The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Day Gerard came out of the closet  (Read 1336 times)

Offline Maxis29

• Founder of the furry forums
  • Donator
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • I am in the shadows, watching yous O.O
    • Furry Forums
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Red & White
  • Height: 6'2
The Day Gerard came out of the closet
« on: March 21, 2007, 08:56:39 AM »
Jamie Monroe: Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Max: jamieeeeeeeeeee
Jamie Monroe: tell me a storyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Jamie Monroe: about me and gerarddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
Jamie Monroe: paweassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Jamie Monroe: ill take my top off for you
Max: umm umm
Max: mkay
Jamie Monroe: yay!
Max: the story is the called "The day Gerard came out of the closet"
Jamie Monroe: meep
Max: xD
Jamie Monroe: tell me more
Jamie Monroe: wait
Jamie Monroe: hes not going to be gay is he
Jamie Monroe:
Max: One day, gerard was driving his pink miata
Max: jk
Jamie Monroe: lol he wants a red corvet
Jamie Monroe: with the license plate that says knives
Max: mkay
Jamie Monroe: yay
Max: One day, gerard was driving from the store, where he had gotten his hair dyed black and hair extensions put in to undo the damage the evil witch had made him do to his hair
Jamie Monroe: *giggles*
Max: when all of the sudden he spotted  her coming out of the shopping mall, holding tons of bag and his credit card
Jamie Monroe: you know i kinda like the short blondness too
Jamie Monroe: meep
Max: he drove over her with a thump thump thump and continued on his way
Max: Then, gerard heard police sirens behind him
Max: "Jinkys!" He exclaimed. "They must have seen me!"
Max: With a press of the pedal, he sped away, speeding faster and faster down the road until he came to a spooky abandoned house.
Max: hows the story so far?
Jamie Monroe: mmmm *gets popcorn*
Max: all of the sudden, the door to the house flew open, and a scary looking woman beckoned him in. "I will protect you" she said. "Quickly, hurry inside for you havent much time before they catch up with you."
Jamie Monroe: EEEEEEEEEE
Max: Gerard stashed the car behind the house and rushed inside, not taking time to notice the blood stains on the womans bib and the claw impressions in her shoes.
Jamie Monroe: AAAAAAAAAAAAAa
Max: IPerhaps if gerard had not been hurried, he would have noticed several other strange things about the woman. Alas, he did not as he ran into the house
Jamie Monroe: meep is this going to be scary
Max: Gerard was practically forced inside the closet by the scry lady with the blood-stained bib and soul-less eyes. "Into my closet, you will be safe in there" she claimed with a thirsty smirk upon her lips
Jamie Monroe: AAAAAAAAAAA
Jamie Monroe: MAXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx
Jamie Monroe: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Jamie Monroe: shes a vampire isnt she
Jamie Monroe: shes going to kill him
Max: no worse
Max: shes herpes!
Jamie Monroe: whats that
Jamie Monroe: max you know im a scardy cat
Max: With a slam of the door, gerard was locked inside of the closet. "Oh no, what ever have i gotten myself into now? This is worse then that time that crazy fangirl asked me for a urine sample!" he exclaimed.
Jamie Monroe: ROFL
Jamie Monroe: was that me?
Max: maybeh
Jamie Monroe: lol
Max: Gerard heard a shuffle going on outside the door as he looked for a way out. He saw a glimmer of light  extruding from the keyhole, and decided to peek to see what was going on
Max: Outside he saw Crazy Fangirl fighting with the harpy!
Jamie Monroe: LOL
Max: The Crazy lady hissed and swiped at crazy fangirl, but crazy fangirl pulled out her net gun and shot it at the crazy lady! The net flew through the air and landed on the crazy lady, trapping her and entangling her in it stringy web.
Max: crazy fangirl dragged  the crazy lady out of view of the keyhole. Gerard heard the thumping and screeching of the demonish womans body as it went down the back stairs. He wondered what the fan girl would do when he hear two loud shots.
Max: She had shot the demon! the house wailed and moaned as a hundred years worth fo souls escaped the house.
Jamie Monroe: MEEP
Jamie Monroe: YAUY
Max: He scratched and banged at the closet door to get her attention. Maybe after this, he would have the restraining order lifted. He heard the key unlock in closet door. "Gerard, its safe to come out of the closet now."
Jamie Monroe: hahhaha
Max: Maybe if hadnt been do grateful to have finaly come out of the closet, he would have asked her what she was doing there and how she had found him. Alas, little did he know that she had been following him, and the net meant to capture him.
Jamie Monroe: LMAO
Max: "I saw your car outside.. "she stammered. The quick thinking fangirl kick a pebble behind gerard and directed hi attention to it. "Whats that!" She exclaimed as she pointed behind him. As he turned to look, she grabbed his shoulder in a sleeper pinch and held it till he fell on the floor in a deep sleep.
Jamie Monroe: OMG O.O
Max: "Hehehe" the evil fan girl cackled. "Now he is all mine!"
Jamie Monroe: AAAAAA
Max: (not you btw)
Jamie Monroe: ohhhhhh darn
Jamie Monroe: lol
Max: (okay it is)
Jamie Monroe: well when i was i coming in
Max: The evil fan-girl cackled evilly as she lovingly dragged gerard back to her white, unmarked van. "Mine! Hes finally mine!" she proclaimed as she duct-taped him to the chair.
Jamie Monroe: hahahahh
Max: She got into the drivers seat and cliped off locks of his hair for her multiple shrines. "Dont worry my love, it will grow back." She said to the sleeping gerard.
Max: She made idle chit-chat with the sleeping gerard as they drove and drove to her little house in the seclided woods. "Oh gerard, your skin is so pale and waxy. Let me bathe you when we get to your new home."
Jamie Monroe: LOL
Max: They pulled up to the driveway, gerard slowly waking up from his sleep as she dragged him to the yiff room where she did multiple unthinkable things with him until the police found them a year later. THE END

Authors note: I am suprised i had this in me. I know it isnt the great american novel, but its m'kay and liked it. (For those of you who do not know, Gerard is the lead singer for My Chemical Romance)