The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Bleeding Galaxy OOC and Character Board  (Read 16996 times)

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
The Bleeding Galaxy OOC and Character Board
« on: July 02, 2010, 06:27:23 AM »

Yes, It's a Warhammer 40,000 themed rp, and something that cool deserves an enormous logo.

But in all seriousness, welcome one and all to The Bleeding Galaxy roleplay.

Entaru and I are running this rp, so anything we say, goes.
But a few basic ground rules to get everyone started.
1. Follow the Post Order
2. Do not get super gory, I know it's true Warhammer fashion to describe how brutal warfare can get, but this Forum's gotta an image to maintain with pg13. No super extreme gore that'll offend everyone in the world and get us in lotsa trouble.
3. You must have one 'Good' and one 'Evil' Character, for it'll be fun, you post as them in your single post, i'll get into detail later.
4. There's a Limit to Magic, because in Warhammer 40,000 Magic occasionally will make the user explode in tank shell form, or at least summon a giant monster possessing the magic user's body and just eating everyone until it's put down.
5. Maintain a strict code of Grammar, just because it's warfare, doesn't mean you can get sloppy.
6. The above rule is null and void if you play an Ork Character, for them, butcher the English Language as much as you can, you'll stay in character if you do.
7. Have fun or Else.
8. If you do not have fun, please report to this to the nearest Commissar so he/she can summarily execute you.
9. Follow the Post Order, for the Greater Good

Now that's all done and said, this is how posting order is gonna work.
It's the usual standard post order, but each person can only post twice per day
for example, say the Order is me, Canada and Christmas Island
I make my post, Canada makes his post, and Christmas Island makes his failure of a post

then I post again, but for that day, I can't post again, same for Canada and Christmas Island, tomorrow, I can post again, and the cycle repeats.

Now for Character Sheets, it goes like this (example character Sheet)

Name: Billy Everyteen
Species: Human
Faction: (include faction name and weather or not it's good/evil) Imperium of Man, Good
Equipment (includes weapons and armor) Standard Flak Jacket, Lasgun, Bayonet
Bio: Billy Everyteen began his life just like every other teenager. Until one day, his homeworld of Kharak was utterly consumed by the forces of Chaos. Luckily Billy's parents managed to get to an evac ship before the planet was consumed. Since then Billy was bred, like every other teenager in the Imperium, to hate Chaos and everything that even remotely looks Chaosy. He joined the Imperial Guard at the age of 18, and is fighting now to reclaim his homeworld of Kharak, now a twisted Daemonworld.

There are 4 Factions to choose from, 2 good, 2 evil, i will provide a brief intro to them.
Good Factions (standard equipment for the guard is a flak jacket and lasgun, but there's deviations to this)
The Imperium of Man: Humanity, and her sub species (includes furs) have created one of the largest Empires the Galaxy has known. Stretching from galaxy to galaxy, star system to star system, the Imperium has over a billion worlds at it's disposal. Her military is compromised of the valiant Imperial Guard, who form the backbone of the Imperium, being the first and last lines of defense against all who assail her worlds. Trillions of soldiers fight, and billions give their lives everyday, so the Imperium can remain what is today, Glorious. For special threats, or threats the Guard just can't handle, it turns to the Adeptus Astartes, or Space Marines. The Space Marines are genetically altered super soldiers and are utterly loyal to the Imperium, their standard equipment is power armor and a boltgun, although there's different variations i'll get into way later.
Pros: The versitallity of the humans makes them adept to different situations
Cons: Right now they are riffe with treachery and over zealous authorities and military figures.

The Tau Empire: A relatively new power to emerge, the Tau Empire, nonetheless has proven it's strength. Quickly becoming the most technologically advanced Empire in the shortest time, the Tau Empire preaches it's mission, to spread the Greater Good. The Tau have spread the Greater good to two other races, the Kroot, and the Vespid, who serve the Empire as auxiliaries. Tau ranged weaponry is incredibly advanced, and no one outside the Empire knows how it even works. Even their tanks hover.

Kroot: a reptillian species of cannibals, the Kroot are the Tau's main melee force, they are also incredibly adept at jungle warfare as well.
Vespid: an insectoid species, these aliens can fly incredible distances, and can rend foes apart with diamond sharp claws.

Pros: Their ranged weaponry reigns supreme, and their elite battlesuits can tip a battle.
Cons: Their melee ability is horrible besides the Kroot and Vespid, if it gets up close and personal, expect lots of blood.

