The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Protectors of the Earth  (Read 21087 times)

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
Re: Protectors of the Earth
« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2010, 11:45:35 PM »
Chrono kept walking with his covered spear until he walked into an alleyway. As he entered it, he met up with one of his contractor's informants; nothing was said, but a map was handed to Chrono with the entire area of scotland. He obviously thought that the 'C' was where he was right now, and then he saw the 'F' and assumed it was the creature he was ment to put down. You know, this has been on my mind for a few months... why are you still killing? the 'spear' said in his mind as he set off towards the woods. I need the money... he could feel the demon's annoyance as it spoke back to him; You have enough money to be considered "Lord Chrono", you're not the person whos motivated by greed alone... I'm looking for a wife, but so far all I've been killing is male monsters or males possesed by monsters. Hopefully a forest spirit is going to be a fine lady, hopefully a size-difference isn't an issue...
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Alice The Necrofox

• The Necromantic Mechanist
  • Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Back in black! Or rather a putrid shade of green
    • Awards
  • Species: Undead Fox/Demon Hybrid
  • Coloring: Green fur
  • Height: 5' 8"
  • Build: Tall, well built, young ish
  • Currently: Re-integrating with TFF. SO EXCITE
« Reply #31 on: July 25, 2010, 05:04:55 AM »
Shiro sifted through the knowlege, but found nothing...
"This is taking too long! Ugh... where oh where could she have gone too..." he muttered to himself.
just then, a spirit flew up out of the earth and sat cross legged in front of him.
"You Called?" it said, pushing back her long silver hair
"Bout time you showed up. I have been waiting. Can you make any sense of this, Eliza?"
  • Avatar by: Kazna (Waiting for him to give me his FA again)
  • Signature art by: None

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #32 on: July 25, 2010, 08:43:55 PM »
A small cat sauntered through the busy town, paws padding across the cobbled street. Crowds of people seemed to part either side of the feline, though perhaps it was just a trick of the light. The cat stopped beside a stall laden with fish, sitting on its hind legs it mewed at the stall keeper. The owner looked down at the cat and stooped down to pick up a stone... "Shoo! Mangy Cat..."

The cat gave a mewl of annoyance, before setting off at a run, thrown stone missing as the feline dissapeared among the crowds of people. Later that day the angry owner of the stall died mysteriously, and messily. The cat took a fresh trout as people tried to help the dying stall owner, and the Cat sauntered away with the fish in its mouth, looking rather happy with itself... The cat was walking in the direction of the library, and it seemed to be looking for someone....
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2010, 04:28:18 AM »
Emrelda was irritated, Shiro was taking to long and the sudden gut feeling that she thought was a bad thing, was actually telling her that she didn't eat breakfast this morning. her stomach grumbled. she began to realize that the roasted pig in the mansion was smelling really good to her. even though she wasn't much for cooked food on those rare occasions she will eat it.
if I remain in human form for much longer if I don't eat...things can get messy...its time to hunt Emrelda sniffed the air, there was a rabbits nest near by...and down wind was a lone buck. Emrelda decided to go to the rabbits nest for food. see that Shiro might be done soon....

The hunt was quick, easy and oh so delicious. she ate all three, feeling rather full but not sleepy she made her way back to the library. she regained her human form when she walked through the town. she hated walking through humans. they stared at her in wonder, sometimes lust but none approached her. she could hear the villagers speak quietly among themselves.
she is too beautiful to exist...
who i she?
is she married?
Emrelda knew that taking this form was a bad idea...but it was too late. the women was the last amazonian...she was rather intrigued with this womans grace and power. she shook away that memory as she walked into the library, she felt magic and power swirling in the air...her hair stood on end, she sensed that Shiro was summoning a very powerful being, hopefully whoever it was can help. this situation was very important and books are not going to help very much.
what if I can dream search... she thought to herself...

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: July 27, 2010, 08:34:33 PM »
The small cat was still sauntering through the town, and it had almost finished the fish. The cat stopped, sniffing the air. It could smell several scents nearby that interested it, though one more so than the others... Satisfied it was going the right way, the cat continued to wend through the large crowds.

The cat´s arrival was heralded by the head librarians shouts of "No animals in the library... SHOO!" The cat gave an innocent purr, and slunk between his legs, a fast blur of striped black fur. Finally it found the source of the scent, and jumped up onto the table beside Shiro... The cat dropped the fish from its mouth, looked between the masked ´Alchemist´ and the spirit and proudly announced "You... are a necromancer..."

