Author Topic: Our Plagued Reality: Us and Them (OOC-OPEN)  (Read 34452 times)

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
Our Plagued Reality: Us and Them (OOC-OPEN)
« on: February 24, 2010, 02:21:47 PM »
((This is the last RP I’ll make, until the other two reach capacity at least. Three is enough for any girl. T.T That said, I’ve really been thinking about this one for a long time, even before I thought up the others, heck, before I even came on this site. It’s been awhile in the making. ^_^. Yes, this is a war RP similar to others on here, and YES, this post is REALLY LONG but I did my best to spice it up and make it appeal to every type of role-player. Hope you like. Remember, I’m bad with war stuff so this has been a super challenge! Haha. ))

Warning: This RP is a lot darker than my others. Even DWF isn’t as bad as this. If you don’t like dark, depressing things, bloodshed and broken dreams then please go to one of my more lighthearted RPs. (Though I know a lot of you DO like that kind of stuff.)

Threats from all sides…

Year 2027 has dawned upon an alternate Earth, and hope has become such a faraway wish it is almost obsolete. Three world powers― hundreds of years in the making ―have finally rose to the occasion of war: The Liberation, The Constellation, and the Fourth Reich. The Liberation has control over much of the Americas; Iceland, Greenland, North America, Australia and South America, along with a few side states. The Constellation has control over much of the eastern bloc: Japan, the Koreas, Russia, China, India and Turkey. The Fourth Reich has control over virtually all European countries along with Africa and a few island states. They are practically in control of Russia, though The Constellation fights with iron fangs for their grip.

Their feud is everlasting, practically eternal.

The Liberation wishes for, above all, justice and equality. They are a democratic power who desperately wants to free other countries from the Constellation’s and Fourth Reich’s death grip. With a main operating location in North America, they are constantly deploying resistance troops to countries across seas.

The Constellation wishes for, above all, luxury and indifference. They are a communist power desperately looking to create ―hence their name― a constellation of countries under their control, snuffing out rebellion silently and coldly.

The Fourth Reich wishes for, above all, utter supremacy. They are a Nazi power desperately bent on invading and terrorizing other countries to the extent the people’s pure fear inspires them to surrender.

By the year 2030, the World War has become so intense that the Earth’s population lives in daily fear. Nuclear threat looms from all three sides. Propaganda is everywhere. An arms race is inevitable.

In an attempt to beat the other powers to the pinnacle of this arms race, the Liberation has banded its top scientists together to create the ultimate nuclear weapon― more powerful and more deadly than any bomb in history. Enough to leave umpteenth hundreds of millions dead. The only problem? Both other powers have caught word of this previously top secret bomb, and the Liberation is in constant fear of spies. And much more so than usual.

The Constellation has done something in vue of the arms race as well. They have created the ultimate biological weapon: an air borne poison proven deathly enough to contaminate the water sources and breathable oxygen of the entire continent of Africa in a matter of hours, and also proven to be able to spread beyond the borders of that continent in days. Farther and farther and farther. But they have a problem as well. One of their most “trustworthy” scientists, a man named Edgar Fernandina, has taken off with the only sample of this poison. They do not know where he is, how to find him, or what exactly he plans to do with the poison. All they know is it needs to be found and ASAP.

Last but not least is the Fourth Reich. Under the jurisdiction of Adolf Hitler’s great-great grand son and current Reich dictator, Carson N. Hitler, they put their scientific powers to work on the ultimate human weapons: two virtually indestructible children named Atreyu and Moon Child. Of course, just like the other weapons mentioned, these children have proven to be a problem as well. They have free will. Emotions. Yearning. They can feel pain. They never lost their human spark. And, wanting freedom, they have run away, gone as silently as a whisper.

With three ultimate war weapons missing, and one in great danger of being discovered, tensions grow tighter than ever before.

It begins…

Friday, July 12th, 2037.

In the city of Callbey, Tennessee, southern United States, a long wail can be heard over everything else, yearning on and on…it is the air strike alarm, only this time things are different: the Fourth Reich has breached the Liberation’s lines…and they’ve brought an atomic bomb with them.

