The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Your Persona / Character(s) : What do they mean?  (Read 4393 times)

Offline Jad'Thor

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • Jaddius F.X. Thor
    • Awards
  • Species: Tri-tailed Folf
  • Coloring: Blue, light blue,Black
  • Height: 1.88m
  • Weight: 67Kg
  • Build: athletic
Re: Your Persona / Character(s) : What do they mean?
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2010, 03:57:22 AM »
ooh must have updated thing on muh jad fursona >.> ,anyway yeah i changed him into a fox/wolf hybrid cause i really like foxes too but dont want to completley switch from his wolf'ness. and obviously i loves tails...but 9 is too much so he only has 1/3rd of that amount x3
dont click my pet!!!!

i was here FIRSTer...ish!,and will throw cookies at your face at will :3

i dunno how i got him....but i do, and ill always be grateful for him...

Offline Buddywolf

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • Otterly Delicious!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Currently: I am going back to places I once visited frequently! For a short time :D
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2010, 04:13:13 AM »
BuddyWolf

That's me. Thought it was one of a kind but I recently discovered that there are other buddywolf's that aren't me. BuddyWolf is my fursona I use in every thing now. Vary talkative, loves pie and glow stix, and loves to have fun. He is based off the real me so we have the same likes and dislikes and all that. However, I like rock and buddywolf likes techno. It is strange how my mind accepts that. See, its like when I am not as buddywolf, I hate techno and love rock. When I am buddywolf, it is the other way around. Can some one tell me how that works?
Yeeeah! flyin through space and time!

Offline pheonixrebirth

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Catalyst for Catalysm
    • Awards
  • Species: Avaian (phoenix)
  • Coloring: flame pattern around the body
  • Height: 6 ft 7 in
  • Weight: 110 lbs
  • Build: tall, slender, built for speed, flies a lot.
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2010, 04:47:34 AM »
 :D you like both, but not at the same time. the brain cannot process different noises at once, therefore you are inclined to like one music at a time. As for which one got what music... We are easily amused with teh GLOWIEZQ :o ^_^ ^_^
DOTA basshunter is very cool
Live The Phoenix!
Ninja tuna will find you if you don't.... and followed by the Kamikaze Jellyfish.
Proud to be furry!
I'm a catalyst for cataclysm!
Let the flames of tomorrow burn brightly.
Fel Couriers, delivering evil since the dawn of night.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2010, 02:58:03 AM »
Mortis said I can post here, and I didn’t want to make a whole new thread for it. Anyway…

Well, I gave it some thought. I counted all my characters I’ve used, at least on the forums, I can’t remember the number so I’m just going to name them all…Reno, Dante, Alistair, Drevo, Jack, Rio, Ferdande and Alexia. So, eight. Though the last two are minor. Anyway, lets get started with the first, so basically oldest to newest.

Drevo Lajit: Drevo was my first of any character on the forums. His first and only appearance was in Shinzuu’s Kin Chronicles RP. He’s got half black and white fur, straight down the middle. Kind of a weird coloring, but I thought it would be cool to be unique. He’s also a Fox. I made him a fox because well I figured I was a fox, since it was in my early stage of furryness. And one of my favorite animals are foxes. I haven’t really worked on him as much as my others, but he’s the first, so he’s special in a way. He’s kind of a symbol of what I was so to speak.

Alistair Grimmwood: Next up, Alistair. Another one that shows up in Shinzuu’s RP. The Search for Mana. Anyway, Alistair is human. He kinda looks like L from the anime Death note. Blackened hair, wide eyes all the time. He also sounds like Gaara from the anime Naruto. Yeah, lot’s of anime references in his background, but I was trying to make him as sinister as possible. Alistair is a very evil person, very evil. If you annoy him, he wouldn’t think twice about cutting your head off with his scythe. And speaking of his scythe, it’s not always a scythe. It’s a woman that can turn into a scythe. Her name is Vivian, someone mentioned in Alistair’s RP background as his wife in which he accidentally killed. Which was the reason he turned evil and felt like killing everyone. Anyway, he uses a scythe to fight, which is probably my favorite melee weapon of all time. Alistair is pretty much my dark side, something that I couldn’t imagine becoming. So you can say I let it out using him, by funneling my pent up anger through him.

