The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Wild West (DEAD)  (Read 5368 times)

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
  • Reference: [link]
The Wild West (DEAD)
« on: May 31, 2010, 01:30:23 AM »
Doors swung open, and a horse huffed, as Biff Cherry stepped out of the saloon, with two drunks, hogtied by his deputies, laying on the dirt in front of him. He took off his hat and stroked through his hair, and looked up at the night sky. He sighed, shook his head then walked over to them, using the remaining rope on each to tie together and drag them over to the cells. Onlookers turned back to their travels, while the smoke of the train covered the stars.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2010, 10:17:08 PM by Asia Kali Yusufzai »
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
Re: The Wild West
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2010, 01:59:37 AM »
In the same saloon the sherrif left, there was a raggedy dragon sitting on a bar, drinking a bottle of moonshine. He puts the bottle down and takes out four vials, one between each talon and starts pouring them in a seemingly graceful yet random manner, then puts a cork in the neck of the bottle before shaking it up and then examining how well shaken it was.

An elk, dressed in all black except for a navy blue ten galon' hat, strode up and snatched the bottle out of the dragon's hands. "Moonshine eh? whats with all the crap you just poured in?!" the dragon's response was series of his hand around the elk's throat, taking his bottle back, and bashing the elk's head into the counter hard enough to make the nasty sound of flesh against wood heard through the entire bar. "I put whatever I want into my drink, and your cocky self doesn't deserve to taste urine-warm beer, let alone moon-shine." the dragon said before putting his 7$ worth of bank notes on, and walking away from, the now blood-covered counter. "Bud, you su-" "If the idiot's associates are still here, they can shove their issues where the sun don't shine..." he replied to the bar-owner, who was the one of the few who Bud was actually nice to.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2010, 02:03:30 PM by Chrono Blackwyng »
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2010, 03:42:35 AM »
Rio was knelt down with six other men around a piece of paper on the ground, it was a map of the cave they were mining. “We can put the last one here.” Said one of the men pointing to a spot on the map. “Then we’re done for the night, right?” “Yep, lets get to it.” The seven of them stood up and walked over to the mine entrance. “Gunpowder you can stay here, we don’t need you on this. Can’t have you break a nail now.” “Go choke on a-!” Before she could finish the men burst out into laughter grabbing a bundle of TNT next to the entrance and heading in. Their laughter echoed through the tunnel of the mine shaft, slowly dissipating as they vanished into the dimly lit mine. Rio huffed and stomped her foot on the ground. “Ooooh! I’m sick of this!” She said as she turned around and went into a nearby shack. She opened a chest and lifted out a crate of TNT mumbling. “I’ll show them…I’ll show’em all…” She closed the chest and went over to a shelf, grabbed some wire and threw it in the crate of TNT before grabbing it again. She carried the crate over to the mine entrance and took a handful of TNT and walked into the entrance a bit. “This’ll teach’em…” She began set them down to one side of the shaft before returning to the crate doing the same to the other side. Rio then wired them up to a distant plunger and cracked her knuckles. She headed back to the shack and retrieved six-shooter from on top of a box. She then waltz back to the entrance and waited while the men made their return. You could tell they were coming by the laughter began to grow louder. “Hey, Gunpowder! Why don’t ya gimme a massage! It’s been a long day!” To their surprise Rio was standing at the entrance pointing the gun at them. “Wh-What the?!” “The hell you think yer doi-” She shot him before he could finish. The remaining men jumped back startled. “Here, you’ll need this!” she shouted tossing the six-shooter into the shaft with an evil grin. “What are you going to do?!” Rio smiled wide and stepped on the plunger detonating the TNT she had placed collapsing the entrance.

She turned and headed back to the bunk house chuckling evilly. She walked inside and looked at the room void of life, all that was left were a couple bunk beds, a table in the corner and a few chairs. There were also trunks at the foot of each of the four bunks. Rio sauntered over to the farthest one in and opened the trunk taking out a cowboy hat. She put the hat on and took out a gun belt with two pistol holsters and a knife holster in the back. She fastened it around her waist then took a bowie knife and six-shooter out of the trunk and closed it. She holstered the weapons, turned and went to the next trunk opening it. She found nothing useful and went to the next which yielded some bits of food. She closed that trunk and opened the last one, this one had another bowie knife and six-shooter. She holstered the gun and carried the knife as she casually strolled out of the building and headed to another shack across a small dirt road. She walked inside, it was filled with more trunks and crates. The shelves had cans of food scattered about them. Rio rubbed her chin as she stood in the doorway, then she looked at one of the horses in the stable a ways off. She went over to the horse, fastened some bags and a seat to it and lead it back to the shack. She went inside and took the food from the shelves and stowed them in the bags on the horse. She then took various other things and put them in the bags as well before hopping onto the horse, turning it around and riding off into the night.

