The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: your pets fantastic story  (Read 2194 times)

Offline Rayane

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Abyssinian cat
  • Coloring: Mainly white
Re: your pets fantastic story
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2011, 09:06:16 AM »
I have a dog, a bearded collie. He literally saved me from going mad because I was stuck living with abusive, alcoholic parents after my grandmother died, who was the only one who cared about and for me.

I have tons of funny stories with him. I will just share the most recent one. My mother and I were walking with him in this forest type thing we have here. She started being annoying with taking photos. She started giving him commands "Stand here, do this, go over there." He got a tiny bit annoyed, jumped, bit her phone and actually took a photo. A decent one at that.

Offline Drago Strega

• Boisterous Bear
  • Hear me and my mighty ROAR!
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Clear/Silverish-white
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2011, 04:08:07 PM »
I have a dog, a bearded collie. He literally saved me from going mad because I was stuck living with abusive, alcoholic parents after my grandmother died, who was the only one who cared about and for me.

I have tons of funny stories with him. I will just share the most recent one. My mother and I were walking with him in this forest type thing we have here. She started being annoying with taking photos. She started giving him commands "Stand here, do this, go over there." He got a tiny bit annoyed, jumped, bit her phone and actually took a photo. A decent one at that.
Lol...Now that's a good dog. He deserves a treat for that. And you got a lovely photo out of it too... total awesome. Now ya have to post the picture cuz now I wanna see. Hurray for the good puppy!
I had 3 dogs in my life...sadly all dead... but I have good memories with them. One of my dogs went into my backyard and dug up over 100 tulip bulbs and left them all on the back porch for my mom. He was suck a good dog, he died from growths rupturing in his liver at the age of 5. And I couldn't be there with him cuz there was a blizzard going on when he went into surgery. And the story just gets worse. He was my big over grown puppy and fracking doctors tore him apart before he died and then billed us for $3000. At least we got to bring his ashes home. He loved going down our kid slide into the little kid pool we had in our backyard. He would also scare the mailman to the point where he would throw the mail onto our porch cuz my dog would charge the door, bashing it and barking a storm. He would also sit on me when I was on the floor, all to pin me down so he could lick my face off. I miss my friend very much.
I am that I am, even if only for a moment. And I will always try despite my flaws to summon what I can to become better than what I was.

Offline Righteousbro

• Eager Elephant
  • Ekuamahtava
  • Species: Tiger/kitteh
  • Coloring: White and black
  • Height: 6 ft
  • Weight: 150 lbs
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2011, 07:42:45 PM »
my snake peanut is so adorable, he thinks he is ninja sneaky.

for one, he has a dark corner..a huge hollowed log...and his choice of a place to hide is in between the log and the glass in thr fron where ALL can see, and whenever i walk past his tank, he poofs up and breaths real fast like he is thinking
"oh my GAWRS! D: YOUCANNOTSEEEEEMEEEEE!....>>...*panics*..."

hahah, and he sneaks around alot when he is bored. and if you walk by, he will freeze and act like you cant see him. then if you stay still he will start movin again

That's what my snake does XD

I'll share about my cat. We first went to get a cat and when I was walking by one cat starting sticking her paws out of the cage and playing with my coat zipper. I thought that was pretty cute so I chose her :3
Then we had her for a while, but then she escaped and got hit by a car. She survived but now she's a three legged cat :/
I cried for about an hour after I found out she got hit, even though I knew she was still alive.

Then she was happy and all, but we got a dog end of last summer and now she's always hiding in the basement because the dog freaks out and starts barking whenever he sees her. Now that it's getting warmer though we keep the dog outside a lot more and the cat gets more chances to come upstairs. Even though I love my dog I wish that my cat could still be free to come around the house whenever.

Offline Kaprika

• tottaly boss artist
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
  • ಠ_ಠ......*stares*
    • DeviantArt
    • Deviantart
    • Awards
  • Species: wolf/snow leopard
  • Coloring: light blue, white and black
  • Height: 7 foot 5 inches
  • Weight: thin
  • Build: medium light
  • Currently: eh
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2011, 11:03:32 PM »
yeah. id feel bad for her to, but wow...a three legged cat.

i have something amusing about my pupy zeik.

me and my mate went out to the oriental market and got chicken and pork buns and were home eating one...theo wasnt even half way done and sitting on the couch eating when zeik came flying out of nowhere leapt up, grabbed the bun, and ran off and ate it before theo could even realize what happened
XD he was in shock and didnt even react till it was hastily devoured..hahahah

<-------this ish me :3  

Shadow hide you..