The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Cygnus x-1  (Read 13058 times)

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Nom!
Re: Cygnus x-1
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2010, 09:04:07 PM »
Kitt watched Howl with deep curiosity as he poked him softly in the heart... this one was nothing like the other sky people, he seemed to respect and understand like no other alien had.. smiling he folowed, trying to get a glimpse of the metallic object Howl had brought out... walking alongside howl with lithe steps, without a sound and almost invisible against the white crunching snow...

"Howl Ackart, what is that? i see other sky people use same object, and i hear tell it is weapon for hunting.... but these are only rumours.."
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline HowlTheGrayWolf

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I need someone to draw me a fursona, darn it!
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: A mixing of many unique colors that form into a graish look.
  • Height: 6 foot 8 inches
  • Weight: 210
  • Build: Large, fit and muscular. (It's not oversized, but very nice none the less.)
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2010, 09:11:03 PM »
"The weapon that I carry is extremely dangerous, capable of killing someone with one pull of it's trigger. What it does is launch metal pieces called bullets, and they go so fast that they can go right through you and leave a big crater in your body. It's used not for just hunting, but killing other people. Personally, I hate having to use this, yet I know that if I don't, I could die from an attack." He held it out in front of Kitt. "There will be men using weapons like this, so please, be careful."
A man of science,
a man of integrity,
a man of logic,
that's who I am.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2010, 09:17:36 PM »
Kitt nodded, watching the small object with curiosity... "when you sky people come... with all these things, it makes me feel like i am the naiive one... the one that knows nothing..." he shrugged, as though it was of no real importance as they walked towards the rest of the group that had come with howl.

Kitt watched them as they drew nearer, all where wearing thick winter clothing which was around as warm as the thick white fur Kitt had naturally been born with.... obviously curious, yet shy and unsure Kitt followed just behind Howl, one paw resting over the hilt of his long knife. Howl had earned his trust a hundredfold, but these others had not...

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline HowlTheGrayWolf

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
  • Build: Large, fit and muscular. (It's not oversized, but very nice none the less.)
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2010, 09:58:38 PM »
Howl leaned to Kitt. "These men are only here to protect us, though they are not as understanding of other things as you and I are, but they listen to my orders, so most of them will not bother you. Yet that doesn't mean you can trust them, they are hired bodyguards, only here for money." After that, he went to the pilot of his ship. "Get ready for take-off." "Yes, sir."
A man of science,
a man of integrity,
a man of logic,
that's who I am.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2010, 10:03:10 PM »
Kitt nodded, following behind Howl and not making eye contact with the bodyguards. He kept one paw still firmly over the hilt of his knife, the other resting on his Vr'yst'alk pendant... walking softly and quietly alongside Howl he caught a glimpse of one of the bodyguards, almost twice the height of the feline he looked hurriedly back down...

Offline HowlTheGrayWolf

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2010, 01:29:47 AM »
Taking a deep breath, Howl walked into the ship with Kitt and walked to the front of it, where his and two other seats were next to him, one on the right and the other on the left. "Please, sit down next to me." He patted the right one. "There is something I must show you."
A man of science,
a man of integrity,
a man of logic,
that's who I am.

