The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Vampires vs Zombies (Open to all)  (Read 13308 times)

Offline Lucky

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I Find Some Of You Very Creepy
    • Awards
  • Species: African Wild Dog
  • Height: 5'5
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: normal
Re: Vampires vs Zombies (Open to all)
« Reply #30 on: October 21, 2010, 05:30:48 AM »
"look you clearly missed the heart" she said as she walked over to him and putting her paw on his gun "look, umm serpington is it, how about we save that ammo of yours and not shoot all the mean old zombies right now ok? Or we can use plan B " she said as she pushed a needle against his back "i can knock you out and tie you up, and when you wake, i will give you a world class enema you will never forget"

Pet's name: Lucky

Offline Halfeb

• Dancing Dragon
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Dingo
  • Coloring: Orange with white on maw throat chest and stomach and maroon around eyes and tips of ears.
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Build: Slender, yet musculer
« Reply #31 on: October 21, 2010, 07:07:31 AM »
The door to the station burst down as the infected poured in, raunning at them, crazed, with thier fully red eyes and blood pouring from thier mouths. He mad sure they were all in the cool room and slammed the door and locked it. Then a few moments of silents, before the infected started banging at the coolroom door. Halfeb took a breath and sat down, "Now to wait."

Ths was always the hardest part, waiting to see who would last the longest. But, something wasn't right to him. The coolroom, which had to have been off for months, was still cold, and the air wasn't stale. He took a deep breath. They had been in that coolroom now for an hour or so, locked off and air tight, but, there was no loss of oxygen.

Then, he knew something had to be very wrong because, although the fridge was off, there was a draft. Halfeb started to feel around, looking for the place where the draft was coming from.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #32 on: October 21, 2010, 08:40:56 AM »
"oh that's low, you have no idea.....wha.....t you.........." he trailed off falling unconscious on the coolroom floor, his black beret falling to the doctors feet.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2010, 08:45:52 AM by serpington »
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Flyin'

• The Dark Angel
  • Chatty Cheetah
  • ...Why am I a horse now?
    • Awards
  • Species: Sandy-Orange Equine
  • Coloring: Orange, white
  • Height: 5 foot 9
  • Weight: 8 stone
  • Build: Skinny
  • Currently: Lurking in the shadows
« Reply #33 on: October 21, 2010, 09:36:56 AM »
Many was still running. A whole horde of zombies were after him now, and he had only a few more meters to go to the airport.
"Almost *pant* there *pant*" He said under his breathe. One last sprint and he made it! Slamming the door behind him and barricading it, he found the entrance of the airport zombie-proof. People must've been here to use it as a stronghold! Always alert, Many walked on into the airport terminal.
Am I back? Quite possibly.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: October 21, 2010, 09:49:09 AM »
serpington tossed in his 'sleep' twitching and panting as visions of his past shadowed his mind. images of his former squad mates getting over run and infected before his eyes, the closest thing to a family he had getting back up time after time, each time he shot them down with tears forming in his battle hardened eyes.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2010, 10:50:54 AM by serpington »
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Lucky

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: October 21, 2010, 11:05:09 AM »
*dragging him over to a Corner and taking his gun "you see we could have been good friends, but nooooo you just had to to keep killing people, i didn't give you that much, just a really small shot, you should wake up anymoment now" taking the bullets out of his gun and tossing it back on him
« Last Edit: October 21, 2010, 11:27:48 AM by Lucky »

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: October 21, 2010, 11:16:14 AM »
he woke up in a clod sweat as the gun hit his chest. "CAPTAIN!!!" he was panting with a cold draft hitting the small of his back "do that again, and i won't be happy." he smiled looking at the floor. he pulled out a piece of torn fabric and looked at it through tired eyes "and despite what you say, what you may think, i know what those things are........and what they can do." he threw away the cloth before standing back up. "oh and i'll take my ammo back if your not going use it."

