The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Rants: Positive ranting!  (Read 105178 times)

Offline Midnight Madness

• Lucifer 2.0 (Doggo Edition)
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Absolutely adorable.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lycanroc
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 175 lbs.
  • Build: Very well toned, intimidating despite his average height.
  • Currently: Guess who.
Re: Rants: Positive ranting!
« Reply #1125 on: August 04, 2014, 06:08:30 PM »
OHHHHHHH YES
That chef school that only accepts 28 students a year and who's graduates have been found all over the world working for top chefs like Gordon Ramsey...
Guess who just got accepted?
ME!

I'm going to be a Chef.

Also tonight is my first official grading as a Samurai.
Hope this becomes one of the best days of my life.

Dude, congratulations! Sincerest congrats! That has got to be the coolest thing I've heard all week. My hat's off to you, Razot, and I'm really glad you got in! Good luck on your grading,  I'm rootin' for you buddy.

Offline Cheza

• Förseningschef
  • Global Moderator
  • Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has donated to the forum. Top 10 Most Online This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Mostly harmless.
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Woof.
  • Coloring: Brown.
  • Height: 165 cm.
  • Weight: 50 kg.
  • Build: Average.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Gnawing on all the table legs!
« Reply #1126 on: August 04, 2014, 10:37:59 PM »
Oh my God, Nightwish's new lead singer, Floor Jansen, is **censor** awesome. Creepy, beautiful voice, unearthly growls, a genius songwriter and she has some of the coolest outfits. If a new album is due for release, I have every reason to believe it's going to be pure gold.

I read somewhere that they've started on a new album ^^
I really like Floor and might finally be able to get back to the band properly again
Didn't really like Anette, but after hearing Floor sing "Ghost love score" I now feel like Nightwish is back the way it's "meant" to be.. I've followed the band most of my life and even brought their CDs to kindergarten, much to the annoyance of the kindergarten teachers xP
I didn't have a clue what they were singing at the time, but I just loved the music so I didn't care.. xP

Happy memories ^^

Offline Midnight Madness

• Lucifer 2.0 (Doggo Edition)
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Absolutely adorable.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lycanroc
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 175 lbs.
  • Build: Very well toned, intimidating despite his average height.
  • Currently: Guess who.
« Reply #1127 on: August 05, 2014, 07:23:43 AM »
I read somewhere that they've started on a new album ^^
I really like Floor and might finally be able to get back to the band properly again
Didn't really like Anette, but after hearing Floor sing "Ghost love score" I now feel like Nightwish is back the way it's "meant" to be.. I've followed the band most of my life and even brought their CDs to kindergarten, much to the annoyance of the kindergarten teachers xP
I didn't have a clue what they were singing at the time, but I just loved the music so I didn't care.. xP

Happy memories ^^

So I looked it up, they have announced the work on a new album on their site, and it's due for next year. 2015 is looking to be an awesome year so far.  I also watched Floor sing Ghost Love Score since you mentioned it, and that was the absolute best live performance I've heard in a while. Her aggression sets her apart from Tarja, and absolutely wrecks Anette's vocals. Tuomas will certainly make amazing use of Floor's singing, and I am absolutely looking forward to this. I'm sad I only got into Nightwish in 2009, but better late than never.

On the subject of this thread: I just helped unload 1100 packages of 9 Mason jars and 2600+ other boxes at work. I applaud my coworker that loaded up the sorting line, as he handled all 3700 items himself. But if the work was divided perfectly even between us four doing the sorting, that would mean we all handled 925 items. Sure, I probably don't want to see another Mason jar for a while, but damn does it feel good to have gotten that truck unloaded.

Offline George

• The Cyan
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • "Don't be square, be cube"
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Baja Blast
  • Height: 6'
  • Weight: Almost 200 lbs
  • Build: A bit soft
« Reply #1128 on: August 05, 2014, 09:07:39 AM »
MY CUST0M KILLING FL00R PLAYER M0DEL FINALLY W0RKS

This is just an early walk-cycle test, but I'M S0 HAPPY IT'S N0T T0TALLY GLITCHED 0UT AND B0RKENERENED!!!!!!!!