The Head Librarian, who had only just caught up with the cat, stopped dead in his tracks.. It seemed he could not decide what was worse, the fact someone in his Library was a necromancer, or that the pronouncer of such news was a talking cat. Using the moment of stunned silence that followed to his advantage, the white-haired Librarian sidled away between two shelves of books... The cat however, gave a triumphant mew, and gulped down the rest of his fish...

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: July 27, 2010, 09:23:21 PM »
Chrono's spear started to get bone-chilling cold as he got a flash of his previous dream. The 'dream' vanished as quick as it came, but the spear was still cold and was now pulling itself towards a library that a rather large human just walked right into...

Powerful... passed over us... this way

No %$#% sherlock...

He took reign over the spear and made his way to the library as that was where his spear had been tugging him towards.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2010, 01:36:47 AM by Chrono Blackwyng »
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: July 28, 2010, 01:50:18 AM »
Nothing...nothing at all. Emrelda was infuriated that her dream search didn't help in the least bit. she let out a dry of frustration as she pounded the table, breaking one of the weak legs. in the mirror across from her she could see that her eyes were dark red wine color. she couldn't let her irritation stray her away, she sat down on the chair again and tried again. she began to chant in an ancient language, dreams swirled around her...she again began to pick out anything that had to do with the subject at hand...again nothing. she stopped knowing that it was useless. she eased back into the chair...she needed to fly, she escaped the library and ran into the woods, she launched herself into the air, regaining her dragon form, she flew over the loch ness, the tip of her wing skimming the water, she let out a flute like cry 
"Long ago... her mothers voice echoed in her head
"our Earth Mother...Gaea created these powerful beasts called the Oonagi...great like snakes that were meant to protect and care for our home...each one represented the five elements...Fire, Water, Earth, Air and Spirit...
she whirled around she had to tell Shiro

« Last Edit: July 28, 2010, 03:20:29 AM by Emrelda »

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: July 28, 2010, 02:08:53 AM »
Chrono spun around once again as the human ran out, and then shortly after, the same flash and sudden burst of cold occoured again. He ran outside and saw a dragon fly off from the woods and dip back down towards the ground again. Finally, a female target!! he cheered inwardly as he tied his spear to his back and ran into the woods, only expending some of his magical energy to speed up his momentum by launching himself from one earthen platform to another...

However, his magic stopped working halfway towards his target's destination, and he was sent rolling along the grass, and bumped into a tree rather roughly. His vision cleared as he saw a green serpentine woman crouch in front of him. She 'smiled' at him before getting up and lightly strutting over to a seemingly sculpted rock and then literally vanishing into the grass below her feet. Chrono, my powers are being locked, you'll have to go on foot until we get out of this area... Chrono nodded in response to the demon in the spear, but he actually walked towards where the rock was instead of trying to leave the area. He ran his hand over the moss covered rock, then started scraping off the moss before trying to understand why the snake stopped here before vanishing...

Offline Alice The Necrofox

• The Necromantic Mechanist
  • Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Back in black! Or rather a putrid shade of green
    • Awards
  • Species: Undead Fox/Demon Hybrid
  • Coloring: Green fur
  • Height: 5' 8"
  • Build: Tall, well built, young ish
  • Currently: Re-integrating with TFF. SO EXCITE
« Reply #38 on: July 29, 2010, 02:20:05 PM »
Shiro looked over his shoulder from his scribblings and his personal gheist that floated over on his left to the table that the cat sat on. At first he was a little confused. Why was there a cat in the Library, and why was it talking to him? Then he noticed the power in it's words.
"No offense, but after traveling a loooooong way around this planet, your the first free magic spirit that hasn't tried to eat me when i so much as looked at it. Come on down from the table." he said, motioning the cat to join him in front of the circle he was using to process information. The Gheist, Eliza, the apperation of his one and only apprentice who had killed herself in an experiment gone wrong, whispered into Shiro's ear. He looked at the rotting ghost and frowned. He shook his head and then turned his attention back to the cat.
"So... what brings your ilk here to such a small town in the Scottish Highlands?"
  • Avatar by: Kazna (Waiting for him to give me his FA again)
  • Signature art by: None

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: July 30, 2010, 12:38:00 AM »
Emrelda decided to fly faster, her small, agile body made her able to dodge objects while maintaining her speed. she could only smile inside at the thought of past dragon hunters failing in chasing her...speed, grace, the ability to turn on a dime and stop abruptly made her feel smug briefly before she concentrated on her task, she ;anded in the forest, this time she wanted to test her running skills. not many dragons have the ability to run just as fast on the ground as they can in the air. but she developed that skill when she was young when she was...tortured. she blazed through the thick forest, she knew every crook and cranny of this place. nothing now was going to stand in her way to give shiro her memory, anyone who did was going to regret it...

