The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Doomsday: Hell on Earth  (Read 23795 times)

Offline Alice The Necrofox

• The Necromantic Mechanist
  • Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Back in black! Or rather a putrid shade of green
    • Awards
  • Species: Undead Fox/Demon Hybrid
  • Coloring: Green fur
  • Height: 5' 8"
  • Build: Tall, well built, young ish
  • Currently: Re-integrating with TFF. SO EXCITE
Re: Doomsday: Hell on Earth
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2010, 08:52:35 PM »
Shiro tapped the dog tag in his hand.
"No... that was sergeant Bliss. You're uniform says Private. Anyway, I think you agree with me."
  • Avatar by: Kazna (Waiting for him to give me his FA again)
  • Signature art by: None

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2010, 08:57:34 PM »
sain looks down with frustration on his face "i explained this already, look it doesn't matter we have to get out of here lets go" siyan begans to clime out of the ruble

((ooc: probably should let some other people post so they don't get left behind don't you think?))
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2010, 09:07:21 PM »
Shiro got up and packed his things.
"Right behind you 'sergent'. Lets get out of here."
He cocked his pistol

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2010, 09:40:39 PM »
*White clicks his gun and walks through the wreckage of cars and dead people lying all over the ground, a couple of people screaming for help impaled on poles, some strung from trees by their entrails, and weird writings on trees and such* "This is a strange country, I wonder if it always looked like this or is this just the cause of rioting?" *He walked along looking at electronic stores nearby* "I can't resist the urge right now to take advantage of the situation and rob those stores >.>..." *He made his way to the first computer store and checked the lock finding it easily lockpicked and found himself inside within minutes*
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline Artemis

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Pure Wolf
  • Coloring: credit to wallace on deviantart for this nifty avi
  • Height: 6'2
  • Weight: is almost 200lb
  • Build: Pretty masculine
« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2010, 10:33:36 PM »
Regret ignored the Fox's venting and followed with some relative ease, noticing that his leg was feeling better, he could move faster.  "So uuh, Private Miller.  How long has this been going on?  I only recently arrived here, via airplane.  Didn't you see it land?  Oh it was magnificent, with the people dying, and a French patrol arrived, and then that skeletal thingy with rocket laucnhers killing them all, but ending up dead itself.  Ahh gotta love those international flights."

((everybody has their own way of venting))
The kind of people who take the lead, are the ones who die most famously.
Those who follow, die in peace.
Which one would you prefer?

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: February 17, 2010, 10:53:43 PM »
Siyan held his hand up as a couple of zombies passed by "there's no need to waste ammo its scares and could mean life and death the best way to stay alive is for the enemies not to even know your hear" he turned to look at the fox "the best way for a team to survive is with trust, and to know each others strengths and weaknesses, so we might as well start now why we still have time"

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: February 17, 2010, 11:36:02 PM »
Shiro shook his head at the private's attempt to lead them. Shiro followed along, but just out of survival instinct and amusement.

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #37 on: February 17, 2010, 11:41:44 PM »
*White ruffled through and found the backroom but then was stumped by the electronic lock on the storage closet* "Ah crud, there's no way of getting through this without the code... Hmm." *He got an evil smile as he looked over at the register and behind the desk looking for a certain note* "Usually these lazies always write it down somewhere rather than just remembering.. AH THERE IT IS!" *He memorized the code that was on the coffee pot and punched it in the door and heard a click noise*
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: February 17, 2010, 11:45:37 PM »
Siyan stairs at shiro "if you don't like my lead you don't have to fallow, having a leader isn't an essential thing for a survival. Having understanding of each other is so you can either continue to ignore me or you can make things Easter for every one" siyan said in a serious tone

