The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Need opinions on this story idea...  (Read 1292 times)

Offline Kyanbu the legend

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • King of Dragons
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Kyanbu's house
    • Awards
Need opinions on this story idea...
« on: October 10, 2010, 11:07:40 PM »
Based on a similar dream I had last night with Full Metal Alchemist characters,

A young boy is tricked into a strange gate by a beautiful demoness named “Eve”. This gate leading to a bronze steam punk inspired hallway with dozens of gates and elevators leading to various different periods in time as well as different worlds and universes. Eve lured the young boy in to help her find a group of humans she had trapped there early. In doing so she’ll return him to his world. Having no choice the boy agrees to help her and the two begin to explore this realm on the edge of existence. But one thing has the boy puzzled. Why did Eve trap people here in the first place? And why does she want to find them?

I don't have a title for it yet. Just this set up for the plot. For a big bad, I'm thinking of going for a less obvious one. Same goes for Eve's reasons for trapping people in that strange place.

Also my dreamed ended with the phrase "Always close the door behind you". Which I might consider when thinking of how to do the big bad (If I make one).

I'm not fully going to work on this just yet. Only looking for opinions right now.

Also this may be a comic since my artwork is at a tolerable quality.

And yes I'm still doing Mischief Knights and the rest of D-Universe.
Current Story(es): Mischief Knights [PG-13]   Current Art Gallery: Kyanbu's Art Gallery   My Forum: kyanbu's house, A nice place to chill

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Healed up
Re: Need opinions on this story idea...
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2010, 11:40:26 PM »
"Everest's Maze" could be the title! And Eve trapped the people in there and didn't do anything with them yet because she needed one person with a special metaphysical energy to combine with the essence of the souls of the captured to gain an untold power beyond comprehension! The unsuspecting visitor must figure out how to free the people from his companion's grasp before he cannot escape! I don't know, it sounded good when I narrated it out loud.
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2010, 02:24:32 PM »
This reminds me of a story I once read, but slighly diffrent. This should be a decent plot, but wouldn't this go in story ideas?
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline Kyanbu the legend

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • King of Dragons
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Kyanbu's house
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2010, 10:49:35 PM »
Ah yes, I forgot this forum has a subsection for story ideas.

If it's not too much trouble, could someone moves this thread for me? Thanks in advance.

Also

New information for this project:

* It's not steampunk. It was just merely the only way I could describe what I saw in my dream which now that I think about it. Midgar (FFVII's starting city) is closer to what I saw in terms theme when thinking of that odd place.

* The name Eve does not have a meaning other then a play on words (Eve Vent = Evening Wind/Air). It was also the name of a character I created and drew for an up coming Halloween Wall I'm working on (that may get used for something. So the name is just a place holder for now.

* The story type, changes from chapter to chapter though Action/Adventure  is what I was going for though there is meant to be a deeper meaning to the plot as well as various mysteries with in the story that are suppose to get the reader thinking.

* Still thinking of a title for it.
Current Story(es): Mischief Knights [PG-13]   Current Art Gallery: Kyanbu's Art Gallery   My Forum: kyanbu's house, A nice place to chill