In Germany, Carson N. Hitler taps his fingers, waits, taps his fingers, waits some more. The static on his radio fills the room as everyone holds their breath.

Then.

It happens. The atomic bomb is dropped.

Much of North America and other nations are devastated, if not completely destroyed. It did not have as much range as Hitler had hoped, but it would do for now. He invades the bruised and broken Liberation territory in an effort to conquer yet again.

Meanwhile, the Liberation begins to recoup, seeking out whatever survivors might be there somewhere…

What’s Left

A city bleak and desolate. Buildings crumbled. Bodies everywhere. It would be empty if not for you and a few stragglers. After you recuperate, you crawl outside the bomb shelter, and lift up your gas mask to discover a changed world. 

You can play as a survivor of the atomic bomb, who has just come out of the bomb shelter, or you can play as an outsider that has come to Callbey for some reason. There are three options to choose for either category.

You can be…

A Soldier: This option includes soldiers (army, air force, marine, etc.) of (almost) any rank of any of the two following World Powers. The reason Constellation is not included is because they don’t have any troops in North America at the moment.

* Liberation: If you are a Liberation soldier, your concern is with contacting help for the remaining civilians of the destroyed city, and trying as best you can to ward off any Reich activity until you can get this help. If you are of a high rank, you might also have an interest in picking out spies that threaten the discovery of Liberation’s war weapon.

* Fourth Reich: If you are a Fourth Reich soldier, your concern is invasion. Plain and simple: get rid of anyone standing in your way, and take hold of Liberation territory. One of your jobs is sending prisoners to Camp Himmler, a death camp set up in the Reich’s first and only base in North America. Another of your jobs is picking out and executing spies, just like the Power above. Again, if you are of a high rank, finding and capturing the missing war weapons is a top priority― especially since rumor has it both Atreyu and Moon Child have been spotted near Callbey.

A Civilian: A civilian is basically anything that isn’t a soldier or a spy. Here, you can be neutral if you so choose, or strongly adhered to a certain side. You can be any age and have any motives. The only catch with this one is that you had to be living in Callbey before the bomb went off.

A Spy: Spies are, well, spies. Their job is to…spy. There you have it. Spies can pretend to be a civilian just as easily as they can pretend to be a soldier, and in the end they all have the same motive: find and report as much information as possible, no matter what it takes. You can play a spy from any of the three Powers, even Constellation, again, the catch being you have to start the game off in Callbey just like everyone else.

I NEED THREE PEOPLE TO PLAY AS ADVISORS. First come, first takes. Advisors are people who not only have their own characters, but play important filler and NPC characters for each of the three Powers. Basically, if you are an Advisor, you can play any character (from entire army troops to generals) of your Power whenever they are needed or whenever you feel like it. Also, you have the freedom to make big changes with your World Power, such as sending in a whole bunch of troops or calling up an air strike. It’s like being in Hitler’s comfy chair. You can do whatever the heck you want. (Only I’m playing Hitler’s role, being the GM. But you get the picture.)

If you want to play as one of these, just make a claim to one of them in your post with your other chars. You can’t only be an Advisor, though, cause that just wouldn’t be cool. DX

…The Rest…

You can have as many characters as you want so long as you keep track of them.

All of the basic rules that apply for other RPs apply here: no godmodding (unless you are an Advisor, but even then it’s not total control), be fair, be kind and considerate to other players, and what the GM says goes. Feel free to ask questions whenever.

A note about weapons: I don’t know nothin’ about weapons, because I’m a girly girl, so I’m not even going to bother except for a few words. Please, no science-fiction guns, like plasma guns, etc. Also, make sure your weapon is fair (we can’t all be Rambo), makes sense for your rank/job, and that it is realistic. (No-one can carry a buttload of guns at once.) Otherwise, I don’t really care. :P Have at it.

