The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Twice to Ahead  (Read 5687 times)

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
Re: Twice to Ahead
« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2010, 06:00:43 PM »
Ellina made the corpral's head nod and then gently tugged her to follow as the guards came into view. Another part of her main body had been hiding in the duct, waiting for the guards to arrive; All the parts could act independant of Ellina, or were technically Ellina in the literal sense. They all made sure that the one 'devouring' the Corprol would be allowed safe passage by intentionally sacrificing themselves as this one did before the guards could get a good look at the Corprol. "We'll cover you sir, theres a back-door entrance down the left corridor!" one of the soldiers shouted as he fired on the almost writhing mass, which didn't even seem to try latching onto the now panicking guards. The 'Corprol' smiled and saluted the two rather lazily before leading Moon away from herself in the most ironic sense of the situation.

Yurian was holding back a wide grin as he could hardly believe how the situation started from 'bad' with the guard incident, and then turned 'great' as the one woman he actually fancied was now offering to let him ride with her! "Sure!" he almost yelled as he got up, showing a hint of the actual retracted visor if anyone stared at him long enough to watch his entire rise out of the water.

"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2010, 09:32:16 PM »
As Kitt stepped back into the Jeep with the corporal, two scientists stood at the window, watching him leave.... Another sergeant looked to them "Is that him?"

The scientists looked to each other, and then back at the Feline closing the door behind him... "It is hard to tell... they do bear a certain resemblance.... but without DNA sampling it is not possible to be sure...."

The sergeant growled, chewing on his cigarette... "Is it him.. or isnt it?"

The left scientist stuttered, holding his clipboard defensively... "I would hazard a guess at... yes.... that is him..." the sergeant nodded in approval... "Fine... i shall get the DNA sample for you.... you two prepare a cell, as well as the test apparatus.... if that is him.. he's more valuable than just any helicopter pilot..."

-----

Underground the light strips flickered and buzzed, as Jesse was lead down a winding concrete corridor... The guards walked ahead and behind her, while the scientist walked alongside her, always scribbling on his clipboard... "Now.... This test.... It may be rather painful.... But nowhere near as painful as if you tried to escape... so I'm warning you, no funny business..."
Jesse looked over at him, and nodded resignedly... every now and then the scientist would conjure a particularly harsh test... She walked silently, tail flat against her legs....

Suddenly the scientist cried out in pain, his white coat slashed across the chest as blood soaked the material... Jesse had moved, faster than fast and in the blink of an eye the Guard in front of her had his neck twisted with a sharp crack... She turned to face the other three, one lunged for her, only to find himself catching hold of thin air... he hit the wall with a dull crunch. The second guard swung out with his baton, and caught the surprised feline across the side of the head... Jesse gave a faint... "Ouch..." before crumpling into darkness and blotches of bright colour....
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #32 on: June 29, 2010, 05:55:09 AM »
As Rio was getting a set of clothes out of her trunk the lockdown was initiated, making her stop. She sighed, closed the trunk and laid down on her bed. Another lockdown, like usual it would be boring. Without something to do, she might think of blowing up the guys from before, who were actually glaring at her very evilly.

Reno's robot's arm was now wedged in the barrel of the gun, weighing it down. Reno also heard that there was a lockdown going on over the radio, but it was hazy, he was losing control of the bot. He made the arm of it fall off so he wasn't weighed down by the gun, it then scurried over to the guard and stabbed him in the shoulder. Once the guard passed out from blood loss Reno dismantled the bot just before he lost control. Reno fell over on his bed holding his head.

"Too much...I 'ope 'e's alright..."

He rolled off the bed and walked on his knees over to his sunflower seeds. He grabbed the bag, scooped out a handful and put the bag back in the chair before going back to his bed. Reno laid there with a headache eating the seeds one by one whole.

