The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: High School Rejects: An severly random and fun RP  (Read 25770 times)

Offline OtterDreamer

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Spike's Personal Webpage
    • Awards
  • Species: River Otter
  • Coloring: Mostly brown with a little white and blue
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 210
  • Build: Average, slight gut
High School Rejects: An severly random and fun RP
« on: April 12, 2007, 07:40:35 PM »
Notes for players: FYI this is a completely random RP about high school unpopular kids. You can make your character anything from a stupid jock to a goth kid. However, nothing offensive or vulgar about your character or any time during the RP. Also, if any of you are familiar with such material as Squee, Johnny, or Invader Zim, the randomness of this RP should come almost naturally to you. If not, prepare to be hazed. Haha. Just kidding. Also, if you NEED to talk out of character, although I kinda hope you don't (meaning try not to period.), Please put (OC),as it is typed before you say what you need to.

example: (oc) this would be where you would put Out-of-character text.

Please use out of character text before or after your in-character text. Also, only do this if you have questions about the RPG. Not friendly chit chat.

Character Name: Reggie Sanfur
Species: Otter
Fur Color: Mostly Brown with hints of tan fur around the nose and chest. The hair on his head is blue.
Size: 5' 7"
Weight: 101 lbs

Character info: Mostly a day dreaming dork with glasses. Granted his is not popular but at least he doesn't hang with the AV kids who LARP play in the middle of an abandoned construction site. Reggie enjoys video games, writing, and going along with wild ideas that could potentialy cause severe damage to the school system, or any area surrounding 100 miles of his presence. The only thing he hates more than school, sometimes, is his little brother Larry who usually get Reggie into trouble with his parents.

Starting post:

The cafeteria was full of chatter, as usual, as Reggie took his seat at the usual table in the room next to the back window and two tables away from the nerds who occasionally talk in Klingon once he sat down. Apparently, they still thought of him as a traitor after his remark about how he wished the Trekkies and Star Wars Nerds would kill themselves out of existence. Reggie could care less about what they thought. All he could care about is what laid before him.

Is that corn or kidney stones? He thought to himself as he tasted the mystery meat to his right. Ever taste burning tire rubber? Well, that was what the meat loaf tasted like as Reggie spit it onto his tray. The meat loaf chunk bounced off the trey and onto the head of one of the cheerleaders. The skunks' hair immediately burst into flames as she screamed bloody murder. Reggie decided to wait to eat till some of his friends showed up.

Offline Sareen

• Satan's pet
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • I'm Not Insane, Just Mentally Hilarious.
    • Fur Affinity
    • Your Nightmare >:3
    • Awards
  • Species: Cabbit
  • Coloring: Black, White and Neon Green
  • Height: 5'10''
  • Weight: 121.8 lb
  • Build: Hourglass
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Formally Known as Danta
Re: High School Rejects: An severly random and fun RP
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2007, 08:12:46 PM »
Character Name: Vixy Vixen
Species: arctic fox
Fur Color: mostly gray with a whight stomach, black hair with light blue eyes
Size: 5'6

Character info: Mostly sits under a tree reading or taking a nap, is always be herself mainly because she doesnt have many friends, if she not reading or sleeping she wondering round looking to make friends or playing video games by her self in a tree.

*walks in to the cafeteria and see the skunk runnin round with her tail on fire, and see reggie by him self and walks over to a spare table to tables down from reggies and sits there by her self wondering why the skunks tail was on fire*
« Last Edit: April 13, 2007, 11:30:44 AM by kitsune93 »
  • Signature art by: Me (Danta)
~ Im The Finger Down Your Spine When The Lights Go Out, Im The Bad Taste You Cant Get Rid Of , Im The Nightmare You'll Never Wake Up from - Me (Danta Bloodrayn) ~
Add Me On Skype: TangoPhynix

Offline Byran125

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2007, 08:21:58 PM »
Character Name: Byran
Species: Arctic fox
Fur Color: mostly light gray fur with a whight stomach, brown hair with blue eyes
Size: 5'8

Info: Likes to lay around mostly underground. likes to keep to himself and loves to play video games

**finds a tree and begins digging a hole to lie in**

Offline OtterDreamer

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2007, 08:50:38 PM »
The cheerleader finally laid on the ground in a fetal position burning into ashes. Marshmallows and hot dogs were being passed out among the students as they took the opportunity of the open flames. Reggie peered out the window and noticed an artic fox burying himself under a tree. However, his attention was drawn away by the passing of a female arctic fox who sat alone a table or two down. He had noticed her from time to time before in the lunch room, however never did anything more than look.

"Hey, the flames are going out." Someone said around the skunk fire. Reggie decided to sacrifice the remaining meat loaf in the dimming flames. A flash and a smoke cloud emerged as the flames soon maximized. The slightly charred students shouted with joy as their grill was once again rekindled.

