The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Admin you ok with this?  (Read 1850 times)

Offline Hopeforbetter

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I is A p0l3r Be3R
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/FurStitches
    • Awards
  • Species: Poler Bear
  • Coloring: Snow
  • Height: 8 ft
  • Weight: 600 +
  • Build: Big like a fuzzy snow ball.
Admin you ok with this?
« on: April 04, 2010, 12:43:15 AM »
I am just a fan of this site and Some of the..well one of the friend i have made on here are now a good off line friend so I wanted a few of my you tube friends to know about this site.

So you cool with that?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LepT7ZA1Qx8
“I am the fountain of affection; I am the interment of Joy.” –Great Big Sea.

"My stitches's are coming undone"

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
Re: Admin you ok with this?
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2010, 02:58:40 AM »
Even though that I can understand what you mean... some people may not due to some of the misspelled/wrongly-used words.

I'll go on ahead and try to help you out if you're really intent on doing this. First off: "Furries" for plural. Second: "...on top of their game."  Third: A little adjustment of the "Put this in your channel if you are or support furries" would be nice, it's somewhat cut off at the end of the words. Fourth: Repeating that link over and over like that is a bit annoying, especially since it goes for almost a minute straight. Lastly: More "content" about the forum would be useful instead of just "blank" would be useful for the last portion of the clip.

Offline WingedZephyr

• Monochromatic Friend
  • Administrator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Obtainable by request This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My art and characters
    • Awards
  • Species: Cagon (cat/dragon hybrid)
  • Coloring: White with black "glove" markings and grey stripes
  • Height: 4' 6" (feral)
  • Build: small, lean
  • Reference: [link]
Re: Admin you ok with this?
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2010, 03:24:51 AM »
First, I'd like to mention that if you wanted to ask the admins something, please PM one of us about it rather than making a thread about it.

Second, I do agree with some of the things Vosur mentioned. Advertisement for our forum isn't a bad thing by itself, since it is always nice to have new members coming in. But if you're going to do something like that, it would be nice if it was less... annoying. Sorry, but I don't know how else to put it. It just comes across as video spam. As something that can potentially represent our members here, I'd personally appreciate seeing something with a little work and care put into it, if that's what you want to do.

We do appreciate that you enjoy the site and want your friends to know about it, but if you want my opinion about the video, there it is.

Art stream:

** Art commissions currently open **
.: [Prices] :: [To-do list] :.
.: IMVU :: FurAffinity :: DeviantArt :: My website :.