The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: \../ >_< \../  (Read 1435 times)

Offline Moddex

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • P1-07 :: Zenith Project
    • Awards
  • Species: Zeilodian Animas (Red Fox)
  • Coloring: Typical red fox coloration
  • Height: 91.1 cm
  • Weight: 74.5 kg
  • Build: Svelt; light, yet muscle toned structure
\../ >_< \../
« on: March 06, 2007, 02:07:32 AM »
*Rocks out to techno-metal*

Hey there, I'm Moddex, the fox..! Just sort of caught a quick sighting of the forum through a friend's sig and decided to join. So far, I kinda like this place. I sure hope it's active.

Anyway, a little about myself so you all will know what you're up against. I started being a furry about around the end of 2005 and have stayed strong within the community since. Reasons for being a red fox? Umm... Well I guess I just like em..! When I first became a furry, I was a but wayard. Pretty much insane..! I would run about hating humanity and such like a little terror and would brood all day. I finally came to my senses around Summer last year and dropped that hard! Good thing I did too, people were thinking I was nuts..!

Moving along; my interest. Well, I love to draw. A lot. Infact, I almost do it for a living. It's something I've kept up with since I was 3. I have my own deviant art account, a photobucket, and a fur affinity account. My FA account however is closing. I left there for a lot of reasons. Ones which I think are obvious to anyone who goes there.

Next, I seem to have an ardent love for guns. I just love weapons concepts, specs, and mechanics to weaponry and such.  My favorite gun has to be the P90 for sure..! I also love swords, and a type of ship called an R-Type. It's from a game series.

Also, I am a hard core gamer. I like to play the action based role plays set in sci fi settings or of ones in a cyber punk background. Anything really though so long as the feel is innovative.

I also love to RP (Role Play) I do it as much as I can at mine and other forums. I have infact built my life's dream around a specific storyline of mine that I've been working on since I was 13..! It's called Zenith Project. A Three part trilogy set on the world of Xen Terra. My goal is to some daymake my idea come to life as a videogame, anime, or just even a science fiction novel.

Well, I think that sums it up. To shorten it, I became a furry two years ago as an angry child, I love weapons and technology, I play videogames, and love to RP along with wishing to make Zenith Project known. Okay, go ahead and ask me questions..!
IMVU Name: Guest_Moddex

Offline dragnmastralex

• Chatty Cheetah
  • Pain is my business, and business is good!
    • My IMVU homepage
    • Awards
Re: \../ >_< \../
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2007, 02:40:10 AM »
Welcome, I too am a gamer and an artist. glad to have ya.

Offline Jericho

• Boisterous Bear
  • I'm wierd ^-^
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2007, 03:20:14 AM »
Woo! A sci-fi roleplayer! *Pounces* Velcome to zeh forumz, have some ramen!  :razz:
Let's go to Taco Bell! I'll take three ranchero chicken soft tacos with ranchero sauce, fire sauce, sour cream, no avacado, a mountain dew, and a side order of nachos ^-^

Offline BethanieStealsCheese

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2007, 03:25:20 AM »
Awesome introduction you have there!

Yeah, I <3 role playing and games. I play Guild Wars (haven't been on it in a while, but I still love the game.) Also, I play Jedi Academy every great once in a while. That game is pretty much dead, but there are a few friends on there still.

You sound cool, I look forward to seeing you in the I-R-C!!!

Offline Moddex

• Avid Aardvark
    • P1-07 :: Zenith Project
    • Awards
  • Species: Zeilodian Animas (Red Fox)
  • Coloring: Typical red fox coloration
  • Height: 91.1 cm
  • Weight: 74.5 kg
  • Build: Svelt; light, yet muscle toned structure
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2007, 04:15:14 AM »
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone..! I hope you guys will like the RPs that I'll be dishing out here too. Be warned, I go all out when I make them..! Hehehe.
IMVU Name: Guest_Moddex

crustybread5

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2007, 08:08:23 AM »
Crusty is a Sci-fi nerd, and Razi will tell you all about her ramblings on about Dr Who and such.

Crusty also RPs when she has the time.

Crusty enjoys drawing as well.

Crusty really has to stop refering to herself in third person.

Offline SchizmWolf

• Dancing Dragon
  • -is out of cryostasis-
    • Awards
  • Species: Timberwolf
  • Coloring: Grey and brown, some white
  • Height: 6'1
  • Weight: 196 lbs
  • Build: Broad-shouldered, solid
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2007, 03:08:48 PM »
What's up, Moddex.  :peace:  I'm new here too, so I thought I'd beebop around a bit and get to know some people.

-First of all, I love guns too :boom: >:D.  Nothing better than going down to the range on base (with federal permission, of course!) and using the ol' .45.  The more recoil, the more fun it is to shoot!
-Also, I write some sci-fi (just as a hobby), as well as horror, fantasy, and non-fic.  I love the fact that I'm only 17 and I'm published, even if it is just a bakcwater magazine in Colorado Springs.
-If you havn't guessed from my image, I'm a wolf furry.  Ever since I was, I dunno, probably 9, I've thought wolves were the coolest things on four legs.  Just love'm.  But just because that's my personal furry doesn't mean I am a snob.  Heck, how could I be with 3 different foxes living on my property?

Send a message sometime. I'm kinda all alone out here in the Boonies.
The Wolf

-PS- Always looking for new furry friends.  Give me an e-mail at [email protected]  -Thx!

Offline Istauri

• Boisterous Bear
  • Mau?
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Orange & Black
  • Height: 6ft
  • Weight: 72kg
  • Build: Svelte
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2007, 03:36:06 PM »
Yay someone who likes games swords and sci-fi   :D

welcome to the forums!

:th_Pyong-1: oh yeah and Zenith project sounds real interesting i'd like to hear more about it!