The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Your Persona / Character(s) : What do they mean?  (Read 4391 times)

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
Re: Your Persona / Character(s) : What do they mean?
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2010, 08:42:21 PM »
Chrono (Insert Last name): The "character" named Chrono was invented for a rather explicit story of someone with unusual talents rising and falling, then eventually recovering himself. However, the longer I brainstormed the idea, the more his path was based on what I would have done, and not the character's original personality. So, Chrono went from being the main character of an epic, to my persona.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Sareen

• Satan's pet
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • I'm Not Insane, Just Mentally Hilarious.
    • Fur Affinity
    • Your Nightmare >:3
    • Awards
  • Species: Cabbit
  • Coloring: Black, White and Neon Green
  • Height: 5'10''
  • Weight: 121.8 lb
  • Build: Hourglass
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Formally Known as Danta
« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2010, 02:03:47 AM »
Syra Reikan:
AKA: Minty.
Species: Pale Green Wolf
<Species&Colour> Cause: I have always loved wolves and the fur colour because my favourtie mint flavour is peppermint which is always in a green package.
Based on: My Flirty, adventurous side.

Lucia Domico:
AKA: Lexii
Species: Demonic Fennec Deox
<Species&Colour> Cause: I dont really have a reason behind her, she just came to me as I was writing a story, but her colouring (brown and pink) just because i like choco and strawberries =p
Based on: My mischievous, childish side

Phynix Sinclaire Valentine:
AKA: Nixxy
Species: Cubi Puppet Jackolf
<Species&Colour> Cause: since 2 of my favourite animals are jackal and wolf and shes based on the saw puppet since i love the saw films, also cubi because i have a love of Mythic things.
Based on: My depressive, twisted, cruel side.

----------------
I might update these a little more when i can be bothered =p

• Signature art by: Me (Danta)
~ Im The Finger Down Your Spine When The Lights Go Out, Im The Bad Taste You Cant Get Rid Of , Im The Nightmare You'll Never Wake Up from - Me (Danta Bloodrayn) ~
Add Me On Skype: TangoPhynix

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #32 on: August 15, 2010, 02:43:33 PM »
Asia Kali: The slightly serious, sardonic, uncouth and loving it, me.
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/4302550/

Atha Mathani: The stupid, silly, cutesy me, who hasn't got a body and uses his hair to walk around
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/4310519
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project

Offline Atomic Mothy

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Cecropia Moth
  • Coloring: Mostly white, with Purple and gray.
« Reply #33 on: August 18, 2010, 05:42:15 AM »
Reff of Luna: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/4023009/

When Luna was first created, she was a werewolf. I was suffering from a unknown condition (that I later found out that it was PCOS.) so I felt like I was morphing into something I didn't want to be. Sort of how a horror-werewolf will be forced against their will to change into a monster under the moon of the light.
I went though times where I didn't feel right in my body. Times where I felt it was out of control, and different. Oh, and my peers really let me know that I was ugly and different.

After a lot of tough times, and some therapy, I decided that it was time for Luna to have a metamorphosis. Luna became a moth, because my life has changed. I now had friends, I gained confidence though art, people like me now, my skin cleared up, my hair isn't screwed up anymore. I moved on. I'm not a ugly caterpillar anymore, and I have bigger and better things to "fly off" and do.

Even though butterflies and moths are in the same family, people in general seem to think that butterflies are the pretty ones and moths are ugly annoying creatures that stalk your porch light at night. But there are also a overwhelming amount of people that also like moths, and like them as much as butterflies. Hell, where are many things that people would call butterflies that are actually moths.
People seem like that to me. Some people still think I'm hideous and not worth their time, but some people will swear up and down that I'm beautiful and that I'm a good person.
But it doesn't really matter what people think.
I still have challenges to face. There are going to be some people that "eat" you alive, while others will think you at the very least deserve respect and will "let you go."

I also have the wings now to be free. Sure, they might not be the ever famous monarch wings, but these mothy wings will get me where I have to go in life.
Also, just like the moth who only really has a very short time to reproduce and die, we humans have a short life on this planet. Life is too short to be grounded. So the best we can do is fly. Fly away and do whatever we have to do before we pass on.

Also, how can one ignore these cute little Cecropia Moth faces. C:
They are really fascinating to me, and I've only seen them in person once.
They can be pretty, or downright terrifying depending on who you talk to.

(WARNING: Huge Bug photos behind links D:)
http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/2171/7621210md.jpg
http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/8966/istockphoto6255722cecro.jpg
http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/9336/a421cecropiamoth.jpg
http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/8158/cecropia20moth203.jpg
Trades: Open for Icons and Chibis! :D
Commissions: Open for Icons, Chibis, and general art work! Just ask!

Offline Tyla

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 10 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: August 18, 2010, 06:46:11 AM »
Reference: [removed]

Notes: As you may spot, few things with it that I need to check out. Colouration is one of them, but apart from that, this is a basic, "I'm actually organic!" reference.

Tyla is... me. The only real different between me and Tyla is the physical form, apart from that... same dress sense, same name, same height, same weight, same emotions, same interests, same hobbies, same curiosities. It even carries on in my roleplaying, vicarious on either side, my roleplaying represents my emotion, and can even affect my emotion too. In fact, all of these little *poof* transformations that I pop in with on the forum relate to a roleplay, because I like to get changed in detail, and be there...

