The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Just walked in  (Read 1325 times)

Offline Hunter_Tier

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • The greatest lie ever told? Don't worry, I'm fine.
    • Awards
  • Species: Vulpa, anthro. alien fox creatures
  • Coloring: Grey Fox
  • Height: 5ft 9in
  • Weight: 155-160 lbs
  • Build: Athetlic Muscled
Just walked in
« on: March 16, 2011, 01:10:58 PM »
Hello.

My name is Tier and I currently work for a Contract Security/Private Military company and I am not too good at introductions without having it read out like a report of some form or another so I'm going to do my best to try to appear as docile as possable. I found this site more by chance than anything as I was searching for a place where I could RP and write while I'm doing nothing on post. It gets boring ot here from time and I can't stand downtime. I already went through the rules and regulations to the site and I hope my next few posts do not upset too many people.

I am proud of my German heritage and proud of what my Grandfather did during the second world war did to insure the safety of his family today. Not all of the Germans of that time were the evil sadistic creatures who ran the camps. Some were out on the front lines fighting for their family and a paycheck. So you will see that it's little wonder I fashioned my fursona after myself but based his clothing and other personal effects after my Grandfather and the time he came from.

With writing I love action, adventure, horror, and romance, and really enjoy RPing on those topics. War or adventure of some form is an old standby I tend to lean my fursona to, as conflict is so ready of a topic for plot in an RP they just seem to fit better. The same goes with horror but romance is somewhat of a different area because with my character I did very well basing him off of me. Easy to love but hard to hold onto. Aside from my fursona that is seemingly from the future I do like to run ones from different eras and timelines. I like being flexable and allowing myself to loose myself from this life into another.

Religion, and politics mean nothing to me in the act of fighting over. To me, the only things worth fighting for are money if you don't have it and family if you do. Generally I like to think that I'm a pretty easy going person until someone gets offended over the way I act or dress. More likely than not that has not been the case with furries. I have found furries in general are some of the most accepting group of individuals I have ever had the fortune of coming across. Much like my second family with the company I work for they tend to be more understanding and willing to listen than most of society.

I do wish that in introducing myself that I have not offended too many of you all, and I do wish that in reading this someone may take an intrest in my character joining an RP or two. I wish you all to have a good evening, morning, day, afternoon, whatever, and I wish you all the best. Take it easy.
I am no hero, I am no knight in shining armor, and I am not your friend. I am a monster, and I will only wind up hurting you in the end.

There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy. -Dante

Offline Puncia

• The Freaky
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Poster
  • I am funny and intelligent. And attractive.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Twilight Leopard
  • Height: 9 ft long (274 cm), 7 ft tall (213 cm); tail, 12 ft (365 cm)
  • Weight: 2315 lbs (1050 kg)
  • Build: Stocky
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: *flop* One-man furpile.
Re: Just walked in
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2011, 03:09:24 PM »
Welcome to TFF. I'm Puncia at your service and I hope you enjoy yourself here with us.

You've got quite the introduction text, that's great. Easier to know what you ask newcomers about and what to think of them.
We have a few writers here in fact. Are you working on anything in particular right now?

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Top 50 Poster Top 10 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2011, 03:12:25 PM »
Hi. Im Macid, the Lynx. Welcome to our forums and IM sure youll have a great time here

Offline Timmy Fox

• The Royal Cutefox
  • Yellow Yak
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Received through special limited time events Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Squeak~
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Royal Cutefox
  • Coloring: Orange, white and dark brown
  • Height: 23 cm (~9"quotquotquotquotquotquotquot)
  • Weight: 5 kg (~11 lbs)
  • Build: Small, fairly average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Chasing a wild pie
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2011, 04:01:24 PM »
Yip yip Tier! Welcome to the forumz of fur!
I'm Timmy the Foxy, the only Royal Cutefox around here... I never say no to get a new friend ;)
Proud to be a furry!

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline Hunter_Tier

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2011, 04:26:13 PM »
Writing wise I have a couple or so that I am trying to work on, but I tend to be overcritical of my work and usually wind up destroying whatever I write. A couple of people I work with normally try everything they can to save what I trash before I burn it.
I am no hero, I am no knight in shining armor, and I am not your friend. I am a monster, and I will only wind up hurting you in the end.

