The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Our Plagued Reality: Us and Them  (Read 21789 times)

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
Re: Our Plagued Reality: Us and Them
« Reply #240 on: April 25, 2010, 05:31:25 AM »
"Listen to me Burgandy, I don't care what the top Nazi Brass thinks right now, the Dictator could go to hell and back for all I care, but right now, there's two things I want done. I want to kill the man who blew up my on-base home, and I want to complete my mission."

he didn't even have the 'courtesy' to call the Nazi Dictator by his 'official' title.
A man who hid behind a desk and ordered people around didn't deserve respect, he deserved a bullet. Guess that makes Phil the one man Entaru would want to see destroying everything he saw. His helmet filtered out the smoke and dust, and he quickly began removing rubble away from a destroyed bulkhead.

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #241 on: April 25, 2010, 05:40:49 AM »
Burgandy winced, recalling Phil's.....'anger' issues. "Well sorrryyy for doing my job," he said childishly, starting to look more productively for the clone. And I'd also like to kill a few....okay, a bunch...of people right now, but you don't see me going looney tunes, now do you? Besides, I don't like him either, but you disobey the Fuhrer, you die, and I prefer living." In actuality, Burgandy used to be the most Looney Tunes of them all, and could slip back into that mentality if given the chance...

______

"Yeah, Atreyu calls me Moon. So does Entaru, 'cept he says it in German...."

There she went again, saying his name, why did she feel like....oh, nevermind. The child wolfed her meal, again in what looked like seconds. "Um, excuse me?" she asked, gingerly getting up out of her spot at the table (trying her best to be polite)...."Mister? You think....there's somewhere I could take a bath? I'm used to getting sprayed down with a hose, that's what they did in the lab, so if that's all you have it'll do, but...I really feel dirty, and you've been so nice, I just thought..." She fidgeted even more intensely now, worried she was being a brat for asking this much.
x

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #242 on: April 25, 2010, 05:42:59 AM »
"That guy? I could probably take his head off quicker then he could blink. He isn't my boss, he's just a supplier. I could deal with any riff raff he sends my way through high explosives."

He paused in his conversation.

"Burgandy.... I can kill you.... do I have to kill you?" he asked, if Burgandy was going to report to the head Nazi, he didn't want his AWOLness reported so immediately.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #243 on: April 25, 2010, 05:45:17 AM »
Yurian lifted up his bag of chicken and let the rest fall into his maw before getting up. "I have a bathroom on the right, theres no soap in there, but there is heated water and scrubers... you think you can wash yourself, or do I need to help?" the last query was truly innocent, since he did have experience bathing his baby sister... only to have her die in her bed from radiation that came through the cieling.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Entaru

• The Jabberwocky's Apprentice
  • Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I...will never let go
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Plagas Infested Fox
  • Coloring: Ivory fur, and emerald (Bloodshot) eyes
  • Height: 6'3"
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Gangly, almost emaciated
« Reply #244 on: April 25, 2010, 05:56:49 AM »
Entaru looked at the soldier and turned away.  So the interrogator had become the interrogated.  "Do you really think I'm going to answer a filthy Liberation wretch like you?  Please.  Bring me a real officer and MAYBE I'll talk.  As for you..get out of my sight."  Entaru knew that insulting the interrogator was incredibly stupid but he could care less.  All he wanted was to find Moon and bring her back safely.

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #245 on: April 25, 2010, 05:58:13 AM »
((Tempting indeed....would be innocent and adorable, but Sasha wants to avoid TOO MUCH awkwardness....))

"I think I can handle it on my own." Moon curtsied sweetly then went for the bathroom, closing the door after herself. Once inside, she started to try and figure out how to bathe on her own...some of these things were foreign to her. All the while, she kept on edge, in case something shiny would surface and in case Luna was still waiting to take hold.

Feeling his eyes roll back into his head and his lids close, a cold wave of shock passed through Burgandy. "You wouldn't dare  .....would you?" God, the clone seemed but to be serious enough. Would be best to take him for his word then. "You know what?" the wine-colored fox replied. "Go for it. You wanna go AWOL, I won't stop you. I won't even report you."
« Last Edit: April 25, 2010, 06:01:44 AM by therebeunicorns »
x

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #246 on: April 25, 2010, 06:00:35 AM »
"HAHAH Burgandy I joke with you... you Nazis need to learn to take a joke. I wouldn't kill YOU, however the brass is another story... I know how you hate their guts as much as I do... what say we get some much needed revenge?" the clone proposed, the electric collar got damaged, so he could enjoy his mood swings now.

Offline Lone-Wolf

• Noble Newt
    • Awards
  • Species: Grey wolf/Timber Wolf (canis lupus)
  • Coloring: grey and white fur, eyes: peircing yellow
  • Height: 5" 9'
  • Build: slightly lithe with good musculature structure
« Reply #247 on: April 26, 2010, 11:20:23 PM »
Ross snuck our from his sterile white room, darting down the corridors of the nazi base, he hadn't come to any harm so far, but didn't want to risk anything by staying with them.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #248 on: April 26, 2010, 11:28:00 PM »
The interrogator didn't even take that as an insult, he was called up because the captains had just now came back from their missions and were given at least a day to recover, so it was him that had to deal with Entaru. "Sadly, our troops think that having you brought here all bloody and then had to revive you to keep you from dying, that you're not worth enough of the captain's attention to give up their break to deal with. Now how about you tell me what interest you have in the girl that our captain has attained, why only her?"
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Entaru

• The Jabberwocky's Apprentice
  • Lovable Lion
  • I...will never let go
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Plagas Infested Fox
  • Coloring: Ivory fur, and emerald (Bloodshot) eyes
  • Height: 6'3"
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Gangly, almost emaciated
« Reply #249 on: April 26, 2010, 11:36:05 PM »
"Lieutenant Colonel Entaru Korin, 0932-12432-0945."  Entaru knew every trick in the book on interrogation...and was proficient in them all.  However, as brother to the Fuherer's advisor, he was also trained to (as the Liberation put it) 'keep his trap shut' even at the cost of his own life.