The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: You play too many video games if...  (Read 1129 times)

Offline Alexei

• Crafty Canadian
  • Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • To the moon
  • Species: Cheetah Fox!
  • Height: 180 cm
  • Weight: 66 kg
  • Build: Relatively Lean
  • Currently: Collecting the pieces of my life and putting them back together.
Re: You play too many video games if...
« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2011, 04:27:57 AM »
You play too much Splinter Cell when...

-You think leaving the last exact spot you were last seen will make you invisible
-You think beating someone up gives you the ability to kill many people with perfect headshots after marking them.
  • Signature art by: The Black Keys

I must admit
I can't explain
Any of these thoughts racing
Through my brain

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2011, 05:16:22 AM »
you know you play way the flip too much Oblivion when....

* Someone is being slow in front of you in a long line, and you yell: "You move like a pregnant cow!"

* You jump off a high cliff with no parachute and no worries....after all, you're on God mode. Even if you weren't, a quick heal spell would do the trick.

* You hear thunder outside during class and run to your teacher screaming: "Head mage! An Oblivion gate just opened outside! Call the guards!*

Post Merge: March 09, 2011, 05:24:20 AM
oh forgot one...

you know you play too much Oblivion if every time you get a cold chill, you expect it to be followed by a visit from Lucien Lachance. ^_^
« Last Edit: March 09, 2011, 05:24:20 AM by Sasha W., Reason: Merged DoublePost »
x

Offline Daemon

• Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • OVER 9000 HOURS IN PAINT.NET
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: polar bear
  • Coloring: white
  • Height: 6'8"
  • Weight: 220lbs
  • Build: muscular, chubby
  • Currently: Grammar Nazi
« Reply #32 on: March 09, 2011, 12:25:50 PM »
you know you play way the flip too much Oblivion when....

* Someone is being slow in front of you in a long line, and you yell: "You move like a pregnant cow!"

* You jump off a high cliff with no parachute and no worries....after all, you're on God mode. Even if you weren't, a quick heal spell would do the trick.

* You hear thunder outside during class and run to your teacher screaming: "Head mage! An Oblivion gate just opened outside! Call the guards!*

Post Merge: March 09, 2011, 05:24:20 AM
oh forgot one...

you know you play too much Oblivion if every time you get a cold chill, you expect it to be followed by a visit from Lucien Lachance. ^_^

-and if you're name is Lucien Lachance