The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Gifted  (Read 24408 times)

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
Re: The Gifted
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2010, 10:27:36 PM »
"Yea, I actually spoke to the earth before, it was only once, but her voice, so sothing, she cheered me up when I was at my lowest, I can also talk to animals. Jeffery wanted to know if he could see you note book, he can only see though touch, but he is a fast reader,..... Jeffery she does not need to know a math formula to calculate the exact rate at which you read" Seth shook his head, "Well at least your not as big as a freak as me" "Seth looked at the lady standing close to them, "and your loved..." a sad expression filled Seth's face, "yes I know you love me Jeffery, I love you to" he couldn't help but smile
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2010, 12:51:07 AM »
Emily snorted "Loved?" she chuckled quietly to her self as she looked down at the journal "she is more worried about her reputation than her three month old child" she smiled tenderly at the baby in her own mothers arms, her little sister reached for her and laughed, but her mom pulled her back to her and her friend. Emily sighed sadly "My whole family thinks of me as a stain in their stainless reputation, they don't love me, they never had, never will"  she sat back on the bench,she noticed the dingo, he looked deep in thought. she ignored him.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2010, 01:14:44 AM by Emrelda »

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Halfeb

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Dingo
  • Coloring: Orange with white on maw throat chest and stomach and maroon around eyes and tips of ears.
  • Height: 6'1&quot;
  • Build: Slender, yet musculer
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2010, 01:34:55 AM »
Halfeb couldn't help but listen into thier conversation. The young man could talk to trees. This wasn't any big shock to him. He once met a girl who could do the same, or at least claimed she could. He listened to what the Emily was saying about her family, and it made him think of his own. How they always told him not to jump, or, at least they used to.
"sorry, I couldn't help over hearing about your family." He said to Emily, "I know I don't know the full story. But, I think your family needs to realise that blood is thicker then any reputation." He said as he looked at his hands and rubbed them together. They were still sore from gripping the handle bars so tight. "If they don't learn that, they come to regreat it. When they push you away to a point, where you just don't come back."

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2010, 01:42:52 AM »
Chuck Finley was walking down the sidewalk to Central Park. It was 'feeding time' as he called it, and central Park was always full of people to leech. As he was walking, he ignored people's piercing gazes and some screams from small children as he walked by, they probably though some demons were trying to consume their souls. He had gotten used to their idiocy and hatred. Marching along, he spotted what looked to be two lovers and their friend on a park bench. They happened to be the easiest to leech off of, so Chuck put on his headphones and sunglasses and sat near Emily and Seth, quietly keeping himself alive at their expense. As he neared them, he felt his body rejuvenated and he breathed a sigh of relief, but masked it in his boredom.

Taking a deep breath, he forced himself to smile at them.
"Hello" he said, hopefully not freaking them out with his demented gift.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2010, 01:44:38 AM by Gabag »

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2010, 02:00:13 AM »
"Blood can be...but they have already push me away to the point where I do not want to return, if I want family, I will find my own "  she looked up at the new comer with a raised eyebrow "hello?" something was odd and fascinating about him she looked at both seth and the guy sitting next to her. "what's up?"

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2010, 02:20:29 AM »
"A pleasure to meet you Max and Walter, my name is Raphael." Taking the hand from Max, he got up and dusted himself off. "Thank you." Raphael looked to his right to see with whom Max was yelling at, but only saw a tree. Knowing how it felt to be ridiculed, he resisted giving him a wierd look. "So hows your day going?" he asked in general to both of them with a sullen face.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2010, 04:38:34 AM »
"oh that.....well that was.......i can explain.......i got nothing........." he looked away and noticed the group sitting on the park bench. he heard the sorrowful screams of the dark shadows they cast onto the ground. he heard a voice yelling at him "CRAZY! YOU'VE LOST IT!  "I'm not crazy......" he whispered quietly
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2010, 04:47:20 AM »
Raphael looked at Max, trying to figure out who he was talking to. "Are you feeling alright?" He looked at the group of people at the bench that Max looked at just before. The same couple from earlier, and 2 more had joined since last time. "Is it those people at the bench that are making you feel like this?" he said as he motioned his hand in Max's general direction?

