The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Z-Day season 2  (Read 9947 times)

Offline Alexei

• Crafty Canadian
  • Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • To the moon
  • Species: Cheetah Fox!
  • Height: 180 cm
  • Weight: 66 kg
  • Build: Relatively Lean
  • Currently: Collecting the pieces of my life and putting them back together.
Re: Z-Day season 2
« Reply #105 on: January 17, 2011, 01:36:53 AM »
Edit:
He didn't want to pass up the opportunity of having some people to help protect him so he approached the two.
"I suppose we're just going to have to wait to get food."
The zombies had slowly made their way inside the store and were closing in on them, he got in position next to the older looking one.
Raising his crowbar he struck the nearest zombie in the head sending it sprawling to the ground, he stood over it and swung at it's head one more time just to be sure.
He glanced over at the other two, eager to see how they handled themselves.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2011, 09:39:58 PM by Alexei Cheetah »
  • Signature art by: The Black Keys

I must admit
I can't explain
Any of these thoughts racing
Through my brain

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #106 on: January 17, 2011, 09:25:58 PM »
(alexi modify your post. No making Whie and Macid do anything they dont actually post. And since they didnt go combat ninja on the zombies, your post is invalid)

Offline Entaru

• The Jabberwocky's Apprentice
  • Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I...will never let go
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Plagas Infested Fox
  • Coloring: Ivory fur, and emerald (Bloodshot) eyes
  • Height: 6'3"
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Gangly, almost emaciated
« Reply #107 on: January 18, 2011, 02:31:38 AM »
Entaru walked through the doorway.  "I see no reason why we shouldn't."  Entaru looked down the stairwell briefly before turning back around to the group.  "Nevermind...scratch that thought and RUN!!!"  Entaru bolted down the hallway as the stairwell began to echo with the wails of the undead coming up the stairs.

Offline Smitty the Airship Pirate

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Prepare yourselves! Smitty is on deck!
    • My Formspring
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Grey and Black
  • Height: 6'2 in. in fursona 2"11 in wolf form
  • Build: Slender but strong enough to clamber about on a ship.
« Reply #108 on: January 26, 2011, 03:42:16 AM »
Lukus and the crew he was assigned to arrived at the grocery store with barely any walkers around which was odd for this size of city.

"Hold on you oafs, I think I hear talking ahead! Could be survivors." Lukus exclaimed
"Hey who are you to give us orders!" One of the soldiers said.
"I said shut it! It sounds as if they are in trouble. We had better get there quick!" Lukus said as he ran towards the store.

This forum's most notorious pirate since February 26, 2007.

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #109 on: January 30, 2011, 01:50:29 AM »
Byu prepares to leave to nab this target, this Entaru, not once feeling sure of the contractor's motives. This person, Julie, had apparently been close to Entaru for awhile, maybe he was her superior. She only claimed fear as a reason to ask for his murder....she feared something he was trying to do. Research, most likely, that needed to be put to an end....or maybe it could have been jealousy. Whatever the reason, Byu had gotten just enough information on her new target to pin down his very general location. She leaves her safe home, her borrowed home, and heads for her car, an almost family-model SUV. Yet.....something in the air seems wrong to her, and Byu stops for a moment to take a look around.
x

Offline Rygore Anikeria

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Archmage of the Arcane.
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Fox
  • Height: 5ft 11inches
  • Weight: 133 pounds
  • Build: Lean
« Reply #110 on: February 03, 2011, 07:50:09 PM »
Seth kept waiting there in the dark, but then there was a noise from behind, it was a type of scratching. He looked behind and saw a zombie gnawing on the trunk of the car. He stepped on the pedal, out of the alley and into the street

Peace leads to normality, and normality is boring.

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Received through special limited time events This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #111 on: February 10, 2011, 01:40:35 AM »
"Friggin A, I don't need this crap right now." *Max put his gun away* "They aren't even worth my bullets." *He grabbed a few bags of potato chips and candy bars from a stand nearby himself and Bill* "Let's get the hell out of here." *He started running towards the exit and not really paying attention to what happened behind him* "They can stay and fight, but in this enclosed environment to fight a horde would be suicide, outside you can always keep moving, but in a store it could easily be a mouse trap."
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer