The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Twice to Ahead  (Read 5686 times)

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Nom!
Re: Twice to Ahead
« Reply #45 on: September 01, 2010, 10:30:14 AM »
Kitt sat in a small medical facility, waiting patiently as a field doctor in khaki uniform took a sample of his blood "What did you say these tests are for?" The doctor looked back at Kitt, carefully transferring the blood to a sealed vial "These are standard tests for our pilots... Nothing out of the ordinary here sir..." Kitt nodded, yawning and rolling down the sleeve of his urban-camo flight jacket "Well hurry up... I have flown here all the way from Europe for this position without any sleep..."

------

Jessica woke slowly, pain flaring across the side of her head and neck. She tried to sit up, but was restrained by white straps tying her to a steel table. She struggled for a moment, before going limp. A scientist wearing full bio-hazard suit walked up to her, clipboard at the ready "As soon as the blood sample is ready, we shall begin testing... You will be pleased to know that the scientist you savagely mauled is alive and well... and that security footage of your abilities where most, interesting to us..." He smirked, lip raising into a snarl "You are to be the host, for a great sceintific breakthrough subject #A666... Be proud..."
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #46 on: September 02, 2010, 09:22:04 PM »
Rio hopped in her jeep and started it when the captain had walked over.
"Yo, Rio, gimme a lift?"
"I guess...Hop in."
With a quick fist pump the captain ran around to the front passenger seat of the jeep and hopped in. His up tight and formal attitude had faded for the most part. He leaned back in the seat and put his hands behind his head. Rio started driving in the direction of another larger building in the distance.
"So, Sumner, how do you like your mission assignment so far? Rio givin' ya a hard time?"

When Vinny had taken Reno into a room to let a few guards pass he nervously looked at him before looking away again.

"Reno...That's my name..."

He looked around the room they were in, it seemed to be a break room of sorts. A table, a couch and TV, fridge, microwave, coffee and vending machine. Reno looked at all the electronics, he hadn't seen this many in one room for awhile. But the thing that interested him was the vending machine, he walked over with his eyes glued to the sunflower seeds in the lower rows. He merely touched the side of it and stepped back. The vending machine rumbled and started to morph into a larger robot than what he was previously able to make. It was almost Reno's size, just taller and many times bulkier. It bore a cannon for a right hand where as in the left was a shield formed of the reinforced glass of the vending machine. It stood there for a moment and then looked at Reno, Reno tried his hardest not to stare at it, he didn't want to seem rude.

"Uhm...Can I 'ave some sunflower seeds, please?"

The robot rumbled about for a second before shooting a bag of sunflower seeds at Reno from it's cannon hand. He opened the bag and ate a couple seeds happily before letting out a sigh of relief. Almost like someone just having a cigarette after awhile without having one.

"Thanks."

The robot beeped as if replying to him, though it really wasn't saying anything. Reno turned to offer some seeds to Vinny but collapsed on a knee, making the robot took a lot out of him considering he hadn't made something that big in awhile. The robot walked over, shooting a cold soda out of it's hand just far enough to where he could still hold onto it as he pressed it against Reno's forehead. It's mouth that was the little screen that had the numbers read: "Ice cold soda $1.00". Though the robot seemed to act on it's own, Reno was controlling most of it's more complex actions, such as giving him the sunflower seeds and soda for his forehead. It did walk on it's own, and seemed to even transmit the "Ice cold soda" message on it's own.

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: September 07, 2010, 05:53:57 PM »
Anna smirked. She gave him a solid look and started to drive away. "I'm just here for the parties, buddy." She warily took her gaze off of him, and, having seen his dragon-ness...asked, without thinking: "Aren't you dragons supposed to fly? Why are you even in the reserves if you can fly?" Then her face grew red...she should not have been so utterly insensitive.

_______

"I don't know......." Moon's expression grew distant and her hands nervously clutched the dragon holding her even tighter. "Can't we go out there? I really want to...It's so pretty..."
x

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #48 on: September 08, 2010, 12:18:36 AM »
Ellina grimaced at the prospect of going 'out there', since she recalled what the corporal had for a life. Then she recalled what her first 'victim' had classified her as: Someone created to be the perfect spy/assassin.

"Moon, once we go outside, you must never leave my side. You are too important to me and the bad men we just ran from, to be on your own for too long. Do you understand?"

Yurain's smile flipped as he was reminded as being a 'reserve' member.

"I wanted to fly, but they stuck me on ground forces since some cat already took the last extra plane. Not all bad though, unless you count the fact that they make me wear a helmet since of my race." He figures she already had a good look, and slipped off the helmet since she didn't seem appalled at his 'visor'.

"Sorry if you can't see my eyes, parents said that trying to break the visor usually ends up breaking the skull. So, I look like a jaw with no features, wish I could just pull it off and actually see if my eyes are 'normal'."
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: September 10, 2010, 07:34:08 PM »
Moon nodded slowly yet not reluctantly....she didn't mind having to stay by her side. Not at all. But she did want to know something. "Why am I so important to them? They don't love me." A wave of nausea swept over her, coming from where exactly she did not know, and she shuddered. _____ "Oh." Anna waited a second. She was no good with sympathy. "I'm really sorry. That does not sound fun to have to deal with." A quick turn of the steering wheel announced they had crossed over into the base itself, and another turn announced they were getting closer to Anna's dorms. Her skin bristled slightly. She couldn't lie to and trick this guy. He wasn't like the others, who were total dorks. From what she had witnessed so far, he was awkward, but clearly a good person...unlike some people she knew. Namely her cousin, who ditched her at the sound of the lockdown. But it was her cousin whom she loved...she would give anything for a kiss from him. Or his hand. Ribbons of inert psychosis started to stir inside her.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2010, 12:15:42 AM by Reichderkasse Sasha »
x

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #50 on: September 11, 2010, 12:06:24 AM »
Vinny saw the boy tiring out, and quickly yanked him to his feet as a guard burst in, then met Vinny, and one of his saw blades, to the face.

"COME ON I CANT JUST DRAG YOU ALONG" He yelled as more guards noticed them and started to pursue, firing shots from guns or chasing with batons.

Just his luck, he gets saved by sir sleeps a lot!

"Well Sir...." Sumner went on

"May I speak candidly sir?' he asked.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: September 11, 2010, 05:28:50 AM »
Ellina fought off a sigh as she forced herself to explain the harsh reality of the situation. "To them we're... investments that have yet to provide a return of equal cost. You were born with your powers, which cost them more than a fortune to fabricate. I however, was modified while still growing. I required more resources to teach me in the way of using my skills than it took to find the correct method to make me. Do you understand what I said? She only asked since she knew Moon had a limited vocabulary since she was only six years old, and Ellina had the memory and knowledge of a Phd Geneticist, along with the experience of a military corporal when it came to 'debriefing'.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: September 16, 2010, 03:45:08 PM »
"I....I think so." Moon believed that she understood. Naturally, understanding to a child is limited to imagination, knowledge being majorly inaccessable. A deadening pause lingered in the air for a few seconds. "But....If we do go, then what about everyone else down there? We're not gonna leave them here, so sad and lonely right?"

______

Anna turned jerkily onto a lower concrete flat, yet closer to her dorm. "So....I...I was thinking, helmet-boy, that you could join me for this Lockdown. I mean, it's gonna be awhile....and I have video games. Wouldn't want you to be lonely."

Never before had inviting someone to her room been so difficult for her.
x

Offline Entaru

• The Jabberwocky's Apprentice
  • Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I...will never let go
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Plagas Infested Fox
  • Coloring: Ivory fur, and emerald (Bloodshot) eyes
  • Height: 6'3"
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Gangly, almost emaciated
« Reply #53 on: September 18, 2010, 05:27:27 AM »
"That does it!  Everyone fall back!!  I ain't risking more of my men.  He's still contained...focus on the other subjects."  The soldiers retreated to the other "problem areas" of the base.  The cancerous area around Entaru's cell continued to grow as the alarm raged on. 

It was maddening to him.  For each screech of the siren, a new creature spawned from his brain, each more horrifying than the last.  All of his dolls were huddled in a corner as Entaru thrashed about, vomiting up horrors like his stomach was a twisted portal to hell.  All of the dolls...except one.

"He" was dancing about the room, now fully sized.  "He" was cackling as the creatures bashed themselves bloody trying to get out of the cell, taunting Entaru with his horrible songs.

"He" was awake...and ready to play.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: September 18, 2010, 10:25:07 PM »
Yurian was pleasantly surprised when she asked if he wanted to room with her, but he quickly shut out his passive thoughts as he directed his gaze back to her. "Sure I'll come along, as long as its just video games...." his voice trailed off as he flashed a rather cheesy smile, which is unusual considering the array of teeth he displayed.

Ellina closed the window they were looking out of, and opened the front door to get a look around. "If memory serves me right, only one or two others are not prone to attack on sight. Beyond that, its better for them to stay down there... and for nobody else to be with them."