The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Commission  (Read 26650 times)

Offline Alice The Necrofox

• The Necromantic Mechanist
  • Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Back in black! Or rather a putrid shade of green
    • Awards
  • Species: Undead Fox/Demon Hybrid
  • Coloring: Green fur
  • Height: 5' 8"
  • Build: Tall, well built, young ish
  • Currently: Re-integrating with TFF. SO EXCITE
Re: The Commission
« Reply #570 on: June 19, 2010, 04:22:19 AM »
Well, thought Shiro, THAT was information he didn't know about. He couldn't hold back the look of shock and surprise on his face. He knew there were sweatshops, but he didn't know that the Morettis had them. Or were using CHILD LABOR. Wow...
"Uh... sure. We can help. I'll see if my buddy has any info on him... half a sec..." he straightened his jacket and walked into the back room. The rat was sitting there with the file.
'Couldn't help listening in... got 'im right here. Falder, Alias Ray Coop. Slept around, worked for everyone at one point in time. Now runs a small gang of thugs that do an extortion racket on the Morettis grounds. Not surprised that he knew she had a daughter. I don't know if his gang actually has her, but I will check into it.'
"Thanks Charlie... say, you know that they had sweatshops? With children?"
'Yah. Long time. Been their second biggest payroll. Why?'
"Nothin... i have heard some crazy stuff in my time, but this tops it off... me, the guy who doesn't flinch at blowing some mug's head off at close range... me..." he walked back out to Sacha, looking a little more stable.
"Okay, yeah, we got him... we need to find him and find out, but since he isn't looking for us, I think we can find him pretty easy. I think I may know a guy who runs with him."
  • Avatar by: Kazna (Waiting for him to give me his FA again)
  • Signature art by: None