The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Soul Eater: Witch Wars. (OOC:Open)  (Read 9219 times)

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
Soul Eater: Witch Wars. (OOC:Open)
« on: December 23, 2010, 07:07:37 PM »
Okay, before I go further…I suppose I should say I do not own Soul Eater. But I always thought something based off it would be fun to do, so here I am. Doing it. Anyway…Onto the rules, I suppose.

RULES:
1. No godmoding.
2. 3 lines minimum for a post. Absolutely no one liners.
3. Proper grammar, punctuation and spelling. This is a serious RP, act like it.
4. I’m not going to have a character limit due to this RP. You need a meister, and a weapon. Though you can have only one meister. But keep the number of weapons limited, and try to keep things…Right? If that’s how it should even be worded. Uhm…Don’t have like one scythe, one katana, a pistol, light saber, slingshot, etc. You are not Rambo. Just keep in mind, the more weapons you have, the harder it should be on you. Considering you have to match soul wave length with them.
5. If you are a witch, you are female. No exceptions, sorry.
6. Any other normal rules I might have forgotten. Use common sense and you should be fine.
7. Must be able to post everyday.

The plot is fairly straight forward, the DWMA want to destroy The Bloodcult’s army, along with the other witches and demons. And the witches want to just destroy the DWMA, mostly. I’m not going to limit you on sides. You can be with the DWMA, Witches, Demons, or what ever. Heck, if you want, you can even be a rogue meister, maybe from DWMA: West. Anyway, I am going to pick for you, what DWMA you will be at. We will all be at DWMA: East. If you’re on the side of the DWMA that is…DWMA: East, since DWMA: West is being used for the Witches, will be the farthest from the action.  So life for them will be relatively normal, kinda like a school setting. You go to classes, practice your weapon skills and take on assignments for the DWMA. DWMA: North, Central and South act like the front lines for the war. With DWMA: East watching their backs. If you don’t know much about Soul Eater, feel free to ask. I don’t mind it. Onto the character sheets.

Name: The name of your character.
Description: What your character looks like. Defining features, hair/fur/scale color, eye color, the works.
Personality: The personality of your character. Mean, nice, shy, etc.
Faction: Meister, weapon, witch, demon, etc. (Try to make it fit.)
Partner: If a meister, who is your partner. If a weapon, who is your meister.
Profession: Student, soldier, teacher, janitor, lunch lady, etc. (Again, try to make it fit.)
Power(Witch/Demon): What are your powers. Can your witch shoot fire from her hands? Can your demon go invisible? (Note: You get only one power. Witches can only use one type of magic. Like if you use fire magic, you can’t use water magic. Demons only get one power, whether it be invisibility or flaming loogies. Unless you have certain circumstances. Such a Free, who has the Magic eye.)
Signature move(Meister/Weapon): What is your signature move and what does it do? (Think Witch Hunter for Maka, or Death Cannon for Kid. Something like that. Signature moves would require Soul Resonance.)
Background: The background of your character.

Easy copy paste friendly charat sheet below.

Name:
Description:
Personality:
Faction:
Partner:
Profession:
Power:
Signature move:
Background:

I will post my character sheet once I collaborate further with my possible partner. And yes, if you want to, you can have a partner who is another player. So essentially, you can be a meister with a real weapon partner. That's to add to the uniqueness of this RP. Anyway...I hope you guy will be interested. Please feel free to ask me anything about this. I may have left something out.

Just an FYI: Students in the DWMA are there essentially to make "Death Scythes". To do this, a weapon must eat 99 demon souls and 1 witch soul. That's your ultimate goal as a student. But since there is a war going on, you might get thrown into the front lines. Or something crazy like that. Witches are powerful magical people that use magic...not really something that needs to be explained. Demons, are various things that eat human souls. Mostly humans. They are trying to become a Kishin, by devouring enough human souls. The DWMA was founded to prevent that. And to stop witches. Because they're evil.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2011, 05:53:47 PM by Srgntcuddles »

