The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: HIM  (Read 6818 times)

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
Re: HIM
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2010, 09:42:03 PM »
Orphin had put down the last monster that wandered in the area outside the new 'safe-zone' for the children, only to see the Prefects just now arrive to deal with whatever came by. When they saw that Orphin had finished all of them off and was still visibly calm, they decided not to show up. He was absolutly seething with frustration at their inefficiency. What exactly are those idiots doing that takes ten prefects to pull off before cleaning a third of the area?! he thought as he got to the store room and grabbed three blankets and six pillows with one long chain, and grabbed the jar before heading back to the 'safe-zone'.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Entaru

• The Jabberwocky's Apprentice
  • Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I...will never let go
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Plagas Infested Fox
  • Coloring: Ivory fur, and emerald (Bloodshot) eyes
  • Height: 6'3"
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Gangly, almost emaciated
« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2010, 11:45:55 PM »
Entaru sat silently in a corner.  He didn't care about the other toys, he had his ball and that was all that mattered.  He scanned the room and eyed Darla.  He didn't know if she would end up being the bully, but it was obvious that she was a trouble maker and bullies always turned out to be trouble makers.  Bouncing his ball up and down, he muttered his name in response to Leon's question.  "Entaru..."

Nero quickly grabbed a syringe and switched his hand into a scalpel.  Turning to the boy he giggled and got to work.  "Now, no telling Ms. Aike where I put it, okay Mark?"  With a fierce slash he opened up the boy's chest in an autopsy style Y shape.  The boy screamed in agony as Nero worked.  Nero had forgotten the anesthetic...but in reality the only one who cared was the child.  

He couldn't break open the boy's ribcage...then she'd know that it was in his chest.  Nero pondered for a moment and smiled.  Lifting the boy's stomach out of the way, he cut open the intestines and inserted the needle inside.  The muscles would move the needle slowly and surely until it met an obstruction or got stuck in the intestine walls.  His hand changed into a sodering iron and he cauterized the wound shut, so that the nurse would have to cut into the flesh rather than just undo his suture.  The cut was also facing the spine so the Nurse wouldn't find it easily.  He quickly replaced the stomach and cauterized the main incision shut.

"Alright! Play time!"

Offline HowlTheGrayWolf

• Foxy Fox
  • I need someone to draw me a fursona, darn it!
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: A mixing of many unique colors that form into a graish look.
  • Height: 6 foot 8 inches
  • Weight: 210
  • Build: Large, fit and muscular. (It's not oversized, but very nice none the less.)
« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2010, 01:23:54 AM »
He looked up at Entaru and smiled. "A unique name...that's good. Mine is as bland as it gets." He walked up to him, and examined his ball. "That's strange, I don't remember seeing a ball in here before, did you bring from...well, you know?"
A man of science,
a man of integrity,
a man of logic,
that's who I am.

Offline Dtannings

• Avid Aardvark
  • Too bad I couldn't get it in color *sniffle*
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic Fox
  • Coloring: white fur, black hair, emrald eyes
  • Height: 5'2''
  • Weight: 117lbs
  • Build: vuluptious (curvy)
« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2010, 03:51:36 PM »
Kodo eyed Talin, Darla, Leon, and Entaru, the name's she had learned thus far. She glanced about as they made small talk, assuming they were trying to ease their fear. Kodo simply wished to know where she was. Perhaps she'd been in a coma for a few days after the fall, and had been placed in some sadistic orphanage, or a boarding school. Or maybe this was a jail for children, because that upperclassmen had tattled on her for taking a pencil to her eye. These children muttered around her, seeming to suspect they were dead, but Kodo knew that wasn't possible. She could feel the cold of the room. She could breath the stale air. She could smell the dust that coated the walls. Surely if she were dead she'd not be able to do any of this. Kodo simply didn't know where she was, and neither did these children. The raccoon child only smiled in amusement at her fellow prisoners ignorance.

Pets name: Yanos
Adopt your own!

