The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Gore Fest OOC (Open)  (Read 11172 times)

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
Gore Fest OOC (Open)
« on: November 04, 2010, 05:32:06 AM »
Actual RP here: http://www.thefurryforum.com/forums/index.php?topic=13699.msg592925#msg592925

Hello everyone. Well, this is where you sign up and I give you the run down on how things are going to work. Here goes.

The rules for the RP are the following:
1. No god-modding.
2. You MUST be able to type with proper grammar and spelling. A few mistakes are fine, but don't push it.
3. You may have up to three characters at a time. By this I mean your characters can and or will likely die. But you can always(At least in the beginning) bring in additional characters to continue RPing with.
4. Posting will be done in "Waves". If you have RP'd with Rigor you should know what it is. Those of you who don't, this is it: There is no posting order, but you may only post once until everyone else has posted. Which will usually be after I post. So when I post, you can too.
5. Please try to post at least once a day. If you can't, don't worry too much. But let me know if you're going to be like...2-3 days...Or anything like that. So you can be skipped.
6. Try to get three lines minimum. It shouldn't b
7. Any other basic Serious RP rule I forgot to mention.

Onto the things you should know in the game:
1. It is every person for them-self, only one person can win. But don't let this deter you from teaming up to better your odds.
2. You do not start with a weapon. Weapons will be found in the city through various means.
3. At random times I will have a helicopter or something drop in supplies in various locations around the city. Supplies may include food, water, weapons, intel, etc. More often than not it will be up to the player. If you're looking for your character's weapon of choice, keep it within reason. Don't have a high powered laz0r cannon that kills anything in one hit. On the matter of weapons, nothing futuristic like lasers, keep it somewhat modern.
4. The date is May 2018
5. I encourage you to take the RP where you want it to go, within reason. I have several possible plot lines that I will unleash if certain things happen. I will likely hint major things to further thicken the story behind the whole thing. It will be like a mystery if you choose to seek it out. I will try to fulfill your needs.
6. I will be doing many, many events. They will be in teal text. Not all events will affect everyone.
7. Gore Fest takes place within a one month span. This does not mean that is when the RP ends, that's just when the game is set to end with a winner declared.
8. No one has ever one for a reason, which you will find out when the time comes.
9. Death will be a serious thing in this RP, I won't force it on you but at the same time you will come up against seemingly impossible scenarios. Do your best to make it to the end.
10. I will be playing...As basically God. In the game I will be out to kill you. I won't make it impossible to escape, but it will be extremely hard. If you don't find a way out, you die. End of story, make a new character.
11. Escape is near impossible. There are several battleships stationed around Atropos. there is also and aircraft carrier. Many snipers around, water mines, even scuba divers that skulk around under water with knives and harpoon guns. Again, it's not impossible, but very hard. You will not be able to just swim out or randomly steal a ship.
12. I will be displaying the setting and your surroundings via teal text. Such as what you're all seeing and the resources you are around. But you are free to describe things for yourself.
13. There are no super natural powers, like magic or super powers. You can have altered attributes due to your species(if any). For example, rabbits can jump higher, cheetahs can run faster, etc. The only exception are dragons. They cannot have impenetrable scales or fire breath.

More things will likely come as the story progresses...

Please send me any ideas, concerns or comments if you have them. But onto the character sheet.

Name: Your character's name.
Species: What species is your character, if any.
Description: What your character looks like, defining features, clothing, fur color, eye color, etc. (Pictures are welcome.)
Personality: What your character acts like, are they mean, nice, thieving, etc.
Bio: A small description into your character's passed. Where they came from, why they're taking part in the game, etc.

Post Merge: November 04, 2010, 10:59:35 AM
Here's my character sheet.

Name: True/Nier
Description: A weasel with typical fur coloring. A light brown with with darker brown stripes. He wears a white straight jacket with a black eye-patch.
Species: Weasel.
Personality: Split. True is a kind and gentle child. He is very clingy and seems a bit gay. Nier is a murderous man with a foul mouth and temper to match.
Bio: True was a normal boy until somehow Nier's soul ended up in him. Nier was executed in prison and his soul embedded itself in True, who was witnessing the execution. True was blind in his left eye until the incident. But it wasn't his eye, it was Nier's eye. He always wore an eye-patch as a fashion accessory but when Nier came in, switching the eye it covers changes who controls the body currently.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2010, 07:39:42 PM by Srgntcuddles »

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
Re: Gore Fest OOC (Open)
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2010, 09:10:24 PM »
Name: Stuv
Species: Komodo Dragon
Description: Black scales, with white scales on his head that look like two S's mirroring each other, amber eyes. About 5'10
Personality: Blunt, sometimes cold
Bio: At a young age Stuv was abandoned by his parents in Russia. He was only five at the time he was abandon, and he was left in the harsh country side of Russia with nothing but the cloths on his back. For two years he had to survive with out any out side help, he only survived mainly due to his natural posinish Bactria that grows in his mouth. It would slowly render his prey weak so that he could kill them easily. He was found by a man wondering the country side, this man sent him to his good friends in America, where he would grow up for the rest of his life. These people where outdoors men, and loved to hunt with very little, which came natural to Stuv. His new family's mother grew ill, and she needs a an operation, it would cost around 2.2 million dollars to make sure she survives, he has enlisted in the contest to make sure that his family can be prospers and continue being a whole.

