The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: "Light" Furry Clothing?  (Read 1717 times)

Offline Killpill

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
"Light" Furry Clothing?
« on: December 25, 2010, 09:55:55 AM »
Alright, to start, throughout these years - I've been a closeted furry (this is my first account on a furry forum and my first post marking me a furry). Which I didn't mind really, it is just one of my quirks that I keep to myself. I make this clear so that I am not grouped in with the new fad coming in through Hot Topic and Sears. I am a furry in the sense that I am attracted to furry art. Furry suits, however, are an extreme for me. I'd would like to wear the clothing in public while still being me, as I have no furry role play character. Nor I do not want to be an animal.

Kudos to those who are more furry that I - I am glad that you are expressing yourselves. I want to express myself too, just not in such an extreme manner.

As the Hot Topic thread stated, their are furry tails on sale. There are also furry hoodies for $50 in Orlando, with a tail and ears attached.  When I saw them, I brought my girlfriend over. She begged me for one but the price wasn't fitting my budget, especially when my job isn't paying me until my account information can get into their system (they gave me a debit card with usage fees until then), and I figured they could be found on the internet for $30-$40.

These hoodies hit the sweet spot for me. Ears and tails alone do not have the same effect, as I find them rather tacky in a way.

No luck finding them online though. They are not even listed on Hot Topic's website. Which really sucks for me.

I am a very introverted person. Two people in my real life know of this, unless my parents have checked the router's history. That is my best friend, and my girlfriend. This clothing is just light enough for me to be comfortable wearing. The tail will take little getting used too.

Has anyone seen these clothing styles for sale on the internet? I'd hate to pay the $50 but I will do it if these searches come up to be fruitless. Hopefully a store near me sells these jackets if I have to buy them there, Orlando is an hour and a half away!

I would make the clothing myself if necessary, maybe make them alongside my girlfriend, but I'd much rather buy something quickly so I don't go perfectionist on the items.

Sorry to say but I am the one topic kinda guy. Although I will be grateful for any help and will come back to tell everyone how things have went, I won't be active on these forums because of my busy life. I just don't have time between my girlfriend, college, work and creating a game and website for my programming group. I have to keep up with my own fanbase on top of that.

Sorry for rambling, this was a confession tied in with a request for help. Sorry if I offend anyone by calling myself furry when I don't exactly fit the bill. I call myself this at length. I'm also sorry for any mistakes made in the typing of this thread. I have been up for too long and my vision is losing focus at times. I feel as if I will swoon over any time. I just needed to finish this and get it posted. I told lover I would do my best to get her a hoodie like the one she saw there.

Thanks for any help you provide!
« Last Edit: December 25, 2010, 04:40:53 PM by Killpill »

Offline Killpill

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
Re: "Light" Furry Clothing?
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2010, 04:39:14 PM »
Thanks for the reply, I'll check that out.

Also, I had edited out the adult material myself but it seems a moderator started editing while I did. =/ Sorry for that, I responded as soon as I get that PM.