~Darina Tannings

Offline Armalite_

• Shoots to Thrill
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • For the phony tough and the crazy brave.
    • Fur Affinity
    • My FA
    • Awards
  • Species: Spotted Hyena
  • Coloring: White, brown, charcoal, and green
  • Height: 5' 11"
  • Weight: 200 lbs.
  • Build: Toned
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #34 on: April 05, 2010, 07:41:41 PM »
Atticus stood patiently on the platform. He liked standing close and listening for the train before it rushed through the tunnel and the swift breeze it brought along with it. The young timber wolf looked up and down the train platform. It was awfully empty that afternoon for a train station in London's East End. He stood holding his lunch box in one hand and his school bag over his shoulder. He heard a cough from behind him. He didn't turn around to see the shady man sitting on the bench behind him. Instead he only listened with his ears pricking upwards. He could hear it. The screeching of the train on the tracks and the rush of wind through the tunnel. He also heard the man stand up and walk up behind him. He still didn't look. Finally the train reached the end of the platform, its white lights shining bright as ever. Suddenly he felt himself fly off the platform and land on the hard concrete below. The horn of the train blew and Atticus swore he saw the lights burn bright red. Then there was only black and silence. He opened his eyes and found himself in a strange place. The walls were white and looked nothing like the subway. "Wh...What? Where am I?" He asked.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dusty put down his pen and rubbed his eyes. He looked at the large stack of unmarked papers on the left side of his desk and groaned. He reach over and picked up his mug and taking a sip, pausing at the fact that nothing was going into his mouth. He looked inside. It was empty. He sighed and put the mug down before taking off his glasses. He slid away from his desk and over to the filing cabinet. He pulled out the drawer on the bottom and dug past paper clips, pens, sticky notes, pencils, and a .44 caliber Magnum before he found what he was looking for. He pulled out the pack of cigarettes and put one to his lips, lighting it with a match, and shaking the flame out. He tossed the match into the waste basket and stood up, taking his empty mug with him. He walked out the classroom and into the hallway towards the staff lounge to find more liquid gold to fill his mug with.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2010, 07:55:45 PM by Spike »

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: April 07, 2010, 09:09:32 PM »
Orphin had gone back to the room with the pillows and blankets, tossing them onto the ground, and then walking to the end of the room with the jar of candy. "The first to put their bed together gets three pieces, the second will get two, and the rest will recieve one..."
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline HowlTheGrayWolf

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
  • Build: Large, fit and muscular. (It's not oversized, but very nice none the less.)
« Reply #36 on: April 08, 2010, 01:22:20 AM »
His conversation being cut off and a new challenge being presented to him, he thought, "Well, I guess I should give it a go." He ran over to Orphin, grabbing a pillow and blanket, then setting up his bed. "I have a feeling that doing whatever they say will be my only option, so I'd best get used to it." With his bed neatly made in a corner of the room, he smiled. "I do believe my bed is in order."

(I'm guessing the candy is for the first one to post about it, right? Because I wantz mah chandiz! xD)

While on his way to his class room, he saw Dusty walking by, it was obvious that he wasn't a morning person, so Brendan decided not to bother him. Reaching the door, he pulled out a ring of keys, there were about 5 or 6 for different locks, like his safe or files. After taking a quick moment to pick out the right one, he put it in the lock and turned it to the right, twisted the doorknob and walked into his class. The area was nice and clean, and most things were in order already, but the board was not prepared. He wrote Demon Survival 101 on the middle of the board in neat handwriting. "I hope the kids like this lesson, it's always interesting to learn about these horrid things." After writing down the date and other things, he readied a bowl for both Paws and Rosie, who were soon to arrive....hopefully.
A man of science,
a man of integrity,
a man of logic,
that's who I am.

