The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: A Road Of Solitude...  (Read 10013 times)

Offline Kaz

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Chaos, Where Great Dreams Begin...
    • Awards
A Road Of Solitude...
« on: April 07, 2007, 08:33:39 PM »
( Introduction Post.)

Dark clouds mottled the sky against the crescent moon, stars gleamed and twinkled. Silhouetted against the buildings she walked silently, her tail swaying to and fro with a lazyness. Demonic ebon horns sprouted forth from her head as she grinned evilly, she chose to keep her wings hidden unless there was a dire need for them. It was unusally dark on this side of town the street lamps had been broken, or the light bulbs had died out. The road itself would be horrid to drive on, it was poorly cared for, cracked and worn. Sauntering slowly she crossed the street and walked into the only building with any sort of light on, a bright flickering neon green sign which read "Club Toxic".

The building was black on the outside, with no windows or any way to let light in. When she had stepped inside she'd noticed it was very dark, and for a human or a dayturnal furre, it'd be very very hard to see. The cieling above her was very high, the building seemed to have two floors, and hidden somewhere within the darkness were the speakers blaring music down onto the bodies below, causing them to tremble in beat with the bass. She walked up to the bar and sat down, she couldn't see the figure behind the counted but heard a voice ask her, "What'll it be, miss?" she looked at the counter and replied, "I'll just have a water, for now." she turned on the swivel seat and looked out on the figures which were basically engulfed in darkness. Club Toxic, such a fitting name... The few lights they did have, were of a neon green color, and UV lights lit walls which had weird sorts of patterns in UV paint. She looked back at the counter and sighed softly, taking her water in her hand and sipping slowly...
« Last Edit: April 07, 2007, 08:39:28 PM by Kaz »
...Blood On Her Skin, Dripping With Sin...
...Do It Again, Living Dead Girl...

Offline Tinkerbelle0032

• Hell Kistune
  • Influential Ibex
  • I love you SchizmWolf !
    • Awards
  • Species: Hell Kistune/shade/Tinmberwolf/Anbius/and Fox
  • Coloring: Black and Red...Depends on what species, She is mainly Hell Kistune though
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 95 pounds
  • Build: I say shes very strong
Re: A Road Of Solitude...
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2007, 08:42:33 PM »
Tink sighed as she landed on the ragged dirt road ahead. These building were horrid. She licked some grass off her wings from the trre's and changed into human/furry form. She walked until a stranged building caught her attention. 'Club Toxic' it read and she swund the door open slowly and noticed, not even a single light was on. She slapped her head for being so stupid to stop here, but it was too late. Alot of furry scent filled the room and she whisperd a spell for night vision. She blinked and her sight enhanced. Tigers, Cats, and even a bunny sat in the room. She bared her teeth because she knew they couldn't see her.
  "What will you have on this lovely night?" The short wolf-like bartender asked and she sighed.
 "I will just have some rabbit blood."She said and he slid her a cup of the finest. She sipped it once and rested on the stool. She looked to the white tiger beside her. She looked bak at her drink and placed it on the wooden table. Tink frowned and sighed in sleepiness. "I need to find a nice cave," She said in a whisper and sipped her drink again.
Me and my Mate! SchizmWolf! I love you!!!
We stand United as one, All Furry's together, We can make it through.
I Always Imagine Your Gentle Touch
If Only You Knew I Felt This Much
Not Being With You I'm Falling Apart
Cuz I Don't Know How To Get To Your Heart
If You Could Only See The Luv In My Eyes
Of All Those Nights I Sat And Cried
Just Look At Me I'm Standing Here
Just Call Out My Name And I'll Be There
How Long The Wait, I Don't Know
When That Day Comes I'll Let It Show
If Only You Knew My Feelings For You
I'll Stay Hopeful You'll Feel The Same Way Too
..:::My feelings for You:::..
My heart flutters,
My hands shake,
My feelings for you
are beyond heaven's gate,
Those feelings I have for
you are pure,
This I know for sure.
Without you I am incomplete,
Because your love for me is so sweet!!

