The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: When life gives you lemons....  (Read 993 times)

Offline Nyyrikkia Anikeria

• The light in the shadows
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Terror of the night.
    • Awards
  • Species: Shadow dragoness
  • Coloring: Inky black with a deep red underbelly, blood red on the undersides of wings and ice blue eyes that turn blood red when using shadow powers. (see the wonderful avatar made by Niala)
  • Height: 3.2 meters tall
  • Weight: 750 kg
  • Build: Strong and agile
When life gives you lemons....
« on: June 22, 2010, 01:09:23 AM »
Okay I was thinking about that line the other night and decided to make up a game. So basically I say the line,
when life gives you lemons....I add something for example and I throw them back and demand oranges. The next person has to make up a story about it and then at the end they go when life gives you lemons I....(then they do their line and the next person has to make up a story and so on and so forth) Ok so

When life gives you lemons I throw them back and demand oranges.....

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
Re: When life gives you lemons....
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2010, 02:55:26 AM »
Moment of Truth Gabag.
                                                              The Wishing Well

"When i finally got past the Final Guardian, and reached the fabled Wishing Well, i felt total euphoria wash over me. One of the dreams I had for this life came true. I took a deep breath and steadied the shaking in my nervous hands. Cautiously i approached the well, which didn't look spectacular at all. When I reached the brim of the well, I took a deep breath, and dug into my pockets for a coin."

"I.... I wish life could give me something...."
It wasn't a well thought out wish to be totally honest, Grandpa always warned me about wishes that were too general. But what's done is done. The entire cavern shook as the coin went deeper and deeper into the well, and then it stopped. I scratched my head in confusion, until a lemon flew out in an arc, straight into my hand.

I stared at the lemon for about five minutes, and then hurled it back.

"I WANTED AN ORANGE!!!!" I screamed at the well. Alas, nothing would come out, my wish was already granted.

(done)

ima submit my 'lemon' idea in picture format

Offline Buddywolf

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • Otterly Delicious!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Currently: I am going back to places I once visited frequently! For a short time :D
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2010, 04:38:43 AM »
When life gives you lemons, I eat them and ask for more
Yeeeah! flyin through space and time!

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2010, 04:45:06 AM »
. The next person has to make up a story about it and then at the end they go when life gives you lemons I....(then they do their line and the next person has to make up a story and so on and so forth)

arent you forgetting something Buddywolf?

im still waiting for my story

Offline Buddywolf

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • Otterly Delicious!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Currently: I am going back to places I once visited frequently! For a short time :D
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2010, 04:59:16 AM »
X3 I missed tht part.  oki Ill tell a story.

(tht last one didn't count)

So a long long time ago in a land right under your feet, there was a battle.  In this battle, there was a great war agenced a blight.  The blight had nearly obliterated all of humanity until all the elves, argonians, dwarves, orcs, nords, and other civil races came in to aid lead by the grand champion of cyrodiil and the gray wardens.  The archdeamon was slain and the heavy price was paid. Now what was unexpected in this blight was that the deadra from oblivion were summoned to help the dark spawn.  Even with the dark spawn defeated, the deadra doubled there numbers on the field with there infident immortal army and again tried to take over the lands and rid of mortals across all demensions. 
The dark spawn came back later on lead by the deadric prince instead of an archdemon. They were more powerful and heavily armed.  The gray wardens turned out useless and were slaughterd and devouered.  The grand champion sliped and got decapitated by a dremora lord. The grand mortal army lost with in weeks.  The mortal world was all but lost.  One last thing happened before there was only a handfull of mortals.  Terminators were sent back in time to portect the mortals so they could be created.  An eternal war went on for months even years.  the mortal population was slowly but surly growing and advancing way to fast.  The dark spawn and deadra had adapted to fight back but they were still no match agenced the power of machine.
The plains of oblivion where over flooded with machines till all the deadra and dark spawn were wiped out.  One final strike with every machine created in oblivion to kill the deadric god. They were sucsessful and then locked in oblivion as all the gates shut.  The mortals were now way advanced and survived.

When life gives you lemons, prepare for a great war in your mouth between the taste of lemon and your taste buds
Yeeeah! flyin through space and time!

