The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Uber highschool-tenager drama thread of mine.  (Read 280 times)

Offline Gen

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Blue Husky
    • Awards
  • Species: Husky
  • Build: Semi-Feminine Male
  • Currently: Cutting people with my tongue, be careful.
Uber highschool-tenager drama thread of mine.
« on: September 01, 2010, 05:13:51 AM »
Ugh I'm having family issues AGAIN. Like, I know. But it's like me this time. Here's how it works. At school, I'm happy, social, and almost popular. At home, I am []y, and a mean person in general. Just ask my dad, he'll tell you all about it. Well, I spent a whole frickin' summer locked in that box. Y'know how if you spend too much time with the same people you get all annoyed by EVERYTHING they do? Well I'm having that. I mean, I am just so happy anywhere besides home. And I guess my family's getting tired of me too. I mean, mom when I ask for twenty dollars. She flips out at me as normal, and she yells at me about how disobedient I am and crap like that(while driving.)  So I'm all angry and stuff cuz that's what I get. I start yelling back at her(yeah, I know I'm an []) And she goes on about how I'm spoiled, etc. And I'm sorry, but I have emotions and I don't like to hold them in. So I'm yelling back. She tells me to get out of the []ed car, and I would've but then she starts driving. Went home, fought more. x.x Later on the week, they both leave to go on vaca for the weekend. I'm like super happy and crap, and my dad hasn't been home in a week. Now its monday, lol. I'm semi popular, and have prevented the nightmare of becoming the one kid in the corner that no one likes that I've spent the last three years as. Dad's home and he starts lecturing me about what to do after school, trying to get me to go into the military. Now I don't wanna go into the military. And I'm like such a horrible child and won't go at all. So y'know I'm getting in trouble for getting snobby attitude when they tell me to do something then do something else and stack the [] up. Meanwhile, I've been seriously having a crush on this dude at school, who's kinda like a jock in a way :\ But he's actually kinda nice and funny and stuff. It sucks because I have to keep that hidden from the parents and stuff cuz they can't know I'm a bisexual or they'd be all []ing. So I think he kinda likes me but he's probably straight but i don't care he's still fun to talk to. Anyway, dad called me out on my []ish behavior and stuff. He goes on about how I think, and feel. See, I don't think he knows exactly what I think; probably the contour lines but not the whole inside stuff. Look man I know this thread is uber long but I wanted to type so if you 're reading this far congratulations xD Cuz this is like the longest thread I'm EVER gonna write. But to finish the story, I end up all snobby and wanting only one thing, that dang boy!! I can't help but wanna be with him and the romantic schoolgirl crap. But really though, this is my thread explaining my []y personality when you think of it.
Regards;
~Gen(陣らー元始)

Offline Morticia

• Vibrating Furby
  • COLLECT AND SUBMIT.
    • Morticia's FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Virginia Opossum
  • Coloring: Black/Gray/White
  • Height: 5'6"
  • Weight: 185lbs
  • Build: Chubby
Re: Uber highschool-tenager drama thread of mine.
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2010, 12:04:50 PM »
OH DEAR GOD, I UNDERSTAND YOU PERFECTLY.

And I'm not even kidding. I know exactly how you feel. There was a point where that was my exact life. It subsided slightly but still follows me even though I'm away at college currently.
I was the same way at school. Then I'd come home and get the [removed] annoyed out of my by my three much younger step-brothers (since I had to watch them) and by the time the parental units got home, I was in a terrible mood. Your mom sounds exactly like mine. Our fighting got so bad that I became a "hermit" in my bedroom. You'd think not saying anything and just minding my own business 24/7 would have helped. IT DIDN'T. They just started harassing me about being in my room all the time and not being with the "family." MEH.

xD Anyway, my mom is just like that. Nosy, controlling, yells at me for severely unjustified reasons-- and I'm goddamn nineteen, nearing 20. The best I can say is just try to squeak by. It'll be tough, but things won't ALWAYS be terrible. Enjoy your time at school, and just quietly retire to your own spaces at home. :)
« Last Edit: September 01, 2010, 12:31:50 PM by WingedZephyr, Reason: Please watch your language »
--Quoth The Opossum

Offline Righteousbro

• Eager Elephant
  • Ekuamahtava
  • Species: Tiger/kitteh
  • Coloring: White and black
  • Height: 6 ft
  • Weight: 150 lbs
Re: Uber highschool-tenager drama thread of mine.
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2010, 01:48:34 PM »
This sucks, but if it's because of a cabin fever-thing, and you're social, just try to go places with friends as much as possible, stay at people's houses, go to events, everything to get away for a month or so without actually leaving the house.
Also with the problem of the guy you like you can probably tackle that now with spending time with him and other friends, I don't know much about that crap though.
Hope everything turns out well!