If giving the country a name is bad, then just some environment like that.
And the Bactria in his mouth thing, that naturally occurs in Komodo Dragons, so I thought it would apply to the natural ability thing.
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2010, 09:25:51 PM »
It's fine to say where you came from, but I never really figured a location the three islands are near. America seems fine. And your saliva is fine, though I don't think you should bite zombies.  :P

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2010, 09:32:20 PM »
Aww no zombie nom's D:, lol, I actually had different intentions for it  :P

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2010, 09:36:10 PM »
Name: Lurch
Species: Bearded Vulture.
Description: (anthro version of http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lb9r08pUU11qa71gao1_500.jpg
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lbblu0LxRz1qa71gao1_500.jpg )
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j82/molinamaniac/WIPS/Lurch_heads.jpg
Wears pinstripe pants, a formal vest w/ white dress shirt (rolled up sleeves) and a red tie, and bracers, as well as a pair of spats. No shoes.
Personality: Enjoys violence. Is part of a mob, therefore is the go to man when someone needs to disappear. He seems like a big lackey, but is actually quite intelligent. His weapon of choice to get the job done is a bunch of rope and a bat. He can be impatient and brash at times as well, but sometimes it fairs for the best when you're doing the dirty work for loan sharks.
Bio: Is entering Gore Fest due to brimming confidence and his love for violence. He hopes to win the money to add to the loot he already has from working in the mob.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2010, 05:02:17 AM by Mortis.Reptus »

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2010, 09:42:39 PM »
Awesome, Lurch is lookin' good. You're both in.

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2010, 09:45:49 PM »
Do we post, and if so, we are on the boat heading there correct?

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2010, 10:24:57 PM »
I want to wait a little longer before we start. And you will be on the boat heading to Lachesis. From there to Atropos.

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2010, 10:44:54 PM »
oh ok

Offline StalBlue

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Russian Blue (It's a cat, google it)
  • Coloring: Blue-grey
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Build: Lean and vaguely fit... I guess
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2010, 03:07:03 AM »
Well it says open so I guess I'll go too lol If I can't I'll be thoroughly embarrassed.

Name: Irvin
Species: Panther
Description: Lean and muscular. Black Fur. Yellow eyes.
Personality: Cheerful disposition but comes off rather arrogant at times. He's also typically very caring and giving.
Bio: Irvin was born in France and moved to Peru where he was trained by, and fought for, the Shining Path (A Marxist paramilitary group). These days he has disowned the group, saying that the idea of the working class, which he views as being corrupted beyond salvation, sweeping away the capitalist system is naught but a pipe dream. He has, however, kept the ideals and now wishes to win Gore Fest as a way to fund his own push for what he views as the true path to salvation of the state. Plus, as a panther he's always down for a good hunt.

On a side note, panthers are night hunters so have excellent eye sight, especially at night, and are built for jumping and climbing. Oh and something for the vulture, just so you know vultures have a very, very strong sense of smell and a crazy strong immune system. (Yay discovery channel)

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2010, 04:46:21 AM »
I'll let you in, but I generally look at people with such small post counts as people who haven't been around at all or that have done much. Either way, I hope this isn't a mistake. But uh...Posting starts now just to get this show on the road.

Offline StalBlue

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2010, 05:05:04 AM »
Oh, well thank you then  ^_^ I guess I better do some posting then, eh? I typically have a small post count as I don't like to cause much noise so. You know, I wouldn't have been offended if you said no. Just a bit embarrassed.

And hey, if worse comes to worse you can always kill me! ;)

Edited for a grammatical mistake and to avoid a double post.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2010, 05:08:48 AM by StalBlue »

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2010, 05:36:22 AM »
I could, huh. >:3

Offline Armalite_

• Shoots to Thrill
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • For the phony tough and the crazy brave.
    • Fur Affinity
    • My FA
    • Awards
  • Species: Spotted Hyena
  • Coloring: White, brown, charcoal, and green
  • Height: 5' 11"
  • Weight: 200 lbs.
  • Build: Toned
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2010, 06:48:28 AM »
K, so it's 2:40 in the morning and I'm VERY tired. I wanna join this but I'm rushing this ref sheet cuz I wanna go to bed. if it turns out to suck I will fix it tomorrow.

Name: Sam Crowe
Species: Desert Fox
Description: (See DP) except Sam actually wears a black t-shirt.
Personality: clinically insane, friendly, history of violence
Bio: Sam was orginally from the outskirts of the Nevada Desert. He was a military man, discharged on the counts of murdering 4 of his squad mates in a fit of rage with his bare hands. He'd seen action in many parts of the world but is now "retired" and resides in a Las Vegas mental asylum for the crimminally insane. His doctor recommended that partaking in Gore Fest would be ill-advised for Sam as he'd been making progress with his friendly persona. Sam ended up murdering his doctor with a lab stool and left anyway. 

Offline StalBlue

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2010, 03:20:26 PM »
I could, huh. >:3
Well you are effectively God, aren't you?  B)