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2010, 05:32:21 PM »
In a Galaxy far far away.... well not that far because its inside your mouth... well if its not your mouth I guess it could be pretty far.. but then the story wouldn't be about you... but a good story dosent have to be about you... anyways sorry got side tracked.. anyways in a Galaxy that may be far far away or not that far at all there was a great nation of taste buddyiah the nation thrived on the lack of any tasty food. The nation was harsh and killed any food that tried to give any taste tasty ness of tasty yum ness. One day a lemon was on a shuttle up to the mouth to talk a distance alie that could be found in the throat. upon arrival the lemon was over whelmed by the sight it beheld the nation was all so beautiful. It went up to one of the guards and asked it how they could keep such a mouth so beautiful and the guard asked the lemon to come with him so he could show it. 5he lemon was taken to the far end of the nation where the moth opens at "this Nation is beautiful and prospers it dosent need your taste ness killing all we had worked for" the lemon was caught by suprise be this statement. And when he turned around he had a barral in his face. All was heard was a gunshot. The lemon people heard of this by there alie in the throat and where furious by this actions. The lemon ppl gathered all available resources and took control of all the shuttles and all food transport. They sent one letter to the taste buds people it said "when life gives you lemons, prepare for a great war. In your mouth between the taste of the lemons and  your taste buds.... TO be continued *star wars music*

OK that was a hard one I did not know how to do it so that was my best try hoped you liked it

When life gives you lemons, as for the world while your at it...

Have funs :D
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline Rilin

• Boisterous Bear
  • Gamer Rodent
    • My Deviantart
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Brown and Dark Cream
  • Height: 5'4
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2010, 11:13:55 PM »
When life gives you lemons, you'd best hope it sends you sugar and water too, otherwise your lemonade is going to taste awful.

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2010, 11:48:11 PM »
Your suppose to make a story to go with my qutoe like I did for buddy, he did for gabag, and gabag for nyy

• Handsome Horse
  • Terror of the night.
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Inky black with a deep red underbelly, blood red on the undersides of wings and ice blue eyes that turn blood red when using shadow powers. (see the wonderful avatar made by Niala)
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2010, 04:17:00 AM »
Sain yours is going to be hard.

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2010, 04:22:48 AM »
I could think of plenty  :$ buddy's was definitely not the easiest

• Handsome Horse
  • Terror of the night.
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2010, 04:26:45 AM »
So who is going to do Sains? And everybodys doing a great job so far.

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2010, 04:33:35 AM »
When life gives you lemons, as for the world while your at it...

It wasn't enough that life was going horribly now. But it appears as if the entire world shifted to a 'Pelt Mike with lemons year'.
Everywhere I went, someone chased me, throwing lemons at me. Sometimes they were particularly cruel and shoved lemons into paintball guns. The welts amounted from two to over 50 in one week.

I decided to lock myself in the Garage, and since i'm a engineering major and auto mechanic full time, that was a good thing. Over the span of a few days, I dismantled the cars in the garage, and fashioned for myself, a suit of armor, , and since there was a convient sack of oranges, i fashioned myself a small airgun loaded to bear with oranges. When i went outside, people were waiting for me, but I got the drop on them by firing the first shot.

The first orange impacted Ricky right on the forehead, knocking him from his tree branch perch. Soon the suprise wore off, and the lemon barrage came at me, but I raised my car door shield and kept firing, taking down targets as I went.

After hours of brutul fighting, I finally got to my house, and was able to sleep soundly finally.
(the car armor)

(easy once the creative juices flow)

• Handsome Horse
  • Terror of the night.
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2010, 04:37:02 AM »
That was good Gabag and also line?

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2010, 04:38:40 AM »
o i was gonna let someone do Rillins and decided not to post a line

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2010, 10:16:13 PM »
Old & Wises

My grammy wasn't like the rest of de' folks. She ain't going to let sumting like age badaer her. I could rember a time when I was none older then 9 and was but as tall as a samll stack. Me and grammy was at the front of  Super Duper mart and the door was locked. She told me not to fus over a little thing like dis, she pull out her bobby pin and had the thing open faster then you could throw some down. The lights weren't none to working so we each had suck little visabilty, and the stench of something rotting was abudent. The next thing I new grammy put me next to a trash can and told me to keep put, she was going to get sum folks. When grammy said that it meant she was going to go kill some people, grammy never killed no one good just all the bad fols like the raiders and what not. I rember I peaked over one time and grammy had taken three raoders out when one came from behind and tried to shoot her when she wasn't not to paying attntion. It briased her and she killed them right quick, she then called me over. I rember I was balling like a fat baby, she told me to wipe that water from my face and check my self. "When life gives you lemons, you best hope it sends you sugar and water too,.. other wise your lemonade is going to be awfal" when she said that I just looked at her like sje just went goul on me. She laughed a little and then said "when life gives you life, you best hope you have heath and skills... other wise you just die in no time" she said I didn't quite got what she meant but, it made me one to get strong like my grammy...

Yes this was fallout, and yes I know some of the words where spelt wrong it was on purpose, and netx time I don't think we should make a story for the people that don't contribute :/ that's just what I think

Ok so we can do gabags and then mine if gabag wants or what ever

When life gives you lemons, grow a lemon tree and gets the best of it