The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Vampires vs Zombies (Open to all)  (Read 13305 times)

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
Re: Vampires vs Zombies (Open to all)
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2010, 05:14:19 AM »
"not good!" he followed the dingo inside after grabbing his things only stopping to momentarily look up at the horde slowly limping towards them.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Lucky

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I Find Some Of You Very Creepy
    • Awards
  • Species: African Wild Dog
  • Height: 5'5
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: normal
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2010, 05:36:34 AM »
Name: Dr. lucky
Species: Aferican Wild Dog
Clothes: a open lab coat with light green scrubs under it
Marking: a tattoo of caduceus on her upper right arm
Stuff: medic kit, a silver suitcase,hospital ID card, pain killers, a few syringe needles, defib kit, bottle of water, backpack, police taser, rubber gloves.
Bio: Lucky worked in the Lady Mercy hospital downtown, when it all happen, it started off as a small number of people coming in with the same illness, then more and more people started to come in. She hadn't seen anything like it before, so many people with the same virus, but then the worst happen, those who died from this sickness started to come back and attack the other docters. Running out as fast as she could, she grabbed a few medical supplies and personal things and made her way on foot up the street.

(woot did this on my cell phone, sorry for the late start guys)
« Last Edit: October 20, 2010, 05:44:30 AM by Lucky »

Pet's name: Lucky

Offline Halfeb

• Dancing Dragon
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Dingo
  • Coloring: Orange with white on maw throat chest and stomach and maroon around eyes and tips of ears.
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Build: Slender, yet musculer
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2010, 03:15:41 PM »
He thought he saw others near by. Survivours. And he couldn't leave them to die, he ran into the kitchen and opened the fridge, which, although the power was out, was still cold. He got in and waited for survivours to join him, but, he could only wait so long.

Offline Lucky

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2010, 03:21:24 PM »
She found herself running towards the end of town, tired and out of breath, she could hear the hoard of insane people hot on her trail. Lucky was never the type of person who believe in such nonessense as the "walking dead", such things belong on video games and horror films. She came across a old petrol building, quickly ducking inside and looking for a hidding place

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2010, 08:14:59 PM »
serp saw the doctor run inside  and started shooting the zombies close behind her. "get in the back, theres someone waiting in the fridge, go." he saw the endless army coming over the sand and quickly ran back and into the fridge. "this may take awhile."
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline RedWolf "lucifer" Guevara

• Eager Elephant
  • id laugh if u just... spontaiusly combusted
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf / hyena hybrid
  • Coloring: Red / grey
  • Build: skinney but adgaile
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2010, 08:30:03 PM »
startled red kicked the zombie in the face and quickly jumped in the car

he turned the key

the engine crunches

"no no no no! not now!!* he said as he tried the engine over and over again

"damn it!" he punched the dashbord

the engine starts

"finaly"

he slamed it into gear and sped off woth afew zombies clinging to the bumber
"i do not care if i fall so long as someone picks up my gun and keeps shooting" -Ernesto "che" Guevara

Offline Armalite_

• Shoots to Thrill
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • For the phony tough and the crazy brave.
    • Fur Affinity
    • My FA
    • Awards
  • Species: Spotted Hyena
  • Coloring: White, brown, charcoal, and green
  • Height: 5' 11"
  • Weight: 200 lbs.
  • Build: Toned
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2010, 10:54:36 PM »
Name: Sam Crow
Species: Desert Fox
Clothing: Black suit and black skinny tie, sunglasses, and greased back hair
Colours and markings: Reddish brown, black, white. Tattooed chest.
10 essential items: Glock 22 pistol, ammo, cigarettes, a lighter, gold watch, empty wallet, brass knuckles, fist fillers, a stilletto switchblade, and a wad of cash
What happened when the change started: On a bank heist with his fellow gang of thugs, Sam was caught in a firefight between him and the fuzz. Making a run for it, he became separated from the gang when the zombies attacked.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sam found himself stuck in quite the predicament. He was nearing the edge of town and almost out of gas. His getaway car was covered in blood from people he'd hit on his way out. Something was up that was unusual though...he wasn't being chased by police but by the undead. The car came to a halting stop in the empty street. He quickly kicked the door open and ran from the driver's seat. The zombies weren't far behind and he needed a place to hide. He spotted a nearby gas station and made a run for it.