There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy. -Dante

Offline Aoren Deringer

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • When god closes a door, I plant a breaching charge
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: African Painted Dog
  • Coloring: Black, red and white.
  • Height: Standing: short. Sitting: Slightly... taller?
  • Weight: 97.000000000000017 Kg
  • Build: Medium build, muscular.
  • Currently: Working on the sweetest sciences
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2011, 09:57:28 PM »
Hey man, good to see you here! Your introduction made me feel like saying a few things so...

Well, I completely understand where your coming from on all accounts, but I would also like to know the company? The only major group 'round me is Xe...

Anyhow! I hope to see you around, you seem like an interesting person full of ideas, and its good to meet a dedicated writer!

P.S. Feel free to PM me at any time!
« Last Edit: March 16, 2011, 10:07:46 PM by Aoren Deringer »
  • Avatar by: Myself, during an experiment with inversion.
"Science isn't about being conservative with your cash, it's about spending as much as you can as ridiculously as you can and hoping it doesn't explode."
- Sjin

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!
-Aoren Rekner Ilon Deringer, F.D.F. Mechanised Unit Commander, Four Stars.

Life is an adventure! Sure, you'll probably spend most of it weeping uncontrollably, and on fire, but hey!

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Foxaroo!
  • Coloring: white and orange
  • Height: 5'11''
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: skinny with little fat and muscle
  • Currently: Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost!
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2011, 09:59:06 PM »
another writerfur!! *squees in excitement* you can post your writings in our Writing and Literature board *points* if you want to :3
I'm Drake the one and only Foxaroo, welcome aboard!
If you want beef then bring the ruckus

Offline The_GMan

• Avid Aardvark
  • You haz, one new message. *bip*
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2011, 10:22:16 PM »
Hello Hunter and welcome to The Furry Forums! Nice to meet you :3
Hoo Wee! Makin' bacon!
I'm a gay(or bi) furry that lives on a pineapple under the sea! X3
Meh contacts :3

MSN*No e-mails here please*
E-Mail*Put e-mails here*
FaceBook
YouTube

I'm The GMan! I haz teleporting powers and I can freeze you in time and place in stasis for 20 years :D

Offline Hunter_Tier

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2011, 11:52:50 PM »
Thank you. For the longest I'll probably be hanging around on the RP section until I can locate to a more static post. I think it's just going to be a little while before I can pull my head out of my tail and actually sit down and hammer out a story or one of the novels I have been toying with before I put it down and come back to it and destroy it. I know that's my main problem. If I put a work down, I'll come back to it and scrap it to start all over again. A couple of subordinates of mine out here are among my biggest fans. (chuckles and shakes head) They love rescuing what I'll crap can so that they can read to some of the others over in the barracks to see what happens next in the story.

Offline Buddywolf

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • Otterly Delicious!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Currently: I am going back to places I once visited frequently! For a short time :D
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2011, 01:33:09 AM »
welcome to tff. enjoy your time here
Yeeeah! flyin through space and time!

Offline Daemon

• Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • OVER 9000 HOURS IN PAINT.NET
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: polar bear
  • Coloring: white
  • Height: 6'8"
  • Weight: 220lbs
  • Build: muscular, chubby
  • Currently: Grammar Nazi
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2011, 11:23:29 AM »
welcome, the forums' only artistic Polar the Bear, at your eternal service.

Enjoy you're time here. whas it like in the private militatry?

Offline Hunter_Tier

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2011, 12:11:45 PM »
It's alright. I tend to enjoy it until I'm getting shot at or if a contract goes bad and the customer is defect on payment. The money's great and you do gather some cool stories along the way but don't let anyone lie to you, it's not the life for someone who has a family or wants to have a family anytime too soon. I never know what country I'll be in from one month to the next and nothing is issued to us. We have to buy all of our own stuff. It's alright though. The company I work for has been good to me and, they patch me up when I'm wounded, and give me contracts because I like money. It all works out.

I'm sorry but I just have to say, I LOVE the spell check on this site! It makes things so much easier when I'm typing half asleep.