZombiezuRFER

• Dancing Dragon
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Spinosaurus aegyptiacus
  • Coloring: Grey, red, rust red, light blue, yellow eyes, black claws
  • Height: 9 ft 9 in
  • Weight: 360 lbs
  • Build: Tall, strong, and lean
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2011, 06:56:48 PM »
Spartan Zulu-14 rushed into the Pelican.  He was heard that all Spartans on the ground were being pulled out.  Two pilots scrambled into the pelican. "What the crap are you doing man?! Get outta there!"  Zach, the Spartan, sealed the fuselage of the pelican and thrust it out of the ship.  The pilots stood gobsmacked at what he did, until the main pilot walked forward and took the copilot seat.  Zach flew the pelican down to Reach, and said to the pilots, "Been told to pull Spartans outta there.  I'm doing that."  His voice sounded slightly poisonous and angry, and the pilots winced at it.  Zach did everything needed for re-entry, when a seraph came down on him.  It shot out the engines on the Pelican, and it fell toward Reach, with a gaping hole in one of the wings.  It fell to the battleground, and tumbled.  Both pilots died, but the Spartan Shields flared, and he made it.  Zach crawled out the half-gone rear of the Pelican, and grabbed the turret on it, taking his battle rifle with him.

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!
= Special Operations =

Et tu, Human?
De oculo mentis, servire se optimum est.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2011, 08:14:17 PM »
max heard a call for help through the static of his radio and saw  a pelican get shot down i the other direction. "i'll take the call, you check up on that dropship." "yes sir. fireteam, with me!" with that jenny and her eleven O.D.S.T's got up and ran in the direction of the crashed ship. max looked over his team. "i know you guys don't like what i did, but that doesn't mater. we can settle this after we save reach." with that he and the fireteam started heading for the distres call.

moments later they were there, a good fifty grunts, jakles and elites were firing into the building, max saw some return fire but nothing promising. "ok team, you four flank left, you four right, you three re with me. move" the two smaller groups broke off and moved around to the sides unnoticed. max opened up the com chanel quickly "this is marko-three-nine, hold tight marines, we'll have you out of there in a sec." he gave the order and all three teams opened gire on the unsespecting covie's, killing most of the grunts in seconds.

jenny and her team made it to the sight in time to see a spartan climb out of the back. "are you alright? alpha-two-one, and you are?" the moment she finished her sentance a trail of purple light went threw her, the beam rifles round pearcing her helmate and splatering  the man next to her with brain matter. the O.D.S.T's ran for cover, one of them even dragged (with great dificulty) jenny over and checked her over. there was nothing they could do, half her head was missing. "sir, it looks like your in charge." one of the soldiers called over to zach.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline ZombiezuRFER

• Dancing Dragon
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2011, 08:25:53 PM »
"Take cover! I'll lay suppressive!" Zach pushed the ODST behind a rock while he grabbed his machine gun and let it roar to life.  The trails gave away the position of the snipers easily.  Lead flew everywhere in the snipers direction, as Zach walked over to the rock the ODST was behind, and finally he let go of the trigger waiting to see the snipers before he let into them with a full on barrage.  "If one of ya's got a grenade, throw it!" 

= Special Operations =

Et tu, Human?

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2011, 08:41:45 PM »
The feline marines mental illness began to act up as he shook his head rather violently. He cursed as he heard and saw a small can being knocked towards him. He slowly turned his head to the side and yelped as a sword imediately energized and came at him from the side, he flinched the sword disappearing. He sighed for a minute and felt breathing on the back of his neck. The cat took a step forwards in a futile attempt to run as he was snatched up by his neck, by a white armored elite. As the alien energized a real sword this time the marine began kicking violently trying to break free from the aliens grasp. With that done, the elite through the poor antrho acrossed the room slaming him into a wall leaveing him stuned as the alien came running closer.

Quickly, the marine scrambled to his feet and ducked a what could have been a fatal kick to the head as he ran out the door snatching up his assault rifle as he passed by with the elite hot on his heels. "SOMEONE GET THIS THING AWAY FROM ME!" he yelled as he turned back unholstering his pistol and began to fire away at the astrodemon, proveing usless against the shields.
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline ZombiezuRFER

• Dancing Dragon
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2011, 12:01:50 AM »
The Sniper threat removed, Zach and the ODSTs pull back and engage the remaining grunt squads, easily shredding them.  "Zulu-14 here! I took a Pelican to evac our ground troops and was shot down by Seraph.  Send some Pelican's here!"  Zach proceeds to give the coordinates for the Pelicans to come.  "Ok ODSTs.  We're gonna set up cover here until our pelican arrives... wish I was flying it.  Two people go scout for some food.  It may be all night we're here... and stay together! Never travel alone!"

= Special Operations =

Et tu, Human?