Though, at the same time, I'd say a reason for this closeness is my affiliation - it's what I'd like to call my "ideal body" if I had chance to choose, based on my spirituality for the most part. Can't be bothered getting into it because I'm lazy, but there you have it.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2010, 01:32:10 PM by WingedZephyr, Reason: Please do not link to mature images »

Offline Righteousbro

• Eager Elephant
  • Ekuamahtava
  • Species: Tiger/kitteh
  • Coloring: White and black
  • Height: 6 ft
  • Weight: 150 lbs
« Reply #35 on: August 24, 2010, 03:52:47 PM »
It's just who I want to be, he is in a shell me, just improved. Longer hair, better build, and much more knowledge, knowledge is generally one of the big things I want in life, everything else that my fursona has is just smaller improvements though.

Also I love felines and the Siberian Tiger really relates to me and how I'd like to be.

Offline Hijiku

• Avid Aardvark
  • Avi made possible by Catfish. THANKYOU!! ^_^
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: Tan body fur, slightly dark brown head hair
  • Height: 6 ft
  • Weight: 229 Lbs
  • Build: average
« Reply #36 on: August 25, 2010, 10:27:06 PM »
Okay, I shall explain the metamorphosis of my character and how he came to be.

And here, we.... go!

Hijiku is a 20 year old from Rochester, NY who willingly underwent genetic reconstruction in 2005. When he awoke from from his medically-induced coma, he was told that the procedure was a success, but there was a problem. The gene splicing evolved into a virus which began to infect people all over the United States and Canada. The only symptom of the virus was the transformation into anthropomorphic people. Only 15% of the population changed, though. This led to widespread fighting and intolerance from the humans who diddn't change. And so began Hijiku's life of feeling like an outsider.

This story I wrote (in far greater detail and length) was inspired from my own life. Every day of my life starting in 2005 just felt off. I felt like I wasn't normal, for many different reasons. To this day I still feel like many people do not understand me, but most of the time I now feel like I am truly one with myself. Hijiku's story is what originally got me so obsessed with the character, and soon I found myself taking on Hijiku's mannerisims and way of speaking, and even thinking. I know this sounds totally creepy and a bit schizophrenic, but it feels like Hijiku is who I really am, and that I was just living in the shadows of myself, afraid of being who I am.

Now that I have embraced this persona, I feel at peace. And even more so now knowing that there are others like me out there.

I am the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst the waters of life freely.
     ~ Revelations, 21:6

Offline Morticia

• Vibrating Furby
  • COLLECT AND SUBMIT.
    • Morticia's FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Virginia Opossum
  • Coloring: Black/Gray/White
  • Height: 5'6"
  • Weight: 185lbs
  • Build: Chubby
« Reply #37 on: August 26, 2010, 12:56:56 PM »
My fursonas and species choice have changed quite a few times over the years, but for the last 3-4, the Opossum is the way I've chosen to go and I think I am going to stick in it forever. My first ever Fursona was a black and gray wolf named Lunar-- but she was much too cliche for my love of creativity and diversity in the fandom. She was my first experience of being truly furry. Then came Thursday, the Squirrel-- there was also a Rabbit and something else in there, but they were flings and have since been long forgotten.

MORTICIA

Morticia is me. I am her. She's the side of me I cannot show or share to the normal world. She is my obsession for horror movies, roadkill, animal fur, and bones. She's my love for Halloween, fine clothing and excess-- the dark, angry side of me that rages out from time to time. Her name is derived from the Adams Family (as if that wasn't obvious. xD) which I've always rather enjoyed-- but the real meaning was that it was a nickname of mine for a short while given to me by my baby cousin. He was only-- I think three at the time, and there was that MnMs commercial with all of the characters at Halloween time and he had pointed to the screen at Morticia and said "Emilee, Emilee!" Which is my real name. Apparently the way I look and dress correlated with Morticia. (Which it sort of does, I guess. xD) Since then, I've used the name as my fursona's name quite happily. It's the mix of gothic and beauty that perfectly defines Morticia.
She's also what I cannot always be. Successful, Influential, Tyrannical, Sexy, Powerful, Wise. She's the things I hope to one day attain a better grasp of. Most of all, she's an outlet for my imagination and my art, and I love her to bits and pieces.

------

DAIVAT

Daivat is the male fursona is always crave. He's not as powerful in my mind as Morticia, but I still cherish him. I have a huge love of goats. I think they're darling, kind animals (And really the only farm animal I really like and am not afraid of. xD) Foremost, his species is a representation of an interest in Satanic symbolism and worship. I'm not a religious person, I just have an interest in the darker bits of culture. He's calm but can be rash, proud, and pig-headed. His specific breed is the Peacock Goat. I love their powerful build, long fur, and big horns. Akin to that is their name alone-- Peacock. My power animal is the Peacock, so it just fit so naturally. He's not nearly as developed as Morticia, but he still lives in me.
--Quoth The Opossum

Offline Takarah Luna

• Dorky Therian Chick
  • Chatty Cheetah
  • Just me... Plain and simple...
    • Awards
  • Species: plain 'ol wolf
  • Coloring: black and silver with a rainbow striped tail
  • Height: Five feet, ten inches
  • Weight: 130lbs
  • Build: Medium to skinny-ish and tall
« Reply #38 on: August 27, 2010, 09:46:16 PM »
Okay, these characters aren my fursona nor will they ever be but I shall share them anyway...

Midnite-

The general or leader of my Shibaforce thing... Midnite is a very strong and smart little Shiba Inu who isn't afraid to shoot something or someone (even if it's illegal to do so) and she knows who she is and what she wants...

Kimora darkwing-

Kimora is a random wolgon charecter that I came up with, she once flew a combat it and still has that "milmillitary" mindset...
Proud wolf therian and furry!!!
My DA= http://pistolvaunwulf.deviantart.com/

"IMMA FIRIN MY LAZAR!!! BLAAAAAARRGH!!!"
-the lazer collection (best youtube video(s) ever!)