One Last Note: No, the Liberation’s bomb is not obsolete now that the Reich dropped their own. The Liberation’s bomb is much more powerful than theirs was, that’s why it needs to be kept under wraps. Also, if you become an Advisor, NO dropping nuclear bombs because that steps waaayyy out of your boundaries. If you are an Advisor and want to do something really serious, PM me first.

Character Sheet for Soldiers
Name:
World Power:
Main Tasks:

Clothing:
Weapons:
Accessories: (what you have on you at the moment, ammo, first aid, water, etc.)

Biography:

Character Sheet for Civilians
Name:
Are they neutral or do they have a certain preference?
How do they feel about the war?
How did they react after they first were forced into the bomb shelter?

Appearance:
Clothing:
Weapons: (it has to be something you found or that you had already)
Accessories: (what you have on you at the moment besides clothes)

Biography:

Character Sheet for Spies
Name:
World Power:
Main Tasks:

Clothing:
Weapons:
Accessories: (spies will be spies, so a few tech gadgets are okay)

Biography:

x

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
Re: Our Plagued Reality: Us and Them (OOC-OPEN)
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2010, 07:13:54 PM »
I'll be Constellation Advisor, since I'm asian. and I iz first come.

Advisor's Name: Shinzuu Katame

Also, my soldier as well.
Name: Soria Xing
World Power: Constellation
Main Tasks: Search and destroy. Cover army's butt in battle.

Appearance: Black Cat
Clothing: Black Commando Outfit with a black beret kinda like this one.
Weapons: One magnum AWP rifle. 20-shot Beretta 98. Katana and a Kabar.
Accessories: 4 extra 10-shot clips of magnum rounds for rifle. 8 extra 20-shot clips of .40 pistol rounds for Beretta. Basic field med kit. Binoculars. Field rations, but just mainly pillages people's foods. NV Goggles. 2 Flash Grenades. 2 HE Grenades. 2 Smoke Grenades.

Biography: Soria was bred a soldier, with proud parents and had graduated top of her class. She was the youngest in the Constellation Army to become a first-class sniper. She was also the CQC instructor for new recruits when her unit's number starts dwindling. She joined the army at age 17 and became a 2nd Lieutenant by age 20. She declined promotion after that to avoid leaving the field. She's a cold-blooded killer and won't hesitate to even shoot children. Her one weakness had been a fellow soldier named Liang Xiao. She loved him, but during a conflict with The Liberation, he defected from the Constellation. She had the power to kill him for treason, but found that of all the people in the universe, he was the only one she couldn't shoot. Now, she has snuck into North America against orders to seek out her ex-husband, whom she still loved. Unlike her armaments stated above, she actually is unarmed at the moment. She tried to reason with her ex-husband to come back with her, but before their argument concluded, the sirens went off and they hid. All her equipment is in a safe that she buried in the country fields just at the border of the city. She is currently wearing just a pink tank top and some jeans.
(I know you said only Liberation and 4th Reich, but I figured I'd try with this anyways.)

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2010, 07:27:39 PM »
Actually, that's fine, since she's snuck in instead of actually being deployed there. You're good and you got the spot as advisor.  ^_^
x

Offline Entaru

• The Jabberwocky's Apprentice
  • Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I...will never let go
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Plagas Infested Fox
  • Coloring: Ivory fur, and emerald (Bloodshot) eyes
  • Height: 6'3"
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Gangly, almost emaciated
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2010, 07:53:32 PM »
I can be an advisor for the Fourth Reich.  Ask anyone that RP's with me and they'll tell you I make an excellent villain.  I don't have time to place a character sheet at the moment, but I will later tonight.

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2010, 08:10:51 PM »
These two are the kids, then I'm going to start adding my other peeps. (Bad Nazi guys are enormously fun. ^^ Bwah ha ha. ) And, yes, the picture of Moon Child is sad...so *sniffle* sad and pathetic that I LOVE it. Most saddest picture of a little girl I could find.  (*evil streak*) Bwah ha. Ha haha. ...yeah...Atreyu was named after a fictional idol of mine. *le sigh* And yayyy Entaru! I'd love to have you do that.