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2007, 08:51:42 PM »
*~Nyx slumped in the corner of the dark building. Her pursuers were gone, but they had left their mark. They had mangled her cybernetic arm pretty badly. She reached into her pocket and loosened a few screws, then removed a metal plate to reveal a mess of tangled wires. Some were ripped and sizzled with blue static. "Damn those scientists." She sneered, looking up to the black mass of dancing silhouettes. She had ran inside the place so quickly that she had not paid attention to where she was. But painted on the black wall in neon green paint it read "Club Toxic."~*

Offline Tinkerbelle0032

• Hell Kistune
  • Influential Ibex
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black and Red...Depends on what species, She is mainly Hell Kistune though
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2007, 08:56:10 PM »
Tink caught the scent of another dragon and sneered. "WHERES THE DRAGON???" she snarled and looked around. The dragon was in the back. She chnaged into Black dragon form and blew a form of crystal air out and looked around the back wall. "I see you, Don't be afraid to show yourself." She sighed and sat with a loud THUD cracking the floor.
My heart flutters,
My hands shake,
My feelings for you
you are pure,
This I know for sure.

Offline Kaz

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2007, 09:00:19 PM »
Looked up with sudden interest, finishing her water she asked the barkeep to give her a shot of humans blood. She turned, her elbows resting on the counter once more as she watched intently. 'Heh, this might just be amusing...' she thought to herself as she took her shot glass and downed it, licking her lips. Her ears twitched slightly as she turned everything out but the two dragonesses, tail curling around her leg lazily.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2007, 09:02:40 PM »
*~The dragoness unfurled her wings and shot into the crowd hoping that she would blend in. She had only heard someone shout "Where's the Dragon?!" against the booming music. There was no way she was going back to the institution that she had so narrowly escaped from. Nyx replaced the metal plate on her left arm, and looked around, eyes wide with fear, tail curling nervously around her right ankle, hoping that she hadn't been spotted by those wretched humans...~*

Offline Tinkerbelle0032

• Hell Kistune
  • Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2007, 09:06:20 PM »
Tink smashed the tables as she angrily paced the building. "Show yourself!" She growled again and smashed a paw through the floor. The humies were scared now and they all ran out flaring they're arms. She growled and jumped again. She flug 3 tables in one blow and looked around the building.
My heart flutters,
My hands shake,
My feelings for you
you are pure,
This I know for sure.

Offline Kaz

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2007, 09:09:56 PM »
Giggled softly, very amused. So much drama, it always seemed to happen in Club Toxic. She lived for it. "Hey, stop smashing up the club." she said standing up and walking out to where Tink was, she shoved aside a human and was standing right next to Tink, looking up, being that Tink was taller than she was. "You're scaring off dinner." she sneered, and then looked over at Nyx, shaking her head taking her paw to her own forehead and sighing softly. "What's with all the commotion anyways.."

Offline Tinkerbelle0032

• Hell Kistune
  • Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2007, 09:15:23 PM »
"Our kind is very rare...." She snarled. "I will smash If I want too". She smashed a humie into a wall and growled at The Tiger. She scowlded outside and knocked the door off because she was soo tall and she swooped over the town and came back. "I take flight to calm down." She thought and touched ontop of a roof that had crashed through a building.
My heart flutters,
My hands shake,
My feelings for you
you are pure,
This I know for sure.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2007, 09:18:29 PM »
*~Nyx ducked as a table flew at her head, then took refuge behind some of the dancers whilst the enraged dragon  continued to throw a fit being unable to find her. She wondered if this creature worked for the scientist, since they had been known to brainwash a few of her kind. The dragoness was unable to hide anymore as the last of the panicked club-goers scattered and disappeared out the club doors. By then her left arm was throwing off blue sparks, unable to function properly. She looked up to see what she could only describe as a demon tiger as it confronted the flustered other. She clutched her cybernetic arm; she had to find some tools soon, or her arm would be finished.~*