Realizing he probably wouldn't eat the tripe on the tray, Reggie went to the trash cans to dump his tray. However, his gaze was fixated on the young fox sitting alone. Was it because he had never had a date with anyone in that school? Could she be the one? Or was it not completely obvious to him that he was spending about three minutes standing in the middle of the cafeteria staring like an idiot which would probably be the most embarrassing moment of his life, where he may be spending the rest of his life hiding under the same tree where that other kid just buried himself?

Offline Sareen

• Satan's pet
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2007, 09:01:31 PM »
*looks at the firey skunk and laught then sets her gaze upon reggie and blushes and wonders wat he was thinkin of. she gets up and walks pass reggie and flashes a smile before walkin outside to climb a tree were the other fox had burrowed himself,in the end she didnt climb the tree she went to a near by bench and sat down and to out a book to do some reading*
« Last Edit: April 13, 2007, 11:27:33 AM by kitsune93 »
~ Im The Finger Down Your Spine When The Lights Go Out, Im The Bad Taste You Cant Get Rid Of , Im The Nightmare You'll Never Wake Up from - Me (Danta Bloodrayn) ~

Offline Byran125

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2007, 08:22:30 PM »
**wakes up from short nap and sticks head out of hole and sees a fox reading alone and walks over to her and sits next to her** hello I`m Byran

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2007, 08:57:53 PM »
Character: Nyx

Character Info: That crazy, random, A.D.D. kid. Yeah... you know who I'm talking about.

Appearance: Black/Dark Gray Dragoness, Light Grey underbelly, wearing black and plaid tripp pants with a red T-shirt that has a sketelton Geisha Girl on it and a black hoodie with an orange koi fish on the left side. Left arm is cybernetic. Wears black goggles behind her horns with a ^ on each lense. Has a black Cyber hawk.

*~The dragoness stalked her prey as she stood in the crook of the branches of the tree. She was looking down on two arctic foxes. Reaching into her pocket, she withdrew a Rice Crispy Treats and began to pelt her victims with them whilst screaming "You'll NEVER take my burritos! NEVEEEEEEER!"~*

(oc) I love JV's work, so this should be fun. xD

Offline OtterDreamer

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2007, 09:11:06 PM »
Reggie was still in a haze of attracted desire before he soon realized the girl was gone. Puzzled as to where she could have possibly gone it didn't take him long to realize the rice crispy hail storm outside. Calmly he walked outside to meet the gang at the tree.

Same old high school spirit. I love it.

"Hi, can I..." His sentence was interrupted by a rice crispy square lodging itself in his eye socket. The sugar and marshmallow-ish compound of the treat made his eye sting as he grimaced in pain. "AH! I'm legal blinded by sugary treats!!! SUGARY TREATS!!!!"

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2007, 12:43:20 AM »
*~Jumping down from the tree, Nyx removed the rice crispy treat from the otter's eye, and began to chew on it, wrapper and all. "Mut isnft nuh besft way fu mo mlind?" she said through a mouthful of eyejuice and rice crispy.~*

Offline kaitcat1124

• Dancing Dragon
  • HI!!!!!
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: brown/orange/white/gray
  • Height: 5'6
  • Weight: slim
  • Build: agile flexible fast
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2007, 02:21:11 AM »
Character: Namibia (nah-mib-eeya)
Info: Day dreamer loves lsitening to music loves drawign anime can see the future or tell when soem1 is lying
freaky things: can look and sound like a boy and sign liek a boy also loves reading and good at scaring people also is so quiet she is invisible
Hi
no man should be punished for his thoughts
I'm straight and i support gay rights
Furries forever!!!

Offline Sareen

• Satan's pet
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2007, 12:39:46 PM »
*looks at byran and says in a shy way* Hi im Vixy, *looks over byrans sholder and see reggie and nyx with a mouthful of crispy stuff*

Offline kaitcat1124

• Dancing Dragon
  • HI!!!!!
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2007, 01:56:01 PM »
*sits in old forgotten locker room reading* Finally some quiet again what did they do up there set someone on fire?
Hi
Furries forever!!!

scarypuppy

« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2007, 07:36:41 PM »
Name: Eric Reyes, Emopuppy
Species: Husky
Weight:190, mostly muscle (in real too, partial Jock)
Height: 6 feet

*After finishing up talking to his small group of freinds, heads out toward Johnie's the local hangout*

*Hunches over feeling insecure*

*spots freind, but doesnt catch up, afraid of seeming desperate*

Offline kaitcat1124

• Dancing Dragon
  • HI!!!!!
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2007, 07:44:38 PM »
*looks through a telescope i set up* hey theres a jock by my vent system >=) *throws a smoke bomb right near where hes sitting and watches*
Hi
Furries forever!!!

Offline Sareen

• Satan's pet
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2007, 08:26:29 PM »
*walks over to the tree were reggie and nyx are and climbs up the tree and starts to play a PSP*