The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Doomsday: Hell on Earth  (Read 23797 times)

Offline Artemis

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Pure Wolf
  • Coloring: credit to wallace on deviantart for this nifty avi
  • Height: 6'2
  • Weight: is almost 200lb
  • Build: Pretty masculine
Re: Doomsday: Hell on Earth
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2010, 11:18:55 PM »
Checking out the area behind them Refret replied with a short, "Guess I have no choice."  He took out his bag and showed the Fox the various ammo clips that were stored inside.  "Will any of these work for the time being?" he said while putting two clips for his USP in his pocket.  Not so suddenly, and definitely not very quietly, another zombie showed up.  Regret took aim for a little under two seconds (raising the pistol and all) and shot the creature in the right eye.  "One shot, one kill.  That's all it takes if you know your enemies' weak spot."
The kind of people who take the lead, are the ones who die most famously.
Those who follow, die in peace.
Which one would you prefer?

Offline Armalite_

• Shoots to Thrill
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • For the phony tough and the crazy brave.
    • Fur Affinity
    • My FA
    • Awards
  • Species: Spotted Hyena
  • Coloring: White, brown, charcoal, and green
  • Height: 5' 11"
  • Weight: 200 lbs.
  • Build: Toned
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2010, 11:33:23 PM »
Spike didn't flinch at the gunshot. Instead, he looked into the bag that Regret held up. He sifted through and pulled out four mags that carried 7.62mm rounds. He slid them into his tac vest and nodded. "Thanks." He looked back at the zombie that Regret had shot and looked back at him. "Let's go. I'll take point." Spike ran down the road towards the collapsed buildings. He stopped behind an old van and looked ahead for any potential threats. He looked back at Regret, gesturing that it was safe to follow.

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2010, 12:03:55 AM »
Spinning to fire at another zombie, Dave's aim wasn't true, the most of the 5 round burst struck the creature in the stomach,forcing it backwards with a single step before he finally got the headshot.

Taking aim hefired at a zombie, but was suprised when he just heard clicking.
"DANGIT!" He yelled, and then a zombie grabbed his shirt, pulling out the spare clip towards the other zombies.
Pistol whipping this grabber, Dave decided he couldn't take on three more without bullets and decided he should run, or at least keep his distance.

Offline Entaru

• The Jabberwocky's Apprentice
  • Lovable Lion
  • I...will never let go
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Plagas Infested Fox
  • Coloring: Ivory fur, and emerald (Bloodshot) eyes
  • Height: 6'3"
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Gangly, almost emaciated
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2010, 02:01:53 AM »
Unfortunately for Spike, it wasn't safe.  This was made clear as Bob, the Gun-Stealing Lost Soul, came screaming out of the sky and descended upon Spike.  Before Spike could react, the rifle was free from his hands and between Bob's teeth.  Bob floated away, giggling, but not before running into a street lamp and dropping a fully loaded pistol onto the ground near Spike.  Bob let out a frustrated grunt and flew out of sight.

((There...no more rifle until Gabag or I say so))

Offline Artemis

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
  • Species: Pure Wolf
  • Coloring: credit to wallace on deviantart for this nifty avi
  • Height: 6'2
  • Weight: is almost 200lb
  • Build: Pretty masculine
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2010, 02:15:53 AM »
((ohs teh noes! its teh bob! :3))

"Well that's convenient.  The whole pistol part, but the rifle being stolen... that just sucks.", Regret said as he walked/limped/ran towards Spike's location.  "You'd think these guys would learn to actually do something useful instead of thievery, and then goodwill, they might want to try doing some damage.  Like those giant Skeletal things with rocket laucnhers.  Those do damamge."
The kind of people who take the lead, are the ones who die most famously.
Those who follow, die in peace.
Which one would you prefer?

Offline Armalite_

• Shoots to Thrill
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • For the phony tough and the crazy brave.
    • Fur Affinity
    • My FA
    • Awards
  • Species: Spotted Hyena
  • Coloring: White, brown, charcoal, and green
  • Height: 5' 11"
  • Weight: 200 lbs.
  • Build: Toned
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2010, 02:27:26 AM »
Spike couldn't help but look up into the sky where the soul had disappeared to. He was awestruck and in disbelief. "What the hell, dude?" He said in a what-was-that-for? type of tone. He looked back at Regret then back to the place where he'd last spotted the lost soul. With his mouth gaping open and that being the fourth rifle he'd lost that week, he knew he'd be chewed out good for this one. He closed his mouth and walked over to where the soul had dropped the pistol. "Pffff he couldn't have even dropped a .45...what a jip." He picked up the 9mm Beretta and placed it in the holster next to his bayonet. He didn't mind the pistol really. The Staff Sergeant refused to give him another one since he'd lose them far more often than his rifles. The frustrated fox looked at Regret. "I  do damage." He pulled down his scarf, spat on the ground, and walked off in the direction of his rendezvous. "Europe is officially the worst place on Earth. They freakin' take everything from you! Your bags, your money, your gun! Everything!" He stopped and turned around to face Regret. "You can blame the schools, you can blame the policies...but you can never blame the politicians. Pffff lost souls. More like border patrol. I see how this is. It's because I ain't a red fox ain't it!? Always pick on the guy from the desert! Random search my dust covered rear end!" He began to saunter off.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2010, 02:52:33 AM by Spike »