Offline Armalite_

• Shoots to Thrill
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • My FA
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: April 08, 2010, 04:10:18 AM »
Dusty watched as his fellow teacher, Brendan, walked past. Dusty didn't have much time to think of why Brendan hadn't said hello, instead Dusty only continued to the staff room and pushing the door open. He nodded to the prefects, teachers, and even a couple of nurses that lounged around with their cigarettes, coffee, and silence. Dusty quickly refilled his mug once he reached the full pot and left as fast as he came in. He could feel the eyes of his co-workers follow him on his way out. He walked back out into the busy hallway that seemed to be filling up with more and more children. The school day was about to begin. He manouevered his way down the hall without loosing a drop. He made his way back into the classroom, discarding his cigarette before he entered. A cloud of smoke followed him inside. He looked around and noticed that his classroom was nearly full. He smiled and walked up to the board, picking up a brand new piece of chalk. He began to write his name, the date, and his lesson: Introduction to Ritual Demonics he underlined the title and wiped his dusty hands. "Open your notebooks please, class." He walked over to his desk and looked down at his folder for the lesson and noticed something was missing. He looked back up. "Excuse me for a moment." Dusty quickly ran out into the hallway and knocked on the door to Brendan's classroom. "Brendan, do you have a copy of the Demonic textbook? I forgot mine." 
« Last Edit: April 08, 2010, 04:11:53 AM by Spike »

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: April 08, 2010, 11:14:54 AM »
Orphin opened the jar and threw several pieces of spicy candy over to the boy that spoke in a tone he found unlikeable, and then walked over to Talin, handing him two pieces just as he finished. He then waited for the rest to set up their beds before handing them their candy.

Offline HowlTheGrayWolf

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: April 08, 2010, 09:35:19 PM »
While looking over his students, Brendan saw Dusty walk into his class. "Ah...yes, I do believe it's in here somewhere..." He rushed off to a freshly dusted closet and looked inside, finding large stacks of books that were either for the school, or for his own enjoyment. He looked down the bindings of books, then spotted the Demonics textbook. "Here we are, the Demonics textbook. It is fairly unusual the we are teaching a unit in that are of such great similarity." Handing him the book, he frowned, "I thought you were grumpy today, forgive me for that inference, I was only trying to avoid any negative reaction. Anyway, I must get back to teaching my class." Brendan turned back to his class, smiling. "Well, I see we have so many new faces in here, well I am Brendan Miccichè, at your service." He made a bow, and some of the kids giggled, while other kids rolled their eyes. Walking to his desk, he opened a book and stared across the room. "The world beyond these halls of this school, the one that I hope you never get lost in, is full of cruel, disgusting monsters. Many are looking to feed on you children, and won't stop at any moment to kill you, a second time." Murmurs went across the room. "Now, these monsters are not nearly as treacherous as this one; the demon. This one uses not power, but deception. When it finds you, it'll turn into something you know and love, something you remember from your past life. It'll lure you in it's trap, not waiting to eat your flesh, but your soul!" A collective gasp of fear came from the students. "But there is a good side to these beings, for our lovely 'principle', Bridgette, has formed an alliance with them, and has commanded some of the demons to bring back wandering children, yet not all of them can be trusted, so beware of their might, for they could make you fall for one of their tricks!" More whispers were exchanged by the students, and Brendan smiled. "Even with these demons being so dangerous, there are still methods to defeating them, and that's why I'm here, to teach you how to defend yourself against them...ah, there you two are!" Rosie walked into the room, with Paws in her jaws, he hung uncomfortably and made an angry face. "I finally got him out of that stupid closet, it took me ages!" Paws hissed. "I would have stayed in there if it weren't for you! I'd be safe and sound..." Dropping Paws, Rose walked over to her blow and began eating. "Come on Paws, you need to eat after all that running you did, it's more than you've done in years!" Smirking, he slowly walked over to his bowl and started eating next to Rosie. "Well, class, those are my two pets, Rosie and Paws. They won't bother you at all, as long as you leave them alone."
A man of science,
a man of integrity,
a man of logic,
that's who I am.

Offline Dtannings

• Avid Aardvark
  • Too bad I couldn't get it in color *sniffle*
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic Fox
  • Coloring: white fur, black hair, emrald eyes
  • Height: 5'2''
  • Weight: 117lbs
  • Build: vuluptious (curvy)
« Reply #40 on: April 09, 2010, 02:26:20 AM »
Kodo didn't care for candy in the slightest. Without a word she took the materials and crafted herself a bed, thinking it best not to question the man. She figured she'd find out where she was after she slept for a good time, and laid down, ignoring the man with the candy.