Offline Armalite_

• Shoots to Thrill
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • For the phony tough and the crazy brave.
    • Fur Affinity
    • My FA
    • Awards
  • Species: Spotted Hyena
  • Coloring: White, brown, charcoal, and green
  • Height: 5' 11"
  • Weight: 200 lbs.
  • Build: Toned
« Reply #39 on: February 17, 2010, 11:49:02 PM »
Spike walked down the side of the road. He looked back Regret. "A few days maybe a week. I came over here a couple days after the report of an 'invasion.' We were expecting some country who thought they were being tough and not even knowing who the enemy was until I saw them for myself." He peaked into a car that was parked on the side the road but minded his distance. "I didn't see no airplane. But I never thought that I'd be the one person on Earth to blow up the Eiffel Tower. I bet you saw that! That was one hell of a show." He laughed and checked the next car he came up to. "So what's the deal with you? What brings you to Paris?" He asked walking up to the enterance of an electronic store. The doors were hanging open but Spike didn't hear much other than a faint sound of banging from the inside. He paused and looked through the shattered windows into the dark store then looked back at Regret.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2010, 12:47:46 AM by Spike »

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #40 on: February 18, 2010, 01:00:16 AM »
Siyan stairs at shiro "if you don't like my lead you don't have to fallow, having a leader isn't an essential thing for a survival. Having understanding of each other is so you can either continue to ignore me or you can make things Easter for every one" siyan said in a serious tone
Knowing he can't fight back the zombies, David ran. He really hated running, especially backwards, but this time he wasnt running backwards.
Jumping over some fallen debris the zombies kept coming, until the ground under just stopped. Falling down hard, David's service uniform wasn't in serviceable condition, however the dead marine Sgt's uniform was in pristine condition. Removing the man's shirt he put it on, getting a feel for the new uniform,.
"It wont stop bullets but it'll help keep my pride intact" he said to himself as he dashed around a corner, the distant moans getting louder.
The corner he dashed he saw a vampire bat private, twiddling his thumbs over a dog tag, and the private next to him looking like he's regretting his decision.
"You soldiers got any ammo!" he said with authority backing his tone.

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: February 18, 2010, 01:41:48 AM »
Siyan looked up noticing his commanding officers uniform he didn't know what to do "I have an extra clip I might be able to spare but its of no use to me with a man a mile away" he extended his arm with the clip hoping he would catch the jester

Offline Entaru

• The Jabberwocky's Apprentice
  • Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I...will never let go
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Plagas Infested Fox
  • Coloring: Ivory fur, and emerald (Bloodshot) eyes
  • Height: 6'3"
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Gangly, almost emaciated
« Reply #42 on: February 18, 2010, 01:49:12 AM »
As White opens the door he sees that the inside is covered in entrails and blood.  The inside of the door was covered in scratches.  Upon closer inspection, one could see fingernails embedded in the door and around it's frame.  Unfortunately there wasn't time to inspect the door as White saw a large pink mass of muscle in the center of the room.  It hadn't noticed White yet and was, in fact, asleep.  It groaned a bit, having indigestion from it's previous meal, the overweight store owner.

((Close the door.  For the love of God, close the door! :o ))

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #43 on: February 18, 2010, 02:02:19 AM »
Siyan looked up noticing his commanding officers uniform he didn't know what to do "I have an extra clip I might be able to spare but its of no use to me with a man a mile away" he extended his arm with the clip hoping he would catch the jester
"You idiot I'm sanding right in front of you!" David yelled in the bat's face

Snatching the clip from the bat's hands and slamming it into his USP. He reloaded his gun just in time to see the zombies.
Dropping to one knee and using a fallen mailbox to steady his aim, he popped headshot after headshot, till the three zombies were dead. He took out the clip, now missing three bullets, and handed it back to the private.

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: February 18, 2010, 02:10:53 AM »
The bat snatches the clip back "maybe if you weren't so head strong you would of understood that I was jestering that you join the small group" the bat sees on last zombie and throws a combat knife in its head, the bat takes the knife out and snaps its neck to be safe "bullets will be scarce so will should conserve when we can"