Author Topic: What have I done?  (Read 392 times)

Offline Kodachi Devil

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Bunbun! Bunbun! Yes I am!
    • Awards
  • Species: Squirrel
  • Coloring: Brown Fur, BBrown Hair.
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 119 lbs.
  • Build: Medium
What have I done?
« on: November 26, 2010, 02:50:26 PM »
This really sucks. I dug myself a hole and I kept digging and digging, so to speak.
Okay okay okay to tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

A year ago I met a boy, he was up here from New Jersey visiting family or something. We became friends I kinda crushed on him, he went back to New Jersey, end of story right? Well turns out he liked me to.
I don't really feel for him anymore though. At all.

Anyways, we reconnected over an online game I play it was seriously amazing, and we traded cell-phone numbers and everything.
we text a lot and stuff, and lately, well.....
Okay like, I know two other people on there, one who....well let's leave it at 'is an older male'......and we sorta made plans together for a FUTURE. Like....together. When I'm older......I'm embaressed I guess I don't know... (aka when I'm legal)

Anyways I confide in this person and the other person about everything,
but my friend from NJ just texted me. He's really dperessed I don't know what to do guys! He says he loves me and stuff and I mean I don't know what to do because he's mad and I feel so horrible about this, because I feel like I just played him and I hate myself for it. I mean, like, we both agreed not to ever....get into....a relationship we AGREED. And he just tells me this and i don't know what to do how do I say no or yes or maybe? I mean I........I don't know, it's all really confusing and I am FREAKING OUT!
can someone please help I don't want to see the people I care about get hurt......About the other friend, he's mad at my NJ friend for other reasons and there's too much anger! I feel like a total jerk now....
I'm a devil, but I'm not bad most of the time. Okay I'm only bad some of the time. Okay maybe I'm bad all of the time. ;D

I heart Girls Generation! <3

Offline Armalite_

• Shoots to Thrill
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • For the phony tough and the crazy brave.
    • Fur Affinity
    • My FA
    • Awards
  • Species: Spotted Hyena
  • Coloring: White, brown, charcoal, and green
  • Height: 5' 11"
  • Weight: 200 lbs.
  • Build: Toned
  • Reference: [link]
Re: What have I done?
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2010, 06:00:22 PM »
Well if you guys aren't in a relationship then it shouldn't matter. I mean like it just sounds like your original friend got a bit jealous. OKAY yeah, I'd be pissed if my "would-be" gf sort of "lead me on" then went out with some other dude. Yeah, anyone would be. You didn't play him. Playing him would be actually going out with him only to get to someone else. In short, he would be a huge tool.

In your situation, you and this NJ kid don't have anything going. As far as I can tell, you guys are just friends and he's being a suck because you want to see some other guy. There's nothing you can do about that except tell him what you want. You promised you wouldn't get into a relationship with him so what's his deal? Don't guilt yourself into being with his NJ kid. Believe me, guilt relationships only end up with YOU getting pissed off later on. Don't say "OKAY I'll be with you cuz you're being a jealous fool." Do what you want to do. If this online friend of yours is the one you're sure about then be with him. 
« Last Edit: November 26, 2010, 06:01:59 PM by Spike V. »

Offline Kodachi Devil

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Bunbun! Bunbun! Yes I am!
    • Awards
  • Species: Squirrel
  • Coloring: Brown Fur, BBrown Hair.
  • Height: 5'11&quot;
  • Weight: 119 lbs.
  • Build: Medium
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2010, 06:03:13 PM »
ah, thanks.
I guess you're right and all......I been in a guilt relationship before and it wasn't fun *shakes head no*
From what I can tell, he's calmed down a little, and that's good.
I'm a devil, but I'm not bad most of the time. Okay I'm only bad some of the time. Okay maybe I'm bad all of the time. ;D

I heart Girls Generation! <3

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Foxaroo!
  • Coloring: white and orange
  • Height: 5'11''
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: skinny with little fat and muscle
  • Currently: Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost!
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2010, 07:34:00 PM »
I agree with spike, you guys technically don't have anything, so he does not have the right to be jealous. Go with how you truly feel or you might end up somewhere bad.
If you want beef then bring the ruckus

Offline Aoren Deringer

• Lovable Lion
  • When god closes a door, I plant a breaching charge
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: African Painted Dog
  • Coloring: Black, red and white.
  • Height: Standing: short. Sitting: Slightly... taller?
  • Weight: 97.000000000000017 Kg
  • Build: Medium build, muscular.
  • Currently: Working on the sweetest sciences
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2010, 06:51:02 AM »
I agree with spike, you guys technically don't have anything, so he does not have the right to be jealous. Go with how you truly feel or you might end up somewhere bad.
Amazing relationship advice in here, and I totally agree- If you made an agreement, if your not in a relationship, then its all your game, and you shouldnt be bothered by what anyone else thinks, believes or says.
  • Avatar by: Myself, during an experiment with inversion.
"Science isn't about being conservative with your cash, it's about spending as much as you can as ridiculously as you can and hoping it doesn't explode."
- Sjin

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!
-Aoren Rekner Ilon Deringer, F.D.F. Mechanised Unit Commander, Four Stars.

Life is an adventure! Sure, you'll probably spend most of it weeping uncontrollably, and on fire, but hey!