The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Protectors of the Earth OOC  (Read 4499 times)

Offline Alice The Necrofox

• The Necromantic Mechanist
  • Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Back in black! Or rather a putrid shade of green
    • Awards
  • Species: Undead Fox/Demon Hybrid
  • Coloring: Green fur
  • Height: 5' 8"
  • Build: Tall, well built, young ish
  • Currently: Re-integrating with TFF. SO EXCITE
Protectors of the Earth OOC
« on: July 21, 2010, 02:42:02 AM »
Read the S RP page for the backstory. This is going to be GM by both myself and Emrelda.

Character Sheets

Name:
Species: (human, anthro, feral, etc)
Class: (quick summary of character class, no specific classes in game)
Origin: (game is in Scotland Highlands Middle Ages, Fantasy)
Bio:
Clothing:
Weapons:

Basic rulings, but i'll lay them out here again.

1. No godmodding
2. wait to be accepted first before posting
3. please stay in character
4. be nice to other players in OOC
5. at least 2 lines of text
6. 3 warnings then booted
  • Avatar by: Kazna (Waiting for him to give me his FA again)
  • Signature art by: None

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
Re: Protectors of the Earth OOC
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2010, 03:23:16 AM »
Emrelda and Shiro Chan met long time ago. While Shiro was on his travels trough the highlands looking for anything entertaining to find or even find some useful lore, he came  across a tiny village that proudly worshiped a forest spirit with no name... intrigued, he decided that he wanted to meet this "Forest Spirit". in the forest he followed any clue or signs. until he came across a small cave on a cliff that looked over the small village and Loch Ness. inside the cave was a rather...Small Scottish Green dragon. (usually they are much bigger), the story begins with "Your rather small..." with the irritated reply of "Speak for yourself.."

From there, Shiro and Emrelda became good friends. with not so many adventures, but humorous arguments were exchanged between the two....

Post Merge: July 21, 2010, 03:32:47 AM
Name: Emrelda (Sinsheoagosa)
Species: Scottish Green Dragon
Origin: Scottish Highlands
Bio: Daughter of the second most Powerful of the three Celestial Kings and Dream keeper  and a Random mother. Emrelda was the runt of the litter. out of all of her six sibling she was the most powerful and her fathers favorite(after she proved being powerful after killing a sibling). she is begging her first ter in Celestial evolution but her power is in the third ter so she is extremely powerful for her age, when she was kicked out of her nest at an early age, she traveled the world, she had many masters (from all over the world) when she was still young, she switched her dragon heart for a human heart during an accident in a experiment, she now is human in a dragon body. she learned wild magic, dream magic along with healing powers she possessed from one of her masters
Clothing: (human form) she wears a beautiful emerald dress or pants with boots, blouse with a corset over it.
Weapons. A sword named "Fang" it has some of her celestial power, a belt of throwing knives
« Last Edit: August 19, 2010, 07:13:50 AM by Emrelda »

