The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Woof!  (Read 1332 times)

Offline Kristian002

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Border Collie
  • Coloring: Black and White
  • Height: About 5'10
  • Weight: Standard
  • Build: Standard
Woof!
« on: May 28, 2010, 10:15:02 PM »
Hey guys! I'm new here. I'm Kristian, and I'm a border collie. I'm a musician/cartoonist/actor/future screenwriter. I did draw the picture in my avatar, but it was a really good day for me and I don't think I could re-create a picture of that quality if my life depended on it. I don't, however, consider myself a bad cartoonist, so if you want arts I may be more than willing to comply (considering we become friends and it's PG-rated).

I'm here to make new friends. I am now open for questions! :D

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 10 Most Online Top 10 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
Re: Woof!
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2010, 10:19:31 PM »
Not a bad style... keep working on it, you'll improve with time.

As for questions to ask, care to tell us more about yourself?

Offline Buddywolf

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • Otterly Delicious!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Currently: I am going back to places I once visited frequently! For a short time :D
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2010, 10:20:17 PM »
well hai! A nice picture drawn by an awesome Border Collie!
Ill never say no to a new friend.
Hope to see you around.
Oh and almost forgot, welcome to the forums! Have a nice day.  :)
Yeeeah! flyin through space and time!

Offline WingedZephyr

• Monochromatic Friend
  • Administrator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Obtainable by request This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My art and characters
    • Awards
  • Species: Cagon (cat/dragon hybrid)
  • Coloring: White with black "glove" markings and grey stripes
  • Height: 4' 6" (feral)
  • Build: small, lean
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2010, 10:28:32 PM »
Welcome aboard. Cute drawing. ^^

We have an art board if you'd like to post any of your work there: http://www.thefurryforum.com/forums/index.php?board=62.0

Art stream:

** Art commissions currently open **
.: [Prices] :: [To-do list] :.
.: IMVU :: FurAffinity :: DeviantArt :: My website :.

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2010, 11:05:35 PM »
D'awww, that's a nice drawing! Welcome to TFF and have yourself a tiramisu *Gives a tiramisu* Have yourself a nice day!
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline Kristian002

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
  • Species: Border Collie
  • Coloring: Black and White
  • Height: About 5'10
  • Weight: Standard
  • Build: Standard
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2010, 11:53:07 PM »
Wow ^^ You guys seem friendly enough!

Well, more about me: I'm currently living in Utah. I'm graduating high school in about 1 hour and 15 minutes, then working full time in the summer before going off to college to major in English. I'm an actor, I took third place in mono-acts as a senior at the Tony Award Winning Utah Shakespearean Festival high-school competition, in the highest (5A) division, and I was in a movie called Little Secrets when I was 10 (It had David Gallagher, who played the voice of Riku in Kingdom Hearts... that's usually my claim to fame...)

I would like to be a screenwriter. I've read several books on writing for film, but I've never actually tried it. Of course I'm realistic, so I'm probably going to set myself up to teach English (probably on a high school level, but we'll see) so I can still make a living and support a family, and have time to write in the summer.

Aside from that, I'm 18-years-old, heterosexual and a Christian (but I try not to talk about religion when I'm not asked about it).

Also, I can be extremely affectionate when I get into furry mode. I'm a hugger... but I try not to make anyone uncomfortable.

Anyhow, thanks for the warm welcome ^^ I have to go graduate, but I should be back on later tonight... potentially.

Offline Righteousbro

• Eager Elephant
  • Ekuamahtava
  • Species: Tiger/kitteh
  • Coloring: White and black
  • Height: 6 ft
  • Weight: 150 lbs
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2010, 12:36:01 AM »
Hello, welcome bro! We are all awesomerifically friendly and I like making fantbulisticalating words with a lot of suffixes. Well, its usually a lot of fun here and all, and hugging makes the world a better place..... remember that and you just might keep alive...... Nah, just jokin' bro, well just don't talk to that shady guy named Steve who usually sits in the corner all day. Watching. Waiting. Well don't worry about anything though!

Offline Sparky15756

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
  • A Wolf Amongst 'Roos
    • Fur Affinity
    • Twitter
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf and Lucario, no hybrid
  • Coloring: Wolf: Red 'n' Pink - Lucario: Red 'n' White (instead of Blue & Black)
  • Height: 5'' 7
  • Weight: 116lbs
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Pondering the future demise
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2010, 06:11:49 AM »
Welcome to the forum!
With 955 characters for a signature, I can try make something funny or interesting but no, I'm just gonna sit here and type instead of going to work because breaking the fourth wall is more humour than trying to figure out how I'll get access to my other laptop; picking up my charger that I left at a friends house, around 40 miles away...

Good going Sparky, you did well. On the plus side, it's given you a chance to accidentally revisit some old stomping grounds and see what madness you can create during this seemingly temporarily return.

Offline Timmy Fox

• The Royal Cutefox
  • Yellow Yak
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Received through special limited time events Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Squeak~
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Royal Cutefox
  • Coloring: Orange, white and dark brown
  • Height: 23 cm (~9"quotquotquotquotquotquotquot)
  • Weight: 5 kg (~11 lbs)
  • Build: Small, fairly average
  • Currently: Chasing a wild pie
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2010, 11:28:17 AM »
Yip, yip Kristian! Welcome to the forum!
Im Timmy the fox, the only Royal Cutefox around here hehe... and i never say no to get a new friend btw ;)
Proud to be a furry!

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline ___

• Origami Guru
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2010, 01:40:45 AM »
Yo yo yo!
Tis the Wolf of Shados! (Signs autographs and kisses babies)

But in all seriousness, sup? Hope you enjoy it here. It's always nice to see a fellow artist around here! :)

(Hands a pack of candy cigrettes)

ShadoBrand Candy (1x Original)
Candy made by Mina herself using XS level magic, intermingles darkness and light mana, and compressing it, all in a in a spiffy box. This candy has been the downfall of many a warrior, and long time human users are prone to candy cancer. Only truly strong warriors (Lazguz or otherwise) can eat this candy without ill effects. Comes in 5 diffrent flavors, but  is always inhumanly sweet.