Reno was crouched down behind some thick tumbleweeds caught in a bush, three men on horses were nearby. “He’s got to be somewhere!” “We gotta find that lil murderer!” “After killin’ his own father then the Sheriff, he’ll be hung for sure.” One of them dismounted and walked in Reno’s direction with his double barrel shotgun in hand. He stopped, kicked a rock and cursed a bit before getting back on his horse. “We’ll find’em tomorrow, let’s get back to town and make up some bounty posters.” “Alright…” With that the men rode off. Reno sighed in relief and looked at his shaking hands. “That was too close…” He picked up his rifle and continued to walk. “Two days and their still after me…This sucks…I’m so tired!” He tripped over a rock but caught himself before he fell. “Hrmm…” His stomach growled and he rubbed his belly. “I’m hungry too…This sucks…” He groaned and kept walking through the night.

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2010, 02:17:49 PM »
Korius sat in the corner of the saloon, sipping on his whiskey and watching the events unfold before his eyes. He really didn't care too much for Sheriff or the people he was talking to, but he didn't really care for much but himself. After all, he's a wanted man, and there isn't really much he would do anyways, except kill anyone who tried to take him in. All there is to life anymore is gambling, whiskey and women. Nothing else really mattered anymore.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2010, 05:10:28 PM »
A sleek, black Steam engine waited on a sidetrack, as a figure walked briskly towards it over the gravel and railroad tracks.. "Whats goin' on here then?... Whats the hold-up?" The dark furred wolf looked down at a soot covered feline, who knelt beside the piston of the large locomotive. The Steam engine sat, hissing and raging like a great tamed beast, another gout of steam burst from the engine as the Feline stood up...
"The main pistons buggered up again sir... its this damned coal dust if you ask me, clogs up every'tin..." He motioned towards the aforementioned piston with a large monkey-wrench, as the Wolf leaned closer...
"Well no-one asked you did they 'Sooty'... just get it fixed, and get it fixed quickly...  I need the eleven o' clock express to leave, at eleven o' clock, surprisingly..." With that he turned and walked back towards the station-master office, tilting his stetson... Kitt shrugged, kneeling back beside the black Locomotive he carried on tinkering with the piston gauge...
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2010, 01:18:59 AM »
A carriage rolled into the sleepy little town, after a long trek from the more Eastern parts of the States. As soon as the carriage stopped, a servant opened the door, and Tycho stepped out inhaling the air.

"Ahh Thank you Mister Taylor... it was getting dreadfully hot in that carriage. I'll be sure to send you payment so you can go back to less dusty areas of the States" He said with a hearty laugh.
The man took off his hat and bowed to the wealthy tycoon Findlay stepped down from the carriage's car.
"So this is Will's Town, the place i'm going to lay my future track. Doesn't look too important... with a little outside 'assistance' I could own this land myself and make a fortune" he thought with a smile on his face.

Offline Armalite_

• Shoots to Thrill
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • For the phony tough and the crazy brave.
    • Fur Affinity
    • My FA
    • Awards
  • Species: Spotted Hyena
  • Coloring: White, brown, charcoal, and green
  • Height: 5' 11"
  • Weight: 200 lbs.
  • Build: Toned
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2010, 03:01:45 AM »
Chips dropped, men called, and more raised. Spike eyed his cards expressionless. He looked up from his hand to see that all the eyes at the table were on him. He reached forward and pushed a wad of cash into the pot, leaning back with dangerous look in his good eye. Smoke billowed from the handrolled cigarette locked into his jaw. The cards dropped and Spike looked up while jaws dropped. Men wiped sweat from their brows while tears welled in their eyes before collapsing into their palms. Spike stood up and reached across the table to sweep in his winnings.

"He's been cheatin'!" The scruffy mut from across the table called in a hoarse voice.

Spike looked up quickly while the other men's expressions turned from sullen depression to sheer rage. Before any of them could draw knives, Spike had already drawn two of his pistols and was pointing them in the frozen faces of them men who surrounded him at the table. Spike spat out a black liquid onto the floor before he spoke.