Evil Factions:

The Ork WAAAARGH!!: (standard equipment for melee Orkz is a choppa and a slugga, ranged guys get a shoota)
The Ork WAAAARGH!!! as it is commonly called by the barbarians, is a giant mass of the green hooligans Usually led by a Warboss. To an Ork, there's nothing besides, eating, sleeping, and fightin'. For fighting fuels their lives and their culture and everything else. Their technology is cobbled together from bits and bobs lying around, or looted from the dead. They don't discriminate, because it somehow works, and it works incredibly well against the 'technologically advanced' races. They will fight every other race just because it's fun, and if there's no one else around, they will kill each other. When Orks age, they get bigger, turn a darker shade of green, they get a lot meaner, and because they''re bigger, they get the better stuff.

Pros: Their ramshackle technology has the same chance of exploding in your face as it it to make someone else explode, but that's the fun of it!. Orks themselves are also incredibly strong, and are very good when it comes to melee combat, with their crushas and stabbas and choppas and the like, and they are nearly impossible to demoralize.

Cons: Once no one else is left, it's time to try and usurp the Orky throne, and they do that in the most violent of ways possible. Their accuracy at ranged needs lots and lots of improvement that will never happen.

The Ruinous Powers of Chaos: Once loyal servants of the Imperium of Man, these traitors tore down their oath and spit on it, and then burnt it, so to speak. Now they worship the Four Great and Terrible Chaos Gods. Tzeentch, Nurgle, Khorne, and Slaanesh. Each representing a different aspect of Chaos life. From simple cultists, to traitor Space Marines, the Chaos also have control of things demonic and just plain evil. These guys's home galaxy is in another dimension. Sworn enemy of the Imperium

Pros: Each Chaos God brings something new to the table in terms of special troopers, otherwise it's just Space Marines but totally evil. Each Chaos God also has it's own crew of Demons running around somewhere. And these Gods also like to perform 'miracles' for their followers.

Cons: Sometimes those 'miracles' are actually curses that'll happen in 100 years, you never know what'll happen. Also certain Chaos Gods hate each other's guts, and their followers share the same sentiment, it's incredibly difficult to organize them.
(standard equipment is a boltgun, and a chainsaw sword but again there's variations)
« Last Edit: July 02, 2010, 06:30:00 AM by Gabag »

Offline Entaru

• The Jabberwocky's Apprentice
  • Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I...will never let go
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Plagas Infested Fox
  • Coloring: Ivory fur, and emerald (Bloodshot) eyes
  • Height: 6'3"
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Gangly, almost emaciated
Re: The Bleeding Galaxy OOC and Character Board
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2010, 07:03:06 AM »
I be your lokal Ork Warboss.  If youz an Ork den yule be workin' unda meh...if not den I'll be krunchin' ya under ma foot.  Got it!  Good...now fill out yer scraps so Ize can get to beatin' on ya!

Name: Knawgril Squigfoot
Faction: WHAT THE GROT DO YA THINK!!!!  Ignorant git....
Height: Ten squigs high (10' 9" Normal, 13' 7" In Boss-suit)
Weight: As much as a baby squiggoth (600 lbs Normal, 1300 lbs In Boss-suit)

Weaponz: Combi-Mega-Shoota (Dual Ork Miniguns attatched to right arm), Kustom Killa Klaws (Massive iron claws with an oversized buzz saw inside for "dat 'peshal touch"), Iron Chewin' Gob (Giant metal mouthpiece to "byte a deadnot in 'alf"...of course it never could but he likes to think it could), and Shoulda-Rokkitz (Shoulder mounted rocket launchers, painted yellow "so dey blows up betta")

Bio: Knwagril started out as a simple Mekboy.  Of course, as a member of the Deff Skullz Klan, that meant stealing and kustomizing whatever he could get his hands on.  Whenever a battle ensued with his Klan, he would scurry in during the battle and make sure to "steal all da shiny bitz" before the rest of his Klan got a hold of them.  After a while though, he got too big for the sneaky route...getting caught time and time again.  There was an upside however...by the time they caught him, they were too scared of the huge Ork to do anything about it.  Now a Warboss, he is a master of kustomization and built all of his own weapons.  He is, however, incredibly superstitious.  He always paints himself and his armor a very bright shade of blue, which Orks believe is a lucky color.  This makes him easy to spot on the battlefield...but also terrifying in a hilarious sort of way.

