The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Ties of Blood: Of Fire and Steel OOC and Character Board (open)  (Read 16814 times)

Offline Necrosis

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Spetsnaz rulz, durak!
    • Awards
  • Species: Human
  • Coloring: normal flesh
  • Height: 2 meters
  • Weight: 235 lbs.
  • Build: muscular, yet agile
Re: Ties of Blood: Of Fire and Steel OOC and Character Board (open)
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2010, 04:09:57 PM »
Okay then, here's my character :)

Name: Tanner MacMillan
Species: Human
Faction: Outcast
Clothing: Breather mask, red goggles, green leather jacket, black pants, black tank top, combat boots with metal enhancements
Powers (Feats): likes tinkering with machines
Weaponry: semi-automatic sniper rifle - Heckler & Koch PSG1, assault rifle - XM8, pistol - .44 Magnum, Combat Knife
Personal Background: Tanner grew up in a remote village along with Furs and other kids until the age of 16 when a Bloodline unit arrived at the village. Tanner's mother was shot dead in the chaos that ensued and Tanner was taken away the soldiers along with his little sister who was born six years earlier. Now, the only thing Tanner has on his mind is reuniting with his sister and avenging his mother.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2010, 04:14:50 PM by Necrosis »

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
New post order

Gabag
Shinzuu
Vee
Therebeunicorns
Spike
Necrosis

and once Entaru fixes his character sheet i'll stick him in there
« Last Edit: April 06, 2010, 05:03:36 PM by Gabag »

Offline Entaru

• The Jabberwocky's Apprentice
  • Lovable Lion
  • I...will never let go
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Plagas Infested Fox
  • Coloring: Ivory fur, and emerald (Bloodshot) eyes
  • Height: 6'3"
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Gangly, almost emaciated
Alright, it's fixed.  It's too bad though...I've always wanted an invisble katana.

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
Ok New NEW post order

Gabag
Shinzuu
Vee
Entaru
Therebeunicorns
Spike
Necrosis

Entaru, since your on the 'fun' side, you are a guard at Internment Camp #01

you can either interact with Shinzuu or Vee's characters, or just be innately cruel to random Furs.

Offline Entaru

• Lovable Lion
  • I...will never let go
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
Muhahahahaha!  >:3  It's time to do something EVILLLLL!!!

Offline Necrosis

• Avid Aardvark
  • Spetsnaz rulz, durak!
    • Awards
  • Species: Human
  • Coloring: normal flesh
  • Height: 2 meters
  • Weight: 235 lbs.
  • Build: muscular, yet agile
As some of you might've noticed, I'm from a different timezone than you Americans, so I'll put up the times I'll be online ;)

Monday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday - free days, so I'll be able to stay on all the time, but keep in mind that I wanna play some games also
Tuesday - I'm usually free since afternoon, like 2:30 or 3:00 PM (European time)
Wednesday - Usually since 5:00 PM, though every second Wednesday is ALMOST free (e.g. whole day free)
Thursday - Usually free since 4 or 5:00 PM

Hope this'll help you guys :)

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
Thank you for putting Entaru before me!  :* Gabag I love you!  B) Instead of being all mad, I actually find it very helpful. As it is, I've had to re-type the same post four times in three hours on three different computers. And it isn't working nor is it posting. But I'm *finally* ready to put it on here after Entaru if there aren't any more glitches.
x

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
I had a feeling that you'd choose my character to interact with, Entaru.
Who'd have thought that when I read all the posts that had been made while I did school work, that I'd find out I was actually right. lol.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
The things that happen when I'm gone  :S

I know this is closed, but I want to be in reserve if possible....

Name: Recca
Species: Void Dragon
Faction: Furs
Clothing: Hand-stitched pieces of black cotton, leather, and any other material he could get his hands on. All stitched together in a two-piece outfit. [Clicky]
Powers: High-level fire
Weaponry: None
Personal Background: Date: Classified; Subject: Jackson Thorough, under the alias 'Recca'; Condition: Execellent physical condition, mental is.. in question; will now begin questioning.
Recca did not like remembering that past, who would want to remember not fitting into a society that condemned any extreme behavior outside they consider 'patriotic'? Having his parents face 'daily correction' from local officials for allowing him to act this way until they died from too many 'correction's. Recca was probably overjoyed that since he became 'mutated', they didn't want him around to torment, and rather feared what he would become.

Luckily for Recca, he was still young, and was able to be treated as 'temporarily insane' by the Fur that took the role as his guardian, having him work on his elemental skills until his scales cracked and fell off each day. Along with strength excersises from the past and some mental stress testing, he felt he could actually prove he was worth something, when the Bloodline-like atmosphere of the past had branded him as dead weight.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Entaru

• Lovable Lion
  • I...will never let go
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
I had a feeling that you'd choose my character to interact with, Entaru.
Who'd have thought that when I read all the posts that had been made while I did school work, that I'd find out I was actually right. lol.

Yeah..but I'm not sure if that's a good thing for you.  Yamataru is a bit of a creeper and a whole lot of *******!  Getting his attention is NEVER a good thing.

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
Well, it doesn't seem "good" for her. But at least I have something to work with for my next post. Plus, what you posted makes it a little more interesting. :)

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
Oh dear....if he's going to be creepier than some Entaru-sans I've seen....then I'm sooo glad he didn't choose me to mess with! Haha Vee! *points and laughs* I'm just going to sit over here and read my dictionary like a good nerd and be ignored.  :D I love it when my characters are not screwed with. I love it when they are screwed with, too, but not nearly as much as when they're ignored.... :P 

At least Vee finds it interesting....Personally, I just find him scary.... :$.......
x

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
I'm gonna get this out now

it's really hard to advance the plot without using the ol' powerplay button on someone. And since i'm a prison guard it's a lot harder

sorry Shinzuu for doing so, but it's for plot advancement.

I'll try to not powerplay, but if I do someone notify me so I can facepalm myself.

Post Merge: April 07, 2010, 03:12:07 PM
The things that happen when I'm gone  :S

I know this is closed, but I want to be in reserve if possible....

Name: Recca
Species: Void Dragon
Faction: Furs
Clothing: Hand-stitched pieces of black cotton, leather, and any other material he could get his hands on. All stitched together in a two-piece outfit. [Clicky]
Powers: High-level fire
Weaponry: None
Personal Background: Date: Classified; Subject: Jackson Thorough, under the alias 'Recca'; Condition: Execellent physical condition, mental is.. in question; will now begin questioning.
Recca did not like remembering that past, who would want to remember not fitting into a society that condemned any extreme behavior outside they consider 'patriotic'? Having his parents face 'daily correction' from local officials for allowing him to act this way until they died from too many 'correction's. Recca was probably overjoyed that since he became 'mutated', they didn't want him around to torment, and rather feared what he would become.

Luckily for Recca, he was still young, and was able to be treated as 'temporarily insane' by the Fur that took the role as his guardian, having him work on his elemental skills until his scales cracked and fell off each day. Along with strength excersises from the past and some mental stress testing, he felt he could actually prove he was worth something, when the Bloodline-like atmosphere of the past had branded him as dead weight.

Chrono, do you plan for Recca to be a prisoner, or some General of some sort, answer this in a PM
« Last Edit: April 07, 2010, 03:12:07 PM by Gabag »

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
......What're you gonna do to Shinzuu?............. :$....
x

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
Help me escape without even knowing it.