The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: annoying my friends at school >:D  (Read 1855 times)

Offline Kyriin

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
annoying my friends at school >:D
« on: June 15, 2010, 08:13:55 AM »
hay,

alrighty so i was at school,
and i was all, being a husky, and thretaneing to strangle everyone with my tail,
hehe.
and all my friends were getting annoyed! yay!
i love annoying my friends!
D:

anybody else do weird stuff at school? :D i do :D humiliation is on my daily schedule!

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 50 Poster Top 10 Topic Starter
    • Awards
Re: annoying my friends at school >:D
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2010, 06:25:31 PM »
im afraid i dont go to school. *funky dance* when I was tho, I never did. Real quiet.

Offline Sparky15756

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
  • A Wolf Amongst 'Roos
    • Fur Affinity
    • Twitter
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf and Lucario, no hybrid
  • Coloring: Wolf: Red 'n' Pink - Lucario: Red 'n' White (instead of Blue & Black)
  • Height: 5'' 7
  • Weight: 116lbs
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Pondering the future demise
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2010, 06:28:34 PM »
I make the assistant teachers lost THE GAME as well as my friends whenever I can. But other than that, I disgust everyone with most things I  see and turn everything into an Innuendo!
With 955 characters for a signature, I can try make something funny or interesting but no, I'm just gonna sit here and type instead of going to work because breaking the fourth wall is more humour than trying to figure out how I'll get access to my other laptop; picking up my charger that I left at a friends house, around 40 miles away...

Good going Sparky, you did well. On the plus side, it's given you a chance to accidentally revisit some old stomping grounds and see what madness you can create during this seemingly temporarily return.

Offline Furry_Wolf

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2010, 10:20:03 PM »
Ok first i lost "the game"  and at school i mess with my friends by useing their nicknames like for my friend Mario
that is his nickname to :D but i say it like for the old fashion video game and he just looks at me -_- but eventualy he
cant hold it back and laughs ;)
S.S.S. Challanger

Offline Kyriin

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2010, 05:39:07 AM »
D: lost the game >_<

annoying people and being completely weird is like, my hobbie.
if i were you, i'd shun me.

...does that even make sence? "shun me"?
x3

Offline Righteousbro

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Ekuamahtava
  • Species: Tiger/kitteh
  • Coloring: White and black
  • Height: 6 ft
  • Weight: 150 lbs
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2010, 04:09:16 AM »
I annoy my 'friends' by being the only person who uses a brain >.<
But really they annoy me and I don't even like them, I'm just not mean enough.
Annoying them seems like a good idea.....
I wouldn't do anything to my good close friends though, just these idiots that I can't seem to curse out..... yet.....

Although I'm always acting weird and most likely I annoy people and they I don't know, and now that I think, I should purposely annoy them.... 

Edit: And I also go up to random people and scream in their ears. It's fun.
And I also yell out randomly "The sun is on fire!!!! Run away!!!!" Or tell people "My goldfish just drowned......"
« Last Edit: June 17, 2010, 04:11:29 AM by righteousbro »

Offline Kyriin

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2010, 05:33:47 AM »
I annoy my 'friends' by being the only person who uses a brain >.<
But really they annoy me and I don't even like them, I'm just not mean enough.
Annoying them seems like a good idea.....
I wouldn't do anything to my good close friends though, just these idiots that I can't seem to curse out..... yet.....

Although I'm always acting weird and most likely I annoy people and they I don't know, and now that I think, I should purposely annoy them.... 

Edit: And I also go up to random people and scream in their ears. It's fun.
And I also yell out randomly "The sun is on fire!!!! Run away!!!!" Or tell people "My goldfish just drowned......"

hahah.
i just go, HAY! HOW ARE YOU? to EVERYONE. in class. lol.
and i just basically act like a freak all the time, its so fun.
yeah half my friends are doodle faces.
even the guy i liked was a total preck.

Offline Tyla

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2010, 10:29:29 AM »
Friends and school for me consisted of Modern Warfare 2 and other games, and me saying that those games are overrated and terrible because people seemed to defend it so vigorously. In the end I gave up trying to talk about something other than games, that wasn't music, clothes or anything with them and went to practice music every lunchtime. Then get complained about for not hanging around.

Fun times.

Offline Kyriin

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2010, 10:34:42 AM »
lol majority of my friends dont care where i am, i go to drama rehearsals and nobody even notices
*cut*

Offline Moongaze

• The original fox hat
  • Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • My soundclick page
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Fox
  • Coloring: Red/brown fur
  • Height: 5' 8" in anthro form. 3' 5" in feral form.
  • Weight: 130 lbs in anthro, 20 lbs in feral
  • Build: Sleak, athletic build
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2010, 02:52:38 PM »
I don't need to be in school to annoy my friends.  I have a very quick and vicious sense of humor.  And I get my kicks at there expense mostly in crude innuendo, and just saying unthinkable things based on what I see.

One of my best moments was going one for 20 minutes telling my friend he has a fetish for senior women.  I grossed him out, and I was on the floor laughing.  :3

Offline Kyriin

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2010, 05:38:10 AM »
Ahh, yes haha gotta love the grossing out. I do it all the time.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2010, 05:40:40 AM »
The weird thing about me is that I'm only annoying to people when I'm NOT trying to be, and it's the same for being funny too. D:

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2010, 12:19:27 PM »
Me and one of my friends argue constantly. There isn't a a single time I remember where we are not arguing about something at some point. We both love it, though he's an idiot who will never concede anything even when he's obviously wrong. The man has an ego that even dwarfs my own.

My other friend makes terrible jokesm but i can always pull out the worst ones. Oh and we both keep insulting eachother for being furries. It's fun.
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project

Offline Tyla

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2010, 12:53:20 PM »
Me and one of my friends argue constantly. There isn't a a single time I remember where we are not arguing about something at some point. We both love it, though he's an idiot who will never concede anything even when he's obviously wrong. The man has an ego that even dwarfs my own.

Sounds like one of the peoples at my school. I may not play games much but Tetris is an awesome game and obviously reaches the point of its creation: to drag someone into the game, keep them playing... he says it's bad because of graphics and age. Think it turned into a comparrison between Tetris against Bust-A-Move, and Call of Duty 4 against Halo 3 after that. I love making observations. n.n