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2010, 04:54:41 AM »
"oh no, i just hear things sometimes, its nothing. well i had better get going....were did my note book go?" he searched around looking for where his book had landed. "that squirel better not have it again......" "did you look under the bush? "yes i cheaked under the bush........" "what about under the other bush? "look just let me find it, you stay quiet." he looked back at walter and raphael. and gave a weak smile.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2010, 05:03:31 AM »
Raphael felt strange standing next to the lizard who talked to himself. He considered walking away, but knew that he'd instantly regret it during prayer time. "What color is it? I'll help you look for it." Raphael thought that maybe, just maybe, he might find a friend outside the monastary who was much as an outcast as he was.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2010, 05:19:21 AM by Macid 0031 »

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2010, 05:17:09 AM »
"it's got a black cover, you cant miss it." he kept searching then saw what he hoped he wouldn't "not again. OK look i know your still mad but destroying the book will just make everything worse." he said looking at a small, Innocent looking squirrel holding his book. the squirrel then ran off with the book, running towards the group at the bench. "after it!!"
« Last Edit: November 25, 2010, 07:48:19 PM by serpington »

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2010, 05:27:57 AM »
"It's not getting away this time!" said Raphael as he ran towards the park bench. He yelled at the group, "Stop that squirrel!" The squirrel ran underneath the bench and across the path, but tripped over itself, letting the book tumble into the grass. As he neared the group, he felt a chill go down his spine. Figuring it was just his breakfast coming back, he walked over to the book and picked it up. Turning around to Max, he handed him the book, "I got it this time."

Offline Armalite_

• Shoots to Thrill
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • For the phony tough and the crazy brave.
    • Fur Affinity
    • My FA
    • Awards
  • Species: Spotted Hyena
  • Coloring: White, brown, charcoal, and green
  • Height: 5' 11"
  • Weight: 200 lbs.
  • Build: Toned
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2010, 05:30:38 AM »
Walter looked over towards the pond. "AHH!" He yelled in surprise. He immediately flinched when he saw the figure of a young boy. His clothes were tattered and torn but his skin was soggy looking and a dark blue. His face was sullen and filled with misery. Two black holes were in place where his eyes were supposed to be and his flesh had been almost melted from his face. He looked like a zombie, a dead body come to life. It probably had to do with him actually being one. People in the park walked past him casually, as if he didn't exist. He looked like a drowing victim as his clothes were dripping with water and his hair was soaked. He slowly raised his rotten arm and pointed at the park bench were the group was sitting, specifically at the guy with the odd feeling about him who had just sat down. The boy only pointed at the guy and stared at Walter at the same time. His gaze was piercing and frightening...something Walter had been used to. But as soon as the boy appeared, he was gone when a couple walked past him.

"...Wait...There's something wrong about that guy on the bench." He said to Max and Raphael. "Don't go over there."

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2010, 05:39:45 AM »
"OK, man it ripped the book, and i lost an entire chapter worth of the story, it's going to take forever to track that Doberman down again and the pitbull got put down last week." he turned to the tree the squirrel had run up after dropping the book. "yea you better hide, you just cost me two months worth of work!!" he turned back to Walter and Raphael, "i really need to stop forgeting you guys are here......."

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
« Reply #29 on: November 03, 2010, 09:29:39 AM »
"Your Family, are those who want you, not those who have the same blood as you I'm mean Jef-" Seth stopped talking, and covered his ears with as he squinted with pain. He looked up at the new boy, and then looked back at Jeffery, he had to leave here, but he couldn't just leave the girl, "ummm.... Hey I want to show you something!.... umm over there.... alone!" Seth Ignored the comment about him sounding like a stalker, and tried to give a less pitiful face, he was starting to feel ill.
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<