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2010, 03:47:44 AM »
Name: Shiro
Species: Undead Fox
Class: Necromancer (his job is Alchemist tho)
Origin: Shiro has always been a wanderer but hails from the northern russia.
Bio: Shiro began his early life learning the ways of necromancy as a human, before his master killed him in a fit of jealous rage. Shiro however, had taken one of his plagues earlier, and survived, fleeing his master to go and learn lore around the world. He became very powerful, with the power to summon hosts of undead minions to his service and brew the most devistating potions. However, he has never had aspirations to take over the world, so he keeps to himself, traveling the world in search of knowlege. His recent exploits have brought him to a cave in the northern highlands of Scotland where he has befriended the so called "spirit" of the forest, and is at the moment staying in her cave while he waits for inspiration to hit and for him to go wandering again.
Clothing: Brown robes and a black hat, bandolier with potions down it, Leather boots and gloves, when in public to hide his rotting features, he wears a mask of the old plague doctors.
Weapons: An enchanted, poisoned large meat cleaver called "Plaguebringer", a host of undead minions that he can summon, poisons, potions, magic.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2010, 05:25:54 AM »
Name: "Chrono"
Species: European Black Dragon (Anthro)
Class: Slayer; works as 'hero-for-hire'
Origin: Born in London, contracted to slay 'Forest Spirit'
Bio: Evrin Lazarus, a name long forgotten before Chrono left London, had studied the theory of summoning spirits or demons under a rather unstable 'Master'. A year into the training he summoned a powerful entity that the dominant religion would have classified as 'Demon'. He was given promise of power, a family legacy, and wealth beyond his current grasp. However, his 'Master' had heard the deal, and immdeatly barged in, demanding the demon leave or be removed from existance. The demon had different plans however, going into a spear that had been used for banishing as well as self-defense. It then flew into Evrin's hand and bonded with him in an attempt to save itself, and Evrin fulfilled that role as he ran the spear through his master's gut, then pulled back out before leaving the life of a summoner. The demon began teaching him sorcery as both of them started to 'wam-up' towards eachother...
Clothing: Black studded leather trenchcoat with chainmail shirt underneath, brown leather boots mostly covered by his black 'loose' chainmail pants.
Weapons: "Malj'nahal", his demon-possessed spear; elemental magic
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2010, 05:30:38 AM »
*hugs chrono*
hey man, nice to see you :D

your ready to post man!

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2010, 06:28:50 AM »
*sighs* yet again, someone is out to slay me for some unknown and meaningless purpose

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2010, 12:48:22 PM »
*sighs* yet again, someone is out to slay me for some unknown and meaningless purpose

Technically, his purpose is to make money from killing, hes just a merc that goes for the 'bigger' targets :P
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2010, 05:49:11 PM »
Money is good, well I am a different dragon where money to me is useless....but every dragon is different I suppose XDDD

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2010, 12:20:51 PM »
Name: ?   He normally goes by the name of ´Kitt´ though he once had many names, most are now forgotten or lost...
Species: Appears to be a feral Wildcat, is actually a free-magic creature, bound to servitude
Class: None, could be called a ´servant´ in some ways, but also a sort of ´minion´
Origin: Free elemental magic (namely death)
Bio: Kitt is one of the few remaining Elemental beings, found fare between and rarely, thez used to inhabit much of the world. Now, bound into servitude Kitt is a pallid reflection on what he used to be. Currently he roams around, looking for a new master after his last died of unusual circumstances...
Clothing: None
Weapons: His unaturally sharp claws... If he was in his unbound form (As a free elemental being) he would be a lot more powerfull... Kitt can change his form at will, even so far as to appear anthro or human, but he seems to prefer a small feline form... He keeps most of his powers secret however... Over the thousands of years he has existed, Kitt has served manz necromancers dark creatures and other people searching for power... All seem to meet an unnaturally early end...

Hope this alright Shiro and Emrelda  :P   At the moment im in Slovakia, and internet usage is very limited... But especially once i get back home, i make sure to post regularly enough, and im never any trouble  ;)
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2010, 05:01:27 PM »
Fellow Sabriel fan? :D
go a head and post kitt *hug*

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2010, 08:29:22 PM »
 :P  you got the reference.... yeah, i loved that trilogy...

Anyway, i might not be able to post much at all (perhaps once a day at most) seeing as im on holiday... wel see...

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2010, 08:45:25 PM »
I tried not to get too carried away with my post... It was just like writing something out for one of the Old Kingdom books  :P

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2010, 01:07:58 AM »
Its okay, its all the more fun ;)

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2010, 04:27:12 AM »
,its good. just as a later thing, shiro is dead so he can't bleed. but hey, it works :D

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2010, 09:55:42 AM »
Yeah he is dead, but there was no mark on his skin, and so the blood wasnt really from an actual wound... It was almost a free-magic representative of his blood sacrifice... But yeah, necromantic magics ftw  :P