The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Nameless  (Read 6548 times)

scarypuppy

Re: The Nameless
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2007, 02:51:55 AM »
(so...your attacking the united Furrys and Humans...and not the HUMANIST enemy...oh well, this is interesting)

Roger that Pat, oh, and i still want that buck

*notices Mech stall and turn toward them*

*pulls out mouthpeice and connects to the Mech*

Mech, whats up, damage assesment

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2007, 03:11:13 AM »
((I thought the mechs were the enemy...? Ugh, I've been around Rha too much. xD Expand a bit and I'll edit and remove unnesscary posts.))

scarypuppy

« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2007, 01:34:04 AM »
*notices hole in outer armor*

PAT, we have a section 8 Mech, i need emidiate elimination, ill mark it.

*tosses strobe grenade that distributes glowing infared powder*

target marked, and where the hell are you?

Offline Zero3384

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • http://avatars.imvu.com/Zero3384
    • Awards
  • Species: 9-tailed Kitsune/Celestrial of the species
  • Coloring: Silver with black markings on ears and legs, white tips on tails
  • Height: depends on form
  • Weight: depends on form
  • Build: muscular and slim/ built for power and agility
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2007, 03:02:45 AM »
*Patrick sighed as the radio crackeled with life once more as  the dropship hovered slowly above the dunes*

Patrick: Eric...you do know that patience is a virtue.....sniping a target at this range requires steadiness and...

*Patrick smiled as he pulled the trigger of his rifle as he laid on the ramp of the dropship, watching with satisfaction as the 10 millimeter canister round exploded against the marked mech*

Patrick:...a good rifle....oh and I'm right above you

scarypuppy

« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2007, 03:08:58 AM »
*glances at mech*

Bout time, my gear was getting all dirty

*smiles as he signals for the remaining troopers to pile in*

they think they have the Hypervelocity platform here, that would explain the attacks on Pluto

Offline Zero3384

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2007, 03:27:15 AM »
Patrick: Picky picky picky...yeesh...you want some cheese with that whine?

*Patrick smirked as he helped Eric onto the dropship, sliding his rifle onto his back in the process*

Patrick: Well if they do...then how long before they get reinforcements? If they DO have the hypervelocity platform...then they can call in reinforcements in a day...we better capture a commander or somethin....cuz I'm starting to get a baaaaad feeling

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2007, 11:10:50 AM »
The mech that had contained Tskiko exploded, sending her flying into the air. She landed hard on the unforgiving ground in front of a drop ship. Slowly gathering her bearings, she sat up and wiped her face wincing in pain. She felt as if she'd broken a couple or ribs. The glider leaned over and coughed, spitting her own blood aside. "Must not have been fighting for the right side." she said to herself, giggling despite the situation.

scarypuppy

« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2007, 03:13:54 PM »
*grins*

no im good

yeah, i think we better, or else we might loose even more territory, and i dont want mechs on us

scarypuppy

« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2007, 11:01:01 PM »
*notices Marsupial on ground and lifts radio antenna again*

I need a medevac for a downed local, near the hill operation, approach with caution

*watched the small furry turn into a speck as the dropship lifted off

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2007, 11:35:33 PM »
Tskiko heard the dropship behind her lifting up into the air. She was still giggling to herself in between spitting up blood. She tried to stand up, but couldn't, and landed back where she started realizing that she had injured her tail as well. It felt broken. She hoped that she'd be able to figure out some way of getting out of this mess...

Tskiko hadn't been sitting there for long when another ship landed behind her. Unable to trust anyone, she tried to keep the furs that exited as far away from her as possible, but being small, you had to loose the battle sometimes... The glider hadn't really put up much of a fight before she fainted; and with that, the meds scooped her up to take her to a base.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2007, 11:43:26 PM by Nyx »

scarypuppy

« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2007, 11:55:36 PM »
*slowly approaches summit of hill*

Pat, take out any sentry guns or turrets, i want to get in there with as little fire as possible.

*loads rifle and looks down at large glass dome with crater underneath*

and i think this is the hypervelocity platform

Offline Zero3384

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2007, 05:33:15 PM »
*Patrick sighed again and slid another clip into his rifle while repositioning himself on the ramp of the ship*

Patrick: You know....we're gonna talk about equal share of the workload one of these days....

*Patrick smirked as he pulled the trigger of his rifle causing the one turret to explode into a shower of fire and sparks*

Patrick: Thats one...and now shall we go for double?

*Patrick grimaced some as the turrets refocused half their attention to the dropship and the other half to Eric and the downed creature*

Patrick: Eric....you might wanna hurry....as you know I can take one out at a time but I can't eliminate them all in one shot

*Patrick ejected the spent cartirdge before refocusing his sights on another turret*

Patrick: Just a little more to the left annnnnd....

*Patrick grinned as the turret that had taken aim at the creature exploded as his canister round detonated the internal workings of the turret*

Patrick: Two down for the count....

*Patrick then noticed the glass dome as well and raised an eyebrow*

Patrick: Heh....thats it? Reminds me of a giant green house.....

scarypuppy

« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2007, 11:12:50 PM »
*meles an Enemy Human and reloads while an allied Human covers him

Pat, watch out, the platform fries the air around it, dont get caught if it fires off

*runs from cover while firing and manages to another cover, tosses thermite and runs again, meleing 3 enemies in a row and reloading

oh, and your aim sucks

scarypuppy

« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2007, 11:02:38 PM »
*pops all clear signal flare

Pat, its clear, land and check the doors for the Dome

*helps toss enemy corpse on a pile

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2007, 11:36:32 PM »
Tskiko awoke in a cold sweat in an oversized white bed in a small white room. Startled, she sat up straight only to go into a coughing fit of pain. Apparently, if the meds had given her anything for pain, it had worn off. Her tail was bandaged, making her accept that her previous assumption about its injury true. She was still in the same clothes she had been in on the battlefield. They were tattered and scortched from her experience. The glider didn't like being in this place. It struck her a sinister for some odd reason, though she had been patched up.

She stood up shakily on the bed, doing her best to ignore the pain. Since she had left her post in the war before, she hoped that this base hadn't discovered the truth about her. Walking to the edge of the bed, she jumped down, landing feet first. Unfourtunately, those legs weren't sturdy enough to support her, so not long after landing, she was sprawled in the floor, coughing up blood on the white tile. "Damn it!" The glider exclaimed punding her fist on the ground. Once again she stood up and made her way to the door.