The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Broken Hope ((OOC: open))  (Read 3299 times)

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
Broken Hope ((OOC: open))
« on: January 04, 2011, 03:46:43 AM »

In an ancient land, on a small island, there was an orb of untold power. The people of the land lived in peace, they where prosperous and lived under a central kingdom. Until greed grew over the heart of one of the servants, who took the orb for them self. Soon blood was spilt in mass numbers fighting for the orb, some for personal reason, others to reinpower the king. Blood was spilt in mass numbers, blood of the evil, blood if the innocent, all for the position of the orb. The orb became tainted with all the bad blood that was spilt for it, and it cracked, unleashing demons upon the land. No one knows for sure who, or why but someone was said to of gained the position of the orb and destroyed it with its own power scatterting across the land. Many years have passed since then, and the once untied kingdom has fallen to scattered villages. Some remain loyal to there king, others just struggle to stay alive. The demons have there own tribes, the more fearl ones roam the lands like animals hunting for pray, while the other more civilized ones live in some villages with the people of the land, some what in peace. You are an adventures youth decide to go looking for the orb to gain its untold power.

Rules
  • No Godmoding
  • Post once every day
  • Be kind to the other players
  • No less then three lines (unless dialog)
  • Only one character

Name:
Person/ Demon: (if person what species)
Description: (describe you character, eye color, scars, ect)
Personality: (shy, angry, optimistic)
Ability: (reasonable, I don't want to see lil 5 year old sally being super strong AND super fast)
Weapon: (realistic)
Bio: (quickly describe your person)
« Last Edit: January 05, 2011, 10:00:04 PM by Self-sain »
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
Re: Broken Hope ((OOC: open))
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2011, 02:38:37 AM »
Name: Gabag
Age: 550 (young for a demon is my guess i wouldn't know.)
Sex: Female
Race: Demon (human in nature) tribe: (is it alright if I invent one) Ostagarians
Description: (Human form) Jet black hair, demonic green eyes, and a sickeningly innocent smile, looks like a normal peasant girl except for the eyes. (Demon Form) She's not so fun in this form. Her eyes are still exactly the same, except she usually has her tribe's traditional suit of armor on http://mythicmktg.fileburst.com/war/us/home/images/armiesofWAR/chaos/Chosen/chosen-concept-01.jpg (it's bare for over time it will be adorned with trophies and ceremonial objects of the tribe's faith, eventually it will also upgrade to a heavier eviler version.)
Personality: She's generally seen as optimistic... for a demon anyways. She doesn't trust easily except from people in her tribe (after all they're clan mates)
Ability: Like all Ostagarians, she has the ability to morph into human form, however there is usually one demonic looking characteristic about their human form, Gabag's just happens to be her eyes.
Weapon: She uses a traditional Ostagarian claymore, forged in the fires of the Wastes and doused in the blood of the still living Lycanthropes, the Ostagarians ancestral foe.
Bio: Gabag was just a young babe (by demon terms) when her people came through the Orb. The Ostagarians had a shift, to settle with these new creatures called humans, or to kill them. Gabag herself always wanted to settle alongside these humanoid creatures, and rejoiced when her father went off to fight in the Ostagarian Civil Wars to decide on the fate of the humans. A few hundred years later her father returned, his army had been victorious and the rival chiefs had gold and silver poured down their throats, while their soldiers and clansmen were transformed into mindless warbeasts.
Gabag and her peoples founded a village near Tristram, a human city, and regularly her people go there to trade for wonderful human inventions in exchange for their war prowess and tracking abilities.
Gabag recently came of age and her father personally helped to forge her suit of armor and her claymore, for she was taught in the ways of war from a young age. When she finally received her gifts, she became a full member of the tribe.
Stories of the Orb that brought her tribe into existence still gave her feelings of wanderlust and greed, but for now she's staying with her tribe.

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2011, 03:24:58 AM »
I actually had no intention on people making there own clan, but I like the idea, it definitely adds to the story. Your age is fine, though not all demons will be as old as you and be considered young.

Now for you character, I'm picturing like some Lil girl about 4ft, and she turns into that suit of armor that is about 6ish feet tall right? And Is your clamore visible when your in your human forum, or does it come with the suit?

Over all very good, no complaint, approved :P

Ill problay put the story tomorrow, sick and tired -_-

One last q, I take it you have some idea of how or why you'll be looking for the orb correct?
« Last Edit: January 05, 2011, 03:42:32 AM by Self-sain »

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2011, 03:31:27 AM »
well make the human form girl a little taller, what your saying about demons being younger then she is makes me visualize her as a teenager in human form
however the armor is not visible underneath human form, but most people know enough not to screw with an Ostargarian. but what i the clamor exactly?

As for going for the orb, i honestly do not have an idea, but I figured going out and looking for it like a good little adventurer.

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2011, 04:02:08 AM »
Like is the claymore visible when you are in your human forum, or just when you change?