(I'll make my good guy tomorrow.)
« Last Edit: July 02, 2010, 07:14:25 AM by Entaru »

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2010, 07:23:28 AM »
The Tau sounded fun before I knew what they did. But they're even cooler knowing their the technologically advanced species. So is there like a sniper rifle weapon that I should know about? Some explosives? And other miscellaneous cool gadgets like that?

Oh, and if I were one of those Chaos...God guys, can I lead a squad of Space wolves?!  >:3

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2010, 09:13:25 AM »
Entaru told me you where gonna do this.... and you have, so hurrah!  :P

Also... yay, Tau! My fave faction  :3

Name: Shas'vre Tel'vani
Species: Tau Fire Caste
Faction: Tau - Good
Equipment: Light Tau Carapace armour, pulse carbine, photon and EMP grenades.
Bio: Tel'vani, also known as Tel' to those in her chreche, is a supreme hammerhead and devilfish pilot. She is well known to perform daring stunts and derring-do while at the controls of a vehicle, pushing the machine to its utmost limit, and sometimes beyond... Even when her vehicle is destroyed, Tel will often continue to fight on foot amongst the ranks of firewarriors, for the greater good!
Despite being such a skilled pilot, she suffers from being extremely argumentative, and when younger even questioned the cause of the ethereals! Since then she has re-sworn her loyalty, but remains a hot-headed and short tempered Shas'vre...

Hmmm.... Evil, eh?.... A bit harder... but i reckon i can find somthing fun  :P

Name: Gubbinz-snatcha Gurt
Age: I dunno... how do Orks age? .. not particularly old
Species: OOOORK!
Faction: Evil Red Sunz (Orkz, Speed Freakz)  Evil
Equipment:  An Ork Warbike, very customized due to the fact Gurt steals the big Meks gubbinz and widgets.... An Ork Burna welded to the side of the bike, and a big Shoota on the other...
Bio: Gurt is an Ork... 'Nuff said! .... A speed Freak thru and thru, Gurt likes to go fast! And veryone knows dat red wuns go fasta!... So, following this simply code, Gurt attemtps to paint every part of himself and his equipment red, whether with paint or blood, he doesnt care!... Gurt roars into battle on his bike 'Da-uba-choppa' , smashing anyone's skull in that he can reach... after the fighting is good and done, he then scavenges as many bitz and bobz he can find to add to his bike...

Hows that Gab or Entaru?  (And btw i reeeallly do love the Tau  ;) )
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2010, 04:55:26 PM »
The Tau sounded fun before I knew what they did. But they're even cooler knowing their the technologically advanced species. So is there like a sniper rifle weapon that I should know about? Some explosives? And other miscellaneous cool gadgets like that?

Oh, and if I were one of those Chaos...God guys, can I lead a squad of Space wolves?!  >:3

No to the Space Wolves, they're a loyal group of Space Marines!

And the Tau sniper rifle is also the standard issue rifle, well to human eyes.

Their sniper rifle is actually a high powered railgun that's shoulder mounted it's so big
basically the Tau ranged weapons are the best you'll ever find Cuddles, it comes in the form of plasma based weaponry, from anti Tank fusion cannons, which actually make the plasma explode, to the Burst cannon, AKA plasma minigun.

here's an example of a Tau Battlesuit, like one of the ones I mentioned, as you can see, it's influenced by Mecha
http://www.grahamgilchrist.com/gaming/workbenchblog/tau/Tau%20004.JPG
This battle suit has a standard pulse weapon and a burst cannon, and ont he back there's a Jump Pack, allowing the Battlesuit to elevate and basically fly for a short time.
Kitt, your people work, expecially Da Speed Freek
« Last Edit: July 02, 2010, 05:07:48 PM by Gabag »

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2010, 08:03:06 PM »
And this is their main battle-tank... the hammerhead gunship:

Bog standard Tau firewarriors... even the basic troops have huge guns  ;)

Man i love tau  :P   ...
« Last Edit: July 02, 2010, 08:12:33 PM by Kitt (Santa Claws) »
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Entaru

• Lovable Lion
  • I...will never let go
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2010, 02:48:47 AM »
Goodz...yule be working for meh, Gurt.  Ya better be 'andy wit dat bike, udderwise youz useless ta meh.

(Yay..a henchman for the Waaagh!)