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: July 30, 2010, 01:01:58 AM »
Chrono finished clearing off the rock of moss, and then felt his hand being guided to certain markings, the voice of the spear all but gone. Runes started to glow where his talon had tapped, and vines started to snake around his legs with a subtle touch that can only be replicated by only the most expert of pick-pockets. His hand was finally guided to the center, where a sharp pain snapped him out of the trance and he yanked his hand away to find that all of his limbs were locked by vines that had grown around him.

The entity in the spear could only watch through Chrono's eyes as the rock in front had glown a bright green, then suddenly burst into a multitude of green blips that reformed back into the snake-ess from before. His heart skipped a beat as she wrapped her arms around his midsection and held him in a rather affectionate hug. Then everything went white before Chrono stood there with his arms outstretched and the vines, rock, and snake woman gone. He was also not in the same location, as he had appeared in another section of the woods, and then felt something come his way. He drew his spear and turned to see that the dragoness from earlier was now running headlong into him...
« Last Edit: July 30, 2010, 01:08:26 AM by Chrono Blackwyng »

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: July 30, 2010, 06:23:56 PM »
The cat smiled, a very strange thing to watch that very few would ever see. It licked one paw, bright amber eyes watching Shiro intently.
 "You are not stupid... That is good, even for somthing so long dead as you..."
The cat finished grooming itself, small pink tongue bright amongst its black fur. With a lazy jump, it landed beside Shiro, though it did not enter the circle with so much as a single claw...
 "Why should a Free magic creature not want to visit such a... colourful... little town?" The cat smirked, sitting down with a flick of the tail "But as to why i am really here... That is somthing much more important..." A smile spread again across his lips, for it was most definitely a male cat, and he licked his now very prominent white incisors.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: July 31, 2010, 04:26:19 AM »
Emrelda barely had time to stop when she saw a half dragon breed appear in front of her. she let out a cry of surprise before she skidded to a stop. the half breed was slightly taller than Shiro, black scales, she stared at him. she noticed power oozing from him, she glanced at the dark spear that he held. his smelled of a mixture of forest, city and snake. she bared her teeth and let out a savage growl, she crouched low the the ground and began to circle him like a jungle cat. she eyed his weapon, she didn't like the power that it gave off. she stopped, still coiled, her tail twitched...Dragon Hunter... she thought in irritation, just what she needed
"lets make this battle quick, I've got other things to do besides fight your kind" her voice was calm with a hint of a threating tone, digging her ebony talons into the earth, crouched low ready to pounce, her once golden eyes changed into a deep maroon. she made no effort to show off her pearl white teeth, she was ready for a battle on which she hoped it would be quick...

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: July 31, 2010, 05:05:07 AM »
Chrono couldn't help but flash a grin when she said 'your kind'. "I believe I'm looking at my kind right now... and the locals apparently glorify you as 'forest spirit', which made it a rather nice surprise that I wasn't contracted to fight another womanizing monster." He said before literally throwing his spear in her direction, then putting both hands to the ground. He expected a chain-like structure to shoot out of the ground and wrap around her in a crude 'net', but instead he felt someone else's hands on top of his own as the ground instead erupted with barb-covered vines that instantly wrapped around the dragoness, but yanked her too far down to be harmed by the spear. Plant control... since when did my magic get that powerful? he mused before holding out his right hand and recalled the spear in a sheathe of magical flame, then kept his left hand on the dragoness to maintain the focus on the vines while bringing up the spear to strike her down. "Any regrets or requests from a lady of your caliber?"

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: July 31, 2010, 04:40:16 PM »
Emrelda had to be impressed when she was wrapped around by the sharp vines that brought her to the ground. she spear landed near her. slowly she began to relax, she watched as she recaptured his spear again and aimed it at her.
"I have no regrets..." she sighed
she began to transform into human form, she escaped the vines as they burned off of her as she bursted with celestial power, she drew her sword and pointed the tip of the deadly blade at his throat
"But a request however, that we should settle this the human way" she said with a sly grin "Because the usual way gets tiring"