The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Rainbow...Winter of Blood OOC  (Read 3520 times)

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
Re: Rainbow...Winter of Blood OOC
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2010, 12:20:07 AM »
In terms of combat, are we capable of taking on more than one NPC, or will just 2 on 1 immedeatly result in near-defeat at the best?
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2010, 12:28:01 AM »
You will be able to take on up to ten enemies at once, whether it's  NPCs, PCs or a combination.

Post Merge: September 19, 2010, 12:32:04 AM
Whether you win or lose will be based on strategy, level and a small amount of luck.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2010, 12:32:04 AM by Sasha W. »
x

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2010, 12:53:28 AM »
Okay, is level difference severe?

ex. Saelin Blackwyng (lvl 2) is fighting three police cadets (lvl 1), and easily wins without needing strategy.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2010, 01:05:05 AM »
In that example, since the level difference is only one and since you are taking on three, it would be easier to win but you wouldnt fly through. You would still need a touch of strategy. If you were more like a level 4 then you could beat them by barely trying.
x

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2010, 01:12:29 AM »
Then I guess I should end my questions with: How common is it to come across a weapon like a gun-blade, or is it like experimental weaponry is near-impossible to obtain?

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2010, 01:23:49 AM »
It is difficult to find weapons like that, but not impossible. i.e. you wouldnt just happen to walk across it unless you are traveling in a unique area. Youd have to do something to get it. Also, if you epically fail at finding unique weapons, you can always upgrade normal ones to a similar level.
x