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2010, 05:20:05 PM »
Name: Gerin Fa'shal
Faction: Ruinous powers of Chaos - Khorne (Tzeentch)
Equipment: Bolter (x2), Grey Knight spear, chain sword (x2), 'Stolen' Grey Knight armor.
Bio: Gerin was sent with a squad of other Grey Knights on their routine 'suicide' missions against Chaos, where their return vessels were destroyed upon unloading only half the group. They could only recover five still-living knights out of the thirty (60 knights were sent) before a combination of Orks, Khorne warriors, and Slaanesh attcked from all sides. Gerin was able to lead two of his fellow knights between the line where Slaanesh was attacking Khorne.

After leaving the battle, he heard the cries signaling that the Khorne followers were the only ones still alive, which was shortly before a squad of Tzeentch soldiers ambushed the three knights, having them at gun-point before they could even grasp their weapons. There was a Chaos Marine who had glowing blue eyes, and was also the one holding a bolter to Gerin's forehead. He was given the options of only either to abandon the ones he helped escape to their doom, or die with them. He chose to live, and told his weapons would not be taken as he heard his former comrades' lives being taken by a single bolter round each.

He currently oversees a large contingent of Khorne's troops and keeps them from interfering with Tzeentch's, his true master's, strategies for defeating the 'Good'.

Name: Chronin Keral
Faction: Space Marine, Good
Equipment: Power hammer, Bolter, Power Armor
Bio: Chronin is the product of always at the wrong place at the right time, with an expertise in fire-arms and melee combat, which molded him into the best a Space Marine can be without real combat experience.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2010, 12:57:23 AM by Chrono Blackwyng »
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2010, 07:42:53 PM »
Name: Reno O' Malley
Species: Rabbit
Faction: Tau
Equipment: XV15 Stealth suit with a Burst Cannon
Bio: Reno's father served in the Tau's Stealth team before him. So his father forced it on him, expecting him to eventually lead a team like he did. Reno never really liked fighting, but he didn't want to let his father down either. So he did join a stealth team, but rather than go behind enemy lines to kill HVT's he specialized himself in sabotage, primarily of structures, weapons and vehicles.

Name: Rio Winterwolf
Species: Fox
Faction: Chaos Gods-Specifically Slaanesh
Equipment: Chaos Psychic Powers? Also a Familiar.
Bio: From a young age Rio was abandoned by her parents. She was found by a follower of Slaanesh and taken in and taught his ways. She grew to enjoy the ways of her God, forming into a loyal follower.

There. I'm not bothering with your fancy Warhammer names. >.>

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2010, 08:22:47 PM »
And you don't have to cuddles, because in Warhammer, there's people with ridiculous names, and people with normal names.
sometimes those with normal names do the most stuff and not die while doing it.

I mean Saul Tarvitz stopped the traitors from virus bombing his loyal compatriots, then he led them in a massive defense against the traitors.

But Chrono, your evil guy has a major flaw when it comes to fluff, Grey Knights are uncorruptable, the six hundred and sixty six Thesis they must remember word for word make sure of that., otherwise your good. They'd rather swallow naplam then turn Chaos

Offline Entaru

• Lovable Lion
  • I...will never let go
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2010, 12:36:47 AM »
This is the High Commander of the local system cluster.  All Imperial troops are to report to me should there be any issues worthy of my attention.  There have been multiple accounts of Xenos in this cluster as well as the lackeys of Chaos.  The Imperium will not tolerate their presence.  Burn the Heretics in the Name Of The God-Emperor!

Name: Entaru Korin
Species: Artic Fox
Faction: Imperium of Man
Equipment: Carapace Armor with a Neuro-Gauntlet for melee and a Ripper Gun for ranged.
Bio: Entaru, much like any other Imperial Guardsmen, was originally a draftee wanting nothing more than to go home and tend to his family.  That changed when he was given news that his colony had been destroyed by Chaos Space Marines under Khorne's banner.  For years he prayed to the God-Emperor for a chance to avenge his wife and children.  Then on a routine mission his regiment was attacked by the forces of Chaos.  After days of endless fighting, Entaru found himself face to face with the Chaos Commander.  On the commander's belt was the skull of his youngest daughter.  The 20 men who survived that day claim that Entaru became endowed with the spirit of the Emperor himself as he slew the commander and his guards.  Leading the men to victory that day against incredible odds, Etaru was given the chance to prove himself as an Officer of the Imperium.  He now holds the rank of High Commander and controls the cluster in the name of the Emperor.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2010, 03:15:52 AM »
And you don't have to cuddles, because in Warhammer, there's people with ridiculous names, and people with normal names.
sometimes those with normal names do the most stuff and not die while doing it.