Pets name: Yanos
Adopt your own!

~Darina Tannings

Offline Armalite_

• Shoots to Thrill
  • Scented Skunk
    • Fur Affinity
    • My FA
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: April 09, 2010, 04:30:46 AM »
Dusty took the book from Brendan. "Thanks." He was on his way out when Brendan began his introduction. He smiled and walked back out and across the hallway and back into his own class, the eyes of his students quickly meeting his own. "Good morning class. Sorry about that." He walked back over to his desk and put Brendan's textbook down. One little girl in the front row raised her hand. Dusty looked up. "Yes, Melissa?" Melissa lowered her hand and spoke. "Mr. Hoffman, will we get to watch another movie today about the outside world?" Dusty frowned. "No, Melissa, I'm afraid not." One of the boys in the row next to her smirked. "Why would we watch another when we saw it yesterday, stupid?" Melissa took the words like a slap to the face.

"David! You will not EVER speak to another person like that again! Apologize to Melissa." Dusty ordered.
But, Mr. Hoffman, I-"
"NOW, DAVID!" The class flinched at the jump in Dusty's voice.
"...I'm sorry, Melissa." The words were sour in David's mouth. A small smile grew on Melissa's face. Dusty gave her a wink.

"Now if there will be no more interruptions, open your textbook to page 105." The class did as they were told. When the class were finding the page, Dusty wrote DEATH in very large letters on the board and underlined it. "Now getting back on track, you're all probably wondering what a ritual or, more specifically, a demonic ritual is. Who here has ever been to a funeral?" Dusty asked. He watched as the entire class raised their hands. He smiled. "Well...I have a little story for you..."

« Last Edit: April 09, 2010, 04:39:56 AM by Spike »

Offline Entaru

• The Jabberwocky's Apprentice
  • Lovable Lion
  • I...will never let go
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Plagas Infested Fox
  • Coloring: Ivory fur, and emerald (Bloodshot) eyes
  • Height: 6'3"
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Gangly, almost emaciated
« Reply #42 on: April 09, 2010, 05:09:26 PM »
Entaru made his bed as he was told.  He then took his piece of candy and sat on his bed.  He wouldn't eat the candy yet.  Best to save it until time called for it.  All he needed now was proper instruction.

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: April 10, 2010, 06:06:37 AM »
Bridgette floated through the air as one would float through a sea, riding the nonexistent currents, ‘feeling’ the nonexistent breeze ruffle the raven-black feathers of her wings. Quite often she would feel a little speck of something land upon her cheek, her neck. Ash. Falling ashes. Soft, beautiful ashes always falling from an unreachable grey sky and twirling, dancing down to the burning hell that was Purgatory’s new reputation. She scanned the Victorian themed School-town as it passed below. Looking for the crumpled figure of a Second Death child. A group of monsters crying out with glee. A puddle of velvety crimson blood. Anything that would tell her what she needed to know.

Yet, so far, there had been nothing. Nothing at all. Just…the bleak.

Groaning with displeasure, Bridgette decided it was time for a spell. A simple, elementary one, but incredibly useful one nonetheless.

Holding up her fingers at an angle, the human woman uttered the first two lines and watched as wispy black strands of magic passed through, over, around them. “Find it sure, find it fast. Find it so you make it last. Give it time, but it won’t pass.” As she completed the third line, the strands suddenly went taut and straight, wispy no more. They started to extend themselves like a rope, a leash to lead Bridgette forward.

She smiled and followed in the direction they lead her, wings beating so silently and gently she almost forgot they were a part of her.

Darla was enraged at what she was seeing. Why were these kids even listening to him, let alone doing what he said? Forget the candy, the beds, the toys. This was exploitation she was dealing with here. Hands on her hips, she trotted up to Orphin and stepped in front of him. “ALRIGHT. Now whatever loony show you’re trying to pull here…It’s not going to work. I’m not going to do anything a freaky looking man in a black coat tells me to do. Never. Forget it. I should beat you up right now…I’ve taken grown men before...” As she said these words, the young hyena leaned in dangerously close to Orphin and poked his chest with a finger.