Name: Moon Child
Coded: Subject 32_I. (Original and singular successful.)
Property of Fourth Reich.

Appearance: She has pure white fur and a short, scruffy tail. Her eyes are pink. Overall, she has the canine appearance. http://www.furaffinity.net/view/2570614

Clothing: Normally in a hospital gown, but she has since raided and found a pair of jean shorts and a white tank top. She likes to wear flowers in her hair.
Accessories: Flowers. (XD) She also carries around a tiny medic pack, as she found one and she is quite the little nurse.

Biography: Moon Child and her best friend Atreyu once knew nothing aside from the white-washed walls of the laboratory she was raised in. When her owners, scientists working under the Fourth Reich, took them to America to study the effects of radiation on their bodies, both children ran away and are actively being sought out. They are finding it very difficult to function in the human world.

(Oh noes...ran out of time! And I wanted to get Chance, Atreyu and Burgandy posted too. DX Oh well. I'll post the rest later....)

Post Merge: February 25, 2010, 05:12:12 AM
((Ugh, malfunctioning computer. Sorry this is so awkward everyone. *facepaw* ))

Name: Burgandy
World Power: Fourth Reich
Main Tasks: Overseeing and directing the military invasion, as well as keeping an eye out for the missing weapons.

Appearance: Red fox, with a dark tail and cunning eyes.
Clothing: Typical S.S. Uniform
Weapons: Armalite AR 10T .308 (http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/content/community/gun_inventory/inventory/sidney/fine_rifle/1449539_ar10night.jsp?hierarchyId=20005&cmCat=netcon&cm_ven=netcon&cm_cat=Bing&cm_pla=military%20guns&cm_ite=netcon&rid=2146251080 and a French MAB Pistol 9mm. (http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/content/community/gun_inventory/inventory/la_vista/handgun/1163169_mab9mm_lav.jsp?categoryId=SEARCH_gl)
Accessories: Swastika Bandana.  Military issued knife. Emergency taser.

Biography: As a little child, Burgandy proved to be quite...diffrent. He has lived in America most of his life. When his father caught him at age seven, attempting to murder his cousin, Burgandy was sent to a mental institution. He has stayed there for some time...that is, until a Nazi spy freed him and put him into the Reich army.

Post Merge: February 25, 2010, 05:17:16 AM
Burgandy: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/1887241
« Last Edit: March 20, 2010, 07:00:00 PM by therebeunicorns »
x

Offline Entaru

• Lovable Lion
  • I...will never let go
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2010, 05:57:41 AM »
My Advisor and my character are going to be brothers, is that okay?

Advisor: Yamataru Korin

Name: Entaru "Needles" Korin
World Power: Fourth Reich
Main Tasks: Head of Interregations for the New SS

Appearance: Artic fox with bright green eyes.  Very lean, but with muscle tone and a very wide almost puffy tail.
Clothing: (See attachment)
Weapons: .44 Magnum Desert Eagle for medium range.  "Medical" Glove for close range (can be fitted with a variety of chemicals and has an array of surgical instruments attached to it).
Accessories: Various chemicals and compounds.  A box of 100 rounds for pistol.  Has various medals attached to front of uniform.

Biography:Born to a family of former Axis soldiers, the Korin Brothers were raised in the traditonal fashion of the old Hitler Youth.  Their grandfather was a high ranking SS officer in charge of foreign intelligence while their grandmother was a Japanese Code Breaker for the Axis Powers.  When the Axis Powers failed in WWII, they went into hiding in Japan and adopted the name Korin.  The name stuck ever since and the Brothers were never told their true names, not that they cared.  Always the tactician, Yamataru rose through the ranks quickly and is now the Fuehrer's right hand man, in charge of nearly all military operations.  Entaru on the other hand cared less for the responsiblity that came with being an officer and worked as a spirit breaker on spies and enemy soldiers.  His sadistic nature gained him the nickname of "Needles", coined by his preferred method of interrogation.