"You're all fools ya know that? Bringing knives to a gunfight." He said, narrowing the brow over his right eye. He wished he could have done the same for the left but the black patch had made it recently difficult. "Y'all lost fair and square and ain't nothing more to it." Spike said looking down his barrels at each of them. "You got a lot of nerve, Wade." The mut retorted, dropping his hands from the handle of his blade. Spike smirked. "Balls of brass, Charles...Balls of brass."
« Last Edit: June 01, 2010, 03:03:46 AM by Spike »

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2010, 02:12:51 PM »
In the saloon, one of the deputies, a lop eared rabbit called Asia, all clad in denim, stood in the corner by the entrance. Watching the violence unfold, he walked over to the dragon's side.
"Hey feller," he said with a calm and untainted voice. "We've already put two men in the cells, and we're not averse to doing the same to you. Simmer down and don't be causin' trouble, okay?" He looked up at the dragon, showing his large chestnut brown eyes. In the distance, the soft echo of the mine explosion floated through the town.
The rabbit looked out the window towards the sound, until Spike drew his guns. Asia pulled out his own. "Anythin' the matter, gentlemen? 

On the outskirts of town, a young loitering kitten kicked dust up and sent stones rolling across the ground, while his mother worked the night. He heard the explosion, loud and clear. He looked towards the sound, seeing the dustcloud rise from the mine and Without hesitation, ran straight for it, passing unseen under the shadow of night. By the time he reached it, he could see clearly what had happened. The mine had caved in. He bolted to the fallen rocks, and put his ear close to them. Faintly, he couldhear muffled moans of the few still alive. He pulled back, stumbling away.
"Oh God," he whispered, his eyes wide, memories flashing in his head. He knew the miners well. Everyone knew them. Without another wasted second he ran as fast as he could, stumbling and yelling. "Help! Help! The mine caved in!"

The men returned from chasing Reno, walking to the sheriff's office with tired eyes and aching thighs. One of them, a wolf with an oversized hat, planted himself into the Sheriff's chair. He opened a draw and attached the Sheriff's badge to himself. The other lawman, a coyote, winced. The new sheriff pulled out a blank piece of paper, handing it over to his new deputy.
"Take this to the printers, the bounty is five hundred dollars," said the sheriff.
"But Davey, it's the middle of the night."
"Then wake him up if you have to. We need to catch this kid. He has a habit of disappearing." The wolf pulled from the cupboard, a bottle of bourbon, and put his feet up on the desk, drinking. "When they're don, get that messenger boy to hand them out to all the towns."
"Can't do that, on account of him already out there handin' out them Korius posters." The coyote took off his hat and scratched his ears. The sheriff sighed and shook his head.
"I've only been at this job a few days and I've already got two killers on the loose." He looked out the window, then to his drink. The deputy raised an eyebrow.
"Nobody asked you to be sheriff."
"Yeah but I'm the best candidate for it." The deputy winced again. "If that messenger boy ain't back by the time the posters are finished, then you can go take them."
"Yes sir."

Over in Will's Town, the train spewed steam over itself. In the cloud, two young skunks darted along the side of the train, until they reached the cargo carriage. They both pushed the door open, then leapt inside, closing it shut behind them.
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2010, 03:14:31 PM »
Bud snorted when the rabbit obviously threatened to put him in chains if he tried to defend his drink again. "I don't cause trouble, but it finds me..." he said sourly before drinking the cocktail of liquids he poured into his moonshine. He was about to head off to his house, which he refers to as his 'workshop', when he heard some kit screaming something about the mine. He strode his way up to the kitten and stuck his leg out to trip the child; which the kitten did indeed trip over. "Show me to the mines; now." Bud's look of apathy remained while he took another gulp of moonshine, then belched.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2010, 08:33:53 PM »
Reno stumbled along for what seemed hours when he saw a horse tied up to a large rock outside a cave. "What's this?..." He walked up to the horse, he noticed there was a saddle on it then looked to the cave. "I guess someone's 'ome." He crept up to the edge of the darkness of the cave and looked inside squinting his eyes. He tip-toed inside following his hand along the wall. It went on for awhile, nothing but darkness until he saw a dim glimmer which looked as if it were coming around a corner. He crept up to the corner and peered around it. It seemed to be a campsite, a few bags against the wall, a lantern and a bedroll with someone clearly in it. "What should I do? What if this guy's like...A bandit or somethin'? Hrmm...'e's my only choice...I mean...I'm sure 'e 'as something 'e's willing to share...Right?" He slowly rounded the corner tip-toeing towards the bedroll when his stomach growled. Rio shot out of bed pulling a six-shooter from under her pillow pointing it at Reno. Reno was shocked and fell on his rump discharging his rifle. The bullet ricocheted around the cave until it struck Rio's weapon making her drop it. "You little (Censored)!" "I-I'm sorry, I-!" She quickly got up and ran at Reno who was getting to his feet. He saw her and quickly bolted out of the cave screaming. "I'm gonna gut you!" "Ah! Please don't gut me!" Rio chased Reno out of the cave and he turned around. They both stopped staring at each other, Reno trembling. "What do you think your doing sneaking up on me like that?!" "I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean an-...Your...A woman?" "What of it?!" "I-I...Uhm...I-It's um, nothin'! Please don't kill me!" "Then gimme your stuff!" "O-Okay!" Reno tossed his rifle to Rio who caught then pointed it at him. "Now get out of here!" "B-But-" "I said GO!" Reno bolted to behind the horse. "Please! I have nowhere to go!" "Why should I care?!" "I-Your-...Well aren't women supposed to be nice?!" "What's that supposed to mean?! You think women are supposed to be everything a man says they're supposed to be?! Huh?!” “N-No, I’m sayin’ that. I’d never say that. Please don’t kill me! I didn’t mean anythin’ by it! I’m too young to die!” Rio grumbled lowering the rifle slightly when clothes started raining from over the horse. “Take my clothes, it’s all I have left!” “What the-!?” “Just don’t kill me!” “Put your damn clothes back on! I don’t wanna see your (Censored)!” “Ah! I’m sorry! Don’t  kill me!” “I won’t kill you if you get dressed!”

“Uhm…You promise?” “Hrmm…Yes, I promise not to shoot you in the face if you get dressed!” Reno slowly walked out from behind the horse half naked and gathered his missing clothes and put them back on. Once he was finished Rio pointed the gun at him again. “Now you can get out of here.” “B-But you sai-” “I said I wouldn’t shoot you, I never said your welcome here.” “Please, I have nowhere to go! I’m wanted!” “Wanted, eh? What for?” “I-I uhm…Shot a sheriff…” Rio started laughing. “Really now, someone as cowardly as-” “ ‘e killed my father…Right in front of me…” She stopped laughing and kind of looked down. “I used my father’s rifle…The one your ‘oldin‘…It’s all I have left of ‘im.” Rio sighed, turned and walked back towards the cave. She jumped suddenly and leapt back. “Ah! Spider!” There was a spider dangling over the cave entrance. Reno looked over to her and she ran behind him and started shoving him towards it. “Kill it!” “W-What me?! Ah! No way! What if it bites me?!” He spun around her and got behind her. “Ah! Keep it away!” She went back to behind Reno again and pushed him more. “Stop it!” “You’re a man, right?! Do something!” “Why don’t you just shoot it?!” “I’m no good with a rifle!” “Get close!” “What if it gets on the gun?! It’ll creep up and bite me!” Reno spun behind her again and walked back with her following. “Here, lemme ‘ave my rifle, I’ll shoot it from here.” Rio hurriedly handed over the rifle and Reno took aim. He slowly squeezed the trigger and shot the spider in a single shot. “Did you get it?” “Yeah…I think so…” “You’re a good shot, where’d you learn to shoot like that?” “My father…” “You can stay one night…that’s all.” “A-Alright.” Rio walked back into the cave and Reno followed after her. They rounded the corner and walked over to the single bedroll. Reno watched as she climbed back into bed, noticing he followed. “What do you think your doing?” “Uhm…I don’t know?” “You sleep outside.” “But-” She reached over and grabbed a can of food and tossed it at him, hitting his in the head. “I said git!” Reno grabbed the can of food the bounced off his head in mid air and scurried off out of the cave.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2010, 03:13:26 PM »
Kitt walked across the sets of rail-road tracks, still covered head to foot in coal dust... A small shunting train clanked past, belching steam and smoke as it went. Finally reaching the main station he jumped up onto the platform, tail swishing behind him... "Hey Sooty, you got that threen'quarter inch spanner on ya?"
Kitt turned to the wolf who had asked and shook his head, shrugging but not stopping as he walked on by.. The wolf grunted in slight annoyance, jumping down off the platform and setting off towards the rail-road work sheds...