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2010, 02:09:31 AM »
Vinnie had hammered the door open, and bolted down the hallway, doing his best to avoid guards, but it was a lot harder then he thought. Two rushed him, pistols drawn, and this time there was no little droid to assist him. He molded his left arm into a shield as the bullets started flying, and molded his other arm into a zwielhander. The guards shooting at him tried to get around his shield, but there wasn't enough space, and when they needed to reload, Vinnie took down his shield and made the zwielhander with both arms and brought it down on the one guard. The man was caught unprepared and his stomach was slashed open.

As he lay screaming, his compatriot had reloaded and fired a shot at Vinnie, the bullet hitting him in the thigh. Vinnie let out a scream, and then slashed the guard's legs out, making him useless and spraying the hallway with a new coat of red 'paint'.

Vinnie looked to his left and saw a young rabbit boy cooped up, eating sunflower seeds. He decided to 'knock' on the door, with a sword to get his attention.

Charles looked at the men glaring at Rio, and then looked back as the Sarge was calm and collected about it.

"I'm assuming you knocked that one guy out?" he asked. By the way they were eying her, they wanted a fight, Round 2 was about to happen, but this time it was three vs two. Charles wanted to make a good impression with the neighborhood badass so she wouldn't tear him to pieces later. Charles said no more words as he twiddled his thumbs, waiting for something to happen.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2010, 02:50:36 AM »
Reno didn't expect a knock, startled he fell on the floor. He quickly got to his feet to see who it was. It was Vinny. He was glad to see he made it out of his previous encounter. He looked at him, ears still hung low. He was too nervous to say anything to him, so he just looked at him, eventually noticing he was wounded. Though he still didn't say anything, rather took a step back.

Rio sat back up after noticing the three from before were on their feet and walking towards them. She herself stood up and met them in the middle of the room, already drawing eyes on them.

"Hey there, love. Came back to give you some special lotion."

Rio put her hand to her ear as if she didn't hear him.

"What's that? Can't hear you. You want to get your (Censored) kicked again? Was that it?"
"Got yourself a new (Censored), have you, Winterwolf?"

Rio looked at Charles then back to the bald man who said it.

"He might be a little wet behind the ears, but he can fight. Much better than the three stooges, that is."

Angered, the bald man ran at Charles. And the man who made the first comment ran at Rio.

"Don't let me down, Rookie."

Rio quickly ran at her opponent and they both started exchanging blows. Rio dodging or blocking all of his.

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2010, 02:59:51 AM »
Vinny noted that the little bunny didn't say anything.
"Are you the one who sent that little robot?" he asked. He didn't like anyone here, but someone helping him was a welcome change of pace. He looked at the rabbit and also noted he looked very frightened.
"Stand far back" Vinny ordered, and waited for the bunny to do so as he made his arms into a large blade and aimed at the door latches.

Charles sprung from his seat and side stepped the punch coming from Baldie. He threw a left hook, in the man's gut, and followed up by shouldering him to the ground.

"Come on Baldie!"

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: July 02, 2010, 03:52:28 AM »
Reno nodded at Vinny's question and then order. He stepped as far back as he could and waited.

Rio continued to dodge the man's punches and kicks, countering with her own punches and kicks. By this time a large circle had formed around the five of them, cheering on Rio and Charles who they referred to as "New guy". The third man who was looking at his friends getting whooped wanted to step in, but didn't know who to go after. Soon he decided to go after Charles, because Rio would surely clobber him. Rio popped her opponent in the face with a right jab. After that she lowered her guard and cocked her head to the side.

"C'mon, get at least one hit in." Rio tapped her cheek, mocking the man who was stumbling a bit. He took his chance he punched her. She came back from the blow with a grin on her face. She wiped the blood from her lip with her thumb. "You still hit like a girl." The man came at her again, attacks still dodged and countered.

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: July 02, 2010, 05:50:35 AM »
Vinny jammed the blade into the middle of the hinged, and dragged it upwards and tore the rest of the hinges off. He then tapped the door and it fell inwards."What's your name?: Vinny asked, stepping over the on the ground door with a clank, as his arms went back to normal. The alarms were still blaring, and the guards would come quickly.
"Ready to get outta here?"

Charles caught a fist to the face from the new opponent as he was caught off guard. Baldie took advantage of this and tripped Charle's legs out and tried to pin him, but all that time watching UFC helped Charles keep the man off, and he gave the new fighter a painful looking upkick to the chin. He rolled away from Baldie's grasping hands and stood back up. Again he repeated.

"Come on Baldie!"

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: July 02, 2010, 06:26:49 AM »
Reno didn't answer give Vinny his name, rather a nod to let him know he was ready to leave. He grabbed his shoulder and kind of looked around avoiding eye contact with Vinny because he was nervous.

Rio delivered a sweep kick to the man, tripping him. He fell on his back and she turned to the man with hair Charles was fight. She walked over to him, turned him around and punched him in the face. Just after she did that the man she tripped had gotten back up and grabbed her from behind.

"Ooooh, I can enjoy this position!"

The man Rio just punched came back at her ready to punch her while she was held. But she jumped up and put the approaching man in a headlock with her legs. The man holding her let her go in hopes it would do something. But she only fell into the drop using the momentum to throw the man she was holding into the other man's gut. They both hit the ground and they all got back up to square off again.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: July 10, 2010, 09:52:58 PM »
Ellina managed to get Moon through the rest of tha base with no issue, thankful that all of her 'selves' have taken little to no real damage, even though being shot up by bullets. She went to a trailer home that she 'remembered' as the corprols, taking the key out of his pocket and unlocking the door while pushing Moon gently in. She then went into the room and locked the door behind her after closing it again. She 'recalled' two of the three distraction blobs, wanting to get back to her normal state as soon as possible...

"I'm sorry for scaring you, I just couldn't control myself once I  saw that man try to take you away... can you forgive me?" she asked as her facial features started to surface on the corprol, making him more and more draconic as well as a few shades grayer.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: August 31, 2010, 05:59:39 PM »
Moon felt immensely more relieved than upset at the sight of Ellina, and, without replying or batting an eye, she jolted forward and wrapped her arms around the dragon in the best sort of hug. For some reason, she didn't feel the need to ask how 'Ellie' had got to her or what was going on...an air of contentment settled onto her, soft as silk, and even the screaming alarm faded into the distance while she embraced her 'mother.' Something she got to do far too little.

________

"Get over here, then!" Anna waved for Yurian to follow her, smiling. Her mind was already hard at work coming up with evil ways in which she could trick the helmet-wearing man into doing her chores or homework for her once they got back to the 'dorms.' Promptly she turned and ran for her Jeep, parked at the side of the dirt road. It wasn't like what she planned on doing was mean, was it? Besides, she needed the help, and this guy was conveniently hitching a ride with her.

It wasn't mean, it was destiny!

Giggling, she climbed into the driver's seat and buckled herself in. She set her bag and towel in the back seat before switching the engine on. The Jeep purred to life...And Anna purred with anticipation.
x

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: September 01, 2010, 02:03:33 AM »
Yurian, not really good at reading people, got on all fours and shaked the water off before going back on two legs and getting into the 'shotgun' seat. "So, what brings you to such a deserted land?" He casually said as he took off his helmet, to knock the water out. It was only a few moments after that he realized he messed up, but didn't let on that it was a bad move as he casually put it back on.

Ellina momentarily lost control of her 'conversion' rate, and the corprol's body was quickly turned into the dragoness as she hugged her Moon back. By this time, the two bio-gels had moved from the vents of the complex to the front steps of the trailer. Ellina was still wearing the corprol's clothes, but the socks and shoes had fallen apart as her talons busted them open. The gels had fully seeped in when she finished changing, and one turned into a copy of the corprol while another went to the A/C, and slipped an array of fiber-like eyes through the grate to see if anyone was approaching the trailer.

Ellina herself lifted up Moon and carried her to a window as she slid the curtains back so they both could see the 'outside' that she knew Moon would have loved to see. "Do you think it ends at all?"

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: September 01, 2010, 03:33:14 AM »
Rio stood over the two that she had whooped once again. Cracking her knuckles she chuckled victoriously.

"Stay down now, if you get back up I'll break your legs."
"WINTERWOLF!" barked a German Shepard walking towards the gathering of men. He was in a standard green attire with a few visible medals and other things pinned to his shirt. A distinct feature of his was his hat that bore a symbol for Captain.

"Officer on deck!" shouted one of the men gathered around. Every single person in the room saluted and stood at attention, even Rio.
"Captain, sir!"
"Ad ease!"

Everyone stopped saluting and standing at attention but remained there to see what was going to happen.

"Winterwolf, are you beating up recruits again?"
"Sir yes, sir! Permission to speak freely, sir!"
"Granted."
"These rookies started it, I merely defended myself. They continued to attack even after I left them the first time. This time they wanted revenge it would seem. Once again, I defended myself and my new recruit. Though he seemed to handle himself well even without me."
"Very well then." he said solemnly. He then turned to the three that had been attacking the two.
"Stop getting your (Censored) kicked by girls, Dismissed!"
"Yes, sir!" the three said in unison.
"As for you, Winterwolf, stop bunking in the barracks, go to the dorms like you were ordered. You still have a room you haven't touched."
"Sir-"
"As for your punishment Sumner will be bunking with you. That's and order, dismissed!"

The captain turned and walked out of the barracks and everyone went back to doing what they were doing. The three ran off to lick their wounds. Rio walked over to her trunk and put her clothes back in it.

"You alright, Sumner? Didn't get scared did ya?" she snickered turning and starting walking off.
"Oh, and bring my trunk with you. I'm moving."

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: September 01, 2010, 03:52:00 AM »
"Not really ma'am... not at all. Just like every other Captain i've served under...."
Hoisting up the trunk after glaring down Baldie he placed it in the back of the jeep and waited for Rio to do something. He waited waiting on his so called 'superiors'

______________________--

Vinnie glanced around, He had Reno standing behind him, and a few bleeding guys in front of him and behind him. And there was a fork in the road. He decided to go right and grabbed Reno and dragged him inside a small room and shut the door while more guards ran by.

Offline Entaru

• The Jabberwocky's Apprentice
  • Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I...will never let go
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Plagas Infested Fox
  • Coloring: Ivory fur, and emerald (Bloodshot) eyes
  • Height: 6'3"
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Gangly, almost emaciated
« Reply #44 on: September 01, 2010, 04:43:49 AM »
Nero only had low level clearance in the base...meaning whatever was going on down below, wasn't his problem.  He slumped down on to his bed in the barracks with a groan.  Why does all the interesting stuff have to be so high on the "need to know" chart.  I'm getting tired of shooting stuff that I can't hear scream.  Nero looked around his bunk dejectedly.   

He had the bottom bunk, the top was unoccupied...and for good reason.  The top bunk was reserved for his trophies...squirrels, foxes, deer, rabbit...anything that decided to poke its head out that was in range of Nero's rifle.  Some of the trophies were stuffed and properly preserved...but most were beginning to rot.  None of his superior's ever scolded him about his collection, many of them afraid they might become a part of it.  Nero chuckled at the thought of a cowering officer and turned in his bed for a nap.

The walls around Entaru's room were now covered in claws and faces.  Some of the faces the guards recognized as their own as swarms of cockroach-like creatures began to pour from the mouths.

"Can anyone read me!?  What's going on!?  Hello!?  Somebo...Oh Christ....." The officer trailed off as he saw one of his men begin coughing uncontrollably.  The man doubled over as he screamed in pain.  Suddenly the man's head exploded like a watermelon as a massive centipede burst forth from his neck and began to attack the other men.