The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Pit (OOC) [OPEN!]  (Read 4479 times)

Offline raskull13

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: 1/2 Wolf, 1/4 hell hound, 1/4 human
  • Coloring: Jet black fur with blood red steaks and greenish yellow eyes
  • Height: 5' 11.5"
  • Weight: 235 lb
  • Build: Built for speed and strengh with a bit of a gut because i'm not perfect
Re: The Pit (OOC) [OPEN!]
« Reply #45 on: January 05, 2011, 03:44:05 AM »
if its still open i wanna join

Name: Raskull Cooksey
Age Range: 17
Race: 1/2 wolf, 1/4 hellhound, and 1/4 drow
Appearance: Black and red fur, two symbols on my chest, a scar across my back, and a scar across my snout
Belongings: Backpack filled with magic supplies, medical salve, herbs, stitching supplies, and my journal. My small thigh pouch which holds my darkness capsules. My necklace that holds both my gaurdian angel's and deamon's crests. My arm braces, combat knife, my broad sword Raknos, and my katana Verkonas.

Personality: I am a perfect gentalman until someone attacks me or a woman. I would only harm a woman if and only if me or my comrades were in danger.
History: I was raised by wolves until a hunter killed the rest of my pack and I was forced to kill him. Then I took up arms and roamed the country side. All of my training has been from people I met on the road.
Personal: Noone who cares wether i live or die.

Racial traits: 1/2 wolf, 1/4 hellhound, and 1/4 drow but i look 100% bad@$$
Skills, spells and abilities: I am a sneak with fire capabilitys. Skilled at sword and knive work. I also have hightened senses and partial night vision. >:3

Post Merge: January 05, 2011, 03:46:10 AM
I am able to move quadrapedaly and bipedly.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2011, 03:46:10 AM by raskull13 »
May Death follow in my wake, and Fear be my fore runner