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: February 25, 2010, 07:23:15 PM by Entaru »

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2010, 06:03:20 AM »
That's great.  ^_^

Only...an Advisor isn't actually a character, it's a job. But it doesn't really matter, and I like the idea of brothers so yes, have at it with these characters. Someday I'll have everything set up.  :$
x

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2010, 02:19:00 PM »
dude, your characters' names all sound like they belong in MY faction.

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2010, 02:25:45 PM »
Name: Atreyu
Coded: Subject 32_L (second and only sucessful model)
Property of Fourth Reich.

Appearance: A cheetah/jaguar cross, with a soft white underbelly and black hair pulled into a ponytail.
Clothing: A pair of overalls and a t-shirt he stole from an abandoned/half-destroyed farm house.
Weapons: A public issued shotgun, quite heavy for the little tike, but he's managing. Stolen, stolen, stolen.
Accessories: A backpack full of food and supplies, also stolen.

Biography: Atreyu and his best friend Moon Child are, quite literally, indestructible. They are the only two sucessful attempts the Fourth Reich has had with creating such a human, and therefore Carson N. Hitler was infuriated at word of their fleeing- it would take many years to create prototypes as sucessful as they were again. All plausible efforts- without hampering the invasion effort, of course- have been put into locating them. As for Atreyu...he know almost nothing at all of who he his, where he came from, or what exactly the Fourth Reich has had in mind for him for so long. The only peace he finds is sleeping by Moon Child's side at night, and waking up in the morning with them both still in one peice.

Post Merge: February 25, 2010, 02:26:23 PM
*raises eyebrows then goes to look*

Post Merge: February 25, 2010, 04:25:49 PM
Well, whaddya know, I finally gave my man some weapons...they may be random weapons that I think look pretty, but they will work for a clueless civillian girl like me.

Post Merge: February 25, 2010, 04:41:29 PM
Spy

Name: Iriye Seka (cover name is Maria Sanchez)
World Power: Constellation
Main Tasks: Finding and reporting the location of the rumored "mega bomb" under Liberation's watchful eyes at the same time as getting to the Fourth Reich's "weapon children" before they do...prefferably both jobs performed well in a timely fashion. This is going to be a tough one.

Appearance: A grey cat with choppy hair and blue eyes. http://www.furaffinity.net/full/3201081/
Clothing: Semi-fashion-conscious camo attire.
Weapons:Browning FN High-Power,9mm Parabellum, Renaissance Pistol  http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/content/community/gun_inventory/inventory/hamburg/handgun/1077250_bhpr_ham.jsp?categoryId=SEARCH_gl and a Remington TTR-700 Ultimate Sniper .308 WIN
 http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/content/community/gun_inventory/inventory/dundee/fine_rifle/1511442_remttr700_dun.jsp?categoryId=SEARCH_gl
Accessories: (spies will be spies, so a few tech gadgets are okay) She carries her GPS everywhere...its a special model, with constant communication and information feed via her home base in Russia.

Biography: She entered war at a young age, forced into spying by the oppressive government of her home country in Japan. Later, as a teenager, she was shipped to Russia to learn even more about the fine art that is uncovering and stealing information and weapons. She now has been deployed to what remains of the devestated America, to pose as a simple Liberation private and do her duty from that position.

Post Merge: February 25, 2010, 07:08:17 PM
((*pant pant*...and last but certainly not least, we have Chance! Now I'll have a character for each one of the Powers. Making me quite the busy GM. *le sigh* Again, the guns I use are random....sorry if I'm a bad example...Chance: *throws pillow at me* You girly-girl! How dare you pick guns at random just because you don't understand them????!!

Me: Well, a gun fires like a gun no matter what kind it is. *smiles*))

Soldier

Name: Chance McCoy
World Power: Liberation
Main Tasks: Helping wounded or stranded civillians and pushing back the Fourth Reich as much as possible, though that task becomes more daunting each day as more and more Reich arrive in America.

