The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Everflame OOC (Finished)  (Read 20447 times)

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
  • Reference: [link]
Re: Everflame OOC
« Reply #210 on: April 23, 2010, 10:59:38 PM »
very well then, shinzuu
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #211 on: May 04, 2010, 03:37:18 AM »
I wont be on for the next day or so. It's absolute crunch time in terms of my assignments. The deadline is tomorrow, so I'm gonna go to sleep now, wake up at about 12 pm and work for around 24 hours. I'll post once all that has blown over.

Wish me luck and peace be upon you both.
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #212 on: May 06, 2010, 12:36:30 PM »
Shinzuu, allow me to quote you:

Korius jumped down and landed between Tabby and Afgha, separating them
Assuming this is a normal catwalk and is therefore narrow, there's only two ways to go. Towards Asia and the machine, or towards the door.
As far as I see it this was the layout

_________________________________________________________________________________
Asia... Tabby...............Korius.....................................................Afgha............... ........................................
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You then did this:

He planted his feet at the edge of the catwalk and jumped over Afgha
which would make the layout to be this:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Asia... Tabby..................Afgha......................Korius....................................
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and therefore he doesn't need to pass you by.

Also I am one to forgive little leaps of impossibility. many times I have let you play superhero, considering that you ripped Afgha's arm off. Assuming Korius is a superassassin (which i still see as rather overpowered), your actions are completely plausible, but only if it's just the arm. You did not take into account the armoured body enhancement suit that Afgha is wearing. You would not only have to have the strength to tear up a super enhanced arm, but also be able to tear off the arm of the body suit itself, whose integrity is not affected by the arm being twisted and broken. You are not the hulk.

I can give plenty other examples.

Don't complain unless you want me to clamp down on all the things you do that defy logic.

You know what, I should have done this from the very beginning (i guess it's a live and learn mistake from this being my first RP,) Shinzuu, pull your guy's powers back. I won't allow your superhero stuff anymore. Korius cannot be as fast, as strong (at some points stronger), or as agile as a supersuit military bunny.

I will allow Ironman, I will not allow Superman.

change your last post to suit these modifications.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2010, 01:30:13 PM by AsiaBunny »

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #213 on: May 06, 2010, 02:45:16 PM »
ah, i was actually thinking that tabby was the one closer to Asia, not Afgha. and your post still says that you got from Tabby to Asia without passing me by.

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #214 on: May 06, 2010, 03:07:44 PM »
wait... what? that doesn't make any sense. Tabby was closer to Asia. She was right next to him. See in the layout? The lines represent the edges of the catwalk. It's a top down view...

I'll draw a side view

See Asia's at the laptop on the edge. Then tabby is next to him, then it's Korius, then it's afgha
but then korius jumped over afgha
so then afgha is next to tabby because korius had jumped over to the other side, which meant that afgha didnt have to pass korius to get to tabby.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #215 on: May 06, 2010, 03:21:04 PM »
the wondrous uses of paint.exe  :P

that actually really helped me understand what was going on in those last coupla scenes  :D
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #216 on: May 06, 2010, 04:37:52 PM »
XD. Well, I did what I could to change it.

Post Merge: May 06, 2010, 04:38:16 PM
Should I beat Afgha with his own arm, too?

Offline Rygore Anikeria

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Archmage of the Arcane.
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Fox
  • Height: 5ft 11inches
  • Weight: 133 pounds
  • Build: Lean
« Reply #217 on: May 06, 2010, 09:46:00 PM »
This RP looks nice, i will need to read up on the story so far though (unless someone wants to summarize? :D) mind if I join in?

Name: Aarek
Species: Silver fox

Location: Border world (dont know any names to put here so....)
Occupation: Infamous thief/assassin of many of the border planets.

Weaponry: Katana, two daggers in the slots on his belt, various poisons attached to his belt, and a ballistic assault rifle with red dot scope. all are almost always on his person.

Biography: Orphan at birth, he lived as a street rat, causing trouble, stealing from poor merchants and he was part of one of the local gangs at a early age. He became very popular among the gang and soon reached second in command. He started his job as an assassin at age 23 and was known all around the border worlds as "The Shadow" because of his stealth and speed. He earned a good amount of money by eliminating targets and stealing from rich icons and celebrities of all the worlds. He had always dreamed of having the Everflame, he always thought of how much people would pay to have it back, all the planets would give their treasures to him. Still to him it is just a dream, but he doesn't know what kind of trouble he is going to get himself into this time.

Peace leads to normality, and normality is boring.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #218 on: May 06, 2010, 11:47:24 PM »
This RP looks nice, i will need to read up on the story so far though (unless someone wants to summarize? :D) mind if I join in?

Name: Aarek
Species: Silver fox

Location: Border world (dont know any names to put here so....)
Occupation: Infamous thief/assassin of many of the border planets.

Weaponry: Katana, two daggers in the slots on his belt, various poisons attached to his belt, and a ballistic assault rifle with red dot scope. all are almost always on his person.

Biography: Orphan at birth, he lived as a street rat, causing trouble, stealing from poor merchants and he was part of one of the local gangs at a early age. He became very popular among the gang and soon reached second in command. He started his job as an assassin at age 23 and was known all around the border worlds as "The Shadow" because of his stealth and speed. He earned a good amount of money by eliminating targets and stealing from rich icons and celebrities of all the worlds. He had always dreamed of having the Everflame, he always thought of how much people would pay to have it back, all the planets would give their treasures to him. Still to him it is just a dream, but he doesn't know what kind of trouble he is going to get himself into this time.

I can tell you that your character won't survive with those primitive weapons.

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #219 on: May 07, 2010, 03:39:40 AM »
as opposed to Korius? with his "ancient" weapons. plus, I like the poisons thing. I'll let you in, Ukko, but there are two problems.
1. you shouldn't know what the everflame is or even that it exists
2. the rp is close to ending. You can join if you can slot your character into one of the other stories that are all happening on and around a remote planet called Serra Draconis, or you can take control of one of the characters that already exist. Your character could have been captured and is being held on the GA Demolition which is where Kitt is, and he's freeing prisoners.

You CAN hold off from doing this rp for now, I'll be doing a follow up RP a little while after this one ends, and you can join then.

it's your choice.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #220 on: May 07, 2010, 10:47:31 AM »
Korius' one REAL ancient weapon is the Katana, but it's a modern version of a vibroblade. ah and didn't notice the rifle

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #221 on: May 07, 2010, 03:06:24 PM »
I'll be doing a follow up RP a little while after this one ends, and you can join then
 :o woot  :P
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Rygore Anikeria

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Archmage of the Arcane.
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Fox
  • Height: 5ft 11inches
  • Weight: 133 pounds
  • Build: Lean
« Reply #222 on: May 08, 2010, 12:43:38 AM »
Mmk... i guess ill join the follow up.

Peace leads to normality, and normality is boring.

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #223 on: May 09, 2010, 11:35:26 AM »
Shinzuu, waiting on you.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #224 on: May 09, 2010, 01:07:50 PM »
I'm sorry, did you post?