The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Ask the Kat  (Read 2968 times)

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Nom!
Re: Ask the Kat
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2010, 03:45:12 PM »
was it difficult having a long distance relationship with you and Vee? ive only had relationships with people like in the same town with me or only a village away so i wouldnt know...

and if so, how did you two get around said difficulties?.... also feel inclined to smack my paw if this question is too personal  :S
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2010, 04:35:47 PM »
Are you a furry?
yes, I am. now please keep the questions serious and refrain from pointless questions.

was it difficult having a long distance relationship with you and Vee? ive only had relationships with people like in the same town with me or only a village away so i wouldnt know...

and if so, how did you two get around said difficulties?.... also feel inclined to smack my paw if this question is too personal  :S

Well, I'd be lying if I said it was easy. I think the biggest obstacle was just being apart from each other. Things like hugging and kissing, just were missing, as well as just being able to know the other is alright. I cannot tell you how many heart-attacks (metaphorical) that i've had when I hear about Vee getting sick or lonely or just having a bad day. But the thing is, because we had been apart most of our two years, it kind of proved how strong our bond was, and, if anything, had made it stronger. We had coped by calling and talking to each other every night, reassuring that we'll make it through. Lo and behold, we did. I'll tell you, Vee was not the least bit happy, especially since it's only when I have a gf, that other women start hitting on me, and the like. I have no idea how women know when a guy is taken, and when he's not, a girl doesn't want him. Kinda weird. But yea, I think that having it been long-distance for such a long time, we've learned to treasure every minute together, and I think that's something you can't always learn with only people who live near you.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2010, 04:41:47 PM »
n'aaaw  :3....

thanks for the 'from the heart' answer buddy   ^_^
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2010, 04:43:19 PM »
no problem. I have nothing to hide from the world, so it's not a bad thing. This place is for questions like that. Because I think posting all your questions about me on here is better than sending me 10 PMs.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2010, 05:02:08 AM »
I could have swore I heard you and Vee live togather. Am I wrong?

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2010, 01:59:32 PM »
no, you are not wrong. we are indeed living together now for 3 and a half months.

Offline Buddywolf

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • Otterly Delicious!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Currently: I am going back to places I once visited frequently! For a short time :D
« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2010, 02:09:45 PM »
Is every one here your nom now?
Yeeeah! flyin through space and time!

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2010, 02:24:32 PM »
yes. everyone is nom now, because i've been havin' the noms for a number of weeks now.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2010, 06:34:29 PM »
I'm not sure if this has been answered somewhere, but. You cast roles for your characters in your books with people on TFF. Are you doing this for some beneficial reason? Or is it just for poops 'n' giggles?

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2010, 07:15:25 PM »
Long story, short. DelRey said that I needed more names for the characters and that my variety wasn't exactly cut, so I decided to cast. Which, by the way, has made the story more interesting overall.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2010, 07:54:40 PM »
I see...Do you have a "Cryptonite"? By that I mean weakness, if you didn't get the refference.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2010, 08:01:39 PM »
Vee is my only kryptonite.

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2010, 08:14:44 PM »
*appears to take her bow then leaves the thread to watch it closely from the distance, making sure everyone behaves*

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2010, 06:19:34 AM »
D'aww...How sweet...

Moving on...

Did you create a character, in The Kin Chronicles, describing you? Maybe not physicaly, but personality wise.

Did you create a character, in The Kin Chronicles, describing what you wish you were?

What inspired you to write? Not about anything in specific, just in general, what made you pick up the pen and write.

Do you like junk food?

Favorite color?

Have you ever ripped an idea from something else and implemented it into a story of yours? Like something major, not like names of people or towns, but like a species. For example, If I were to write a story using the names of Wolf-Kin, Fox-Kin, etc. Have you done something of that nature?

Do you get annoyed at me flooding you with PMs of questions about your RP?

What is your opinion of me? (I'll cry if it's negative, but I really wanna know. And you don't have to answer if you don't think it's serious enough a question.)

Uh...Favorite anime?

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: March 09, 2010, 06:55:16 AM »
D'aww...How sweet...

Moving on...

Did you create a character, in The Kin Chronicles, describing you? Maybe not physicaly, but personality wise.

Did you create a character, in The Kin Chronicles, describing what you wish you were?

What inspired you to write? Not about anything in specific, just in general, what made you pick up the pen and write.

Do you like junk food?

Favorite color?

Have you ever ripped an idea from something else and implemented it into a story of yours? Like something major, not like names of people or towns, but like a species. For example, If I were to write a story using the names of Wolf-Kin, Fox-Kin, etc. Have you done something of that nature?

Do you get annoyed at me flooding you with PMs of questions about your RP?

What is your opinion of me? (I'll cry if it's negative, but I really wanna know. And you don't have to answer if you don't think it's serious enough a question.)

Uh...Favorite anime?

Shinzuu was originally based off of me, and that is still true with Kin Chronicles.

The character I created that I wanted to be, would probably be anyone who was rich.

For Kin Chronicles, it was Terry Goodkind's work. For others, just an idea that managed to flourish in my brain.

I love junk food, but I don't eat as much since I turned into a health junkie after basic training.

Favourite color is black.

Yes, actually. One of my first stories was actually a fanfic of mine that was actually a sequel to both Final Fantasy 8 and Diablo 2. It worked, but I lost interest very fast since I couldn't think of any alternatives for names and the like.

No, they're good questions, for the most part. however, I wish you had asked some of those questions before posting and that you didn't ask some of the questions because you were supposed to read ALL the side notes before asking.

Overall, I think you're ok. Sometimes very dimwitted and having blond moments every hour or so, but you're a good guy. I am glad that even though you're a total goofball sometimes, you can be serious when you need to be. And I respect that a lot.

My favourite anime is actually a toss-up between DeathNote and Gundam 00 (which is, by far, my favourite Gundam series after season 2 came out. before, it was Gundam Wing that tied with DeathNote)