The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The road to victory  (Read 4076 times)

Offline Pyro Wolff

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Expect Everything
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Wolf (Canis rufus)
  • Coloring: Black and Red
  • Height: 175cm
  • Build: Average
The road to victory
« on: April 15, 2007, 12:01:55 AM »
The profile is to sety like this...

Name:
colours:
Furzona:
Markings:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Flameboy
Colours: Brown & Orange/Red
Furzona: Wolf
Features: Blue, Ripped bottom, Jeans
Markings: Death Marks (PM me for explanation about Death Marks)

Flameboy Gazed as the young maien walked past, for he had been hunted, by the evil humans that had killed his parents, the young maiden had appeared another species, being a young cub he had no idea what type. She looked to be 4 or 5 summers old and he saw that see had offerwd a paw out to him, being a nervous cub, he backed away. "it's ok," she wispered as she offered him some ripe berrys off a near bush, Flame edged forward and accepted the berrys with a gulp. "thats a good boy," said the Maiden "I can tell by your bewildered expression you don't know what i am?" Flameboy nodded. "Not many know my species, i am a Human." Flame paniced. "and i'm here for you," an outstreched hand went for him, but Flame took off, the Human in hot pursuit, He came to a dead end, no-one to help him, and the human was closing in....
Blah Blah Blah, Maturity is the key form of Friendloss, speaking from Experience, if no-one likes you, it's their problem.

Offline Synyster Synthetic

• Eager Elephant
  • Cursed by the moonlight, a doomed changeling
    • MySpace fer sure.
    • Awards
  • Species: Black Wolfox
  • Coloring: Black, grey, dark grey, some white
  • Height: 5'3"
Re: The road to victory
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2007, 07:42:20 PM »
Name: Synyster
colours: White, red, black
Furzona: Wolfox/Blood Kitsune Garou[Werewolf, for those who don't know]
age: Immortal, stuck at 16[She may be immortal, but she isn't invincible]
Features: Black bikini-like top, black chain pants, spike collar and gothic cross necklace
Markings: Long battle scar over her right eye

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Synyster saw Flame from the corner of her eye, also seeing the human closing onto him. Her fur stood on end, her teeth bared as she tried to think quickly; "Should I interfere, or leave it be?". The human was close, and she quickly made up her mind. With a haunting howl, she set off running on all fours towards Flame, trying to reach him before the human had a chance...

She ran faster, finally skidding to a stop in front of him, fangs bared in a loud and vicious snarl.

"To get to him, you must get through me first, dear lady..."

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2007, 10:05:34 PM »
((I'm testing out a new character here... so... xD ))
Name: Tskiko
colours: Gray, tan, and black.
Furzona: Sugar Glider (Feral)
Features: White Tank top with a black vest over top. She wears a pair of goggles around her neck and dark gray jeans with black and white checkerboard armwarmers on her feet. Also has three earrings in each ear. Here's a picture for you visual people: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/496089/
Markings: Nothing special.
-----------

Tskiko looked down from atop the cozy crook in which she had been sleeping in the tree. There was something going on. She could hear growling and yowling in the distance. Curious, she sat up and rubbed her eyes, allowing them to adjust in the daylight. She was usually nocturnal... But for a while now, she'd been restless.

She sprang off her hind legs, gliding from tree to tree until the situation presented itself. There were two wolves, one defending the other, against... a human. Tskiko sighed at the sight of that horrible pink creature. She didn't like them. Looking down at the two wolves, she took in a deep breath and let out a high pitched squeal to catch the woman's attention.

• Eager Elephant
    • MySpace fer sure.
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2007, 11:17:33 PM »
Synyster stopped her growls, looking up to find to source of the sound. Her ears perked as she looked around curiously.

"Who's out there?" She said with a slight annoyance in her voice.

She looked towards the human again, a look of shock on the woman's face at the sight of the garou.

"Don't think I'm done with you yet.."

On that, she sprung towards the human, teeth bared and claws ready to attack.

ThatJaredGuy

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2007, 04:31:24 AM »

Name: Jared
colours: white
Furzona: wolf
Features: Black t-shirt, jeans, belt, hiking boots
Markings: left hand is black from above wrist down, several off-shoots of black run up the length of the arm towards the bicep

Jared edges up to the tree line, careful not to attract attention from the group in front of him. He has never seen a human before and the scent she puts off is odd to him. He moves back a bit when the unusual fox-like female nearly sees him. He folds his ear back and carefully edges back to a position where he can see, staying low to the ground. ~I'll stay out of sight as long as I don't feel needed or...if I'm discovered....~ he thinks to himself.

• Eager Elephant
    • MySpace fer sure.
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2007, 07:56:48 PM »
A loud screech-like scream came from the maiden as Synyster pounced onto her, her long, sharp claws digging into her sides. A snarl formed along her muzzle as she pinned the woman's arms down at her sides.

"Who are you.. and what do you want with this little pup?"

Her ears pinned against her head, her eyes almost glowing as she continued to pin the woman down.

"Well? I demand an answer!"

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2007, 09:25:37 PM »
Of course, her squeal did nothing.  It didn't change the situation. Small creatures usually didn't affect anything, which made her a little frustrated that she couldn't do anything to change the prevailing situation. The female wolf fox now lunged out at the maiden, pinning her to the ground, and demanding a purpose. It was rather amusing.
Tskiko caught a flash of white out of the corner of her eye... Another wolf. Her curiousity revived, and she wanted to know why he wasn't helping his bretheren.... She sprang off her hind lages once again, and landed on the wolf's muzzle. They were now face to face. "Hi!" she shouted, startling him.

ThatJaredGuy

« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2007, 05:40:25 AM »
Jared caught his breath. He knew he had been seen and getting away from the strange situation would only arouse suspicion. He cautiously stepped forward and waved at the fur that greeted him. He approached the now pinned Maiden and folded his arms, his brow furrowed in scrutiny of what was unfolding.

• Eager Elephant
    • MySpace fer sure.
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2007, 11:11:08 PM »
Sensing another presence, Synyster looked up from the Maiden, still in mid-growl.

"Jeez it never ends..who are you?"

Her claws continued pinning the Maiden down, the only part of Synyster moving was her tail; flicking annoyingly.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2007, 11:05:31 AM »
Tskiko's tail curled and uncurled spazztically as she was still perched on the white wolf's nose. "I'm Tskiko." She gave a friendly smile.

• Eager Elephant
    • MySpace fer sure.
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2007, 09:58:54 PM »
Synyster gave a nod of acknowledgment to Tskiko, the woman under her now trembling in both fear and anticipation.

"My name is Synyster.. I'd give you more of an introduction, but I'm a bit busy."

She growled loudly to the woman.

"Now, I won't ask again.. Who are you? And what do you want with this little pup?!" She said, pointing a claw at Flame.

((Has anyone even seen Red lately? Just wondering..))

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2007, 10:31:21 PM »
((Nope, but I think we should wait for him so that the author of this topic may not get lost in his own Roleplay.))

ThatJaredGuy

« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2007, 01:27:29 AM »
After the initial shock of having his nose used as a perch, Jared smiled at the small glider. "I'm Jared, sorry to have not come out sooner." The white wolf sneezed when the bushy tail of the glider got too close to his sensitive nose. "Heh, sorry about that."