EDIT: Oopsy, hehe. I thought she was reffering to Nyx since she glanced at her after saying it. ^^;; Fixed now.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2007, 09:30:58 PM by Nyx »

Offline Kaz

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2007, 09:26:50 PM »
(( I was actually referring to the scurrying humans. I don't feed on Anthromorphic beings. ^^;))
Posted on: April 07, 2007, 04:19:42 PM
She grinned to herself and looked around her, at the few humans and other furres left, then to Nyx. She walked over slowly, offering her paw to help Nyx up, "Are you okay?" she asked her smoothly. She often spoke with little to no emotion in her voice or facial expressions. Her eyes flickered around the now gawking others and she turned around and growled menacingly, "What are you all staring at?" watching the others either look away or leave, she turned back to Nyx, offering her paw once more. "Do you know what she wanted with you..?" she asked, a slight hint of curiosity on her voice.

Offline Tinkerbelle0032

• Hell Kistune
  • Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2007, 09:32:56 PM »
Tink stormed back in "I am a pure dragon!!!" She roared in pure fury!!!!! "I am not working for those idiotic scientists!!!" She snarled and crashed the  tables left standing and scared away the rest of the furries. She huffed and stared at the dragon and her eyes widend. "YOU!"she yelled and ran to nyx. She sttod right in her face. "Why are you soo scared??!?!?" She yelled in question. She glanced at the Demon Tiger and snarled a bit...
My heart flutters,
My hands shake,
My feelings for you
you are pure,
This I know for sure.

Offline Kaz

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2007, 09:40:54 PM »
Kaz smirked and stood there, arms crossed over her chest there was a sort of sarcastic air about her now. Her smug look was further accented by her tail which casually waved to and fro behind her, ears twitching lightly. It was silent now, the music had stopped and the only ones left were Kaz, Tink, Nyx, and the shrouded barkeep.
Posted on: April 07, 2007, 04:39:52 PM
(( Dad is demanding I cook dinner, so I will be back shortly. Continue on without me, i'll pop up out of nowhere later. x3 ))

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2007, 09:42:21 PM »
*~Surprised by the kindness of the stranger, Nyx took the tiger's paw, standing up to the best of her ability. She looked around uneasily scanning the crowd, then spoke, "Well, I just escaped one of the wildlife institutions on the outskirts of the city. The scientists that experimented on me lost me"
                         'I HOPE.' she thought as if it were a reflex...
                                                                                                  "When I came into this club." She held her left arm as it sizzled with electricity. "They managed to scr@pe me up a bit, but my best guess with the other of my kind is that she was working for those scientists. They've been known to brainwash some of the furs around here." The dragoness smiled warily; but snapped back to a snarl when the other dragon roared in her face.
"Why are you so scared?!" the other demanded.
"You haven't seen the things I have," Nyx replied shrewdly, "You haven't been experimented on and stripped of your home and memories. All thanks to those beings. I'm only fearing for the moment because I fear to imagine the punishment they have in store for me if I am captured. My arm is finished if I don't find some tools. Right now I'm vulnerable."~*
« Last Edit: April 07, 2007, 09:44:52 PM by Nyx »

Offline Tinkerbelle0032

• Hell Kistune
  • Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2007, 09:47:38 PM »
Tink layed her head down guilty. She sighed and placed back all the tables she knocked over and changed into human/furry form. She grabbed her drink and headed to the motel down the road for the night. She mumbled under her breatha she slammed the door open grabbed a room key and stormed up the stairs. She got to her room, locked the door, and threew her kets on the wooden stool at the end of her bed. "Nice day huh mom!" She snarled and thought about her mother who had been caught and killed when she was 11 and her dad sent her off on her own to live or die. She jumped onto her bed and placed her drink on the nightstand beside the bed. She grumpled and turned out the fuel lantern sitting beside her. She placed her collar on the stand too, around her drink, and went to sleep for the night.