Reno O’ Malley: Reno is my personal favorite. Primarily because he is me. He also shows up in Shinzuu’s RP, Fur-al High. But along with being me, he’s got a few traits I wish I had. Like being Irish. I just love their accents. But I love accents, just I love Irish accents the most. They’re just sexy. It’s a fact. But like me, Reno is very timid. He’s pretty bright(Not one of my traits all the time) and a sweet heart. He’s also funny when you get to know him as well as friendly. Reno is also basically a spy if he was in a combat scenario or RP. Since he is like me, he likes spy things and trying to outwit his opponent. Whether it be through better weaponry, use of gadgets and various equipment or outsmarting you with various traps and thought out plans. If I were to play a game, I’d pick a stealthier person. Not primarily to kill but to sabotage. Anyway, Reno symbolizes myself and what I desire.

Jack Ravage: Another rabbit and another one that is in Shinzuu’s RP. Honor Bound. Unfortunately that RP kinda died, which left Jack to do the same. But he is all grey furred. He is a master of Nitojutsu, the art of fighting with two katanas. And he is an expert in Kyudo, the art of using a bow. But that’s really all on him. He’s pretty much my honor, calm outlook and gentle nature.

Rio Winterwolf: The first female character I use, along with the first that isn’t apart of Shinzuu’s Rps. Rio is a fox, a dessert fox to be precise. She is a whiz with explosives. She is also very wild and loves to use her beauty to manipulate people. Rio loves preying on weaker people, like people who don’t stand up for themselves. Which is why she is often paired with Reno in Rps that allow more than one character. I generally make Rio be cruel to Reno, which she absolutely loves because Reno doesn’t stand up for himself. He also wouldn’t stop her because she’s a woman. In essence, Rio is my rebellious side. Something I personally haven’t let out and never plan to. So I make due by using her.

Dante: Simply Dante, no last name. It’s mainly because no one would be able to pronounce it. At least that’s what he would say. In reality he just doesn’t have one. Anyway he is a dog, Border Collie to be specific. He’s still under construction really as he is my newest addition to my cast of characters. He has Heterochromia, which means he has two different color eyes. In this case, his left is blue and his right is green. He also has Congenital insensitivity to pain, or CIP for short. Basically he can’t feel pain, and the rarity of that disease makes him unique, and having both of them makes him very unique. But really all you see here is all that’s official, as I’m still working on him. Dante is my cool, tougher, badarse side.

Calico: Simply Calico, just like Dante. No last name. Calico is a fox, the animal kind of fox. Walks on four legs. BUT. He can transform into a human like form, basically a Kitsune. Looks human but with fox ears and tail. He has an orangish brown fur color like your ordinary fox. White tip on his muzzle, ears and tail. He, so far, has only showed up in Gabag and Entaru's RP. Bleeding Galaxy. Calico is a bit stuck up, he is also kind of a "Pretty boy". Has that attitude of "I'm too good for this" or "I'm better than you". But he's very loyal to his task at hand, if he hates it or not. But if he gets to do something he likes he won't mind demeaning himself to get it. Calico is my arrogance pretty much. Also my desire to be wealthy in a way...But I would think(At least hope) our ways to spend the money would differ from he and I.

Well those are the big seven and what they are to me….So…Yeah…
« Last Edit: August 09, 2010, 05:09:22 AM by Srgntcuddles »

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2010, 03:06:05 AM »
What about Calico?

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2010, 03:21:52 AM »
Hmm...Forgot about him...Still kind of a minor character though...I guess I can cook something up for him.  :S

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2010, 03:25:46 AM »
please do, and I don't mean to be offensive to any character or anything
but I find him much more interesting then your sex fiend in my rp

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2010, 03:26:50 AM »
Bahaha! You amuse me. Alright, for you then. 0:)

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2010, 03:28:27 AM »
thanks much

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2010, 03:40:48 AM »
There, edited by popular demand.  :P

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2010, 04:18:49 PM »
I think I ought to do an update myself. :D

Mortis ( http://www.furaffinity.net/view/4227996 ) - Mortis is meaningful to me in the sense that he / she is my first attempt at making a persona and not a character, though as with all my characters, I want to give him / her a story. I think this suits me and can encompass me moreso than my other characters because my other characters are just parts of me, not the whole me. I chose a doll / hoodie thing because sometimes people and myself aren't sure if I'm furry or not, but gave it the appearance of an anthro chameleon because I can appear to be one if I want to.  It has a pin through its chest that represents being stabbed in the back, since I have been so many times. Its also androgynous because I've been told I am pretty ambiguous in that respect with the way I act, and sometimes how I look. I'm building on her, and would like to use her in some RPs sometime soon. :D

Offline Seko

• Boisterous Bear
  • (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Panda
  • Coloring: Blue eyes, default red panda colours
  • Height: 5'11
  • Weight: 70kg
  • Build: Average with massive hands
« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2010, 06:18:45 PM »
Sekoshi: Seko, is my first fursona, He represents my happy go lucky attitude while also expressing my hurt and despair. i also added in a   demon form for him because i am prone to outbursts of anger/ evil thoughts. after putting all this together i decided to make him therianthropic to further express the unpredictability of my/his emotions.

also something about shyness and avoidancy issues....