Appearance: Mixed breed canine http://www.furaffinity.net/view/3415533
Clothing: Likes to go shirtless, and prefers lightweight pants
Weapons: Cobb .30-06 SPRG http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/content/community/gun_inventory/inventory/dundee/miscellaneous/1668258_cobbmcr3006_dun.jsp?hierarchyId=20005&cmCat=netcon&cm_ven=netcon&cm_cat=Bing&cm_pla=military%20guns&cm_ite=netcon&rid=2146251080
Accessories: (what you have on you at the moment, ammo, first aid, water, etc.) Ammo, of course, and water. A very small medic kit.

Biography:
Born and raised in Tennesse, Chance has lived a peaceful life. Or at least he had, until he was motivated enough by the carnage and propaganda he saw on TV to apply for the Liberation army. He now fights for freedom above all else. Family, love, and good health are the mottos he lives by.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2010, 07:10:22 PM by therebeunicorns »
x

Offline Entaru

• Lovable Lion
  • I...will never let go
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2010, 07:15:41 PM »
I guess I better put an explanation of their names in my biography then.  I can't help but use those names now, they are like a part of me.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2010, 08:59:37 PM »
so when do we start?

Offline HowlTheGrayWolf

• Foxy Fox
  • I need someone to draw me a fursona, darn it!
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: A mixing of many unique colors that form into a graish look.
  • Height: 6 foot 8 inches
  • Weight: 210
  • Build: Large, fit and muscular. (It's not oversized, but very nice none the less.)
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2010, 10:59:17 PM »
Well, this looks very interesting. I'll give it a shot. I don't want to be an adviser, I'd rather leave that to people like Gabag or Shinzuu. :P 

Anyway...here's my character sheet:

Name: Howl Ackart
Supporter of: The Liberation. Not by strong means, but he sees them as the only group he can trust.
Feelings about the war: He has disdain for it, for Howl wants them to unite and begin intergalactic exploration.
Reaction to being forced into a bomb shelter: He predicted it would happen, considering the high-stakes that were involved, it was only a matter of time...
Appearance: A gray wolf with unique colors that form his grayish look. He is 6 foot 5, having a large frame and well toned body.
Clothing: White shoes, jeans and black T-shirt.
Weapons: Only a Sig p226 and multiple clips. (Standard for protection, the scientists were top priority and in the arms race, so they didn't want them getting captured)
Accessories: A rollex watch and some money.
Occupation before incident: He was a scientist working in the weapons race and had been stationed in Boston, but went to Tennessee to meet a college of his.

Biography: Howl had been a scientist working for Carson N. Hitler and was actually close friends with him, but he realized that being a pawn of the evil man would only do more harm to the world. He managed to sneak out of Europe and go to North America, where he was detained by the government. Howl asked if he could help Liberation, not for the sake of the US, but in order to stop Carson's reign once and for all.

At that point, he became the lead scientist in their nuclear fusion research. Knowing the risks associated with developing even stronger nuclear weapons, for they could cause the end of many in the near future, but it was worth the sacrifice. Then, a college was having trouble with a project down in Tennessee, so he agreed to meet him and aid his research efforts, only to confront this most dire situation.
A man of science,
a man of integrity,
a man of logic,
that's who I am.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2010, 11:03:52 PM »
therebeunicorns, your killing me, here.

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2010, 12:17:30 PM »
Originally, I was going to start when I got an Advisor for the Liberation, but I'm kinda in more of a hurry to get this up, so I'll post the initial story post tonight, then we can start.  ^_^

Post Merge: February 26, 2010, 12:25:47 PM
Oh, and I almost didn't notice, but thanks for joining Howl!  B)
« Last Edit: February 26, 2010, 12:25:47 PM by therebeunicorns »
x

Offline HowlTheGrayWolf

• Foxy Fox
  • I need someone to draw me a fursona, darn it!
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: A mixing of many unique colors that form into a graish look.
  • Height: 6 foot 8 inches
  • Weight: 210
  • Build: Large, fit and muscular. (It's not oversized, but very nice none the less.)
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2010, 12:44:44 AM »
Thanks for the welcome. :)

And I hope to see more people join this, it sounds fun.
A man of science,
a man of integrity,
a man of logic,
that's who I am.