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
Re: Soul Eater: Witch Wars. (OOC:Open)
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2010, 09:36:55 PM »
Name: Rigor Mortis
Description: (Weapon form) http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j82/molinamaniac/Rigor_Axe.png (Regular form, minus the scythe on the left) http://mortisreptus.deviantart.com/art/Battle-of-the-Century-190579808
Personality: Rigor is unpredictable. She tends to do things on the spur of the moment and does not react well to authority. She is her own master. The only way she will work for someone is if it benefits her. She craves all souls whether they are human, demon, or kishin egg and makes Reno take out anyone in her way.
Faction: Rogue
Partner: Reno
Profession: Weapon
Power: Stealth - Can blend in with her surroundings.
Signature move: Post Mortem Cleave - Expands the axe making it large for a powerful swing which can tear through anything.
Background: Created through experimentation, Rigor was fused with her Miester through the use of Black blood. With the promise of becoming a kishin, she allowed a witch to combine her with Reno, only to find out she was duped. She now gathers souls in order to become a kishin and kill the witch that tricked her and be her own master.

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2010, 11:02:19 PM »
Name: Daamon "Lych" Kagatou
Description: 7 foot even in height. A black wolf who has scars on both eyes and all over his arms. Usually only wears black mega-cargo pants and chains.
Personality: The silent-type. Always a loner, and does whatever he feels like. Takes neither side of the war, but will kill anyone in his way. In other words, a total asshole that leaves anyone meeting him say, "What an asshole."
Faction: Rogue Meister
Partner: Kaiya Izinski (Transforms into a Dai-katana [a.k.a. O-katana. In other words, "Big" Katana])
Profession: Bounty Hunter
Power: N/A (Not a witch or Demon)
Signature move: Shadow Slash (When he charges the enemy, a dark shroud surrounds the enemy from behind the user, covering the two people. No one's seen what happens in the darkness, but it's rumored to cut down the target into mince meat, soul and all. But that's just a rumor.)
Background: Daamon was once like the usual student at DWMA, but he got severely messed up in the head after he was halfway through his witch hunt assignments. He found an excitement when it comes to the fight, and had grown quite attached to his partner, Kaiya. He had no desire to let her become the headmaster's deathscythe so he left DWMA and became a rogue. Over time, he visited numerous places around the world, ridding them of witches and demons for a price. Due to his dark nature and his attitude, he became known as "Lych" among all circles of society. He became extremely apathetic, only caring about 3 things. Himself, Kaiya and money.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2010, 01:31:13 AM by Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy »

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2010, 12:15:08 AM »
You guys are accepted. I honestly thought you'd bring Vee in as your partner on this, Shinzuu lol. Aaaanyway....

Name: Reno O' Malley
Description: 6'10", 175lbs. White fur, orange spot on left eye. Ear ring on tip of right ear. White long sleeve button up shirt, black dress pants, black dress shoes and a black tie.
Personality: Shy, quiet, kind and gentlemanly.
Faction: Witches
Partner: Rigor
Profession: Witch experiment
Power: Black Blood-Can be used as a weapon, as well as armor by hardening his blood.
Signature move: Post Mortem Cleave-Expands the axe making it larger for a powerful swing which can tear through anything.
Background: Reno found himself allying with a witch, she basically took him in when he had nothing. However it wasn’t a good thing, the witch only used Reno for experimentation. She replaced his blood with Black Blood which did all sorts of things. Reno bonded well with the Black Blood and to make him more powerful infused a weapon to him. Rigor, a large axe.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2010, 01:26:45 AM »
yea, sorry, but Vee has no interest in joining, neither do I feel like using my default, so yea.

Post Merge: December 25, 2010, 01:39:12 AM
Edited Daamon's so you know how tall he is, and now here's Kaiya's. I forgot to do her's.

Name: Kaiya Izinski
Description: 6 foot even height. A lean, sexy silver fox. Her hair's long and sleek that makes a beautiful trail of gold.
Personality: Very solemn and quiet. She's very polite, but it's always business casual with her. The only time she doesn't seem like a stickler is when she's alone with Daamon.
Faction: Rogue Weapon
Partner: Daamon "Lych" Kagatou
Profession: Bounty weapon
Power: N/A
Signature move: (See Daamon's profile)
Background: The child of two previous Deathscythes. She is a bit sour, and has quite the attitude. Through school, she met Daamon, and the two had connected right away. Before long, they became partners, and did everything together. She always does her best, with her parents' reputations. However, it just seems she can never perform, but she tries anyways.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2010, 01:39:12 AM by Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy »

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2010, 05:06:07 AM »
Name: Jefty
Description: 7' 2'', 215 lbs, muscular dragon. (His outfit excluding the eye: http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e44/pSyCoMImE/Soul%20Eater/DemonEyeFree.jpg)
Personality: quiet, sometimes seen as half-asleep unless fighting.
Faction: Meister (DWMA East)
Partner: Emily
Profession: student
Signature move: Follow-up: can be done whether the previous hit knocks the target into the air or not, but the previous hit must make contact (a block still counts as a hit)for the attack to work. Jefty's next swing actually lifts his entire frame off the ground then he keeps swinging, each swing growing in power and speed, until he misses two swings in a row.
Background: Hardly anyone knows Jefty beyond the consistent thud that is felt everytime he enters or leaves a room. Unlike the conventional relationship between Meister and weapon, Jefty serves his weapon Emily. He is usually walking around with a perpetual sulk, always looking depressed or very tired. The only time when Jefty is ever seen as truly dangerous is when Emily transforms...

Name: Emily
Description: 5' 11'', 125 lbs Border Collie with a sleeveless leather trenchcoat that shows her somewhat defined muscles.
Personality: Borderline Dominatrix
Faction: weapon (DWMA East) (http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&global=1&q=Broadsword#/d1b3177)
Partner: Jefty
Profession: student
Signature move: (See Jefty)
Background: Emily seems to come from an upper-class background that seems evident in her accent, posture, and how she treats everyone around her. The only reason she hasn't been given a punishment, is because Jefty will only take orders from her. Emily, like Daamon before her, has only three cares: herself, clothes, and maybe Jefty.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2010, 10:44:56 PM by Chrono Blackwyng »
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2010, 04:53:21 PM »
Finally a student...lol. Anyway, Chrono, uhm...Dunno if you noticed...But if you're with the DWMA you have to be at East academy. Just something you might want to fix...Then you're accepted.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2010, 10:48:52 PM »
Finally a student...lol. Anyway, Chrono, uhm...Dunno if you noticed...But if you're with the DWMA you have to be at East academy. Just something you might want to fix...Then you're accepted.
Would it be possible for Jefty to have the soul combat style similar to Black☼Star or Professor Stein?
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2010, 12:01:39 AM »
Like using your soul wavelength for an attack? Suuuuure.

Offline Somebody

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2010, 01:45:59 AM »
I'll post mine when I get the chance. Its been a hectic week

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2010, 02:20:38 AM »
Understandable, hope it won't interfere with your posting schedule. Anyway....I forgot to state a posting order. There will be one unless everyone objects...But I want an order in this RP. Mainly to test how it works out...For now, I'll just have it based on when your sheets were posted...Mostly anyway. So...

Cuddles
Rigor
Shinzuu
Chrono
Somebody(When ever he posts his charat sheet.)

I also would like to have at least one post by everyone a day. So we can try to keep the ball rolling...If you want to skip, feel free to. Just let us know. Don't really mind the reason, all I ask is you let me know, or at least the person after you. I'll see about getting started on the posting by tonight so we can start.

Post Merge: December 26, 2010, 09:48:28 AM
Never mind about tonight, my laptop is being sluggish and I'm tired. Also a certain chameleon has yet to answer my questions...Anyway...I'll try for the morning.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2010, 06:00:15 PM by Srgntcuddles »

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2010, 02:18:19 AM »
Posting has started, just to let you know...All who have yet to post.

Post Merge: December 28, 2010, 08:14:55 PM
I had a feeling you'd be able to think of something more creative for the mansion, Shinzuu. xD

« Last Edit: December 28, 2010, 08:14:55 PM by Srgntcuddles »

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2010, 02:49:15 AM »
Ah, so you figured out that I was talking about the one you and Rigor are in. Very intuitive. Yes, I did have something in mind. If I'm overstepping my bounds, please tell me.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2010, 04:14:41 AM »
Perfectly fine, I was actually stumped on a way to...Use the mansion. You were a help. ;P

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2010, 02:06:43 PM »
sorry, but that almost sounded like a TMI statement