The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Our Plagued Reality: Us and Them (OOC-OPEN)  (Read 34342 times)

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
Re: Our Plagued Reality: Us and Them (OOC-OPEN)
« Reply #375 on: April 25, 2010, 03:00:56 AM »
Alrighty, I am going to do something evil to Howl since he seems to have died, but I won't kill him, just in case he comes back sometime.

x

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #376 on: April 25, 2010, 03:07:46 AM »
Alrighty, I am going to do something evil to Howl since he seems to have died, but I won't kill him, just in case he comes back sometime.

can't be as evil as tying up a child and making her answer questions she apparently "doesn't remember". So I redeemed myself by giving Moon food, since Liberation soldiers are too dignified to just toss the child out of the base and leave her to defend herself.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #377 on: April 25, 2010, 03:14:59 AM »
Gee, thanks.  :3

Though since I am GM, I know for a fact Liberation wouldn't be so nice to her anymore if they knew she was a Naxxi weapon....they're kind of angry and stuff at the Reich for nuking them....you understand...... ^_^...so I hope she gets out of there soon. (With Atreyu...and...not with Nazis! Then they can go be happy somewhere alone! Yayyy...)
x

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #378 on: April 25, 2010, 03:30:14 AM »
Gee, thanks.  :3

Though since I am GM, I know for a fact Liberation wouldn't be so nice to her anymore if they knew she was a Naxxi weapon....they're kind of angry and stuff at the Reich for nuking them....you understand...... ^_^...so I hope she gets out of there soon. (With Atreyu...and...not with Nazis! Then they can go be happy somewhere alone! Yayyy...)
You could tell that to Yurian, and he'll still watch out for her, since her age makes it obvious that she wasn't a willing weapon. Hes just gonna be a bit rough since hes always used to being either the silent one, or the one who goes alone.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #379 on: April 25, 2010, 03:37:02 AM »
She kinda did just tell him.  :P Ish.

....So he'd be all nice and keep it a secret for her?

Yes! *punches air* She has an ally. Ish. Being a bit rough is okay, I suppose....
x

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #380 on: April 25, 2010, 05:57:55 AM »
Knowing the Liberation and how nice they are Entaru

they might actually comply with your request without objection.

Offline Entaru

• The Jabberwocky's Apprentice
  • Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I...will never let go
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Plagas Infested Fox
  • Coloring: Ivory fur, and emerald (Bloodshot) eyes
  • Height: 6'3"
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Gangly, almost emaciated
« Reply #381 on: April 25, 2010, 05:59:35 AM »
*Shrugs* whatever works.

Offline Yugian

• Knight Of Yggdrasil
  • Chatty Cheetah
  • This is for the record...
    • Awards
  • Species: Runite. You'll just call me human though.
  • Coloring: ...Im "White".
  • Height: 6 Foot.
  • Weight: With or without the gear?
  • Build: Tough. We Swordsmen are Built Strong.
« Reply #382 on: April 25, 2010, 03:34:37 PM »
Hmmm....your calling for a real officer eh entaru?
Im available. liberation yes, but officer rank which qualifies me for interrogation... >D
Iannandru Bushido, Supreme Captain of the 9th Regiment, Soldier of 27th Battalion and Slayer of the doppelganger at your service.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #383 on: April 25, 2010, 09:34:37 PM »
Im available. liberation yes, but officer rank which qualifies me for interrogation... >D
Um, I think seargent and above are cleared for interrogation. But it would be more suitable if you had background knowledge of interrogation. Yurian would be a bad choice because he could care less if Entaru lives or not. His only concern is Moon's well-being, and that probably won't change even if you put him at gun-point :P.

Offline Yugian

• Knight Of Yggdrasil
  • Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #384 on: April 26, 2010, 01:44:24 AM »
Um, I think seargent and above are cleared for interrogation. But it would be more suitable if you had background knowledge of interrogation. Yurian would be a bad choice because he could care less if Entaru lives or not. His only concern is Moon's well-being, and that probably won't change even if you put him at gun-point :P.
Jonnas Makes a half decent choice. as a stealth unit and Captain, He'd of definitely received training in resisting interrogation, and some training in making some targets talk. Not a full formal training as an interrogator would have, but enough that if he needed to get some information he could get it by force or talking.
Iannandru Bushido, Supreme Captain of the 9th Regiment, Soldier of 27th Battalion and Slayer of the doppelganger at your service.

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #385 on: April 26, 2010, 01:47:35 AM »
Forget Ranks and interrogation skill.

Phil is still going to snap you in half to kill Yurian

no use in resisting a man on the edge, has people issues, powered suit of armor, a damaged control collar, and a lust for revenge.

Look out world, It's the one guy who will ruin your day, and week, and month, and year

Focus on what's important, like surviving the wrath of a crazed ex- liberation clone used by nazis who's now AWOL

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #386 on: April 26, 2010, 01:50:38 AM »
If that is your reasoning, then Yurian is more qualified than you. He has had training in what you've mentioned, and hes a recovering psychopath, which thretening to bring out adds a little more to his resume'.

But go ahead and tell the interrogator to step down if you think he won't get the job done.

Gabag, you don't have even a clue where Yurian is, and won't reach it since they took a helicopter to the base. Plus Yurian has a score to settle for someone putting their hands on his gun without permission; yes, he still has that obession with his rifle, but anyone with that kind of power would be edgy if someone else tried to even touch it.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2010, 01:56:41 AM by Chrono Blackwyng »

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #387 on: April 26, 2010, 01:56:17 AM »
that aint stopping my omnicidial clone

he'll find a way, probably filled with brutal killings, interrogations, hostage takings, and beating up a few nazis for a helicopter.

Sounds fun

Offline Yugian

• Knight Of Yggdrasil
  • Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #388 on: April 26, 2010, 01:57:42 AM »
Jonnas survived the nuke, so if its a psychological thing, they both got scars... guess the factor that jonnas would CARE if he lives would make him a better choice... and jonnas has no clue about the AWOL guy. not on his mind.
He'll only intervene if the integration fails to produce valid information, or is danced around with too much. dont fix what aint broke.
(*Showering now, brb*)
« Last Edit: April 26, 2010, 02:00:03 AM by Yugian »

Offline Lone-Wolf

• Noble Newt
    • Awards
  • Species: Grey wolf/Timber Wolf (canis lupus)
  • Coloring: grey and white fur, eyes: peircing yellow
  • Height: 5" 9'
  • Build: slightly lithe with good musculature structure
« Reply #389 on: April 26, 2010, 11:16:23 PM »
Gabag, maybe I could be hiding in a nazi helicopter you stole? You know, because I  would be attemting to escape from the nazi base I'm in :?