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx
  • Coloring: Grey and black
  • Height: 6' 9" dued to long animalistic like hind legs
  • Weight: 190
  • Build: leath and lanky
« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2010, 12:28:13 AM »
Name: Dr. Leo Cyrule
Species: Desert serval
Clothing:White slacks, white sleevless dress shirt, and a lab coat that hangs to his mid torso, fingerless gloves with carbon fiber layering
Colors and Markings: A dull grey fur and jet black markings whith white head hear. He has green eyes
10 Essential items:Utility belt with bags hanging from it, ID is in there, P90 with strap, SPAS shotgun with strap, 9m Colt, holster, flashlight, crowbar, Grenades, pipebomb, motion detector
Bio- A scientist working for a diffrent research facility, working on portals. On his way home he noticed a few people were running, without asking he followed behind them only to witness them being eatten in front of him, in a desperate move he ran into a building and dodged many limpers and jumped from roof to roof before makeing his way down finding a dead soldier that was shot in the head. Takeing his equipment he listened to the radio and began walking down the streets

Leo walked down the street holding the p90 in his hands thinking to himself "Hm... I remember a saying... can't fully recall it... it was something about the walking dead... brain dogs I belive..." he would then see a zombie comeing his way pointed his gun at it, before turning his head to the side swearing as he saw the massive swarm of the dead walking closer to him. Distracted slightly, he quickly wipped the zombie away from him as it came to close and took off heading to the petrol station seeing someone shoot from the other side hopping over the dead bodies, he would shoot only whats infront of him.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2010, 11:35:34 AM by tangletail »
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline Lucky

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2010, 04:08:36 AM »
Running into the fridge, and resting on the cold wall "ok let me ask, what the hell are you doing, your shooting at these poor people like there some kind of mad dog, there just sick, has the whole world gone insane?" walking around a bit "it might be rabies, ya that's it. By the way shouldn't the CDC (Central disease control) be here by now"

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2010, 04:13:06 AM »
"yea theres one!" serp said shooting one of the zombies in a uniform "welcome to the land of the living dead. any not obvious questions?" he smirked while shooting another zombie

Offline Lucky

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2010, 04:36:27 AM »
laughing a bit "ya sure RAMBO, living dead? As in zombies, you've lost it brother. Look there just sick, this isn't any cheap monster film you can find at the movies, this is real, now stop killing them."

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: October 21, 2010, 04:44:58 AM »
"first of all it's serpington, not rambo.....second if there just sick." he shot one in the chest, right where its heart should be then watched it get back up. "then they myst be the worlds most persistand sick people." he said shooting it again in the head.

Offline Armalite_

• Shoots to Thrill
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • My FA
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2010, 04:59:06 AM »
Sam kicked open the old door to the gas station. To his surprise, it was packed with other survivors. He slammed the door shut after himself and leaned up against in in a state of shock. He could hear them banging against the door from the outside...but they never actually tried to open it. Sam shut his eyes and drew his pistol from the inside of his jacket. He didn't have long to stay, he'd have to get out of town and fast.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2010, 05:05:09 AM »
"hay you! in the cool room or you can die out here." serp called seeing a new surviver come inside.

Offline Armalite_

• Shoots to Thrill
  • Scented Skunk
    • Fur Affinity
    • My FA
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2010, 05:28:03 AM »
Sam looked over at the lizard. He didn't say anything, he only ran over to the fridge and jumped inside. "Wha-what the hell is going on!?"