The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Rants: Positive ranting!  (Read 105128 times)

Offline George

• The Cyan
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • "Don't be square, be cube"
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Baja Blast
  • Height: 6'
  • Weight: Almost 200 lbs
  • Build: A bit soft
Re: Rants: Positive ranting!
« Reply #1215 on: December 18, 2014, 02:42:45 AM »
Break starts tomorrow!

Offline juliet

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Look into buying my commissions.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 5'3''
  • Weight: 165
  • Build: Curvy!
  • Currently: Selling commissions
« Reply #1216 on: December 18, 2014, 02:56:51 AM »
Finals tomorrow, definately going to ace my Biology Test! Maybe my history test? (I should say hopefully. I will get an A on it.)
  • Signature art by: Also Me xD

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #1217 on: December 18, 2014, 12:54:02 PM »
Oh, I forgot to mention that I had to take a bus to a city close to my house. When I got off the train, my dad told me to pay the bus driver a little extra so he could drop me off at an even closer city (I wasn't aware they had a bus station when I bought my ticket). I asked the bus driver and handed him the ticket and money. He just took the ticket, looked at it, then said, "Oh hey, it says [closer city] on here. Go on up!"

He let me go further on the bus route for free. :D

Offline saph the sergal

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • a derpy sergal
    • Awards
  • Species: aussie sergal
  • Coloring: black and purple
  • Height: 6 feet
  • Weight: 50 kilograms
  • Build: in shape
  • Currently: hello darkness my old friend
« Reply #1218 on: December 18, 2014, 12:57:28 PM »
so it seems a senator is battling for aussies to have guns legally the only way to get one right now is lots of paperwork and even then you can only go to the range and back but this might make it legal if it works that we can carry a gun or something else to defend ourself with
on land line is a inanimate object under water it has a life of its own

i have a very dry sense of humor be careful around me :D

Offline Dubaku

• Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • Arrogant and proud
    • Awards
  • Species: African Wild Dog
  • Height: 6'2"
« Reply #1219 on: December 18, 2014, 09:51:17 PM »
Had a sub in Film Study today. Like, 20 minutes in, the movie ends, applause and all that. Then the teacher gathers his things and says "I'm gonna head off to the bathroom. See y'all later." I go to the door, peak out, wait for him to turn the corner, then grab my keys and the rest of my stuff like "Yo, me Audi." I got to leave, like, 25 minutes early! F--- yea!!
And your problem is mine how?...

Offline Grey

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online
  • Imma wolfcoon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: A wolfcoon!
  • Coloring: Mostly grey, with varying shades
  • Height: 5ft, 3in
  • Weight: 7st
  • Build: Slim, short, fluffy
  • Currently: Relieved and happy!
« Reply #1220 on: December 21, 2014, 12:33:44 AM »
I had a tug-of-war with my friend. It was awesome.
People make omellettes with butter? Ew!

Offline George

• The Cyan
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum more than once.
« Reply #1221 on: December 21, 2014, 12:52:37 AM »
I had a tug-of-war with my friend. It was awesome.

^this is what I would post!

Offline juliet

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Look into buying my commissions.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 5'3''
  • Weight: 165
  • Build: Curvy!
  • Currently: Selling commissions
« Reply #1222 on: December 21, 2014, 12:53:50 AM »
Wrapped all my presents. And I'm psyched over a kiss. That happened. So happy. Oh gosh I need to gossip to a certain fox.
  • Signature art by: Also Me xD

Offline Dubaku

• Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • Arrogant and proud
    • Awards
  • Species: African Wild Dog
  • Height: 6'2"
« Reply #1223 on: December 21, 2014, 01:29:27 AM »
My Bentley has just been shipped to the US. F--- yea!!!
And your problem is mine how?...

Offline Nrein

• The Master of Speechcraft
  • Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
  • As the humans say, "The truth will out!"
    • Awards
  • Species: Dewott
  • Currently: Needing a Smoke, hardcore.
« Reply #1224 on: December 21, 2014, 05:54:22 PM »
So it looks like negotiations are finally over, and I'll be getting the Tech Director of Events position at my school. Which is great for a few reasons;

Someone competent will finally be doing the work. I've got the most experience in terms of the tech stuff in the school (7 years.) And, technically my seniority level is 0, so that means I've beaten out the guy that's been a teacher there for longer than I was a student there :D

Offline Cheza

• Förseningschef
  • Global Moderator
  • Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has donated to the forum. Top 10 Most Online This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Mostly harmless.
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Woof.
  • Coloring: Brown.
  • Height: 165 cm.
  • Weight: 50 kg.
  • Build: Average.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Gnawing on all the table legs!
« Reply #1225 on: December 25, 2014, 07:57:29 AM »
I turned 20 yesterday/on the 24th ^^

Offline George

• The Cyan
  • Prancing Pony
« Reply #1226 on: December 25, 2014, 08:25:27 PM »
^dat birthday

I got presents from a large corporation!

(AMD btw)

It was Tomb Raider and DiRT 3 :3

and I got to act on feelings I've had for a certain someone for quite a while. Best Christmas ever!
« Last Edit: December 26, 2014, 12:56:41 AM by BillyBobJoeGeorge »

Offline Midnight Madness

• Lucifer 2.0 (Doggo Edition)
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Absolutely adorable.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lycanroc
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 175 lbs.
  • Build: Very well toned, intimidating despite his average height.
  • Currently: Guess who.
« Reply #1227 on: December 26, 2014, 09:00:11 AM »
Procrastination did something good for me, for once. Learned a thing or two about Renard Queenston, and I can say for damn sure I'm glad I haven't gotten to buying any of their stuff lately. I was so late with learning this, but hell, better late than never. Sad, too. They did actually make good music. But hey, good news is that I never ended up supporting them due to a stupid bad habit. XD

On top of that... My mom talked to me on the phone today. Now, I have had problems with my mom for years. A mix of my own stubbornness and her negligence, though her negligence seemed to spawn my stubbornness for the most part (but I easily could have recognized it myself and worked on it beforehand). However, today, I talked to her after wishing my siblings a Merry Christmas and all that, and well... She broke down. In tears. And in it? She owned up to and apologized for her actions in the past as well as all the misinterpretations of actions from both my father and I. But, she actually apologized for all of it. She's never even admitted to doing those things in the past, but now not only does she say she did, but she actually apologized. I think she was a little tipsy but... That probably adds a little validity. Since drunk words are sober thoughts, as they say. Even still, he damn near choking tears sound sincere in themselves so... I'm calling on New Year's Eve, and once my truck is fixed, I'm heading out to visit, since the invitation has been extended.

Offline George

• The Cyan
  • Prancing Pony
« Reply #1228 on: December 26, 2014, 07:07:44 PM »
 Learned a thing or two about Renard Queenston,

If they're the things I think they are, I have my doubts it even happened. I'm not gonna say I like Renard as a person, but tumblr people love to make outlandish claims about people.

Long story short, I don't think it's a reason to stop supporting good art.

To keep on topic, I made cookies for Grey!

Offline saph the sergal

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • a derpy sergal
    • Awards
  • Species: aussie sergal
  • Coloring: black and purple
  • Height: 6 feet
  • Weight: 50 kilograms
  • Build: in shape
  • Currently: hello darkness my old friend
« Reply #1229 on: December 26, 2014, 07:10:21 PM »
i just commissioned someone for a reference sheet so now i can have arts done
on land line is a inanimate object under water it has a life of its own