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2011, 10:16:36 AM »
the last of the covi's outside downed max relaxed a bit along with the rest of his squad, the door flew open and a lone marine ran out screaming, max instantly took aim "light it up!" burst and automatic fire blasted the elite from twelve differant directions. with the elite shreaded max walked over to the traumatised marine "team, form up. cover the streets from inside. marine, you ok? no hits or anything?" he calmly asked not looking at the feline while the squad moved inside. the ocasional burst of gun fire came from the building bafore an ODST with red markings on his shoulders came to the door and called out to max and the surviver. "clear. we should move inside and call for pick up." "agreed corpral. are you coming with us?"

Offline Daemon

• Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • OVER 9000 HOURS IN PAINT.NET
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: polar bear
  • Coloring: white
  • Height: 6'8"
  • Weight: 220lbs
  • Build: muscular, chubby
  • Currently: Grammar Nazi
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2011, 12:39:10 PM »
Chris watched from The Unstoppable Force. 'Are you sure they can handle this?' He asked Commander Marx. 'Now? The moment the Covenent attacked Reach, I stopped being sure of anything.' Chris sighed. 'I'm going down there.' he said. He stepped into his glinting Blue Spartan MARKIII armour. 'When you jump into hell, make sure you dont miss.' Commander Marx said. 'Yessir.' With that, Chris got a pod and launched into Reach.

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2011, 01:58:45 PM »
Leo took a quick moment to let out a sigh of relief bending over slightly grabbing hold of his hip, before standing back up and reloading his handgun "Just a single burn, but I'm fine. Everyone else is dead sadly" he told the spartan."Yes, Im comeing with you, nothing here to see" he said following the others into the building. As he came up to the door he flinched recoiling back and raiseing his rifle then lowering it again distinguishing what he saw as fake and walked through the halucination causeing it to disappear.
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2011, 10:38:58 AM »
max watched the marine go inside and smiled under his helmate. "you seem a bit jumpy, just make sure you don't put one in one of ours could you?" he joked removing his helmate (not as easy as it sounds for a lizard) and patting the marine on the shoulder. some of the odst's fllowing suit and cheaking the KIA's tags before pulling out some body bags and rationing out ammo. "sir, we have a confermation from bravo team, the found a surviver, another spartan. but theres bad news, shortly after arival they took heavy fire one dead no wounded.....but sarge...it's worse.....alpha's KIA....beam round through her brain....she was killed instantly.......i'm sorry." the corpral walked back towards the other odst's, who had all fallen silent at the news. "jenny.....DAMN IT!!!" he punched the nearest wall, putting his fist through the brick. one of the odst's quickly grabbed the marine out of the way at max's spun around and hit the opposite wall before falling to his knees crying. "three more days....three more days and she would have been on maturnity leave.....my wife.....my son...." he looked over at the soldiers, a new vengense in his eyes. "i swear, on the blood of my wife and son i will kill every single one of those covie bas***ds and avenge them."

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2011, 05:41:51 PM »
Leo flinched hearing the wall nearly break as he turned around and slowly began to backup with the other ODST. He would nervously lean over to whisper into the ODST’s ear, or rather helmet, being sure to keep it only audible to him. “Did he just swear on his wife’s blood to kill the coves then avenge them?” he said glancing back to the Spartan. He just hoped that what he was about to say didn’t turn him into the wall. “Sir… can you calm down. This building isn’t stable… we have several busted tanks and warthogs piled on top as well as a few beams destroyed…. Don’t ask how they got there.”
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2011, 08:55:19 PM »
Tanks was all max heard and he looked up with an evil smile. “Did you say tanks?” ”oh boy, kid I think you just cancelled our pick up…” max jumped up and practically bolted to the roof and began rummaging through the wreckage, his enhanced strength enabling him to basically throw the broken vehicles off the building till he found it, a minorly damaged tank ready to use and a six man warthog with nothing but a broken windscreen. “every body on, new kid find a seat and stick to it, kill every thing that’s not ours.” With that he jumped in the tank and waited for the odst’s and the marine to jump on the outside, in the warthog and one in with him.

Offline ZombiezuRFER

• Dancing Dragon
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2011, 10:07:14 PM »
The Covenant forces were pushing closer towards Zach and the ODST squad.  Heavy weaponry was being fielded, as were heavy vehicles.  Zach put his turret on the ground, and made sure it was barely visible.  A ghost was coming quickly but hadn't noticed the squad.  "Gimme a grenade..." Said Zach.  One of the ODSTs handed him a fragmentation grenade, and with a skillful toss, a crater in the ground and the ghost had appeared.  It drew the attention of many squads of elites and grunts.  Zach quickly jumped up on the turret and gunned down many, but the arrival of a wraith prompted him to evacuate the area quickly.  A blue glint caught his eye in the distance, and Zach decided that was where he and the ODSTs needed to get.  They cut a swath through the covenant infantry, and smashed several ghosts with their weapons.

Zach ran up to one elite and snapped his neck.  This elite had something he loved to have, and Zach gave his battle rifle ammo to the ODSTs, and gleefully switched the corpse for the needle rifle he was using. 

= Special Operations =

Et tu, Human?