I mean Saul Tarvitz stopped the traitors from virus bombing his loyal compatriots, then he led them in a massive defense against the traitors.

But Chrono, your evil guy has a major flaw when it comes to fluff, Grey Knights are uncorruptable, the six hundred and sixty six Thesis they must remember word for word make sure of that., otherwise your good. They'd rather swallow naplam then turn Chaos

You mean Tzneetch can't change a Grey Knight?

Some god of change he is  :S
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Entaru

• Lovable Lion
  • I...will never let go
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2010, 05:40:36 AM »
Tzeentch is good enough to do it...but it would take his own private touch to do it.  He's a busy guy, especially with Nurgle and Khorne always screwing things up.  He's probably too busy rebuilding one of his plans to take the time to change a Grey Knight.

Wow...I know waaaaaay too much about this.

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2010, 04:47:33 AM »
Tzeentch is good enough to do it...but it would take his own private touch to do it.  He's a busy guy, especially with Nurgle and Khorne always screwing things up.  He's probably too busy rebuilding one of his plans to take the time to change a Grey Knight.

Wow...I know waaaaaay too much about this.

same here man.... same here, but then I always like the smile on people's faces when they realize those armored space dudes are cooler then they just appeared to be

Post Merge: July 06, 2010, 04:02:22 PM
Sorry I disappared, i'll get my character sheets down.
"Followers of Chaos! The Lackeys of the Imperium, and the grey skinned xenos gather in the Garland system. Little do they know that the System has been marked for Chaos! We will crush their armies under a mighty boot. Slaanesh's whispers will reach their most staunch 'believers' Tzeentch's plots will intertwine them to their deaths! The streets of their cities, will be offerings to the Blood God Khorne! For they will run red with the blood of our enemies. Nurgle's rot shall take their dead, and create an everlasting undeath for them. We are Chaos Undivided! And we shall not be denied!
Name: Malal
Species: Human, Adeptus Astartes
Faction Ruinous Powers of Chaos, Chaos Undivided (all the Chaos Gods unite under one banner, although they really dont like it)
Equipment: Power Armor, Bolter, Accursed Crozius  (basically a holy mace that's now corrupted), and a special Sigil of Chaos, which identifies him as the Chaos Lord.
Bio: A normal day on Garland IV, a few chaos cultists gathered in a small Chaos Temple in the wilderness. These cultists, led by a man named Genoa, led them to the Chaos deacon, and his Chaos space Marine followers. The temple contained 8 different spiked pillars. The Chaos Marines were there to ensure that the unfaithful would fulfill their duty. One by one, the other seven chaos cultists were impaled upon these spikes, and at the final spike, the Deacon came to force Genoa onto the spike, but was elated to see the man approached his death eagerily. Standing on the shoulders on one of the Marines, he impaled himself on the spike, letting his internal bodily fluids race down the metal. The deacon was quick to provide the ritual blade to Genoa, who stabbed himself in the heart. And as the man died, a portal to the Warp opened, and Malal emerged at last.

Post Merge: July 06, 2010, 04:06:32 PM
Name: Shas' o Kas
Species: Tau
Faction: The Tau Empire (adurh)
Equipment: Experimental XV22 Battlesuit equipped with a Plasma Cannon, a heavy Flamethrower, and shoulder mounted rocket pods, and a personal jump jet system.
Bio: The Garland system has long been carefully colonized by the peaceful Tau. The colonists of her great Empire have cultivated the land and shaped cities, for the Greater Good. Then the warmongering Imperium came, and conquered Garland II, and massacred the Tau living there. With the arrival of the Orks and the Forces of Chaos, the Great Ethereal Caste authorized an expeditionary force, led by Commander Shas' o Kas, to retake the worlds for the Tau Empire.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2010, 12:34:24 AM by Gabag »

Offline Entaru

• Lovable Lion
  • I...will never let go
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2010, 07:49:44 PM »
'Ey, Gab...weze redy for a fight now!  Letz git dis fing a rollin'!

As much as it displeases me to agree with the Greenskin, I have to say that it seems that all is prepared for the coming events...all we need now is a stage to perform them on.  Let the Cleansing begin in the Name of The Emperor!

Dis iz gonna be a good.....WAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!!