Name: Shrub
Sex: Male
Race: Demon, type n/a
Description: Looks like a human adolescent but with pointed ears and a small horn on the left side of his head that is only some what visible, About 4'5, thin body but with some muscle tone, light blue hair and eyes. Wears a yellow scarf, and short gray pants with gray shoes to match. Kind of like This, just normal eyes.
Personality: angry, but has a soft side for demon mainly mothers
Ability: aura manipulation (can make objects on his arms, ex. A shield, they can not be thrown so its is only close combat)
Weapon: a magical scythe (it looks like just a plain staff with a cut at the top, but shrub is able to put his aura into to make a scythe, basically only he can use it like that)
Bio: He was found by a women who had just lost her first and only child when he was a baby. She was poor so all he had was the scarf and the shorts and boots she had made him at a young age. He was treated normal until he was about nine, his hair normally had covered up his ears but one day the wind blew and the towns people saw it. He didn't live in a demon friendly environment , so his mother was often tormented about having that 'evil spawn' in the town. About a year ago, his mother was cleaning at a bar when a drunken man attacked her. She screamed and no one helped her, shrub ran over to the man and punched him in the gut. That was when he found out. About his power when he pulled his fist back some sharp object had pierced him. The man fell to the floor gasping for air, his mother put her hands on his face and told him to run away, and told him about the pole she had found. She died a few minutes later. He took her body and buried it in secret, took the pole and left, now in search of the secret orb. He doesn't understands his powers, so all he can make right now is one shield at a time, or make the scythe appear.. but it often makes him weak and tired, so he can do it for long periods at a time.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2011, 09:57:41 PM by Self-sain »

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2011, 04:14:08 AM »
it's also invisible because it's apart of her 'demon visage'

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2011, 04:15:10 AM »
Just making sure

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx
  • Coloring: Grey and black
  • Height: 6' 9&quot; dued to long animalistic like hind legs
  • Weight: 190
  • Build: leath and lanky
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2011, 05:26:46 PM »
Name: Leo Cyrule
Sex: Male
Person/ Demon: Mixed; Kol'harian
Description: A tall but slender desert cat with shorter then normal tail. He has white messy head hair but a seemingly well kept coat of fur. He has Green eyes that is outlined line with a blue ring that oddly seems to give off a faint etheral light. On his head is a bandana that he can lower, if needed, to cover his eyes to prevent the glow from being seen. On his left ear is an ear ring that remains permanent, as well as both ears being cut from the bottom to the half way point horizontally across them to the middle..
Personality: Not quite serious, very laid back, almost has a complete monotone voice.
Ability: Speed, acrobatics. Able to get quick short burst of speed, kind of like a dash in one direction, as well as moving quickly and lightly.
Weapon: A two ended collapsing sword with a long handle. When expanded it has a two sided sword on each end, when collapsed it’s just a single sword with a long handle.
Bio: Having been born as a half breed, his village became increasingly suspicious to him, and soon paranoid. They became prejudice towards his existence and hunted down what ever gave birth to him, referring to him as an abomination of nature. It has gotten to the point where they marked him to be avoided by slashing his ears and marking him with the 'exiles ring' forbidding him from ever returning after selling him to slavery. Over the time he has been training himself, so he may escape his captors land and become free once more, now fully aware of his unnatural side. He later used his skills to help him, becoming something close to a raider or a thief as he fights for his own survival. Uncaring of who he takes down.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2011, 05:36:02 AM by tangletail »
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2011, 09:28:47 PM »
Ok first let my apologize, I forgot to state that you will only be allowed to have one character in this rp

Another thing, the orb has always been known, and the orb was lost along with kingdom hundreds of years ago.

With your first character (if you are going with him), could you post a picture of your weapon I was a little lost by your description.
With your second character (if you are going with him), I never seen a thief in such large bulky armor and it doesn't seem to logical for someone with such superb armor to have agility and flexibility, not trying to be a jerk just trying to be fair   

So select one of your characters, and please fixed what I asked, I'll be posting the story shortly

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2011, 10:42:20 PM »
Not a problem. And fixed
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2011, 10:51:00 PM »
OK good to go, just one thing, I noticed you didn't put what you where wearing so ill assume just simple lose clothing unless you post other wise  :)

I don't think there will be a posting order (except in the begging we all need to post once first), unless you guys want one

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2011, 11:20:01 PM »
Thanks, I'll fix that later. And I rather not have a posting order. Because if one person is working LATE and hasn't had a chance to post the others will start to gripe.
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2011, 11:53:16 PM »
Alright, and clothing isn't a big deal mainly just for and fyi kind of thing

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2011, 11:56:08 PM »
Alright, and clothing isn't a big deal mainly just for and fyi kind of thing
yes it is

stop promoting nudity

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2011, 12:07:40 AM »
Clothes are for chumps!!