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2010, 02:34:53 AM »
Sain looks forword and sees a group of the native children gather around with wide eyes "brother sain brother sain did you bring us any thing did you" one of the children said, sain kneels down and pats the child on the head with the girl still holding him tightly "did you think i would come empty handed* sain smiles and hands each child a little sour gum ball "chew it don't swallow it" the children chewed it and made faces at the sour gum balls and scurried off as sain laughed. "so dose my favorite girl have any information for me" sain said as he smiled at her she stuck her lip out "i don't know maybe i do, but if i tell you you'll have to go then you'll leave and i wont see your for a long time" sain frowned and he patted her head "hey don't do that you know i have to work.... as soon as I'm done ill spend all the time i can with you i tell the darks that i need to do some repairs that will give me a week" the girls squeezes sain tightly. Sain frowns "well i saw this rely big ship fly in with the strange men on it, its a lot bigger then the rising stalker. But not as cool" she smiles as she says that. Sain lifts her up and spins her around "of course its not as cool who is as cool as your big brother sain" she giggles and he puts her down "o i can name a few hundred" she says. "i ought you this, it took a while to get but it was for a special girl" sain says as he pulls out a ruby and sapphire infused necklace "big brother" she hugs sain and smiles, sain puts its on her neck. "OK i guess i need to go look for some of those guys maybe they could lead me to the way to the pods" sain says and the girls hits him "no you cant leave if you do i want to come to" sain smiles "I'm sure you can big ships move slower and I'm pretty sure no scientist can out maneuver me" the girl squeals and runs to the ship "computer open up big brother said so" the computer makes a sighing sound and the door opens and the little girl runs in. The old foxs walks forword "siya has always been a live one" he laughs a little "just make sure you both come back un harmed" the rising stalker begans to rise up and sain jumps onto it holing onto the door "i will you just make sure you don't die on me" sain gets in the ship, the door closes and the ship sets off "i don't know what I'm suppose to do with them" the old man says as he laughs to himself
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2010, 04:01:03 PM »
Kitt walked quietly behind Howl, unsure about the metallic corridors of the ship. Sitting softly down on the chair to the right of Howl, nomadic jewelry shimmering under the ships lights....

Offline HowlTheGrayWolf

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2010, 04:16:25 PM »
Howl took out a few photos of Cygnus x-1 and handed them to Kitt. "This, is Cygnus x-1, the black hole we've been researching. It can destroy anything, no matter how tough, nothing can escape it's spiraling fury the second it gets in too close. There's so many secrets are held within this behemoth, they will be revealed once we find that pod."
A man of science,
a man of integrity,
a man of logic,
that's who I am.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2010, 04:21:03 PM »
Brushing a strand of his hair out of his eyes Kitt studied the photographs carefully.... "so, we are looking for this pod... and it is in the ice fields?" he looked up to howl, ice blue eyes curious...

Offline HowlTheGrayWolf

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2010, 04:37:35 PM »
"Yes, it is in the ice fields, and we can't get any ships down there because of how dangerous it is. So, we'll need you to guide us away from monsters, help us traverse certain situations and treat any special wounds or diseases we may encounter."
A man of science,
a man of integrity,
a man of logic,
that's who I am.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2010, 04:40:54 PM »
Kitt nodded, running a finger across the fang that he had on a loop pierced through one long feline ear...
"there are many beasts on the ice fields... many... some my people only take on when we are in a hunting group.... but yes, i can help you as a guide, you are one of the few sky people i would trust..."

Offline HowlTheGrayWolf

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2010, 04:50:37 PM »
Smiling, Howl looked up at Kitt. "I am gratified to hear that, most would just stereotype me for some destructive and reckless animal with no sense of respect for other species."
A man of science,
a man of integrity,
a man of logic,
that's who I am.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2010, 04:59:08 PM »
Kitt smiled meekly back "i would not do that, i give everyone their chance to show who they are..." he pulled the fang from his ear, holding it up so Howl could see the sharp serrated egde... "this, is the tooth of a 'Zaleshta'... similar to a.. bear?... it is animal even i would not take on... you must realise that we will not always be able to fight, the hunt is just as much about running..."

Offline midori

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
  • Species: kitty
  • Coloring: red fur red eyes
  • Height: 5foot 7inches
  • Weight: 130
  • Build: small skinny
« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2010, 06:04:14 PM »
the engines of the outlaw star roaredas the ship enetered the cold planetary atmosphere the ship it self was unarmed since the crew of the tiny vessal was explorers and a few medical crew as the ship hit the planets surface  the whole crew minus there captain stark gale exited the ship a small cat girl was the last to exit and walks around the area seeing if there was anyone else besides her team "is anyone out there" she yelled barly pentraiting the heavy winds howl
grant me flight haruka so i may to claim the sky as  my kingdom and live free to roam as the bird that is my soul and sing the sweet melody of freedom