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES
YES YES

Offline saph the sergal

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • a derpy sergal
    • Awards
  • Species: aussie sergal
  • Coloring: black and purple
  • Height: 6 feet
  • Weight: 50 kilograms
  • Build: in shape
  • Currently: hello darkness my old friend
« Reply #1129 on: August 05, 2014, 09:12:34 AM »
nice it looks like grey

and i dont have anything good to rant about right now because i am waking up check back later
on land line is a inanimate object under water it has a life of its own

i have a very dry sense of humor be careful around me :D

Offline Grey

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online
  • Imma wolfcoon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: A wolfcoon!
  • Coloring: Mostly grey, with varying shades
  • Height: 5ft, 3in
  • Weight: 7st
  • Build: Slim, short, fluffy
  • Currently: Relieved and happy!
« Reply #1130 on: August 05, 2014, 07:09:50 PM »
^^That's awesome George!

I got some things sorted, and now I'm really happy! My first day at work went well too!
People make omellettes with butter? Ew!

Offline MrRazot

• Resident Nice-guy
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 100 Poster
  • Marching onward on my Quest
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lanner Falcon
  • Coloring: Selection of Browns
  • Height: Aprx 180cm
  • Weight: Aprx 50kg
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Well, it was a good run.
« Reply #1131 on: August 11, 2014, 07:33:07 PM »
I just past my first grading as a Samurai
I've taken my first step down a long path
  • Signature art by: MrRazot

Offline Nobi

• Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Let's get rhetorical!
    • My tumblr!
    • Awards
  • Species: Ringtail/Cacomistle
  • Coloring: Standard ringtail coloration of sandy brown-dark brown body, white rings around my eyes, and black and white rings around my tail
  • Height: Roughly 5'6''
  • Weight: 127 lbs
  • Build: Slim and mildly athletic
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Back!
« Reply #1132 on: August 11, 2014, 08:11:02 PM »
Just got my stepbrother a knife as a going away present for when he goes off to Uni soon, and he loves it. :D It's the Kershaw Cryo, for anyone interested. :3

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #1133 on: August 17, 2014, 05:57:35 PM »
After an extended 12+ hour drive, 3 hours of sleep, and 3+ cups of coffee, my mate is only a little over an hour away right now. I also napped very little and am nervous as heck, which is multiplied by my own rapid consumption of caffeinated beverages. We're both terribly tense, but once he's here, we'll finally be able to collapse into bed together for the first time in over a year.

Offline saph the sergal

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • a derpy sergal
    • Awards
  • Species: aussie sergal
  • Coloring: black and purple
  • Height: 6 feet
  • Weight: 50 kilograms
  • Build: in shape
  • Currently: hello darkness my old friend
« Reply #1134 on: August 17, 2014, 05:59:28 PM »
well evnamishko be happy about that (long name btw hard to type)

i am happy zephyr got his keyboard back and is safe because i like all my friends to be safe
on land line is a inanimate object under water it has a life of its own

i have a very dry sense of humor be careful around me :D

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #1135 on: August 17, 2014, 06:08:46 PM »
You may call me Evna or 'Mishko. X3

I've got my room pretty much cleaned up after several months of barely having the emotional strength to do anything productive. Still need to vacuum, but I have a fear of vacuums (and I'm nervous enough right now as it is), so I'm gonna wait on that. Good thing my mate isn't a super clean freak. His standards are probably at the barest of minimums at the moment, being so exhausted and all. XD

Offline Grey

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online
  • Imma wolfcoon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: A wolfcoon!
  • Coloring: Mostly grey, with varying shades
  • Height: 5ft, 3in
  • Weight: 7st
  • Build: Slim, short, fluffy
  • Currently: Relieved and happy!
« Reply #1136 on: August 17, 2014, 08:39:09 PM »
I've managed to eat a half-decent amount of food today. I also managed to get a day booked for a visit to my dietician at the local hospital.
People make omellettes with butter? Ew!

Offline George

• The Cyan
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • "Don't be square, be cube"
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Baja Blast
  • Height: 6'
  • Weight: Almost 200 lbs
  • Build: A bit soft
« Reply #1137 on: August 18, 2014, 03:22:57 PM »
Sounds like Grey might put on some weight finally. That's something to be happy about! XP

Offline Kozy

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox :3
  • Coloring: Milk chocolate w/ darker tips, spring green eyes, lighter creamish bib and belly
  • Build: Chibi / slim quadrupedal
  • Currently: Shy / Lonely
« Reply #1138 on: August 19, 2014, 02:54:36 AM »
Yay Grey :3
I'm 102lbs, myself ^^

Offline Buna

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • mreh
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Cat dood
  • Coloring: blue eyes, white/grey/black fur
  • Height: 5'10"
  • Weight: 142lbs
  • Build: muscles n stuff
  • Currently: investing in fake internet money
« Reply #1139 on: August 19, 2014, 04:24:53 AM »
I created my own island country today with some friends. I am now an EMPEROR!!! So happies!!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE