The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kaze's Request Shop!  (Read 1652 times)

Offline - Kaze

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Cow / Koala
Kaze's Request Shop!
« on: June 15, 2010, 04:01:14 PM »
KAZE'S REQUEST SHOP!

I mainly create Signatures [Small banners for your sig] and Avatars. I'm more than happy to do re-colouring in existing photos and little tweaks here and there.

Also, depending on how busy my shop is, I may consider drawing fursonas with my tablet [See my ava for eg.] however, I draw sketchily, and some people like crisp edges which I fail majorly at o_o So, yeah, let's see how it goes...

RULES!

1. USE the template, it's not that hard. Also, you probably wont get a decent sig/a sig like you expected if you don't use it.

2. Please, if you're using these signatures on another site, credit me/Provide a link to this thread. Here's the appropriate link;
http://www.thefurryforum.com/forums/index.php?topic=12074.0

3. It'd be nice if you used the sigs I make, it takes effort and time that I could be using on other things, I'd like it if I could see my work being payed off, by you using them. .__.

---

H'okay, so, heres a template of how I'd like it to be set out;

Size: [Preferably in Pixels. The forums limit is 300 pixels high?. You could just leave it and let me decide on the width, or give me something like 300x400.]

Stock: [I'd prefer it if you got it from Photobucket, as that's my 'home' station for uploading/downloading images.]

Theme/Colour Scheme: [I'm sure you understand this... The colours you want in your sig/ava/etc!]

Text: [I guess this'd usually be your username, but I can cope with odd lines of quotes and such too.]

Other: [Anything else you'd like to add, like, how you'd like your border, if you wanted one, or any things you dont want.

---
Feel free to ask me anything, and also, if you ever want me to re-send your sig I've created, feel free to PM me, and I'll happily send you it with any form of link you want.
eg. IMG code, HTML code, oor browser thingy.

Offline drakemiddleton

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Avatar by lucarioiskool. Thanks again. :3
    • My DeviantART, with pictures
    • Awards
  • Species: Modified Domestic Cat
  • Coloring: Black and gray
  • Height: 5 feet, 6 inches
  • Weight: 130 lbs
  • Build: Skinny, pretty much no muscles
Re: Kaze's Request Shop!
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2010, 04:46:31 AM »
I will take you up on your most generous offer, good sir.

Size: 300x200 sounds good.

Stock: Sorry, no Photobucket link, but I do have two DA links. http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/165/9/a/Drake__2_by_Drakemiddle.jpg
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/165/5/5/Drake__1_by_Drakemiddle.jpg
I must apologize, for I have been unable to upload an image showing the silver bracelet. It has the same pattern as the tail and is worn on the right wrist.

Theme/Colour Scheme: I think silver and light-ish blue would be nice.

Text: Nah, I'm good.

Other: That's enough for me.

Thank you kindly.