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx
  • Coloring: Grey and black
  • Height: 6' 9" dued to long animalistic like hind legs
  • Weight: 190
  • Build: leath and lanky
« Reply #37 on: October 21, 2010, 11:18:50 AM »
Leo leaned on a wall panting a bit in the fridge beeing sure to keep his gun in hand. Time after time when he thought he reached a safe location, surprise! So to be safe he kept it in hand at most times. "Well, that could be worse" he said takeing the mag out checking it before placeing it back in.

"So, lets take the time to get to know each other. I'm Leo Cyrule" he said nodding to the others before flicking his ear. Hearing something he shouldn't in this area "There's... no possible way..." he said pulling out his flash light flicking it on to hopefully find the source. Takeing a moment to glance in all directions to be safe before slinging the P90 and pulling out the pistol that had saved him a number of times. He began to slowly walk forwards in a crouch so he can see whats under all the meat, glanceing side side as he did so every now and then.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2010, 11:36:14 AM by tangletail »
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline Halfeb

• Dancing Dragon
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Orange with white on maw throat chest and stomach and maroon around eyes and tips of ears.
« Reply #38 on: October 21, 2010, 11:25:11 AM »
He pulled out his iPod and turned it on to shine some light so he could see where he what he was doing as he examined the walls, looking for where the draft is coming from. "Halfeb, nice to meet you. Do you guys feel that?" He asks them. He then smelled something he had smelled before when he was setting a trap for the infected one time. He opened up one of the boxes at the back. A powder. He picked some of it up and sniffed it. Dynomite.

"Okay, something is definantly wrong here." He said as he dusted off his hands.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: October 21, 2010, 11:33:38 AM »
"get down!!" serp grabbed his sword from the top of his bag knocking Leo out of the way as a zombie launched from behind the meat before getting cut clean in half. "looks like i missed two." he joked to the dingo behind him. he then dropped the blade through its head. "and Leo, you remind me of my little brother. just try not to end up like him." he grabbed the katana and returned it to his bag while siting back down. "and the dynamite is there for a reason. but not one i'm at liberty to say."

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx
  • Coloring: Grey and black
  • Height: 6' 9" dued to long animalistic like hind legs
  • Weight: 190
  • Build: leath and lanky
« Reply #40 on: October 21, 2010, 11:42:57 AM »
Leo growled lightly shakeing his head "I swear they can get into anything!" he said picking himself up grabbing the light before standing up, his gun was still in hand "So... Dynamite, in a air locked fridge. I think its safe to say, our collegues made themselves an escape route."

With a sigh the serval shook his head "And you remind me of Conan. Thanks for the save."
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline Halfeb

• Dancing Dragon
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: October 21, 2010, 11:54:34 AM »
"thats one theory." He said as he noticed that he box wasnt back against the wall on the racking it was on. He moved it over and saw a red button on the wall. he reached in and pressed it. The back wall then slided to one side. Flurcent lights lit up a staircase going down underground. There were symbols on the walls. The Chrones Corp symbols. Halfeb cocked his shotgun and slowly started walking down the stairs. "Alright, we can wait here, or try our luck down the tunnel." He looked down and couldn't see the other end of the hallway. "I think I'll chance the creepy corridor."

Offline Lucky

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: October 21, 2010, 12:11:47 PM »
"look am not going down there, and why is there a symbol of chrone here? This is just getting more creeper by the min, i can stay up here with the crazies or go down there with you crazies" she said looking at them "by the way take your bullets back, your like a walking switch army knife, only thing i ask is to take it easy with the killing into am able to find a cure"

Offline Halfeb

• Dancing Dragon
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: October 21, 2010, 12:30:44 PM »
He look at her, "okay, those crazies will rip you apart and eat your flesh. However, this crazy will stop those crazies from doing so." He told her as he look down the corridor.

Offline Lucky

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: October 21, 2010, 12:41:49 PM »
"this is just a outbrake of some new kind of rabies, am sure the CDC and the army are on there way, things will all be fine in the morning, and you all can go back to the nut house where you came from" stepping away from them "plus how do i know if any of you are infected?"
« Last Edit: October 21, 2010, 12:52:46 PM by Lucky »