The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: magic the gathering furry RP  (Read 1970 times)

Offline jlmdragon

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • golden dragon guardian
    • Awards
  • Species: dragon
  • Coloring: gold
  • Height: 6 ft
  • Weight: 320 lb
  • Build: average
magic the gathering furry RP
« on: April 08, 2010, 04:41:43 PM »
In this RP people are sucked into a game called “magic the gathering duels of the Plainswalkers” in this RP when you duel you follow that rules of the game, here are a few extra rules for the RP.

1)   You start with 2 decks. The “hands of flame” and the “tooth of the predator” decks.

2)   when you win a game you unlock 3 cards for that deck

3)   You can choose what card you draw but must follow all the other rules of the game.

4)   The winner of a game gets to ask the loser for any favour they like as long as it does not violate the forum rules

I will post the card lists for the decks here in case people don’t know what they are. If you have any questions just ask me.

card lists:

Teeth of the Predator

Wall of Wood             Quantity: 2
Grizzly Bears       Quantity: 4
Civic Wayfinder     Quantity: 4
Troll Ascetic        Quantity: 2
Trained Armodon     Quantity: 2
Giant Spider         Quantity: 2
Spined Wurm             Quantity: 4
Craw Wurm         Quantity: 2
Duskdale Wurm     Quantity: 2
Blanchwood Armor     Quantity: 2
Giant Growth             Quantity: 4
Rampant Growth     Quantity: 2
Natural Spring              Quantity: 2
Overrun               Quantity: 2
Forrest basic land    Quantity: 24

Hands of Flame

Raging Goblin         Quantity: 4
Goblin Piker          Quantity: 4
Goblin Sky Raider          Quantity: 4
Flamewave Invoker          Quantity: 1
Goblin King          Quantity: 1
Prodigal Pyromancer       Quantity: 2
Hill Giant             Quantity: 4
Lightning Elemental       Quantity: 4
Earth Elemental          Quantity: 2
Shock              Quantity: 3
Enrage             Quantity: 1
Incinerate              Quantity: 3
Lava Axe             Quantity: 2
Mountain basic land      Quantity: 25

Post Merge: April 08, 2010, 09:37:56 PM
Name: kaigor

Species: golden scaled dragon

Height and weight: same as profile

Clothes: same as profile and also has a black backpack which he keep his 2 deck stones in (you carry stones which represent your decks in this RP)

Currently wandering a forest looking for his next opponent.

Post Merge: April 09, 2010, 01:16:33 PM
looking though his backpack kigor takes out a green stone with the picture of a prdeator tooth on it, holding it tight it starts to merge into his right hand.

at the same time his scales turn green and his claws and teeth become bigger and more feral looking as well as his body growing in size mking his clothes rip a little at the end of it he is 7ft wall and well mucled

"hmmm neat but what now" he goes back to wandering the forrest feeling at home in it somehow

suddenly there is a birght flash as a ball of fire hits the ground infront of his feet, leaping back he growls at his attacker, standing before him is a female dragon with bright orange scales, black horns, black full plate armour and fire sprouting from her head like hair

o dragon:"i challenge you to a dule young plainswalker, with the normal stakes, do you accept my challenge?"

me: "bring it on then, I'lll crush you!"

as me and the other dragon stare each other down our suroundings change to become an open featureless battlefeild.

the gem in my hand glows as 7 cards appear in my left hand and tha same thing happens to the dragon who has a red gem in her right hand

o dragon: "i'll go first" she says with a growl "and i play a moutain land card" as she says this she throws down a card and it turns into a moutain on her side of the battlefeild

"next i use mana from my moutain to summon Raging Goblin" at that she throws down another card and a small goblin weilding an axe bursts from the mountain a manic grin on its face

"now ATTACK!" roars the dragon, the goblin charges at me and swings his axe at me, i raise my arms to defend myself, the blow hits and slashes my arms as i wince in pain, the goblin backs off returning to the dragon's side of the battlefeild his axe dripping with my blood.

snarling at the dragon another card is added to my hand "my turn now and i'll play a forrest land card" i throw down the card and a forrest springs up on my side of the battlefeild

"then i'll use the mana from my land to summon the wall of wood" i throw down a second card and a wall of animated trees grow up in front of me

"with 3 thoughness your goblin can't touch them and i'm safe"

o dragon: "nothing can keep you safe from me and when i win you will owe me one favour, meaning i can call on you to serve me for one task of my choseing, my turn!" she bellows as she gets another card.

"i play another mountain, and use mana to summon another Raging Goblin" at this a second mountain rises up as a goblin springs from it

"but thats not all, i also use mana to play shock" at this she holds the card in her right claw and fires a bolt of lightning at the wall of wood that is protecting me blasting a large part of it into ashes

"now that i have cut your wall down to size its time for my goblins to finish the job, ATTACK!" she roars as the goblins charge, one hacks apart the remains of the wall while the other slashes at my leg making another cut, after this they fall back to the dragon's side of the feild leaveing my on one knee as i clutch at my leg in pain.

the dragon chuckles "thats a good look for you, kneeling before me"

"soon it will be you kneeling" i snarl back at her standing up tall

Post Merge: April 09, 2010, 01:42:20 PM
"my turn, hmmm, i play another forrest and use mana to summon Grizzly Bears" with this move the forest gets bigger and a pair of bears rush out of it moving to protect me

"now any goblin you send at me will become lunch for my bears"

o dragon: "bah your doing nothing but hiding, as for me i'll attack, my turn!"

"i play another moutain and use mana to summon goblin piker" with this another mountain appears and from it bursts forth a goblin weiling a pike that is twice his size

"also i use manna to play shock, time to fry your bears" with that she shoots a bolt of lighting that turns the bears to ash

"now your wide open, ATTACK!" the 2 Raging Goblins attack slashing at me before retreating

"hahaha! your making this too easy for me scales" she chuckles mocking me

"its not over yet, its just barely begun, my turn!" i snarl back at the dragon

"i play another forrest and use manna to summon Trained Armodon" with that the forrest grows in size and there is thundering foot steps as a massive elephant like creatures bursts from them bearing a rider and an arrostment of bags, it bellows its trumpet at the dragon and her creatures as it stands between me and them

dragon: "hmmm well the bigger they are the harder their fall, my turn!"

"hmmm i'll summon another goblin piker, then i'll have my 2 Raging Goblins attack after all you can only block one of them" with this the 2 manic goblins rush forward

me:"fine, Trained Armodon squash one of them," the Armodon moves to intercept on of them killing it but taking a little damage while the other one hits me

at this the dragon laughs "you fell for my trap you fool, now i use mana to cast shock on you new monster, DIE!" she yells as she blasts the weakened Armodon with lightning killing it

me: "that may be but you have run out of cards in your hand to use on me and i've got quite a few tricks up my sleeve, my turn"

"i use mana to summon Civic Wayfinder" with this an elf dressed in fine clothes and carrying a sword emerges from the forrest

"sure he looks weak but his speacal ability lets me adds a forrest land card to my hand which i will play now" the forrest grows up now bigger than the lion's mountains

"also i'll use manna to summon wall of wood, how do you like me now huh?" a wall of living wood rises up in front of me
« Last Edit: April 09, 2010, 01:42:20 PM by jlmdragon »