Offline Karma Moonshadow

• Chatty Cheetah
  • The blood of the wicked is my life support.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Pure white
  • Height: 5' 9"
  • Weight: Light
  • Build: Lithe and wiry
« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2010, 07:35:42 PM »
~Dander~

She is a silver and black fennec foxkitty, a hybrid with the build and features of a fennec fox and the abilities of a cat. She has a huge bushy tail, oversized batlike ears, and large eyes. Her muzzle is small and catlike and she has retractable claws. She the ability to purr, climb, and jump long distances. Her personality represents alot of the more obvious things about me. This includes my unusual offbeat sense of humor, my being forever a kid at heart, and my high IQ and deep intuition. Being a hybrid is significant, as the fennec fox and the cat have opposing kid-at-heart and wiser-than-years traits. Most importantly, she represents my social instincts - a loner but bonded with one mate for life.

~Adeliea~

She is a golden palamino mare. She roams on the endless plains, away from civilization. She loves to run, just run without a thought to where she is going, and her favorite sensation in the world is the wind in her mane at a full-blown gallop. She represents the part of me that's completely wild and free, that does not tolerate someone on my back, that has an unconditional passion and longing to be free of the world, and to stay completely free from the rat race of society. The part of me that has only one fear, that being a cage. When people hem me in, mentally imprison me, or try to invade my very soul, she is the part of me that panics and feels a deep empty sorrow. She's also the part that comforts me by showing me that the power of my mind can never be captured and my spirit never broken. She also represents my love of the pure and untainted wild earth.

~Kiagre~

She has two forms. In her panther form, she is solid black, lithe and powerful, and has broad feathered wings. Her silver claws are deadly talons when she strikes, and altogether she is a formiddable beast. Her human form isn't quite human. She has the eyes of a cat and the rough tongue of a cat, and can jump, land on her feet, purr, and see in the dark. She wears all black, including elbow-length gloves with retractable claws. She is afraid of literally nothing. As a half-human, she represents my fascination with fantasy and the abnormal, as well as the way I would dream of myself to be, both body and personality. As a panther she represents the hidden rage that was born of my past, my thirst for justice, and the part of me that revels in the dark. In both forms she is not only nocturnal but in love with the night. Kiagre as a whole represents my love for the peaceful melancholy atmosphere of the night and the moon and the color black, my "night fever" yearning that I have yet to understand, and my awe of the unknown. She also represents my wilder, darker side of sexual interest - the part that involves being helpless and uncommon fetishes. Summing up Kiagre, she is the gothic and out-of-tradition part of me.
...So can you tell me what exactly does freedom mean, if I'm not free to be as twisted as I wanna be?

- Disturbed, "Divide"

Offline Takarah Luna

• Dorky Therian Chick
  • Chatty Cheetah
  • Just me... Plain and simple...
    • Awards
  • Species: plain 'ol wolf
  • Coloring: black and silver with a rainbow striped tail
  • Height: Five feet, ten inches
  • Weight: 130lbs
  • Build: Medium to skinny-ish and tall
« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2010, 11:11:19 PM »
~Pistol~
The personification of my normal-ish bleh side, she is a border collie wolf hybrid... Very plain kind of an experimental character...

~Whyte~
The personification of my tomboy/emo side combined with my shapeshifting obsession...

~Takarah Luna Ravei~
Takah is a slightly more developed character, she represents my therian side, she was kind of modeled after  my spirit guide... She also shares my compassion for healing and is a little bit power hungry...
Proud wolf therian and furry!!!
My DA= http://pistolvaunwulf.deviantart.com/

"IMMA FIRIN MY LAZAR!!! BLAAAAAARRGH!!!"
-the lazer collection (best youtube video(s) ever!)

Offline immortal_wolf

• Vibrating Furby
  • Sacrificing in the name of Jashin-sama
    • Awards
  • Species: wolf
  • Coloring: black and white
  • Height: 5'5" ft
  • Weight: 125 lbs
  • Build: indestructible
« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2010, 08:14:13 PM »
I have two fursona sides. The first which is Hidan and the second is Kazuki. both of which are male of course.

~Hidan~
He is not truely my character but he fits my aggresive more prominate side. Plus it's what all my friends call me.
 ~Kazuki~
He is my created fursona, wolf of course. Though he is based on my more submissive and shy side.
Immortality, the only pain you feel is emotional. It hurts for eternity.
These feels are never good accumulated.