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2010, 03:07:54 AM »
*White crawls out from under a crashed humvee with a bloody knee wrapped in some surgical tape with a large red mark under it* "Stupid controller..didn't know anything about piloting that airship." *He falls down and pulls himself back up again* "Ugh, this is going to be a major hinderance upon my plans.. where am I anyways?" *He looks around and sees the Eiffel Tower crash to the ground with several screams following then a seemingly 'loud' silence* "Oh great, my least favorite place to be.. FRANCE!"

*He looks on his holsters and notices his dual submachine guns are missing* WHAT THE... *He curses uncontrollably noticing the only thing he has is a handgun and his butterfly knife* "I swear this is a really horrible day, now what the heck caused the airship to crash here, friggin hangar on the plane just opened up and I was inspecting the medical supplies and BAM! It swings open with smoke and flames just shoot out of the turbines and I fall into the car seat and it flies down and thank goodness I managed to find a couple of parachutes inside otherwise I'd be so screwed right now.. I'm lucky to be alive."
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2010, 05:06:35 AM »
Siyan turns around and sees the fox, he raised his hands up "is the place or time solidier, to be pointing a gun at an injured man"
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline Alice The Necrofox

• The Necromantic Mechanist
  • Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Back in black! Or rather a putrid shade of green
    • Awards
  • Species: Undead Fox/Demon Hybrid
  • Coloring: Green fur
  • Height: 5' 8"
  • Build: Tall, well built, young ish
  • Currently: Re-integrating with TFF. SO EXCITE
« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2010, 05:10:04 AM »
"Sorry" Shiro said, lowering his gun.
"I wanted to make sure you weren't a zombie with a gun. Things are getting pretty crazy today."
He shook his head.
"Apologies. Corporal Shiro Chann, Medic. You look like you could use some patching up."
  • Avatar by: Kazna (Waiting for him to give me his FA again)
  • Signature art by: None

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2010, 05:30:08 AM »
"That would be greatly appreciated" siyan grabbed his tag and read it then looked back up to shiro "I grive for the loss of my piolet and then I couldn't bear to see my new recurit suffer. I am Sargent Bliss"

Offline Resa F

• Boisterous Bear
  • Awful art by me till I ask an actual artist todraw
    • Awards
  • Species: Squirrel
  • Coloring: Grey
  • Height: 6'1 "
  • Weight: 14st
  • Build: Normal, going to chubby
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2010, 08:16:38 PM »
Extricating himself from the remains of the Eiffel Tower Edward muttered sour nothings to himself "Bloody French. Never could build anything worth while". He sighed as he looked up at the remains of the radio uplink he'd been working on & turned around to see over in the direction of where an airship had crashed. Starting off towards the wreckage, a zombie lept up from a pile of rubble and threw Edward to the ground. Swearing, he pulled out his revolver and shot the rotting thing in the head twice. Shaking himself, he reloaded and cautiously set off again in the direction of the crash, saying "So that's what all the odd transmissions were about..."
"I'd rather be happy than right any day!!"
"And are you?"
"No, and that's where it all comes apart I suppose""
"Pity, it seemed like such a good lifestyle..."

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2010, 08:37:40 PM »
Shiro pulled out his first aid kit.
"Sergent? You don't look more than a private. If you had any combat experiance, you would be in cover to make sure zombies weren't coming. Anyway, you're shirt says 'Siyan' and you have Private chevrons."
He patched up the bat's right leg.

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2010, 08:41:43 PM »
((ooc: D: ))
"yes well that's because i like to take a little momentum back to the families" he jesters at the pilots helmet "plus i would of been long out of here if it weren't for this leg you see i couldn't get to the top with out falling quite pathetic"

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: February 17, 2010, 08:47:29 PM »
Shiro smiled. It wasn't a bad injury, but him being a pilot, he supposed, he was probably babying it. It was just a large gash that probably hit a nerve. Not too much damage.
"Ok. That should patch you up for the time being. Since you are a Private, and I a Corporal, you and I are going to find others. Someone else must have survived all of this."

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: February 17, 2010, 08:50:31 PM »
"I am Sargent Bliss an i demand to be addressed as such, now your probably right" siyan fires a round in a zombies head and it rolls down to the ground "but that wont matter if we don't get pout of here"