Walking right through the station Kitt finally reached a small house, raised off the ground slightly in case of snakes, and with the door leading into its only room wide open... Walking into the cool shade of the house Kitt stopped at the doormat and was greeted by a grey-furred timber wolf... "Eeey... Sooty, ther ya are... Would it kill ya to come by more often?" Kitt smiled, embracing him in a one-armed and coal-blackening hug... "Just been busy... aint you supposed to be drivin' the twelve o'cloack today Bill?" The wolf scratched his chin, hobbling over to a small cabinet... "Yesh i was... but they got someone else to fill in for me... And i knows why you came then... thinkin' i wash out of the houshe..."

He pulled out a bottle of whiskey that looked as old as him and smiled toothlessly... Kitt raised his hands in a gesture of amusement, smirking "Ah Bill... You know me too well... But im workin' today, so no thanks...." The old Wolf shook his head insistently, already pulling out two glasses... "Look kid... I know what your after, and anyway... today i'm gonna be lettin' you ride with me on a short mail delivery... just to the next town but shtill, should be good fun eh?" Laughing Kitt took his glass "Well i wouldnt say no to that would i?"
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2010, 12:06:01 AM »
"Alright... now to meet the men workin to build my new track!" Tycho said outloud, barely containing his excitement.
Asking around town, he discovered two things. One, the local people were very very dirty looking, and two, the men working on the railroad were just down the road by the rail house. Making his way there he asked the supervisor to call everyone together so he could introduce himself to the workers.

"Greetings.. all you hard working men and women. I am Tycho Findlay, the man whose tracks you've been laying down. You men here today, are responsible for making a track that streches out here, all the way to the East Coast! I'm sure if you all put your backs into it, we'll be making lots of money and everyone will go home happy!" At this the men shouted their approval, and as Tycho made his way from the railhouse to the nearest inn, he thought.

"Simpletons... the lot of them. As soon as the job's done they'll be 'removed' and I alone will make money. If anything father taught me is correct, then this transaction should be unnoticed.

Offline Armalite_

• Shoots to Thrill
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • For the phony tough and the crazy brave.
    • Fur Affinity
    • My FA
    • Awards
  • Species: Spotted Hyena
  • Coloring: White, brown, charcoal, and green
  • Height: 5' 11"
  • Weight: 200 lbs.
  • Build: Toned
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2010, 01:32:47 AM »
Spike shot a qucik glance at the source of the voice that followed the sound of the guns being ripped from holsters. He looked at the rabbit in uniform before quickly tugging his hat down and looking away. His gun; however, remained pointed in the face of his accusers. "Ain't nothing wrong here, sheriff." Spike said, taking a final drag of his cigarette before disposing it in his neighbour's glass of whiskey. "Just making my way out is all." He said before holstering his revolvers and pocketing his cash. Not one of the men said a word as he slid out his chair and stood up, staring down at the rest of them. He tipped his hat. "Y'all take care now." He grinned and turned to leave.

Offline ƒyreblue ƒox

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Rerrr~
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Fox
  • Coloring: blue, black, pink
  • Height: 6'~
  • Weight: 137
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2010, 09:07:27 PM »
Crimson walked his way into town. He glanced over at a yellow paper, which read "Wanted: Reno–White rabbit, large ears, orange splotches on face. SHOT THE SHERRIF Large reward"
he tore it off and shoved it into his backpack, then walked further into town. He watched as a tall fox walked out of a saloon slyly, followed buy a rabbit wearing a vest and star. He walk past the fox, looking straight past him but almost bumping shoulders. Crimson removes the paper and asks "What do you know about this?" "He's a runaway, shot the sheriff ran off towards the outskirts of town, hasn't been seen since" The rabbit replied. "What's your interest in it?" "The money" "Interesting way to make money" "it's my way" Crimson said as he walked towards the outskirts of town.

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2010, 08:07:06 PM »
"Worthless..." was all Sasha breathed as she stood overlooking a great basin of land, the sky behind her a dim blue at best, the land below her a depressing dusty brown, and the clouds above her congregating in the miserable hopes of creating a rain storm. Like that would happen...She was actually a bit unsure where she was. A few days ago the Navajo had clearly been able to recognize the surroundings she'd rode through as being Colorado-type in nature...though now she was unsure entirely.....At her feet happened to be a compilation of dead, gory bodies, their blood pooling in the ashen sand. Stab wounds. A dog-species family of three: mother, father, child.....her latest victims. Sighing, the horse shook her head at them. "I told you not to talk to me," she said levelly. "But you just had to ask for directions, didn't you?...foreign scum." Moments earlier she'd released the travlers' horses, giving each a good slap on the rump as motivation to get going. Now it was only a matter of leaving herself....
x