Back with the others, Brenna looked over and saw what Darla was doing. She had been making her bed as told, but not in a rush: she had been doing every part insanely carefully, with perfection, hospital corners and all, just like she used to back at home.

“Darlaaa! What are you doing?” she cried, before dropping the comforter she was turning like a hot potato and running to her best friend’s side. She pushed her out of close proximity to Orphin and stood to Darla’s side, one hand extended protectively in front of the hyena, the other still tightly gripping her precious rosary. Little did she know that, if she let go, and her rosary was seen, it would be quickly seized and destroyed and she would be punished even on her first day.

Bridgette did not tolerate anything religious in her school: rosaries, bibles, Wiccan crosses, Korans, marble Buddhas, you name it and Bridgette would find a way to destroy it.

“You’ll have to excuse Darla, sir,” Brenna said, her voice laden with anxiety. “She knows not of what she speaks.” The unicorn turned and glared at her friend. “Violence is never the answer, Darla. We need to just do what he says and find a peaceful solution.”

“Oohh ho ho, I know very well of what I speak. This guy here is cruising for a bruising!”

One seething with anger, the other dripping with fear, the two children started to gently grapple with each other for who would have control of this situation.

“Oh joy, oh joy! What a fun way to pass the time before a Surgery.” Aike-Aike turned back around, ultimate glee spreading across her face faster than butter across toast. She skipped to the boy’s side. “Don’t you tell me where it is, now…” the Nurse leaned in closer and whispered the next part, her voice betraying her motive…“‘Cause that’s cheating. Buuuuut, and this is just between you and me, little guy….Aike always  wins.”

She watched him as he breathed, or tried to, a thin blood trailing from the corner of his mouth from internal damage, his chest heaving up and down at an insane rate, heartbeat wild from his trauma. Then she smiled and took four things from the pocket on her dress: one, a tiny pink book. Two, an oversized sewing needle. Three, a spool of equally oversized black thread. And, four, a tiny knife.

“Don’t think that Aike’s an idiot all  the time,” she announced, this time loud enough both the boy and the Doctor to hear. “She has a job, that she does, and she tries to do the best at it she can…That is why…she keeps stock of what she owns.”

Aike took the knife and quickly tore through the tight threads around her right wrist, connecting her hand to her arm. They made a popping sound as they broke, and as the final thread was loosed, her hand fell to the floor, cold, limp, white, like it was dead. She put down the knife gingerly and took up in its place her little blue book. Grinning, she addressed her newly removed hand. “Dearie, you remember what Aike owns don’t you? You’re smarter than her if I remember right.”

Shuddering briefly, the hand came to life. It gathered itself onto its five lithe ‘legs’ and performed a horrid sort of bow. “Oooof coursssse….I live for yooooouuuuuu….” Its voice was feminine, but odd, even more odd than Aike herself, and sounded like a nymph drowning in oil.

“Good. Then help Aike find what’s missing. I’m going to start over here.” The wolf strode to the other side of the room and opened up her book. Inside was a list of everything she owned and how much she owned of each thing. Alone, it would take forever to discover that Nero had hidden a syringe despite having this list. But with her hand, who had a brain capacity several times larger and reasoning skills to boot, it would take no time at all.

Cheaters never prosper, they say, but Aike even cheated on her own games--- and when you're slimy enough to cheat on your own games, then people don't bother to try and correct your habits.

« Last Edit: April 11, 2010, 03:20:02 AM by therebeunicorns »
x

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: April 10, 2010, 03:49:04 PM »
Orphin walked over to the two and pulled them apart and knowing he was going to be yelled at or punished for trying to put fear into Darla, he unsheathed a hook and held it to Darla's neck. "If its a fight you want, wait until after Headmaster Bridgette comes back..." He put the hook away and dropped Darla next to the bed Brenna was still making. He looked visibly worn out as he went to the entrance and sat down by the door. Please come back, I really don't want to be pushed into killing children.

Talin walked over to Darla, having closed the chess set, and pulled her up and away from Brenna's bed. "That guy is not like most of the 'men' you probably know... so please don't get yourself killed trying to prove a trivial boast."